Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,036 members, 7,825,256 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend (39849 Views)

Frank Edoho's Son With Wife Sandra Is A Big Boy Now / [photos] Frank Edoho And His Wife Are Drunk In Love / Frank Edoho's Wife, Sandra's Baby Shower (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by tpia5: 1:19am On Aug 13, 2011
wow, such a jobless epistle from a gaay waanker.

i'm sure being addressed by any female is the high point of your day.
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:30am On Aug 13, 2011
Lol. My sympathies for the disabled (physically and 'perhaps' mentally) trollops here whose lives 'orbit' around the anonymity of the internet. And this applies to the pussies and pussie-whipped freaks here. Nothing. . .and I mean NOTHING would change my 'cause and effect' orientation. In any dispute, I always blame the transgressor, not necessarily the aggressor. If a woman would be 'commonsensical' enough to avoid insulting an armed robber/ armed policeman/soldier/her boss/etc, then she should, nay, MUST be commonsensical enough to respect her husband. Deliberately annoying the man who married her (under the idiotic illusion that she has immunity by virtue of the MERE fact of her femaleness) means she's ready for whatever wrath befalls her. I live by street smarts and common sense. I expect any woman I associate with (fling/girlriend/wife) to live by the same precepts. If she is foul-mouthed enough, THEN she should be tough enough to bear whatever physical wrath befalls her. If she would obey an armed robber's orders to strip and be violated, the she could at least be 'wifely' with her husband. End of discussion.

I am a rebel. Seun, ban me again if that gives you a hard on. Fools.
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 13, 2011
lastpage:

@MrbrownJAY
Thank you for the above post, at least you do agree that “abuse or domestic violence” is NOT GENDER-SPECIFIC!
Both genders have that “ability and capability” to abuse the other spouse.
What l find very hypocritical is when we don’t know the ”facts” (as in when you listen to one side of a story, the wife in this case) and then pronounce one of the parties, the guilty party, especially when it’s the man! It is simply stewpid and imbecilitic!

you left the most important part of my post out, so i will post it here again:
¨i wont talk or mention this Frank guy as there is too much ¨he say she say¨ bs floating around¨

Concerning the ”bolded” in your post, why should l think of a[b] “sister, daughter/Mother”[/b] and NOT a “brother, son/father”, when l think of this type of battering?
Or are you implying that l don’t care about the latter simply as a result of their “gender” (Males!)?
Would such thinking qualify one to be considered as being narcissistic?

at least we do agree that some people out there get battered for NO APPARENT REASON, or maybe just flimsy ones.
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by aloyemeka2: 10:37pm On Aug 13, 2011
Outstrip:

I read her interview and what struck me is that she never denied hitting the man, She actually said that he would hit herand she said she grew up amongst boys so her natural instinct was to fight back. That is not to say he did nto inflict injuries on her. I know that if someone were to hit me my first thought would be to slap the shege out of the person. forget that he is 300lbs of pure muscle. At that point it just does not matter. What angers people like those two sub humans you are reasoning with is that she dared to defend herself. People like that slap their wives and girlfriends around and if they dare hit back then they will use that as justification for beating her half to death. after all she is a woman she should know her place. Some people just make my skin crawl. So disgusting. **spits**

Will his denial convince you?. What will Frank achieve by washing his family's dirty linen in public?. The fact that you chose to ignore one party while believing the other without concrete evidence apart from her testimony is appalling. So many black men who were wrongfully jailed in the US are accused of not denying the allegation in the first place therefore the police is justified to haul them to jail. What sort of reasoning is that?. Frank may choose to ignore or deny the allegation but it doesn't necessarily mean he is guilty or innocent. Kelsey Grammer's ex wife was on TV this week shamelessly  claiming that Kelsey has a very a tiny peewee. This is a man she was married to for over 13 years and after he ran away with another woman and all her efforts to have him back failed, she decided to tarnish his image by making jest of his private part. Now, did Kelsey come out to deny or accept the allegation?. Does it mean that since he didn't make any effort to set the record straight, it shows he has a very tiny peeweee?. The same woman accused him of physically abusing  and after one week, she took on his new beau and after all failed, she made sure she got herself a good lawyer who can get a big chunk of Kelsey's assets. We are all humans, male and female and I do not support any man or woman hitting each other simple. This culture of calling the man names over a common accusation and making excuses for the woman is terrible. I wonder how any female here will feel if her innocent son is being accused of beating up his wife when in essence it may be the other way round.

You also claimed that "her natural instinct was to fight back", what if it was Frank who was defending himself or do you find it difficult to believe that women can be the aggressors?. A Nigerian man I know is currently enduring serious pounding from his wife untill he got fed up with it, called the cops and got her arrested. The next day, the Nigerian community went agog and women were cursing the living hell out of the man for calling the cops to rescue him from the hands of his wife. They are still living together but I am sure she will hit him harder next time and if he happens to get injured from it, the story will change to "her natural instinct caused her to fight back and other subsequent BS". Women are better liars than men and the sooner you believe it, the better it will be for the world.
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by kent99: 11:01pm On Aug 13, 2011
noting concern now, leave the man frank make he search satellite, Jesus go help am.

Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by rovders: 11:07pm On Aug 13, 2011
Let hope Franks new love stands the test of time
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by lastpage: 11:19pm On Aug 13, 2011
@MrbrownJAY.

I bet u did not read it in that same post where l said: Domestic Violence or battering, is NOT GENDER SPECIFIC!
Meaning it can be perpetuated by both man and women! I condemn it but l also think it makes sense to look under the hood, tackle the problem at the source, like "Pro01" has suggested!

As for Frank, l agree with you that we should just let the guy (and his former wife) live their lives, as they deem fit.
For all l care, they can decide to make-up, sometime in the future!

It is these frustrated young gaals that run their mouth over other men, without good justification except as an avenue to vent their bile and display poor upbringing!
and they are so quick to label every man a wife beater!

Look at that Outstrip and her alter-ego, (check ALL their previous post when it concerns men) you can be assured that they are both products of a failed marriage and single mother so, what else would you expect from them than to inherit the same failure their "single mother" has put into their head?

Like Mother, Like Daughter!
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by aloyemeka2: 11:24pm On Aug 13, 2011
lastpage:

Look at that Outstrip and her alter-ego, (check ALL their previous post when it concerns men) you can be assured that they are both products of a failed marriage and single mother so, what else would you expect from them than to inherit the same failure their "single mother" has put into their head?

Like Mother, Like Daughter!

You are making the same mistake you are accusing her of. Simply because she has a skewed opinion concerning domestic violence doesn't mean she is a frustrated single mother. Nigerians have the tendency to judge someone if they don't agree with them.
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by emmatok(m): 11:48pm On Aug 13, 2011
aloy-emeka:

Will his denial convince you?. What will Frank achieve by washing his family's dirty linen in public?. The fact that you chose to ignore one party while believing the other without concrete evidence apart from her testimony is appalling. So many black men who were wrongfully jailed in the US are accused of not denying the allegation in the first place therefore the police is justified to haul them to jail. What sort of reasoning is that?. Frank may choose to ignore or deny the allegation but it doesn't necessarily mean he is guilty or innocent. Kelsey Grammer's ex wife was on TV this week shamelessly  claiming that Kelsey has a very a tiny peewee. This is a man she was married to for over 13 years and after he ran away with another woman and all her efforts to have him back failed, she decided to tarnish his image by making jest of his private part. Now, did Kelsey come out to deny or accept the allegation?. Does it mean that since he didn't make any effort to set the record straight, it shows he has a very tiny peeweee?. The same woman accused him of physically abusing  and after one week, she took on his new beau and after all failed, she made sure she got herself a good lawyer who can get a big chunk of Kelsey's assets. We are all humans, male and female and I do not support any man or woman hitting each other simple. This culture of calling the man names over a common accusation and making excuses for the woman is terrible. I wonder how any female here will feel if her innocent son is being accused of beating up his wife when in essence it may be the other way round.

You also claimed that "her natural instinct was to fight back", what if it was Frank who was defending himself or do you find it difficult to believe that women can be the aggressors?. A Nigerian man I know is currently enduring serious pounding from his wife untill he got fed up with it, called the cops and got her arrested. The next day, the Nigerian community went agog and women were cursing the living hell out of the man for calling the cops to rescue him from the hands of his wife. They are still living together but I am sure she will hit him harder next time and if he happens to get injured from it, the story will change to "her natural instinct caused her to fight back and other subsequent BS". Women are better liars than men and the sooner you believe it, the better it will be for the world.

Nice post.

In a relationship the women will always play the victim, even when she is wrong.

I have leant that long time ago.
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by lastpage: 11:49pm On Aug 13, 2011
^^^^^my comments were based on her previous vulgar diatribe, at my previous comments.

But then, l do see where u'r coming from, l need to maintain a higher moral code and not get dragged down to her level.

Noted, Thanks.
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by veraponpo(m): 12:53pm On Aug 14, 2011
Frank!!!! U lost beautiful Kate for this ugly old cargo? Shame on u. Too bad.
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by lastpage: 1:44pm On Aug 14, 2011
I've often heard it said that "Beauty is in the EYE OF THE BEHOLDER"!

What this means is that l may consider you ugly but someone "who loves you can ONLY SEE THE BEAUTIFUL SIDE OF YOU"!

Or how do you explain a "very poor guy" who gets to marry that beautiful babe that just refuses you?
She sees the guy as the most handsome human in the world, irrespective of his financial state! shocked shocked

Again, with time, l guess we will all come to appreciate that "physical beauty" itself, is ephemeral! Its like a flower, bright and sweet smelling in the morning, in full blossom in the afternoon, wobbling and wrinkling in the evening, dead and fallen-off at Night!

If you must marry, MARRY BASED ON CHARACTER, that way, what you appreciate in your spouse will always be there
(all things being equal sha wink )

Like some would say, "Monkey no-fine, im Mama like am"! wink
Such is life!

Now, this has nothing to do with Frank or Kate or their new found lovers, l was just wondering aloud! grin
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by ChiLizy: 9:49am On Aug 15, 2011
Anyway, don't blame them ooo. God knows why
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by sunidhipan: 10:49am On Aug 15, 2011
After months of speculations within and outside the Nigerian entertainment circuit, Frank Edoho, the presenter of the MTN Who Wants to be a Millionaire, the popular TV game show, has confirmed that he is separated from his wife,Katherine and there is no room for reconciliation between them.

funny photos
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by aitylyond: 8:26am On Aug 18, 2011
frank plz go back to get and stop deceiving yourself with that old cargo am you brother and am giving you a good advice thankz
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by Abuloma80(f): 5:17am On Aug 21, 2011
Of all these, the children suffer it most. If living with mother will be having a step-father,

or if living with father will be having a step-mother. Very traumatizing and confusing to the kids. I really feel sorry for them.

For any caring parent this is enough reason, to prevent them taking such decision, in order to keep the kids out of this agony
angry angry angry
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by naijangel7(f): 10:23am On Aug 22, 2011
aitylyond:

frank plz go back to get and stop deceiving yourself with that old cargo am you brother and am giving you a good advice thankz

You're his brother true true, "KATE" na him be "GET". Calabar accent lol grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by mummy3(f): 11:14am On Oct 18, 2011
tpia@:

^^is his story a plus for bini men?

Frank is from Eket in Akwa Ibom State
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by mummy3(f): 11:35am On Oct 18, 2011
nakedwire:

Na wetin happen to old broom go happen to new broom.  Its just a matter of time.
I am sorry for the kids involved.

Na soo
Love dey clear for eyes now, abi no be so?
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by GATomcruise: 12:54am On Jun 24, 2012
coolGuy Cool down. You so much invest your life out side and abondon your family.open your eyes before day break.that your mother so call your new Girl friend old age de worry her.call back your wife.abi you do chop droweeeeeeeeeee
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by Bluvs2rock(f): 1:52pm On Jun 25, 2012
Frank Edoho is frm Akwa Ibom

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by Raxxye(m): 8:09am On Sep 23, 2012
aloy-emeka:
He is just a dark handsome Bini man.

Frank Edoho is an Ibibio man from Akwa Ibom State and not Bini.
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by pweetytonie(f): 3:02pm On Sep 24, 2012
I hope the woman has learnt judo and karate...no be to the smile shine teeth when war go start u've gat to be ready
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by Olayexy: 7:49pm On Oct 02, 2012
Are you sure madam
hollandis: [size=13pt]nigerians and nairalanders are foools and forken hypocrites.here is a man that beat up his former wife ,always beating her to a state of pulp.see the fool grazing the fron page of nairaland.you guys are heavy pretenders[/size]
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by pman87(m): 6:20am On Oct 07, 2012
pweety_tonie: I hope the woman has learnt judo and karate...no be to the smile shine teeth when war go start u've gat to be ready
Happy birthday dear!!! Add M̶̲̅ε on Ғасєвффк wit dis name.... Pman87
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by Rosebela(f): 1:46pm On Oct 07, 2012
BabyCakes:

Sorry Frank Edoho is Calabar and not Bini! I happen to know him personally.
he is not bini man oo bini k na serious akwa ibom man
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by andyanders: 7:23pm On Nov 26, 2012
tpia@:
from an interview:

http://lindaikeji..com/2007/10/frank-edoho-quote-naija-entertainment.html

I think Frank is right if the interview he granted is true. A married woman should be more closer with married women after 3 children. So why must the wife be keeping single women as friends? Maybe she wanted them to hook her up with single men. If the above is true, then Frank's action is right.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Emeka Ike Reveals Why Nollywood Cannot Donate N3.5million For Actor Bruno / Afrocandy Shares Lingerie Photos / Fela Kuti's Bedroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.