Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,449 members, 7,850,569 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:47 AM

Dino Melaye Drinking Garri When He Was Still Struggling! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Drinking Garri When He Was Still Struggling! (2277 Views)

Femi Fani-kayode Shares Throwback Picture Of Dino Melaye Drinking Garri | / 'Operation Lafiya Dole' Soldiers Drinking Garri / Dino Melaye Drinking Garri (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye Drinking Garri When He Was Still Struggling! by Chizzyjforce: 6:40pm On Sep 06, 2022
As shared by Olufemi Kayode. The picture was shared few muns ago with the caption...

"This is Dino Melaye drinking gari (sic) when he was still struggling!

You can take a man out of the jungle but you can't take the jungle out of a man!

This clown is real jungle! �"

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Drinking Garri When He Was Still Struggling! by otunja: 6:41pm On Sep 06, 2022
Smiles
Re: Dino Melaye Drinking Garri When He Was Still Struggling! by Aboks(m): 6:42pm On Sep 06, 2022
Ok
Re: Dino Melaye Drinking Garri When He Was Still Struggling! by Am4Victory: 6:44pm On Sep 06, 2022
There's a history behind every story.

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Drinking Garri When He Was Still Struggling! by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:44pm On Sep 06, 2022
That room doesn't look like that of someone still struggling

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Drinking Garri When He Was Still Struggling! by Pandev(m): 6:46pm On Sep 06, 2022
FFK and Dino, two agbalagbas wey dey do langba langba

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Drinking Garri When He Was Still Struggling! by johnbd: 6:48pm On Sep 06, 2022
shocked shocked
Re: Dino Melaye Drinking Garri When He Was Still Struggling! by Omihanifa: 6:49pm On Sep 06, 2022
How does this picture translate to a man that’s struggling? See the interior of the house/ room

Dino just took this picture for social media sake.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Drinking Garri When He Was Still Struggling! by Chizzyjforce: 6:50pm On Sep 06, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

One room stuffed with properties and no space. That guy may not have up to 50k as of that time, the room na packaging for his level then.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Drinking Garri When He Was Still Struggling! by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:52pm On Sep 06, 2022
Chizzyjforce:

One room stuffed with properties and no space. That guy may not have up to 50k as of that time, the room na packaging for his level then.
Go to ajegunle or Mushin.. there you will see struggling people

6 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Drinking Garri When He Was Still Struggling! by ElSudani: 6:54pm On Sep 06, 2022
Na wah o. Adults fighting like kids on the internet. Are these not the young Nigerians that are supposed to take over from the older generation?
Re: Dino Melaye Drinking Garri When He Was Still Struggling! by M23M(f): 6:58pm On Sep 06, 2022
These are people who are supposed go be more concerned about the welfare of people when in power, having tasted the unfortunate poverty situation themselves before. But rather, they are more interested in impoverishing people the more.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Drinking Garri When He Was Still Struggling! by sonature1: 7:49pm On Sep 06, 2022
How did Dino Melaye make money?
Re: Dino Melaye Drinking Garri When He Was Still Struggling! by Softmirror: 7:53pm On Sep 06, 2022
angry

"YOU CAN TAKE SOME MEN OUT OF THE JUNGLE BUT YOU CAN'T TAKE THE JUNGLE OUT OF SOME MEN" NAH TRUE TALK.

Re: Dino Melaye Drinking Garri When He Was Still Struggling! by MonkeyMods(m): 7:55pm On Sep 06, 2022
Me too will post my own garri drinking photos here...

All real people drank garri and still drinking it

I can't stop drinking garri abeg

Garri is life!
Re: Dino Melaye Drinking Garri When He Was Still Struggling! by Mindlog: 7:59pm On Sep 06, 2022
Chizzyjforce:

Na big Boyz tins i, didn't you see the microwave, fridge, water dispenser, big bed.....in 2022 Nigeria, how many can even afford to own those.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Drinking Garri When He Was Still Struggling! by Chizzyjforce: 8:07pm On Sep 06, 2022
Mindlog:

Na big Boyz tins i, didn't you see the microwave, fridge, water dispenser, big bed.....in 2022 Nigeria, how many can even afford to own those.

Na better days be that time, dem don suffocate 9ja.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Drinking Garri When He Was Still Struggling! by Allison012: 8:35pm On Sep 06, 2022
If u check that garri now,u go see milk,groundnut,biscuit and cold water inside.

see fridge,big bed and some xpensive things inside the room.but me i no fit afford some of this things.
Re: Dino Melaye Drinking Garri When He Was Still Struggling! by Lamasta(m): 9:00pm On Sep 06, 2022
Does this one look like someone who is struggling to you
Re: Dino Melaye Drinking Garri When He Was Still Struggling! by techWriter3: 9:11pm On Sep 06, 2022
That bathroom wantsn't look like that of someone still struggling
Re: Dino Melaye Drinking Garri When He Was Still Struggling! by Wisetrue99: 9:30pm On Sep 06, 2022
I can bet that this publication is from APC!

Oshisko! Guy you lack content!

Garri, no be Nigerian food So what is wrong in drinking garri

Garri is a choiced food!

Sometimes na that garri go dey hungry you badly!

How do you want it

Re: Dino Melaye Drinking Garri When He Was Still Struggling! by Pickmycall: 9:34pm On Sep 06, 2022
sonature1:
How did Dino Melaye make money?
Na politics na.Constituency allowee.
Re: Dino Melaye Drinking Garri When He Was Still Struggling! by samwash(m): 9:56pm On Sep 06, 2022
Dino my man !!
Who never sock garri before make he raise him hand ✋ up.
Moreover, that room nor be like person when dey suffer own, abi you wan tell me say na hotel room be that ? Ever that hotel room nor be even cheap hotel.
Nothing when person nor go see for NL.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Drinking Garri When He Was Still Struggling! by EngrKemp: 10:16pm On Sep 06, 2022
The guy no even get kitchen to keep some things like the fridge,water dispenser,microwave etc...

I'm guessing this may be a normal one room.
And this may be around 2010.

As the money enter,
The thing enter ehm head lol
Re: Dino Melaye Drinking Garri When He Was Still Struggling! by falcon01: 11:31pm On Sep 06, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
help me tell them
Re: Dino Melaye Drinking Garri When He Was Still Struggling! by Mosesvic11(m): 12:02am On Sep 07, 2022
Chizzyjforce:

sorry he built life for himself , some people depend on their parent labour, I am proud of that little beginning of Dino. Obidient we stand.
Re: Dino Melaye Drinking Garri When He Was Still Struggling! by WilsonBright935: 12:13am On Sep 07, 2022
Was he poor because he was drinking garri or he was drinking garri because he was poor?

Cuz I don't get how drinking garri is tantamount to being poor

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

MURIC Accuses Governor Adeleke Of Marginalising Christians In Osun / Questions For Obidient, Before I Join The Gospel / Breaking... 100000 APC Members Decamp To LP In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.