Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,677 members, 7,831,101 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Pictures Ten-Lane Idongesit Nkanga Avenue In Akwa Ibom - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures Ten-Lane Idongesit Nkanga Avenue In Akwa Ibom (34898 Views)

No Gree For Anybody: Now See This, Na Your Lane, You Go Gree? (pics) / Buhari Completes The 10-Lane Superhighway Linking Port Harcourt & Oyigbo (Video) / 8-Lane Highway Linking Port-Harcourt & Obigbo (Pictures & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Ten-Lane Idongesit Nkanga Avenue In Akwa Ibom by Hunchogee: 12:45pm On Sep 08, 2022
DanieleLorenzo:
10 lanes, ring road 1,2,3 bla bla bla. Nice but

Education?

Skills acquisition?

I know I'm wrong sha cos I haven't been to all of AkwaIbom but everyone living in Akwa Ibom knows in their deepest echelons that there's more to be done in other aspects in AkwaIbom.
you see your life, you’ve not been to all of Akwa ibom but you are so fast to criticize her. Some of you need mental examination honestly..
Re: Pictures Ten-Lane Idongesit Nkanga Avenue In Akwa Ibom by DanieleLorenzo: 12:51pm On Sep 08, 2022
Hunchogee:
you see your life, you’ve not been to all of Akwa ibom but you are so fast to criticize her. Some of you need mental examination honestly..
Eyin Eka, se tekidem.

No be today we know each other.

For my area, almost all the whole boys useless spending their days in bet9ja shop from dawn to dusk. Only work where girls dey see na POS. Why because quality of education for public schools dey very low.

Hopes dey sha.
Re: Pictures Ten-Lane Idongesit Nkanga Avenue In Akwa Ibom by Hunchogee: 12:52pm On Sep 08, 2022
nesgeeek:
not all road in Akwa Ibom is being construct by Julius Berger. in fact udom Emmanuel can't afford the service of Julius Berger.
this is a very senseless capping .. Udom Emmanuel can’t afford Berger then which governor in Nigeria can?
Berger is currently building many projects in Akwa ibom state including the worship center and the longest about to commission 78km Uyo to
Etinan via Eket 6lanes express and just finish building the uyo Etinan roundabout flyover ..

1 Like

Re: Pictures Ten-Lane Idongesit Nkanga Avenue In Akwa Ibom by Hunchogee: 12:54pm On Sep 08, 2022
gulfer:
Ten lanes grin grin grin
4 carriage ways and 10lanes road

Re: Pictures Ten-Lane Idongesit Nkanga Avenue In Akwa Ibom by Hunchogee: 12:56pm On Sep 08, 2022
Buddha3:
What's the actual distance this road covers by the way?
20km

Re: Pictures Ten-Lane Idongesit Nkanga Avenue In Akwa Ibom by Hunchogee: 12:58pm On Sep 08, 2022
Sukersoc:
I plan on going visiting akwa ibom for holiday. I'll like to hear from those who reside there or have visited for similar purpose what places to explore - especially natural sites, holiday accommodation, security, the people, etc.

I'll appreciate some information about cross river too
I run a tour company— Dmenson tour ..
You can send me a mail via this nairaland let me be your plug
Re: Pictures Ten-Lane Idongesit Nkanga Avenue In Akwa Ibom by Hunchogee: 1:05pm On Sep 08, 2022
jamesversion:

What is the lenght of the road in Kilometers?
20km
Re: Pictures Ten-Lane Idongesit Nkanga Avenue In Akwa Ibom by Hunchogee: 1:08pm On Sep 08, 2022
azpekuliar:

What's the length of the road?
20km
Re: Pictures Ten-Lane Idongesit Nkanga Avenue In Akwa Ibom by Hunchogee: 1:09pm On Sep 08, 2022
ubox:

9.5km I learnt
this just one side if it.. it 20km in total
Re: Pictures Ten-Lane Idongesit Nkanga Avenue In Akwa Ibom by Hunchogee: 1:11pm On Sep 08, 2022
SenatePresdo:

But that's the truth, mention two billionaires from Akwa Ibom without political affiliation?
akan Udofia and hensek
Re: Pictures Ten-Lane Idongesit Nkanga Avenue In Akwa Ibom by Hunchogee: 1:11pm On Sep 08, 2022
Microwhy:
Is there congestion in Akwa Ibom
yes a lot of migration from the southeasterners

1 Like

Re: Pictures Ten-Lane Idongesit Nkanga Avenue In Akwa Ibom by Hunchogee: 1:14pm On Sep 08, 2022
bonnyhope:
Lagos state govt should go and learn how to construct road

honestly

Re: Pictures Ten-Lane Idongesit Nkanga Avenue In Akwa Ibom by Hunchogee: 1:15pm On Sep 08, 2022
Norwichsailor:

Sharrap.
Are you seriously comparing Akwa-ibom to USA with your lazy moon landing statement. How many countries have sent people to the moon? Ediot. Which state are you from sef
rivers
Re: Pictures Ten-Lane Idongesit Nkanga Avenue In Akwa Ibom by Hunchogee: 1:16pm On Sep 08, 2022
IbileIfe:
Don't forget to build the foot bridges along the road to save the lives of people from being hit by speeding vehicles when crossing the highway.
there is a plan for that already
Re: Pictures Ten-Lane Idongesit Nkanga Avenue In Akwa Ibom by Hunchogee: 1:18pm On Sep 08, 2022
Stallionhorse:
I'm an Akwa ibom indigene a graduate from university of uyo. My state celebrate cultism like its a tradition, they celebrate political thuggery like its an achievement. The crime rate is on the high the level of joblessness is on the high. In Lagos you see most Akwa ibom and cross river they live in pako houses and do jobs like security and house help.. If the states economy was improving why will you live your state to live in a pako house??
you are not an indigene but an ungrateful resident begging for a living in the state
Re: Pictures Ten-Lane Idongesit Nkanga Avenue In Akwa Ibom by Hunchogee: 1:21pm On Sep 08, 2022
mrksquare:

Rivers state is living on old glory. Some of the investment and enterprises our forebear put in place in the 80's has been killed by Wike. You probably must have heard about the Syringe factory, Cassava Processing plant, Metal to wealth plant. Wike iherited all these enterprise but at present non is in operation. You complain the retort his online minions always advance is that government isn't a good manager of business. Come to Trans Amadi and you will be startled that most companies that hitherto use to operate in the industrial hubs of Rivers state have relocated to Lagos state.

You can do a Google search. Rivers state has one of the highest unemployment rate in Nigeria. That's according to the stats from the Nigeria Bureau of Statistics. You can verify it yourself.
they’re even in fourth place after Akwa ibom in unemployment
Re: Pictures Ten-Lane Idongesit Nkanga Avenue In Akwa Ibom by Hunchogee: 1:23pm On Sep 08, 2022
EdiskyHarry:
I served in Abuja during my nysc, I rushed back to akwa ibom after my completion because of what I have been reading here.
Only to discover that Akwa ibom is the worst place on the planet Earth in terms of job opportunities, standard of living and hardship.The rate of unemployment in my state is on the highest level. The youths now have no other option than to migrate in great numbers to other states for survival.
So sad.
then quietly go back to your state na.. we don’t need you here Oga
Re: Pictures Ten-Lane Idongesit Nkanga Avenue In Akwa Ibom by ubox: 1:24pm On Sep 08, 2022
Hunchogee:
this just one side if it.. it 20km in total
Okay, nice one
Re: Pictures Ten-Lane Idongesit Nkanga Avenue In Akwa Ibom by Hunchogee: 1:26pm On Sep 08, 2022
VERDA:

Honestly I don't know what your blabbing about or what you mean by real development, cos the last time I checked capital investments in construction is one of the major drivers of an economy and job creator, go and ask China...

And about Attah, Godswill and Udom doing roads, also don't understand if there is a point where you stop constructing roads in a state....

I don't also know who told you that roads are the only developmental drive being embarked to develope the state, because it seems like your bitter that a picture was out there that a road was constructed.

About corruption, or money being stolen...that's your problem, I never said leaders were not corrupt or did not steal, I merely stated that any thing good that is done should be commended...while your there blabbing, forming all enlightened I am sure the people in those communities are glad there is an accessible road to move their products. You commend for the ones done, then hold them to a higher standard...if they embezzle or are corrupt, you vote them out, that's how it's done.

And not this bitterness from someone that is probably not even from the state.
the fool you are quoting is from rivers state
Re: Pictures Ten-Lane Idongesit Nkanga Avenue In Akwa Ibom by Hunchogee: 1:27pm On Sep 08, 2022
Norwichsailor:

Se amfo wish mien Abasi aya nam family mfo ntro nko. Amen
amen to that
Re: Pictures Ten-Lane Idongesit Nkanga Avenue In Akwa Ibom by SenatePresdo(m): 2:05pm On Sep 08, 2022
Hunchogee:
akan Udofia and hensek

Akan udofia is Canada based.

A Canadian Citizen.

No grassroot billionaire.
Re: Pictures Ten-Lane Idongesit Nkanga Avenue In Akwa Ibom by ubox: 2:39pm On Sep 08, 2022
Hunchogee:
Very important,
Re: Pictures Ten-Lane Idongesit Nkanga Avenue In Akwa Ibom by ubox: 2:40pm On Sep 08, 2022
Hunchogee:
Very important, especially the airport road expansion

1 Like

Re: Pictures Ten-Lane Idongesit Nkanga Avenue In Akwa Ibom by nesgeeek(m): 2:40pm On Sep 08, 2022
Hunchogee:
this is a very senseless capping .. Udom Emmanuel can’t afford Berger then which governor in Nigeria can?
Berger is currently building many projects in Akwa ibom state including the worship center and the longest about to commission 78km Uyo to
Etinan via Eket 6lanes express and just finish building the uyo Etinan roundabout flyover ..
From my point of view not alll roads are being construct by Julius Berger. Example is ikot Okoro Abak road. They've been on it for over 6 years without completion.
Re: Pictures Ten-Lane Idongesit Nkanga Avenue In Akwa Ibom by EdiskyHarry: 5:17pm On Sep 08, 2022
Hunchogee:
then quietly go back to your state na.. we don’t need you here Oga
You are funny, I am from Akwa ibom for ur information.
Re: Pictures Ten-Lane Idongesit Nkanga Avenue In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 08, 2022
Hunchogee:
20km

Ten lanes running for 20Km.

Not bad.

Not bad at all.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Ten-Lane Idongesit Nkanga Avenue In Akwa Ibom by Sukersoc: 8:14pm On Sep 08, 2022
Hunchogee:
I run a tour company— Dmenson tour ..
You can send me a mail via this nairaland let me be your plug

Done.

Quote me when you email me
Re: Pictures Ten-Lane Idongesit Nkanga Avenue In Akwa Ibom by Hunchogee: 1:08am On Sep 09, 2022
Sukersoc:

Done.

Quote me when you email me
done bro
Re: Pictures Ten-Lane Idongesit Nkanga Avenue In Akwa Ibom by Hunchogee: 1:09am On Sep 09, 2022
nesgeeek:
From my point of view not alll roads are being construct by Julius Berger. Example is ikot Okoro Abak road. They've been on it for over 6 years without completion.
then why say he doesn’t have the money to ?!
Re: Pictures Ten-Lane Idongesit Nkanga Avenue In Akwa Ibom by Hunchogee: 1:10am On Sep 09, 2022
SenatePresdo:

Akan udofia is Canada based.

A Canadian Citizen.

No grassroot billionaire.
Oga he is in Akwa ibom and a government candidate for APC
Re: Pictures Ten-Lane Idongesit Nkanga Avenue In Akwa Ibom by Sukersoc: 1:22pm On Sep 09, 2022
Hunchogee:
done bro

Ok. I've responded.
Re: Pictures Ten-Lane Idongesit Nkanga Avenue In Akwa Ibom by SugarGirl44(f): 12:08pm On Sep 12, 2022
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Take it easy o....these evil politicians who have mortgaged and destroyed your future and that of your generation don't even give a Bleep about your existence and abeg make una carry una nonsense bigotry and tribalism comot for this beautiful Akwa Ibom thread.

Why can't you caution the fooool that started it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fuel Tanker Fire In Ibafo, Ogun State, 3 Dead, Many Injured (Photos) / Which Country Can I Migrate To With ₦2M? / Study In Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.