Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,405 members, 7,830,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Beautiful Photos Of Different Places In Nigeria - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Beautiful Photos Of Different Places In Nigeria (34406 Views)

Citizens Of Different Countries Show Bad Roads Where They Live / Beautiful Photos And Video Of Elegushi Beach At Night / Beautiful Photos From Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Different Places In Nigeria by Ikem11(m): 8:10am On Sep 07, 2022
jojothaiv:
And Jos, Plateau State wasn't in the picture...

OP sannu dey aiki

Why you Nigerians like this ? Op said nice places in Nigeria ....he never said best states or comparing all states .

He/she simply sharing the experience of those places been to. So why start comparism?

That's why it's easy for politicians to jam una head while looting the country dry cos common Nigerian man lack sense of reasoning

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Different Places In Nigeria by COMPAQ(m): 8:18am On Sep 07, 2022
Botking:
A whole giant of Africa, lacking good skyscrapers, we have a long way to go

Shows how shallow your mind is. It's skyscraper the target? There are many major European cities without skyscrapers, but the enjoy a good quality of life. Skyscrapers are a means to an end and not an end in themselves.
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Different Places In Nigeria by COMPAQ(m): 8:23am On Sep 07, 2022
Ikem11:

Why you Nigerians like this ? Op said nice places in Nigeria ....he never said best states or comparing all states .

He/she simply sharing the experience of those places been to. So why start comparism?

That's why it's easy for politicians to jam una head while looting the country dry cos common Nigerian man lack sense of reasoning

I tell you! The reasoning capacity of many Nigerians is very low. That's part of why we argue endlessly!
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Different Places In Nigeria by MIGHTYMAN82(m): 8:24am On Sep 07, 2022
Iremchris:
Why u didn't get anything from ebonyi state or no natural resources there

ebonyi for what a we talking of seeing poor people lettering everywhere abegi abakaliki na farm place
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Different Places In Nigeria by COMPAQ(m): 8:25am On Sep 07, 2022
COMPAQ:

Shows how shallow your mind is. It's skyscraper the target? There are many major European cities without skyscrapers, but the enjoy a good quality of life. Skyscrapers are a means to an end and not an end in themselves.

https://www.theb1m.com/video/why-europe-doesnt-build-skyscrapers
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Different Places In Nigeria by Emeskhalifa(m): 8:27am On Sep 07, 2022
xevove2061:

Local champion. you call these sky scrappers? go and take a look at developed cities from your google and see what skycrappers are littered around a geographical area.

If you have the money, buy land and build it na abi the ones in the so called developed countries you guys are always screaming are all owned by government? Some belong to individuals. You can as well be an individual to own a skyscraper in Nigeria sir.
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Different Places In Nigeria by Adayincanada: 8:28am On Sep 07, 2022
Very beautiful, thanks for sharing
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Different Places In Nigeria by Adayincanada: 8:30am On Sep 07, 2022
I saw this link, it also has some beautiful pictures of different places in Nigeria too
https://nomadparadise.com/places-to-visit-in-nigeria/
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Different Places In Nigeria by ufuosman(m): 8:35am On Sep 07, 2022
Beautiful pictures
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Different Places In Nigeria by Ferrous(m): 8:54am On Sep 07, 2022
Emeskhalifa:

If you have the money, buy land and build it na abi the ones in the so called developed countries you guys are always screaming are all owned by government? Some belong to individuals. You can as well be an individual to own a skyscraper in Nigeria sir.

Like how many storeys building?
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Different Places In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:02am On Sep 07, 2022
ImperialYoruba:
I love those pictures of Anambra up there. Very beautiful.
where did you see Anambra?? Those pictures are Enugu, Owerri, Lagos
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Different Places In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 07, 2022
Kemistri4:
Maria Assumpta Cathedral, Owerri, Imo State
impressive
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Different Places In Nigeria by EminiOba: 9:09am On Sep 07, 2022
Quintopia:

Leave your village and move around.

Lagos

Are these your skyscraper local man grin grin

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Different Places In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:09am On Sep 07, 2022
Kemistri4:
Eleyele River, Ibadan, Oyo State shocked
beautiful
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Different Places In Nigeria by nesphil(m): 9:10am On Sep 07, 2022
Nigeria is a very beautiful country.

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Different Places In Nigeria by Olam09(m): 9:11am On Sep 07, 2022
Kemistri4:
Eleyele River, Ibadan, Oyo State shocked

My father home town.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Different Places In Nigeria by Olam09(m): 9:13am On Sep 07, 2022
Kemistri4:
Enugu

I love this stream very neat.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Different Places In Nigeria by Olam09(m): 9:13am On Sep 07, 2022
Kemistri4:
Yusufari, Yobe State

grin Arid environ.
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Different Places In Nigeria by jojothaiv(m): 9:20am On Sep 07, 2022
Ikem11:

Duly noted.

But here is the opening paragraph of the OP, there was no where he mention of where he/she has visited...
Here's some beautiful photos of some places In Nigeria that will astonish you

I'd advise you ask questions next time before you draw your conclusions from assumptions.
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Different Places In Nigeria by Altruisticboy: 9:21am On Sep 07, 2022
See BATIFIED Lagos

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Different Places In Nigeria by auwalyau: 9:22am On Sep 07, 2022
Beautiful desert scene at Yusufari (Yobe State) smiley.
Kemistri4:
Here's some beautiful photos of some places In Nigeria that will astonish you

Enjoy!!!
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Different Places In Nigeria by Altruisticboy: 9:24am On Sep 07, 2022
Ans see obidienys Anambra.

So shameless obidients.

They should have chosen even Wike.
This lying, deceptdul, greedy, unintelligent dribbler called obituary

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Different Places In Nigeria by Altruisticboy: 9:26am On Sep 07, 2022
If my father or mother gets Obi supporters, i will DISOWN them. And if my company gets obituaried i will SACK them.
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Different Places In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:28am On Sep 07, 2022
Apexmoh:
I weep for the pr0stitute that gave birth to a psych0 like you as her s0n.
Lol Of course my mother is a prostitute she’s a woman And guess what your Mother is one Too that’s the funny part grin grin my dad was probably fûcking your mom before he met mine grin grin . Technically we’re sons of whores so greet your whorè mom for me bro grin I’m sure she enjoyed swallowing my dad’s cum if you like reply I will still reply no amount of insults will ever hurt me bro
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Different Places In Nigeria by Ikem11(m): 9:30am On Sep 07, 2022
jojothaiv:

Duly noted.

But here is the opening paragraph of the OP, there was no where he mention of where he/she has visited...
Here's some beautiful photos of some places In Nigeria that will astonish you[color=#000000][/color]

I'd advise you ask questions next time before you draw your conclusions from assumptions.

So that statement you still can't comprehend it? Am sorry if that's the level of your understanding
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Different Places In Nigeria by Ikem11(m): 9:32am On Sep 07, 2022
COMPAQ:

I tell you! The reasoning capacity of many Nigerians is very low. That's part of why we argue endlessly!

It baffles me that I share same country with them. ..
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Different Places In Nigeria by Altruisticboy: 9:33am On Sep 07, 2022
1. The GENIUS of our time

2. The MOST ingenious of our time.

3. The unrivalled and corrupt foreigner of our time.

Vote wise

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Different Places In Nigeria by ASAPFERG: 9:34am On Sep 07, 2022
Mtcheew village nation
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Different Places In Nigeria by dreamxhaser: 10:12am On Sep 07, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
The is a wonderful thing

Notice how everything is basically in the South..

Kudos to Igboland especially...

Time for abokis ......They showed us Mosque..

Mosque ?...Jesus christ, a Mosque ?

and even when ahead to furnish use with sandy desert pictures and a game reserve the South funds..

Omo the dragging back from these people gats kusi one day

O GA KUSI one day

Your papa

Bigot like u, fool
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Different Places In Nigeria by dreamxhaser: 10:16am On Sep 07, 2022
DesignMaestro:
so because the OP failed to show pictures from the north but a mosque and a girl in the desert, that means no beautiful places in the north, abi?

Here are some pictures of Kano.....

The OP was very bais

Forget this roads you just post, there are more beautiful natural sites in the north, but these mfs choose to ignore

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Different Places In Nigeria by NwekereNdoki: 10:27am On Sep 07, 2022
Church of Latter Day Saint, Aba Temple.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ojo Barracks Tanker Explosion: 3 Dead (Graphic Photos) / Real Reason Nigerians Can’t Get Passports Without Tears / Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.