Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,439 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend (39839 Views)

Frank Edoho's Son With Wife Sandra Is A Big Boy Now / [photos] Frank Edoho And His Wife Are Drunk In Love / Frank Edoho's Wife, Sandra's Baby Shower (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by aloyemeka2: 11:45pm On Aug 09, 2011
[size=14pt]Recently separated Frank Edoho finds love again[/size]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-uoqP0gOLAkI/TkE4Pw3tg-I/AAAAAAAAGEQ/Z3nhk7j5gts/s400/1.jpg[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-Bf24Vway9yw/TkE7V3kA5lI/AAAAAAAAGEU/FlQjHIeds08/s400/2.jpg[/img]

Frank and his new love, Sandra

The TV presenter who officially separated from his wife and mother of his three kids some months ago, has found love again. Frank is said to be seriously dating a 28yr old lady by the name Sandra Onyenaucheya, who is single mother based in the UK. The two met in 2010 and have been inseparable since then.

Meanwhile, Frank's ex, Katherine is also said to be dating as she recently changed her relationship status on FB from single to in a relationship.

http://lindaikeji..com/2011/08/recently-separated-frank-edoho-finds.html
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by Seun(m): 11:47pm On Aug 09, 2011
That was fast!
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by aloyemeka2: 11:49pm On Aug 09, 2011
Seun:

That was fast!

That's men for you!!
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by tpia5: 11:50pm On Aug 09, 2011
28?

and why does the man look like a refugee in the first picture.

just asking.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by aloyemeka2: 11:55pm On Aug 09, 2011
I don't see how this man looks like a refugee. He is just a dark handsome Bini man.
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by tpia5: 11:57pm On Aug 09, 2011
^^is his story a plus for bini men?

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:08am On Aug 10, 2011
aloy-emeka:

That's men for you!!

you do realize that his ex wife is also in a serious r/ship, what would you call that then?
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by aloyemeka2: 12:09am On Aug 10, 2011
You are the one trying to polarize this situation. His story is neither a plus nor a minus for Bini men. Divorce happens and he's gotta move on and even though he may be moving too fast, it doesn't make him look like a Somalian refugee.
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by aloyemeka2: 12:09am On Aug 10, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

you do realize that his ex wife is also in a serious r/ship, what would you call that then?

Do you have proof of that or is it the usual game women play to make themselves feel better and not dejected and lonely?.
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by tpia5: 12:12am On Aug 10, 2011
@ aloy emeka

i said why does he look like a refugee in the first picture.

are you saying he resembles denzel in that photo?
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by aloyemeka2: 12:20am On Aug 10, 2011
tpia@:

@ aloy emeka

i said why does he look like a refugee in the first picture.

are you saying he resembles denzel in that photo?

He looks better than Denzel to me o. Then beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by tpia5: 12:21am On Aug 10, 2011
true that.

me wey i dey talk, i fine reach am?
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by tpia5: 12:22am On Aug 10, 2011
men matter don tire me, for real.

come quickly lord Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:11am On Aug 10, 2011
aloy-emeka:

Do you have proof of that or is it the usual game women play to make themselves feel better and not dejected and lonely?.

if you believed everything that was said on that article about this guy, then why wouldnt you believe what was also written about his ex wife now dating? if you are doubting the story then doubt it ALL, not just what is beneficial to your crusade against men.

but since we should all be in a doubting mood, why dont we just say that the guy is just taking a picture with a damsel and this in NO WAY proves anything or any r/ship between the two of them.
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by Sicherheit(m): 1:17am On Aug 10, 2011
No way that woman is 28. undecided

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by BabyCakes(f): 3:37am On Aug 10, 2011
aloy-emeka:

I don't see how this man looks like a refugee. He is just a dark handsome Bini man.

Sorry Frank Edoho is Calabar and not Bini! I happen to know him personally.
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by Outstrip(f): 3:51am On Aug 10, 2011
If that woman is 28 then I am 18
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by tpia5: 4:16am On Aug 10, 2011
the woman can be 28 nah.

age is nothing but an arbitrary number that can be adjusted anytime.

its frank's panel beater look in the first picture that has me scratching my head.
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by daomi(m): 6:15am On Aug 10, 2011
Haa bini again? Frank+ bini prince=
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 10, 2011
Frank could definitely do better. That woman looks baked. Of all the millions of nubile beauties drooling over him, na this old cargo wey be like retired mami-water he see? Anyways I guess any[b]thing[/b] would do as long as it's not katherine.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by throttler(f): 9:15am On Aug 10, 2011
Outstrip:

lmao! me na shinteen grin
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by Lacrissa: 9:50am On Aug 10, 2011
Outstrip:

LoooooL grin, Me I'm 10yrs.

MRbrownJAY:

True
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by rose75(f): 10:01am On Aug 10, 2011
Outstrip:

>/
She even tried to make it up to 28. We hardly cross 25 wink wink
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by honeric01(m): 10:08am On Aug 10, 2011
aloy-emeka:

Is he bini? i thought i heard him say on "moments with MO" that he's from Cross-river?
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by chiefronal: 10:50am On Aug 10, 2011
lol, dey were divorced looong before now! They only made it official recently.
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by Kunbee: 12:00pm On Aug 10, 2011
Nothing new
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by Bestglo(f): 1:06pm On Aug 10, 2011
good for them
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 10, 2011
Outstrip:

maybe her s e x life is 28yrs old that will make her at least 42yrs assumig she started at 14.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by member67023: 1:58pm On Aug 10, 2011
Na wetin happen to old broom go happen to new broom.  Its just a matter of time.
I am sorry for the kids involved.
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by slap1(m): 2:00pm On Aug 10, 2011
It does appear they had stuff frying in separate pans. It was just a case of who will bell the damn cat.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by victorazy(m): 2:01pm On Aug 10, 2011
this guy na player
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by hollandis(f): 2:02pm On Aug 10, 2011
[size=13pt]nigerians and nairalanders are foools and forken hypocrites.here is a man that beat up his former wife ,always beating her to a state of pulp.see the fool grazing the fron page of nairaland.you guys are heavy pretenders[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Iyabo Ojo Stunning Outfit To Toyin Lawani’s Birthday (Photos) / Davido And Crew Fly Firstclass To Niger For A Show / Afrocandy Shares Lingerie Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.