Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

Pictures Ten-Lane Idongesit Nkanga Avenue In Akwa Ibom - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures Ten-Lane Idongesit Nkanga Avenue In Akwa Ibom (34835 Views)

No Gree For Anybody: Now See This, Na Your Lane, You Go Gree? (pics) / Buhari Completes The 10-Lane Superhighway Linking Port Harcourt & Oyigbo (Video) / 8-Lane Highway Linking Port-Harcourt & Obigbo (Pictures & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Ten-Lane Idongesit Nkanga Avenue In Akwa Ibom by bajosky: 11:44am On Sep 07, 2022
let no first class citizen be invited to commission the project ooo coz SECOND class CITIZENS states are proving their capacity to the nation whiles fools are still believing in holding on to power for 8yrs and another 8yrs from one FULANI tribe were both terrorist commanders are from.

a word is enough for akwabomites .

1 Like

Re: Pictures Ten-Lane Idongesit Nkanga Avenue In Akwa Ibom by ComeToJesus: 11:45am On Sep 07, 2022
In a certain state, this used to be their excuse for Terrible roads grin grin

Who can mention the state?

Re: Pictures Ten-Lane Idongesit Nkanga Avenue In Akwa Ibom by Norwichsailor(m): 11:49am On Sep 07, 2022
Stallionhorse:
how many countries are celebrating commissioning of roads in 2022?? The answer to that question shows who the real Ediots are...
Which state are you from first.
And as long as you're a Nigerian too then you're equally an ediot because virtually all States do it. Forming WOKE, unam ikot

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Ten-Lane Idongesit Nkanga Avenue In Akwa Ibom by sircatherine45(m): 12:15pm On Sep 07, 2022
kenny714433:
During my yr1 at Perm site, this axis was just a bush. In the next 10yrs, this will be one of the best developed part of Uyo.

New modern houses are springing up along this road every day, the student environment at Nwaniba axis, the airport at Oron rd axis, the estate in between etc.

What Akwa Ibom needs now is for the Seaport to just work.. Thank God Akwaibomites are now embracing ICT like never before. Long live AKS. Nigeria has expired, let's have Akwa Cross.

I go like become blockchain instructor/tutor for AKS. I pray make e develop. I'm dying to be an Akwa-Ibomite!

Akwa Ibom Ayaya!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Ten-Lane Idongesit Nkanga Avenue In Akwa Ibom by Mrklemo(m): 12:53pm On Sep 07, 2022
Nonsense.... How this man celebrates road construction beats my imagination. So many jobless people in Akwa ibom state and you are here showing people HD pics of road construction. Were you not supposed to construct roads in the first place..
Mme inwang.
Cant wait for you to leave next year. Ishi
Re: Pictures Ten-Lane Idongesit Nkanga Avenue In Akwa Ibom by mrksquare: 1:07pm On Sep 07, 2022
Stallionhorse:
so can ibom air employ all the graduates and non graduates in Akwa Ibom. Rivera state is still way more better than Akwa ibom cause there are many companies and room to established businesses that can strive. A large percentage of locals in akwa ibom survive by subsistent farming.

Rivers state is living on old glory. Some of the investment and enterprises our forebear put in place in the 80's has been killed by Wike. You probably must have heard about the Syringe factory, Cassava Processing plant, Metal to wealth plant. Wike iherited all these enterprise but at present non is in operation. You complain the retort his online minions always advance is that government isn't a good manager of business. Come to Trans Amadi and you will be startled that most companies that hitherto use to operate in the industrial hubs of Rivers state have relocated to Lagos state.

You can do a Google search. Rivers state has one of the highest unemployment rate in Nigeria. That's according to the stats from the Nigeria Bureau of Statistics. You can verify it yourself.
Re: Pictures Ten-Lane Idongesit Nkanga Avenue In Akwa Ibom by kenny714433(m): 1:11pm On Sep 07, 2022
sircatherine45:

I go like become blockchain instructor/tutor for AKS. I pray make e develop. I'm dying to be an Akwa-Ibomite!

Akwa Ibom Ayaya!

We have so many blockchain instructors here grin
I am a business developer for https://chaindustry.io and a crypto ambassador for numerous projects.

If you can come in as a web3 developer, even game streamer, you'd make cool cash tutoring people. I am currently learning Data Analysis in addition to my blockchain skills.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Ten-Lane Idongesit Nkanga Avenue In Akwa Ibom by sircatherine45(m): 1:14pm On Sep 07, 2022
kenny714433:

We have so many blockchain instructors here grin
I am a business developer for https://chaindustry.io and a crypto ambassador for numerous projects.

If you can come in as a web3 developer, even game streamer, you'd make cool cash tutoring people. I am currently learning Data Analysis in addition to my blockchain skills.

I'm learning data mining, analysis and warehousing.

Web3? I've had fears about it, but seems I'll give it a try. Thanks!
Re: Pictures Ten-Lane Idongesit Nkanga Avenue In Akwa Ibom by EdiskyHarry: 1:18pm On Sep 07, 2022
I served in Abuja during my nysc, I rushed back to akwa ibom after my completion because of what I have been reading here.
Only to discover that Akwa ibom is the worst place on the planet Earth in terms of job opportunities, standard of living and hardship.The rate of unemployment in my state is on the highest level. The youths now have no other option than to migrate in great numbers to other states for survival.
So sad.
Re: Pictures Ten-Lane Idongesit Nkanga Avenue In Akwa Ibom by lailo: 1:49pm On Sep 07, 2022
But here is a state, never being Nigeria capital before, even among the last states created by Abacha, but vastly developing and competing with Lagos state in terms of infrastructure, and some people will give excuse why Anambra, Older state, whose son was the first president of Nigeria, home of millionaires and even a business hub, can't perform undecided
Leadership is the difference.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Ten-Lane Idongesit Nkanga Avenue In Akwa Ibom by nesphil(m): 2:02pm On Sep 07, 2022
I just like the way Akwa Ibom state leaders are building their infrastructures not cluelessly but always building with the future at the back of their minds.

Akwaibomdaily:
First ever Ten Lane Road in #AkwaIbom State, Idongesit Nkanga Avenue is nearly ready for commissioning. One of the reasons Governor Udom Emmanuel is the best in #Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Ten-Lane Idongesit Nkanga Avenue In Akwa Ibom by VERDA: 2:08pm On Sep 07, 2022
Stallionhorse:
Attah came did roads, Akpabio came did roads, Udom has come he is doing roads.. The next governor will come same things. And hypocrites like you that dont know the meaning of basic amenities will be celebrating them while there take home a huge chunk of the money meant for the real development and job creations.. Keep insulting your generation and your children unborn okay.

Honestly I don't know what your blabbing about or what you mean by real development, cos the last time I checked capital investments in construction is one of the major drivers of an economy and job creator, go and ask China...

And about Attah, Godswill and Udom doing roads, also don't understand if there is a point where you stop constructing roads in a state....

I don't also know who told you that roads are the only developmental drive being embarked to develope the state, because it seems like your bitter that a picture was out there that a road was constructed.

About corruption, or money being stolen...that's your problem, I never said leaders were not corrupt or did not steal, I merely stated that any thing good that is done should be commended...while your there blabbing, forming all enlightened I am sure the people in those communities are glad there is an accessible road to move their products. You commend for the ones done, then hold them to a higher standard...if they embezzle or are corrupt, you vote them out, that's how it's done.

And not this bitterness from someone that is probably not even from the state.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Ten-Lane Idongesit Nkanga Avenue In Akwa Ibom by nesphil(m): 2:09pm On Sep 07, 2022
You are exaggerating the whole thing, how many states have you been to in Nigeria?
Unemployment is everywhere not only in Nigeria but all over the world, though our situation in Nigeria is so bad.
This is the first government that has attracted industries to the state but I want you to know that unemployment problems can't be solved overnight but gradually with time.

So it will take time, even here in Lagos not everyone has found suitable jobs o, most people are doing menial jobs to survive o.

EdiskyHarry:
I served in Abuja during my nysc, I rushed back to akwa ibom after my completion because of what I have been reading here.
Only to discover that Akwa ibom is the worst place on the planet Earth in terms of job opportunities, standard of living and hardship.The rate of unemployment in my state is on the highest level. The youths now have no other option than to migrate in great numbers to other states for survival.
So sad.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Ten-Lane Idongesit Nkanga Avenue In Akwa Ibom by sageb: 2:13pm On Sep 07, 2022
fine road

1 Like

Re: Pictures Ten-Lane Idongesit Nkanga Avenue In Akwa Ibom by Stallionhorse: 2:44pm On Sep 07, 2022
Norwichsailor:

Which state are you from first.
And as long as you're a Nigerian too then you're equally an ediot because virtually all States do it. Forming WOKE, unam ikot
aneke Diok ano family nfo.
Re: Pictures Ten-Lane Idongesit Nkanga Avenue In Akwa Ibom by Norwichsailor(m): 3:20pm On Sep 07, 2022
Stallionhorse:
aneke Diok ano family nfo.
Se amfo wish mien Abasi aya nam family mfo ntro nko. Amen

1 Like

Re: Pictures Ten-Lane Idongesit Nkanga Avenue In Akwa Ibom by Codes151(m): 3:25pm On Sep 07, 2022
Stallionhorse:
I'm Still wondering how this ten lane road will affect the joblessness in Akwa Ibom. Most of the youths both in uyo and villages either migrate to pH or lag. The rest depend on the stealing and the peanuts they get from following politicians up and down. Those that can't keep up with this life live in betting shops.
in as much as i dont support simple projects like this as much as the pdp miscreant make it but i can tell u that if all of ph and akwa ibom focused only on giving jobs for its kin then u igbos wont have anything. akwa ibom has more jobs, enterprises than the whole of igbo states. but we open our door to all. so stop talking thrash

1 Like

Re: Pictures Ten-Lane Idongesit Nkanga Avenue In Akwa Ibom by Raphaeldhero(m): 3:51pm On Sep 07, 2022
Akwaibomdaily:
First ever Ten Lane Road in #AkwaIbom State, Idongesit Nkanga Avenue is nearly ready for commissioning. One of the reasons Governor Udom Emmanuel is the best in #Nigeria

U just dey talk wetin dey sweet you...
Re: Pictures Ten-Lane Idongesit Nkanga Avenue In Akwa Ibom by Fantazy(m): 3:55pm On Sep 07, 2022
Akwa Ibom! My Root!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Ten-Lane Idongesit Nkanga Avenue In Akwa Ibom by OVB123: 5:15pm On Sep 07, 2022
SenatePresdo:

I didn't come here to banter words, I'm telling you the bitter truth.
Nigeria is poverty capital quite alright, but you can't Compare people living in urban Maiduguri, to people living in Urban lagos.

You and I knows there are levels to wealth and poverty.

Akwa Ibom Govt is one the Richest, but the people are not rich.

Can you name A billionaire Akwa Ibomite that doesn't have political affiliation?

Akwa Ibom Govt should invest on their people, jobs are quite minimal even with all the claimed infrastructures, nothing is in Uyo, except good roads.
You took the word of my mouth.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Ten-Lane Idongesit Nkanga Avenue In Akwa Ibom by OVB123: 5:18pm On Sep 07, 2022
Osanoghodua1:
Obaseki is doing nothing but fighting for artifact, what a shame. Edo has no road the one comrade did are bad already. Fake people.
Don't mind him, he will meet his waterloo very soon.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Ten-Lane Idongesit Nkanga Avenue In Akwa Ibom by OVB123: 5:39pm On Sep 07, 2022
Solsix:

Nigerians and ungratefulness. Here in Anambra we are begging soludo to do something on our roads. Make I stop here
No be only u bro, here in edo state and delta state, we are begging for those type of roads.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Ten-Lane Idongesit Nkanga Avenue In Akwa Ibom by GreyLaw(m): 5:55pm On Sep 07, 2022
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Stfu and stop advertising how empty you are.
It is  catastrophically disturbing for a country to be populated by bigots  enemies and haters of good news like you.
Your sheer idiocy has beclouded your sense of reasoning and benumbed that your tiny brain utterly, otherwise you wouldn't be spewing gibberish due to your hatred for a state that is working more than the terrorist government that you accursed things and animals handed over your country to.

Who in his right senses still in intact would downplay the significance of road infradtructure to economic progress?
Only an animal would think otherwise. 

Let me educate you, road infrastructure affects the flexibility and mobility of the workforce, which is reflected in the employment level. Should I break it down for your  coconut water filled tiny head to absorb?

Moreover, do you know that the degree to which the road infrastructure is developed has an impact on several areas, such as for
instance the development of tourism, influx of foreign investments, regional development,

Hater of good news! Are your brothers and sisters not also running to Lagos and Abuja  because of the opportunities available there, due to how skewed your useless country is structured?

Learn to conduct yourself like human if truly you are one. Nonesense!

Chai! My brother please take it easy on him. Lol
Re: Pictures Ten-Lane Idongesit Nkanga Avenue In Akwa Ibom by Dickson178(m): 6:35pm On Sep 07, 2022
The promise Land cheesy

Igbos their mouth go shot up. Nice one my brothers!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Ten-Lane Idongesit Nkanga Avenue In Akwa Ibom by Princedapace(m): 6:49pm On Sep 07, 2022
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Those illiterates and impoverished things will never understand these things.
They want Akwa Ibom to become Dubai in a country that hijacks the resources of Akwa Ibom to feed other useless, parasitic and non productive states that are not supposed to be called states in the first place.

That is it. The average black man doesn't know how to be logical when it comes to things like this. His sentiment will over rule him. States can't progress more than Lagos state as long as Nigeria runs the current system of govt.

It would be hard for any foreign govt or multinational firm to have their main HD office in states outside Lagos and Abuja. These companies may make more money from other states but will spend more in Lagos and Abuja since their head offices are there.
Since Lagos runs the central port in the country, business will love to be closer to Lagos more than being closer to other states.
The country runs a st*pid system of govt that is not run anywhere on earth with proven sucesss grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Ten-Lane Idongesit Nkanga Avenue In Akwa Ibom by Powerboi: 10:02pm On Sep 07, 2022
VERDA:

Honestly I don't know what your blabbing about or what you mean by real development, cos the last time I checked capital investments in construction is one of the major drivers of an economy and job creator, go and ask China...

And about Attah, Godswill and Udom doing roads, also don't understand if there is a point where you stop constructing roads in a state....

I don't also know who told you that roads are the only developmental drive being embarked to develope the state, because it seems like your bitter that a picture was out there that a road was constructed.

About corruption, or money being stolen...that's your problem, I never said leaders were not corrupt or did not steal, I merely stated that any thing good that is done should be commended...while your there blabbing, forming all enlightened I am sure the people in those communities are glad there is an accessible road to move their products. You commend for the ones done, then hold them to a higher standard...if they embezzle or are corrupt, you vote them out, that's how it's done.

And not this bitterness from someone that is probably not even from the state.

Lol, no mind am make him dey form nonsense woke

1 Like

Re: Pictures Ten-Lane Idongesit Nkanga Avenue In Akwa Ibom by GhostMan15: 3:00am On Sep 08, 2022
Uyai mma Abadie[Qquote author=BirtherOfKings post=116417468]My state..pls I hope it's not the day of commissioning, the thing will just spoil[/quote]
Re: Pictures Ten-Lane Idongesit Nkanga Avenue In Akwa Ibom by nesphil(m): 9:59am On Sep 08, 2022
You're not from Akwa Ibom State, so keep quiet,
you're just a scallywag according to your profile.
Stop talking shit about AKS, you bitter soul.
Akwa Ibom will continue to rise and nothing can stop it from rising.
if AKS progress is painful to you, then you can go and soak.
Mumu nonentity like you.

Stallionhorse:
I'm an Akwa ibom indigene a graduate from university of uyo. My state celebrate cultism like its a tradition, they celebrate political thuggery like its an achievement. The crime rate is on the high the level of joblessness is on the high. In Lagos you see most Akwa ibom and cross river they live in pako houses and do jobs like security and house help.. If the states economy was improving why will you live your state to live in a pako house??

1 Like

Re: Pictures Ten-Lane Idongesit Nkanga Avenue In Akwa Ibom by Hunchogee: 12:06pm On Sep 08, 2022
Stallionhorse:
I'm Still wondering how this ten lane road will affect the joblessness in Akwa Ibom. Most of the youths both in uyo and villages either migrate to pH or lag. The rest depend on the stealing and the peanuts they get from following politicians up and down. Those that can't keep up with this life live in betting shops.
chai the beautiful Akwa ibom road too fine even for night

Re: Pictures Ten-Lane Idongesit Nkanga Avenue In Akwa Ibom by Hunchogee: 12:20pm On Sep 08, 2022
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Stfu and stop advertising how empty you are.
It is  catastrophically disturbing for a country to be populated by bigots  enemies and haters of good news like you.
Your sheer idiocy has beclouded your sense of reasoning and benumbed that your tiny brain utterly, otherwise you wouldn't be spewing gibberish due to your hatred for a state that is working more than the terrorist government that you accursed things and animals handed over your country to.

Who in his right senses still in intact would downplay the significance of road infradtructure to economic progress?
Only an animal would think otherwise. 

Let me educate you, road infrastructure affects the flexibility and mobility of the workforce, which is reflected in the employment level. Should I break it down for your  coconut water filled tiny head to absorb?

Moreover, do you know that the degree to which the road infrastructure is developed has an impact on several areas, such as for
instance the development of tourism, influx of foreign investments, regional development,

Hater of good news! Are your brothers and sisters not also running to Lagos and Abuja  because of the opportunities available there, due to how skewed your useless country is structured?

Learn to conduct yourself like human if truly you are one. Nonesense!

You’ve said it all bro
Re: Pictures Ten-Lane Idongesit Nkanga Avenue In Akwa Ibom by Hunchogee: 12:23pm On Sep 08, 2022
kenny714433:
During my yr1 at Perm site, this axis was just a bush. In the next 10yrs, this will be one of the best developed part of Uyo.

New modern houses are springing up along this road every day, the student environment at Nwaniba axis, the airport at Oron rd axis, the estate in between etc.

What Akwa Ibom needs now is for the Seaport to just work.. Thank God Akwaibomites are now embracing ICT like never before. Long live AKS. Nigeria has expired, let's have Akwa Cross.
long live AkwaCross
Re: Pictures Ten-Lane Idongesit Nkanga Avenue In Akwa Ibom by Hunchogee: 12:42pm On Sep 08, 2022
Alexiiydon:
How is that 10 lane mod is ment
it’s
4 carriages with 10lanes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Bad State Of Mile 2-Tincan Road That Lagos State Govt Will Be Repairing / Arik Passengers Use Hand-Fan On Abuja Flight / Accident Involving Cattle And A Truck In Benin City (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.