Stats: 3,153,085 members, 7,818,250 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Lady Visits Jahovah's Witness Hall, To Ask Why They Stopped Going Door To Door - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lady Visits Jahovah's Witness Hall, To Ask Why They Stopped Going Door To Door (36913 Views)

New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. / Man Writes Church To Ask For Refund Of Offerings He Gave From 1998 To 2017 (Pix) / Why I stopped going to Church. (2) (3) (4)

Re: Lady Visits Jahovah's Witness Hall, To Ask Why They Stopped Going Door To Door by Lightened: 1:47pm On Sep 06, 2022
grin grin grin You don't have joy guy cheesy
purpinkx:
They've been preaching since I was born and you still got tattoos, nose ring, fake eyes, and now you're exposing your mammalian glands to go and ask why they stopped?

So you liked the attention?

In other news, why is that brethren wearing blue, red & purple?

Is it that some people did not do “colour the object” in school?
Re: Lady Visits Jahovah's Witness Hall, To Ask Why They Stopped Going Door To Door by dyera(m): 1:48pm On Sep 06, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

Just look at how her breasts was popping out. See tattoos all over her too. This one looks like one of those hornyy ladies that will end giving you doggy as a guy if you go knock on her door as a witness . grin grin

Be like she miss the witness brothers wey dey always give her doggy whenever they come preach to her.
Re: Lady Visits Jahovah's Witness Hall, To Ask Why They Stopped Going Door To Door by berryPee(m): 1:55pm On Sep 06, 2022
Konjititis don make her just dey tempt Bro. Ikpoikana Uwak ufot for assembly hall entrance. Emem u better stay one place Ooo
Re: Lady Visits Jahovah's Witness Hall, To Ask Why They Stopped Going Door To Door by VladimirPutiin(m): 1:57pm On Sep 06, 2022
dyera:

Be like she miss the witness brothers wey dey always give her doggy whenever they come preach to her.

Maybe grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Visits Jahovah's Witness Hall, To Ask Why They Stopped Going Door To Door by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 06, 2022
This one go call herself vlogger now o grin grin grin
Re: Lady Visits Jahovah's Witness Hall, To Ask Why They Stopped Going Door To Door by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:12pm On Sep 06, 2022
Rozross:
� maxindhouse will not like this. I like JW but can’t wrap my head around that blood donation belief.

I suspect she's been eyeing one of those young and charming guys to seduce but now that they're no more visiting she decided to sing:

Carry me dey go, Jehovah carry me dey go my husband church! smiley

Re: Lady Visits Jahovah's Witness Hall, To Ask Why They Stopped Going Door To Door by ejimatic: 2:17pm On Sep 06, 2022
thisweekng:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTZNtTfiyus

Lady visits a Jehovah’s Witness assembly to ask why they no longer knock on people’s doors to evangelize
. Jws started making return visits and conducting home Bible studies in June but as from September 1 they have been going from door to door with the brouchure Live Forever

Re: Lady Visits Jahovah's Witness Hall, To Ask Why They Stopped Going Door To Door by Bsport31: 2:49pm On Sep 06, 2022
Did they really stopped going from house to house
Re: Lady Visits Jahovah's Witness Hall, To Ask Why They Stopped Going Door To Door by sammirano: 2:52pm On Sep 06, 2022
Foolish Olosho sad
Re: Lady Visits Jahovah's Witness Hall, To Ask Why They Stopped Going Door To Door by Crenzywilliams(m): 2:57pm On Sep 06, 2022
This is a SS olosho, this is what they do with their free time, chasing clot and finding trouble. "I mea, what da Bleep". Oversabi, oversized and overpriced olosho speaking English.
Re: Lady Visits Jahovah's Witness Hall, To Ask Why They Stopped Going Door To Door by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 06, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I suspect she's been eyeing one of those young and charming guys to seduce but now that they're no more visiting she decided to sing:

Carry me dey go, Jehovah carry me dey go my husband church! smiley
� � �
Re: Lady Visits Jahovah's Witness Hall, To Ask Why They Stopped Going Door To Door by iamyungkhalifa(m): 3:07pm On Sep 06, 2022
lasisi69:
urgent 2k girl...

You should focus more on your vocabularies undecided
No mind her . You no see say she day use style advertise her boobs. something whey don kres....... grin
lasisi69:
urgent 2k girl...

You should focus more on your vocabularies undecided
No mind her . You no see say she day use style advertise her boobs. something whey don kres.......

Re: Lady Visits Jahovah's Witness Hall, To Ask Why They Stopped Going Door To Door by Greenfaces: 3:10pm On Sep 06, 2022
You can clearly see the man trying not to look at her nudity placed before him

Dear women,

Abstain from immorality

Re: Lady Visits Jahovah's Witness Hall, To Ask Why They Stopped Going Door To Door by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:15pm On Sep 06, 2022
Rozross:
� � �
Most women knows the one and only religion where they can get faithful husbands though they may not like the TRUTH! wink

Re: Lady Visits Jahovah's Witness Hall, To Ask Why They Stopped Going Door To Door by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 06, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Most women knows the one and only religion where they can get faithful husbands though they may not like the TRUTH! wink
lol Does faithfulness to a partner has anything to do with religion, I think it’s a personal decision. Some jehova witness guys are players ooo

Re: Lady Visits Jahovah's Witness Hall, To Ask Why They Stopped Going Door To Door by Goalnaldo(m): 3:21pm On Sep 06, 2022
My younger sister was very receptive to them then until their visits became incessant that she has to run or hide when she sites them grin

I Use to have a lady visit me in my work place few years ago. We became friends and exchanged number until she relocated to Abuja and got married. I miss their wahala smiley
Re: Lady Visits Jahovah's Witness Hall, To Ask Why They Stopped Going Door To Door by RockhouseCafe: 3:22pm On Sep 06, 2022
ogascomax:
Just imagine if it was only JW were the only church then the house of God would have been lucked for 2 years because of fear of man made covid 19. They are not serious christians anyways with faulty doctrines. A church were the power of God is not in existence is not a church. It's as good as nothing because they will be under the control of the elements of the world. When another disease comes again they will luck down again and run because they don't believe in miracle and healing. Without faith you cannot please God. God has given christians authority of sickness and disease but these guys you see are so scared of those things. They should be ashamed of themselves. I rather die believing in God than to live in fear. The Bible says that the just shall live by faith. In Hebrews 11 some died by faith. You can die believing in God. Those 3 Hebrews during Danial's days they said that they will not bow even though God will not save them.

Bravo. I like your rhetorics. Please can you apply same logic in my defence when l die because l refused blood transfusion in obedience to the bible?

Re: Lady Visits Jahovah's Witness Hall, To Ask Why They Stopped Going Door To Door by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:22pm On Sep 06, 2022
Rozross:

lol Does faithfulness to a partner has anything to do with religion, I think it’s a personal decision. Some jehova witness guys are players ooo

Are you talking about married or singles? wink

Re: Lady Visits Jahovah's Witness Hall, To Ask Why They Stopped Going Door To Door by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:25pm On Sep 06, 2022
RockhouseCafe:

Bravo. I like your rhetorics. Please can you apply same logic in my defence when l die because l refused blood transfusion in obedience to the bible?
He just wrapped himself up unknowingly! grin

Re: Lady Visits Jahovah's Witness Hall, To Ask Why They Stopped Going Door To Door by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 06, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Are you talking about married or singles? wink
Singles
Re: Lady Visits Jahovah's Witness Hall, To Ask Why They Stopped Going Door To Door by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:32pm On Sep 06, 2022
mariahAngel:

Is that really the reason?
At least that's the order we got from those taking the lead in our midst, we must work together with health experts to stop the spead of COVID-19.
But let me shock you!
That year made a century that JWs began the house of house and door to door preaching, from 1919-2019 because of COVID-19! smiley

Re: Lady Visits Jahovah's Witness Hall, To Ask Why They Stopped Going Door To Door by sacajawea: 3:33pm On Sep 06, 2022
Calibrator:
Reminds me of a particular female door to door evangelist who knocked on my door and asked in her voice *why are you the only person enjoying at home*. We became good friends and...........................

Work beckons!
Wetin con happen..
Re: Lady Visits Jahovah's Witness Hall, To Ask Why They Stopped Going Door To Door by sacajawea: 3:34pm On Sep 06, 2022
pocohantas:
COVID
Are you a member?
Re: Lady Visits Jahovah's Witness Hall, To Ask Why They Stopped Going Door To Door by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:36pm On Sep 06, 2022
Rozross:
Singles
You've said it all!
I talked about faithfulness to the person you vowed before God and man to love with all your heart and you are talking about someone who has not made such a vow!

So even though fornication is a disfellowship offense among us {1Corinthians 5:11-13} the one fornicating knows that he/she must love his/her partner much more than anyone else after making the vow before God and man! Ecclesiastes 5:4-5 wink

Re: Lady Visits Jahovah's Witness Hall, To Ask Why They Stopped Going Door To Door by Merondu(m): 3:43pm On Sep 06, 2022
tishbite42:
Na Corona things
But them sef don tire

You are very correct covid 19 protocol.what you guys don't know is that Jehovah's witnesses are not some regular local penticostal church.they are an international organization of world-wide brotherhood hence they don't follow local standards.that is why since all other churches went back to normal gathering Jehovah's witnesses did not but maintain virtual religious procession because they don't want to be associated with the spread of the virus.but now the kingdom halls are opened again but they still maintain some protocols that is why they still were the nose mask to the kingdom hall.lest I forget they will soon knock your door one of this days because house to house preaching is back in full gear right from September 1, 2022.enjoy before the of this system things.
Re: Lady Visits Jahovah's Witness Hall, To Ask Why They Stopped Going Door To Door by Mikeiron78(m): 3:48pm On Sep 06, 2022
it is a shame that someone would dress like that to mock people of God like that all in the name of getting likes, continue and watch your life unfolds.
Re: Lady Visits Jahovah's Witness Hall, To Ask Why They Stopped Going Door To Door by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:55pm On Sep 06, 2022
Mikeiron78:
it is a shame that someone would dress like that to mock people of God like that all in the name of getting likes, continue and watch your life unfolds.
I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses and i am using this medium to tell you that this young lady as much as her sins may be has made our Master, Lord and King proud because throughout the world where Jehovah's Witnesses are this news will go round that a lady boldly came out to declare how she missed God's people!

Truly I say to you, wherever the good news is preached in all the world, what this woman did will also be told in memory of her. Mark 9:14 smiley

Re: Lady Visits Jahovah's Witness Hall, To Ask Why They Stopped Going Door To Door by Nigerianfactor: 4:07pm On Sep 06, 2022
Onyi22:
And she went there with a camera man, she just want to make jest of them

To make jest of them or herself? What are you really saying?
Re: Lady Visits Jahovah's Witness Hall, To Ask Why They Stopped Going Door To Door by phemmyfour: 4:13pm On Sep 06, 2022
Creamypie:
Covif 19 ma'am. We don't want to play a part in d spread
COVID-19 since when?
Re: Lady Visits Jahovah's Witness Hall, To Ask Why They Stopped Going Door To Door by phemmyfour: 4:17pm On Sep 06, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses and i am using this medium to tell you that this young lady as much as her sins may be has made our Master, Lord and King proud because throughout the world where Jehovah's Witnesses are this news will go round that a lady boldly came out to declare how she missed God's people!

Truly I say to you, wherever the good news is preached in all the world, what this woman did will also be told in memory of her. Mark 9:14 smiley
This is a wrong interpretation

That girl was mocking the call to evangelize

Re: Lady Visits Jahovah's Witness Hall, To Ask Why They Stopped Going Door To Door by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:24pm On Sep 06, 2022
phemmyfour:

This is a wrong interpretation
That girl was mocking the call to evangelize

Go and read the story of the woman to whom Jesus made that statement and see whether the observers had the same thought with Jesus!

To the observers she has come to mock Christ but to Jesus her action will be in memory that she recognizes the Christ.

So where people see NEGATIVITY Christ taught us to always see the POSITIVE side! smiley

Re: Lady Visits Jahovah's Witness Hall, To Ask Why They Stopped Going Door To Door by RockhouseCafe: 4:27pm On Sep 06, 2022
[center][/center]
MaxInDHouse:

He just wrapped himself up unknowingly! grin

Shiite Muslims Attend Christmas Service In Zaria, Present Gift / Church Members Carry Pastor Up In A Chair While He Preaches / Dunamis: Miracle Claim Causes Controversy