Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,239 members, 7,839,261 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Obedients Exposes Reno's Fake Followers With Evidence - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obedients Exposes Reno's Fake Followers With Evidence (555 Views)

Sue Tinubu With Evidence That He Rigged; Petition On Drug Won't Fly- Reno Omokri / Obedients Exposes Reno's Fake Followers With Evidence / PMB Attestation Certificate: WAEC Exposes Reno Omokiri's Ignorance In This Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obedients Exposes Reno's Fake Followers With Evidence by 1TripleC: 7:35pm On Sep 06, 2022
Dear Reno, as Obidients, We deal with Facts....

As promised, We engaged an independent twitter followership audit platform to analyse Reno's twitter followers and that of Peter Obi.

Reno has over half a million FAKE FOLLOWERS.... This comes up to over 30% of his followers.

Peter has only about 10% fake followers - Reno has admitted publicly that these fake followers are products of his days of managing Peter Obi's platform.

We are very sure that they will pay millions to manipulate this data but we have already taken screenshots and are pleased to make them public first.

Reno Omokri lacks Technological know how...

He should know that the Peter Obi movement is powered by Smart Young Computer Scientists who will expose him if he dares talk about fake twitter followers.

My name is Charles Awuzie and I am Reno's biggest nightmare. He should stop sending people to beg us while continuing to insult our Next President. We will expose him beyond his Twitter falsehood. There are more things we are investigating - he should wait for us.

After him, we will start exposing all the enemies of progress - e go loud.

1 Like

Re: Obedients Exposes Reno's Fake Followers With Evidence by EndsarsReloaded: 7:38pm On Sep 06, 2022
By the time Obi-dients are done with Reno he would be worth 20kobo grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obedients Exposes Reno's Fake Followers With Evidence by EKONGKING: 5:09am On Sep 07, 2022
God, don't let Tinubu win

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obedients Exposes Reno's Fake Followers With Evidence by dechriscool(m): 5:53am On Sep 07, 2022
Myn44 you closed a thread with more comments and information.Just to allow this thread without more details to run .
Re: Obedients Exposes Reno's Fake Followers With Evidence by dechriscool(m): 5:58am On Sep 07, 2022

As promised, We engaged an independent twitter followership audit platform to analyse Reno's twitter followers and that of Peter Obi.

Reno has over half a million FAKE FOLLOWERS.... This comes up to over 30% of his followers.

Peter has only about 10% fake followers - Reno has admitted publicly that these fake followers are products of his days of managing Peter Obi's platform.

We are very sure that they will pay millions to manipulate this data but we have already taken screenshots and are pleased to make them public first.

He should know that the Peter Obi movement is powered by Smart Young Computer Scientists who will expose him if he dares talk about fake twitter followers.

My name is Charles Awuzie and I am Reno's biggest nightmare. He should stop sending people to beg us while continuing to insult our Next President. We will expose him beyond his Twitter falsehood. There are more things we are investigating - he should wait for us.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02eq3JCjp3zRSWjYoy93GQB8mKhwJ3rKjNERpnojURKnTyu3Thw9iS4NF8W7BtsETol&id=100000090018585
Dear Obidients,

Send this to all Reno's threads insulting Peter Obi's twitter followership.

Ask him to focus on providing for his two wives. Reno knows that if Peter Obi wins, his chances of providing food for two wives in 2 different cities will be badly affected.

I, Charles Awuzie, Africa's most sought after Cybersecurity expert have files on Reno. Real files, not twitter bots files.

He should campaign for Atiku and Atiku's harem of first ladies. God forbid that Atiku wins the election, Nigeria will have 4.5 first ladies and 28 first family children to look after. Peter Obi is here to save Nigeria from this unnecessary expenses. Reno should go and look for a job - Nigerian government will never again be a back up plan for people looking to fund multiple wives and uncountable children.

Practice saying PRESIDENT PETER OBI - for your own good.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0Ghph9rDSvTMB6qg2vbJiv22V2dQdX3fBLgy9ydjmvGNQETxmwD2Fb5zSm6ivWHdDl&id=100000090018585
Reno needs help....

So he finally agrees that he was an EMPLOYEE of His Excellency, Gov. Peter Obi?

He was just a Twitter handler....

Well, in one tweet, Reno admits to allegedly defr@∆ding Peter Obi by buying fake followers from IPOB. He alone knows this information because as he claims, he was in charge of PO's Twitter.

This is scary...

I knew about Reno's serpent � tendencies but I didn't know that he has a way of creating IPOB fake accounts to follow those who trust him with their social media accounts.
Now the question is - how many fake accounts are following Reno? How are we sure that Reno's followers are not mostly fake bots?
Is it possible that Reno is an exaggerated social media noise maker?
If he knows how to fraudulently increase twitter followers, what else does he know how to increase - budgets and wombs of Ethiopian women?

I have taken up to run a follower audit on Reno's twitter followers. This one go loud. Wait for it.

This guy needs help seriously.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0248dFGBJzvbuBXB8BfUV3LDeSf8aZvjsDRvbpTn7s3HGdBUoErw9uQsjcnkXGqDFMl&id=100000090018585
(Quote) (Report) (Share)

Re: Obedients Exposes Reno's Fake Followers With Evidence by oliidell(m): 7:04am On Sep 07, 2022
Another Lose Lose situation for the masses no matter who wins. Look beyond the aspirants and focus on the people around them.
FFK
Dino
Reno
Okupe
Keyamo
Re: Obedients Exposes Reno's Fake Followers With Evidence by BluntCrazeMan: 7:20am On Sep 07, 2022
Ok
Re: Obedients Exposes Reno's Fake Followers With Evidence by BluntCrazeMan: 7:21am On Sep 07, 2022
dechriscool:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02eq3JCjp3zRSWjYoy93GQB8mKhwJ3rKjNERpnojURKnTyu3Thw9iS4NF8W7BtsETol&id=100000090018585
Dear Obidients,

Send this to all Reno's threads insulting Peter Obi's twitter followership.

Ask him to focus on providing for his two wives. Reno knows that if Peter Obi wins, his chances of providing food for two wives in 2 different cities will be badly affected.

I, Charles Awuzie, Africa's most sought after Cybersecurity expert have files on Reno. Real files, not twitter bots files.

He should campaign for Atiku and Atiku's harem of first ladies. God forbid that Atiku wins the election, Nigeria will have 4.5 first ladies and 28 first family children to look after. Peter Obi is here to save Nigeria from this unnecessary expenses. Reno should go and look for a job - Nigerian government will never again be a back up plan for people looking to fund multiple wives and uncountable children.

Practice saying PRESIDENT PETER OBI - for your own good.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0Ghph9rDSvTMB6qg2vbJiv22V2dQdX3fBLgy9ydjmvGNQETxmwD2Fb5zSm6ivWHdDl&id=100000090018585
Reno needs help....

So he finally agrees that he was an EMPLOYEE of His Excellency, Gov. Peter Obi?

He was just a Twitter handler....

Well, in one tweet, Reno admits to allegedly defr@∆ding Peter Obi by buying fake followers from IPOB. He alone knows this information because as he claims, he was in charge of PO's Twitter.

This is scary...

I knew about Reno's serpent � tendencies but I didn't know that he has a way of creating IPOB fake accounts to follow those who trust him with their social media accounts.
Now the question is - how many fake accounts are following Reno? How are we sure that Reno's followers are not mostly fake bots?
Is it possible that Reno is an exaggerated social media noise maker?
If he knows how to fraudulently increase twitter followers, what else does he know how to increase - budgets and wombs of Ethiopian women?

I have taken up to run a follower audit on Reno's twitter followers. This one go loud. Wait for it.

This guy needs help seriously.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0248dFGBJzvbuBXB8BfUV3LDeSf8aZvjsDRvbpTn7s3HGdBUoErw9uQsjcnkXGqDFMl&id=100000090018585
(Quote) (Report) (Share)

(Watch the photo below to see how the Fake Followership Audit Works)

1 Share

Re: Obedients Exposes Reno's Fake Followers With Evidence by BATified2023: 7:56am On Sep 07, 2022
EndsarsReloaded:
By the time Obi-dients are done with Reno he would be worth 20kobo grin grin grin
by the time reno is done with Obi supporters they would hide their face in shame

He was an angel when he was insulting buhari n releasing back to back singles for him but d moment he remembered your angel he suddenly became a devil

Moral lesson…… don’t hail a mad man when he’s attacking your perceived enemy cos the table might turn

(1) (Reply)

Kano State Obidients March For Peter Obi (video) / Is Nairaland Afraid Of Peter Obi? / Kanu: Why Is Malami Not Realizing Kidnapping Kanu From Kenya Is A Big Crime?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.