Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,735 members, 7,831,341 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Pictures Ten-Lane Idongesit Nkanga Avenue In Akwa Ibom - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures Ten-Lane Idongesit Nkanga Avenue In Akwa Ibom (34901 Views)

No Gree For Anybody: Now See This, Na Your Lane, You Go Gree? (pics) / Buhari Completes The 10-Lane Superhighway Linking Port Harcourt & Oyigbo (Video) / 8-Lane Highway Linking Port-Harcourt & Obigbo (Pictures & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Ten-Lane Idongesit Nkanga Avenue In Akwa Ibom by Elddergod: 7:03am On Sep 07, 2022
OriOko88:
Ten lanes of road in a state like akwa ibom. Its not even a commercial city. All these white elephant projects are not needed Atal. How will the ten lane road provide jobs for millions of akwaibom youths who are jobless. I have a akwaibom guy living in my area in Ibadan who stayed behind after his nysc. The guy said its d government siphoning al d monies,despite earning huge allocation every month,that d poverry rate is high and the youths re jobless while the girls are into prostitution,that they have d worse electricity supply in nigeria,that its been five years they've not had power supply. He complained bitterly. So I ask what us the essense of making good roads when ur cituzens are poor and cannot access electricity undecided undecided

Stfu we have one of the best power supply in the country, thanks to Ibom Power Plant.
You just stay somewhere and be saying shit.
Go to any any brothel in ASK and the prostitutes you'll find there ain't even Akwa Ibomites.
Unemployment is a general problem in Nigeria.
Politicians siphoning funds is also general.
SO STOP THE HATE.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Ten-Lane Idongesit Nkanga Avenue In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 7:06am On Sep 07, 2022
What's the actual distance this road covers by the way?
Re: Pictures Ten-Lane Idongesit Nkanga Avenue In Akwa Ibom by Ebubu: 7:14am On Sep 07, 2022
Stallionhorse:
I'm Still wondering how this ten lane road will affect the joblessness in Akwa Ibom. Most of the youths both in uyo and villages either migrate to pH or lag. The rest depend on the stealing and the peanuts they get from following politicians up and down. Those that can't keep up with this life live in betting shops.
grin you know them very well. especially that bet own. you no add keke driving in uyo.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Ten-Lane Idongesit Nkanga Avenue In Akwa Ibom by Sukersoc: 7:15am On Sep 07, 2022
I plan on going visiting akwa ibom for holiday. I'll like to hear from those who reside there or have visited for similar purpose what places to explore - especially natural sites, holiday accommodation, security, the people, etc.

I'll appreciate some information about cross river too

1 Like

Re: Pictures Ten-Lane Idongesit Nkanga Avenue In Akwa Ibom by NigeriaIsDoomed: 7:16am On Sep 07, 2022
SenatePresdo:

Because of this overhype, I decided to serve in Ákwá ibom, Uyo precisely.
Nothing is in Ákwá ibom except the good roads.
Aside from shelter and Ewet housing, no other place can be called city in Uyo.

Commercial houses are few and low standard, what I'm trying to say is that the people are impoverished. Mostly the political class are wealthy with stolen money in that state.

Most Nigerians are suffering from amnesia. Probably, you have forgotten that your country is the poverty capital of the world. Don't get me started biko!
We are all fuccked in this hellhole called Nigeria so to hell with your grotesque hypocrisy! What is driving your impoverished people in the South East to become drug barons globally and get locked up in foreign prisons like animals being caged in the zoo if not because of poverty, in the South West your impoverished folks are constantly mining the skull of their fellow human daily no thanks to extreme poverty ravaging the region and in the North most of them have been reduced to terrorists and bandits still because of abject poverty.

Look my friend! The whole country is fuvked so don't come here to rant rubbish about Akwa Ibom as if your states are immuned to poverty.
You hypocrisy stinks man!

Akwa is even richer than most of your useless and miserable states but it is unlucky to remain in a useless and cursed country like Nigeria.
We are all fuckeddd as long as Nigeria doesn't restructure.

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Ten-Lane Idongesit Nkanga Avenue In Akwa Ibom by NigeriaIsDoomed: 7:26am On Sep 07, 2022
Elddergod:

Stfu we have one of the best power supply in the country, thanks to Ibom Power Plant.
You just stay somewhere and be saying shit.
Go to any any brothel in ASK and the prostitutes you'll find there ain't even Akwa Ibomites.
Unemployment is a general problem in Nigeria.
Politicians siphoning funds is also general.
SO STOP THE HATE.
Don't mind the hypocrites please. I don't know why they get triggered whenever the read about the progress of Akwa Ibom as if Akwa Ibom is stopping the retarded rulers of their various states from building their infrastructure.

Akwa Ibom is not yet there but we are moving. Frustrated animals can all go hell grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Ten-Lane Idongesit Nkanga Avenue In Akwa Ibom by Parachoko: 7:29am On Sep 07, 2022
Stallionhorse:
I'm Still wondering how this ten lane road will affect the joblessness in Akwa Ibom. Most of the youths both in uyo and villages either migrate to pH or lag. The rest depend on the stealing and the peanuts they get from following politicians up and down. Those that can't keep up with this life live in betting shops.
They are building for the future.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Ten-Lane Idongesit Nkanga Avenue In Akwa Ibom by 7arrows: 7:30am On Sep 07, 2022
Akwaibomdaily:
First ever Ten Lane Road in #AkwaIbom State, Idongesit Nkanga Avenue is nearly ready for commissioning. One of the reasons Governor Udom Emmanuel is the best in #Nigeria

Tinubu did it right?
Re: Pictures Ten-Lane Idongesit Nkanga Avenue In Akwa Ibom by 7arrows: 7:34am On Sep 07, 2022
manutdrichie:
Tinubu has no such legacy in his 8yrs as governor

Tifnubu constructed the road with his money because he loves people of Akwaibom. Wow this Tifnubu dey try sha. He wants nigeria to be like Lagos. I'm sure hell fire get V.I.P section for some people.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Ten-Lane Idongesit Nkanga Avenue In Akwa Ibom by 7arrows: 7:34am On Sep 07, 2022
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Constructed by an indigenous company, Hensek. Akwa Ibom is more progressive than the entire country.
From a village in 1987 to a destination state.
Nigerians if you like continue to elect sick and partly dead ancestors to preside over the affair of over 200 million people, you are doing yourselves.

Tell them o.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Ten-Lane Idongesit Nkanga Avenue In Akwa Ibom by 7arrows: 7:40am On Sep 07, 2022
Akwaibomdaily:

For where? �����

He has achieved. See toll gate is one of them. That's one of his atm machines.

Re: Pictures Ten-Lane Idongesit Nkanga Avenue In Akwa Ibom by NigeriaIsDoomed: 7:40am On Sep 07, 2022
NEUDUDE:

You are indeed senseless. A normal yoruba trait, 80% of yorubas hate to see their neighbours progress. You know how long udom has been fighting for a deep seaport which will create more jobs and indeed help curb overpopulation and influx of people into lagos but no yoruba and hausa oligarch will not allow it.

They want a seaport and everything in the southwest but the SouthEast and SS deserve nothing and yet they come here and cry foul when we do good with the little thats given. Small small e go clear for una eye that seaport we go get am and we will provide those jobs
Brother they don't know Akwa Ibom. True true we go get that seaport even if na to pause other projects. Imagine a dirty skull mining Yoruba who cannot take care of his personal hygiene opening that his stinky mouth to talk shit Akwa Ibom.
Go to their Ibadan now you will be gasping for breath and cursing everybody because of how dirty and smelly the state is.
They have exported their dirty lifestyle to the UK.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Ten-Lane Idongesit Nkanga Avenue In Akwa Ibom by 7arrows: 7:41am On Sep 07, 2022
Massiveglory:
Great men are doing great things without making noise. Yet urchins litter the whole place with Tinubu built this and that

U dey mind them.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Ten-Lane Idongesit Nkanga Avenue In Akwa Ibom by Counterfeit: 7:54am On Sep 07, 2022
All na wash...there is no major development going on in Akwa ibom state. No job creation, no nothing. Just stealing and politicking. The youths there are jobless, Porthacourt seems to be their own Lagos, where they seek greener pastures. Akwa ibom is relatively peaceful but, pray that those hoodlums in their tens or dozens, does not besiege you in your home, late at night, with machetes and locally made guns, sledge hammers ,etc...
They can steal!!!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Ten-Lane Idongesit Nkanga Avenue In Akwa Ibom by mrksquare: 8:01am On Sep 07, 2022
Stallionhorse:

Akwa Ibom is better off than the PH you cited. I am from Rivers state. And under Wike , is the same story of lamentation of the government inability to create jobs. But Akwa Ibom is quite better when it comes to job creation than Rivers state.

The IbomAir created many jobs opportunities for your people. At least I have a girlfriend that served under me when she was doing her NYSC in PH working with the IbomAir at present as a ticketer.

Down here Wike priority is on brick and mortal to the exclusion of other critical sectors that could generate job opportunities. But I really must commend the previous and present governor for ensuring that there is a good road network devoid of potholes in Akwa Ibom. I have traversed virtually all the rural areas in Akwa Ibom and I can confirm that Akwa Ibom will be opened up to greater possiblity in the future.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Ten-Lane Idongesit Nkanga Avenue In Akwa Ibom by OVB123: 8:02am On Sep 07, 2022
OriOko88:
Ten lanes of road in a state like akwa ibom. Its not even a commercial city. All these white elephant projects are not needed Atal. How will the ten lane road provide jobs for millions of akwaibom youths who are jobless. I have a akwaibom guy living in my area in Ibadan who stayed behind after his nysc. The guy said its d government siphoning al d monies,despite earning huge allocation every month,that d poverry rate is high and the youths re jobless while the girls are into prostitution,that they have d worse electricity supply in nigeria,that its been five years they've not had power supply. He complained bitterly. So I ask what us the essense of making good roads when ur cituzens are poor and cannot access electricity undecided undecided
You have said it all my bro. When you tell them, they think you are mockhng them. Ordinarilly, akwa ibom is more beautiful than ibadan (oyo state) but unemployment rate in that state is alarming.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Ten-Lane Idongesit Nkanga Avenue In Akwa Ibom by PublicEye: 8:03am On Sep 07, 2022
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Constructed by an indigenous company, Hensek. Akwa Ibom is more progressive than the entire country.
From a village in 1987 to a destination state.
Nigerians if you like continue to elect sick and partly dead ancestors to preside over the affair of over 200 million people, you are doing yourselves.
I love the way they take road construction very seriously.

They should move to industrialization asap... people will move massively there.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Ten-Lane Idongesit Nkanga Avenue In Akwa Ibom by Panda7(m): 8:11am On Sep 07, 2022
DanieleLorenzo:
10 lanes, ring road 1,2,3 bla bla bla. Nice but

Education?

Skills acquisition?

I know I'm wrong sha cos I haven't been to all of AkwaIbom but everyone living in Akwa Ibom knows in their deepest echelons that there's more to be done in other aspects in AkwaIbom.
like in your state please mention your state i would love to visit. simp

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Ten-Lane Idongesit Nkanga Avenue In Akwa Ibom by 2Ways(m): 8:24am On Sep 07, 2022
OriOko88:

Which local government is he from that they have not seen electrical power for 5 years now?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Ten-Lane Idongesit Nkanga Avenue In Akwa Ibom by Counterfeit: 8:24am On Sep 07, 2022
Your Governor is wicked, selfish and greedy! That seaport is supposed to be at Ibaka, and not Eket. He does not want Ibaka to develop beyond what it is, hence his wanting to site it in his local government, forgetting that Ibaka sea has natural depth of over 16 metres, you really don't need to dredge it but Eket, even if it is dredged to get a considerable depth so the seaport can be sited there, in no time the sands will fill up the dredged areas.
So, you see, Akwa Ibom might have to wait for eternity for that seaport to happen but, if it eventually happens, men... that would be the bomb!!! Even Dubai no go see Akwa Ibom back. Udom should take it back to the people who deserve it, and that is the Ibaka people, the Oron people. I am neither from there, nor from Akwa Ibom state.

NigeriaIsDoomed:
Brother they don't know Akwa Ibom. True true we go get that seaport even if na to pause other projects. Imagine a dirty skull mining Yoruba who cannot take care of his personal hygiene opening that his stinky mouth to talk shit Akwa Ibom.
Go to their Ibadan now you will be gasping for breath and cursing everybody because of how dirty and smelly the state is.

NigeriaIsDoomed:

1 Like

Re: Pictures Ten-Lane Idongesit Nkanga Avenue In Akwa Ibom by murmee: 8:26am On Sep 07, 2022
longetivity:
Akwa ibom AYAYA
This is what Lagos-ibadan expressway should look like!
Re: Pictures Ten-Lane Idongesit Nkanga Avenue In Akwa Ibom by babytoun: 8:29am On Sep 07, 2022
If na lagos somebody go put like three toll gates on the road
Re: Pictures Ten-Lane Idongesit Nkanga Avenue In Akwa Ibom by jamesversion: 8:29am On Sep 07, 2022
Akwaibomdaily:
First ever Ten Lane Road in #AkwaIbom State, Idongesit Nkanga Avenue is nearly ready for commissioning. One of the reasons Governor Udom Emmanuel is the best in #Nigeria

What is the lenght of the road in Kilometers?
Re: Pictures Ten-Lane Idongesit Nkanga Avenue In Akwa Ibom by Stallionhorse: 8:30am On Sep 07, 2022
[quote author=NigeriaIsDoomed post=116419648]Stfu and stop advertising how empty you are.
It is  catastrophically disturbing for a country to be populated by bigots  enemies and haters of good news like you.
Your sheer idiocy has beclouded your sense of reasoning and benumbed that your tiny brain utterly, otherwise you wouldn't be spewing gibberish due to your hatred for a state that is working more than the terrorist government that you accursed things and animals handed over your country to.

Who in his right senses still in intact would downplay the significance of road infradtructure to economic progress?
Only an animal would think otherwise. 

Let me educate you, road infrastructure affects the flexibility and mobility of the workforce, which is reflected in the employment level. Should I break it down for your  coconut water filled tiny head to absorb?

Moreover, do you know that the degree to which the road infrastructure is developed has an impact on several areas, such as for
instance the development of tourism, influx of foreign investments, regional development,

Hater of good news! Are your brothers and sisters not also running to Lagos and Abuja  because of the opportunities available there, due to how skewed your useless country is structured?

Learn to conduct yourself like human if truly you are one. Nonesense!

[/quote/] with all the road and drainage Akpabio commissioned before he left office what development has it brought to the state? How many tourist have u seen in Aiwa Ibom? How many companies have moved down to Akwa ibom? A state that you can't walk at night cause cult boys will collect your phone and other valuables a state that most graduates earn 25k as Salary not even up to their pocket money when there where in school. Where are the Industries we where promise in each local government? You expect me to celebrate road in 2022 when our mates are landing on the moon! Your a hypocrite go and hide in the shame of hopelessness cause I'm only saying the truth.. As an Akwa ibom man.
Re: Pictures Ten-Lane Idongesit Nkanga Avenue In Akwa Ibom by Stallionhorse: 8:31am On Sep 07, 2022
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Stfu and stop advertising how empty you are.
It is  catastrophically disturbing for a country to be populated by bigots  enemies and haters of good news like you.
Your sheer idiocy has beclouded your sense of reasoning and benumbed that your tiny brain utterly, otherwise you wouldn't be spewing gibberish due to your hatred for a state that is working more than the terrorist government that you accursed things and animals handed over your country to.

Who in his right senses still in intact would downplay the significance of road infradtructure to economic progress?

Let me educate you, road infrastructure affects the flexibility and mobility of the workforce, which is reflected in the employment level. Should I break it down for your  coconut water filled tiny head to absorb?

Moreover, do you know that the degree to which the road infrastructure is developed has an impact on several areas, such as for
instance the development of tourism, influx of foreign investments, regional development,

Hater of good news! Are your brothers and sisters not also running to Lagos and Abuja  because of the opportunities available there, due to how skewed your useless country is structured?

with all the road and drainage Akpabio commissioned before he left office what development has it brought to the state? How many tourist have u seen in Aiwa Ibom? How many companies have moved down to Akwa ibom? A state that you can't walk at night cause cult boys will collect your phone and other valuables a state that most graduates earn 25k as Salary not even up to their pocket money when there where in school. Where are the Industries we where promise in each local government? You expect me to celebrate road in 2022 when our mates are landing on the moon! Your a hypocrite go and hide in the shame of hopelessness cause I'm only saying the truth.. As an Akwa ibom man.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Ten-Lane Idongesit Nkanga Avenue In Akwa Ibom by sonnie10: 8:37am On Sep 07, 2022
Gov. Ayade of CRS is still waiting for the super highway that Buhari promised them, that made him joined APC.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Ten-Lane Idongesit Nkanga Avenue In Akwa Ibom by Stallionhorse: 8:37am On Sep 07, 2022
mrksquare:

Akwa Ibom is better off than the PH you cited. I am from Rivers state. And under Wike , is the same story of lamentation of the government inability to create jobs. But Akwa Ibom is quite better when it comes to job creation than Rivers state.

The IbomAir created many jobs opportunities for your people. At least I have a girlfriend that served under me when she was doing her NYSC in PH working with the IbomAir at present as a ticketer.

Down here Wike priority is on brick and mortal to the exclusion of other critical sectors that could generate job opportunities. But I really must commend the previous and present governor for ensuring that there is a good road network devoid of potholes in Akwa Ibom. I have traversed virtually all the rural areas in Akwa Ibom and I can confirm that Akwa Ibom will be opened up to greater possiblity in the future.

so can ibom air employ all the graduates and non graduates in Akwa Ibom. Rivera state is still way more better than Akwa ibom cause there are many companies and room to established businesses that can strive. A large percentage of locals in akwa ibom survive by subsistent farming.
Re: Pictures Ten-Lane Idongesit Nkanga Avenue In Akwa Ibom by ufuosman(m): 8:39am On Sep 07, 2022
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Pictures Ten-Lane Idongesit Nkanga Avenue In Akwa Ibom by nesphil(m): 8:40am On Sep 07, 2022
indeed! Akwa Ibom is Rising!
May God Almighty continue to bless AKS with good, selfless, visionary, and hardworking leaders.
Cheers! to Akwa Ibom at 35

Akwaibomdaily:

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Ten-Lane Idongesit Nkanga Avenue In Akwa Ibom by OtunbaJ: 8:42am On Sep 07, 2022
Stallionhorse:
my brother learn to appreciate 1st, if govt embezzled the money nothing u will do about it. Come to Nasarawa State in Karu LGA , we are dieing of traffic n d govt turn a deaf hears to us

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Ten-Lane Idongesit Nkanga Avenue In Akwa Ibom by NigeriaIsDoomed: 8:43am On Sep 07, 2022
[quote author=Stallionhorse post=116429965][/quote]Where ignorance is bliss tis folly to be wise so you can continue to disgrace yourself for the world to see the level of your daftness. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Ten-Lane Idongesit Nkanga Avenue In Akwa Ibom by azpekuliar: 8:44am On Sep 07, 2022
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Stfu and stop advertising how empty you are.

Stallionhorse has a point. I am sure you are one of those BMC fools who come to Nairaland to celebrate roads that the Roman empire began building in 4000 B.C. You have 20 million children out-of-school and you are celebrating roads that they will not let you ply in peace 20 years from now.

Real development is in the number of kids who are in school getting quality education (education that sparks innovation). ASUU has been on strike for 7 months and we are all just getting on as if it is normal, no it is not! Let me remind you that multi-billion dollar companies like Microsoft, Facebook etc were started by university undergraduates. Development is in the number of industries that are generating employment for your citizens, the number of citizens that you are lifting out of poverty on a yearly basis compared to those that are sliding into it.

Do you think think there are no world-class roads or railways in the North? I can tell you for free that they have better roads than what you are celebrating in Akwa-Ibom yet it is the poorest part of Nigeria. Today Nigeria is the second most terrorized country in the world and it is so because you only need 5% of your uneducated, unskilled and unemployed populace to sustain terrorism and insecurity.

If you fail to educate your citizens, if you fail to engage them productively you will end up with fancy 10-lane roads and railways like the Abuja-Kaduna railway/highway that nobody can use.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fuel Tanker Fire In Ibafo, Ogun State, 3 Dead, Many Injured (Photos) / Which Country Can I Migrate To With ₦2M? / Study In Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.