Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,582 members, 7,823,519 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend (39847 Views)

Frank Edoho's Son With Wife Sandra Is A Big Boy Now / [photos] Frank Edoho And His Wife Are Drunk In Love / Frank Edoho's Wife, Sandra's Baby Shower (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 10, 2011
Catherine is prettier than this yellow pawpaw
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by Eve100000: 6:52pm On Aug 10, 2011
This lady is 28yrs old? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by Mcleo007(m): 6:59pm On Aug 10, 2011
The girl is ugly.
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by razznaija(f): 7:06pm On Aug 10, 2011
28 ke? this woman is a big a** liar, but atleast frank, you could have done better and also, someone needs to teach that woman how to apply makeup for real she looks like a corpse.
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by floxyrangy: 7:16pm On Aug 10, 2011
Who said Frank is Bini or Calabar? Please. . . He's from Eket in Akwa Ibom State
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by totorimi: 7:17pm On Aug 10, 2011
You guys should leave the poor guy jor, its fame and money that is shacking him. When he didnt have money Kate stood by him he shagged her and got 3 lovely kids now money and popularity has come. All dem babes are running helter skelter thinking that all the WWTBAM money is in his pocket. Very soon he will run back to Kate when his eyes is clear. How can he say a lady that has stood with him through tick and thing is now the trouble. Its a lie, now see the agbakara he is carrying about. Anyway kate is a classical chick anyday so he berra get his act together and run back to her before it becomes really too late and he will cry for the rest of his life for loosing his beautiful nice wifey
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by kandiikane(m): 7:57pm On Aug 10, 2011
You sure that's a woman sef?
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by mamagee3(f): 8:01pm On Aug 10, 2011
The girl looks like the light-skinned serena williams. . .

There's nothing wowish about her, Is this the reason Frank turned his former wife into a punching bag? undecided
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by ada24: 9:07pm On Aug 10, 2011
28?

thats all i need to write - 28? ok o
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by DeepSoul(f): 9:12pm On Aug 10, 2011

Lol@ 28yr old sex life and assuming she started at 14! Jesus! Some people have bad mouth oh!  grin

Pls abeg, free Frank Edoho. Who knows, Katherine's life has just been saved by being away from him

Shebi they say he's a woman beater. Who knows if she wld have died if she'd stayed.

Everythin happens for a reason.
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by ismaeel86(m): 9:26pm On Aug 10, 2011
See all of them bunch of gossipers, amebos, i dont know why people cant face their own problem. smshhh
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by kurus: 9:38pm On Aug 10, 2011
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by kinguy(m): 9:47pm On Aug 10, 2011
U shouldnt judge 4rm d outside, try and know d difference b/w frank and katherine and y they are divorced::::::::::??
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by tpia5: 10:03pm On Aug 10, 2011
But what kind of man gives keeping single friends as a reason for divorce?

I think he had issues all along.

Not exonerating the wife here but his reaction to her friends seemed rather extreme.

Not to mention there's no excuse for the beatings.
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by Princek12(m): 10:31pm On Aug 10, 2011
So what if she is 28 yrs old. I would rather have a 35-yr old queen than a 28-yr old gremlin.
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by andyanders: 10:35pm On Aug 10, 2011
I think we should allow these people be. Whatever that transpired between them is their own cup of tea. The day day they met, none of us was there. Now that they have decided to separate, it should not be a topic of discuss. If Frank was beating his wife, only both of them stand to keep this to themselves. If Frank is dating and showing off his new partner, as a public figure and as one who anchors WWTBA MILLIONIA, he should have known that he is a public figure whom kids look up to and should have known that he is should be a role model and not what the picture he is releasing to the public.  I think he should have been wiser than this.
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by mamagee3(f): 10:45pm On Aug 10, 2011
^^And who's disturbing them? undecided

People would rather hear news about London riots than stories about this two unknowns.
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by kurus: 10:52pm On Aug 10, 2011
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by vitality22(m): 10:52pm On Aug 10, 2011
This madam is not up to 28years o, the poster is lying. i swear she is 13 years old. infact let her come and suck b.r.e.a.s.t
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by mamagee3(f): 10:53pm On Aug 10, 2011
^^Please, I don't want to die of laughter. . . grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 10, 2011
true, he should have been wiser as some1 lots of young pple r looking up 2. Quarreling over single friends to the point of breaking up is simply unwise of him.
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by slymm(f): 10:58pm On Aug 10, 2011
What kind of rant about single friends is that? They really do not belong together if such stupid issue was the reason for the divorce. Frank must have been sleeping with a bunch of them, and who knows who Kate was sha.gging Infidelity is the norm, and monogamy is abnormal for this generation. The lord must hasten his coming.
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by amblors(m): 11:00pm On Aug 10, 2011
slymm:

What kind of rant about single friends is that? They really do not belong together if such silly issue was the reason for the divorce. Frank must have been sleeping with a bunch of them, and who knows who Kate was sha.gging Infidelity is the norm, and monogamy is abnormal for this generation. The lord must hasten his coming.

e don tey na.
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:34pm On Aug 10, 2011
Tells a lot about the sort of woman that would stubbornly insist on keeping her friends (single or not) even if it means spiting her husband and putting marital bliss asunder. stubborn and unsubmissive wives really deserve all the doom and gloom that befalls them. Fools.

Let's find out who enjoys life after divorce more: a handsome, well-to-do, young hunk like Frank, or an aging old-cargo mother of 3 kids with a slack womanliness and a no-longer-in-demand body filled with negative energy? I wonder when some of these mumuishly stubborn-for-nothing, proud-for-nothing women would start giving themselves brain.
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by Tunsbobo(m): 11:35pm On Aug 10, 2011
This man is somewhere chopping life and romancing his new girlfriend and we are here wasting our time and energy argueing about him? Smh!
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by onechance(m): 11:43pm On Aug 10, 2011
WWTBE -Who Wants To Be Engaged
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by mamagee3(f): 11:58pm On Aug 10, 2011
^^I want to be engaged but I want it nine years from now. . .
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by stunna2(m): 12:02am On Aug 11, 2011
tpia@:

from an interview:

http://lindaikeji..com/2007/10/frank-edoho-quote-naija-entertainment.html

sounds like what i would do!! all my wife's best friends are single girls, not a chance, she would have to chose and if she wants to be single bad enough, then i will help her by giving her a divorce! i dont know who this guy is and have never ever seen or heard of him till now, but i hail

yeye woman, now she can be really single and do what singles do,
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by Barrywhite8620: 12:16am On Aug 11, 2011
mama-gee:

^^I want to be engaged but I want it nine years from now. . .

Abaaaaaa 9yrsssssssss?u know know say u go don turn grandmama. :d
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:38am On Aug 11, 2011
I don't know why Nigerians always like devorce, may God help us ooooooo!
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:44am On Aug 11, 2011
that lady looks like she"s in her late 40s tongue
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by itsik(m): 1:17am On Aug 11, 2011
@HOLLANDIS,
Who told u that frank was beating his wife to a pulp. I hate and detest ladies that are partial and one sided, once its a matter that affects a fellow lady. Did u read the story about their break up? If u didnt go check it. Hate all this WOMEN RIGHT shit.
:-x:-x :-x:-/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lilian Esoro Rocks Massive Thigh-revealing Dress / Fela Kuti's Bedroom / Guests At Toolz And Demuren’s White Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.