Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Beautiful Photos Of Different Places In Nigeria - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Beautiful Photos Of Different Places In Nigeria (34411 Views)

Citizens Of Different Countries Show Bad Roads Where They Live / Beautiful Photos And Video Of Elegushi Beach At Night / Beautiful Photos From Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Different Places In Nigeria by ANSMEDIA: 2:16pm On Sep 07, 2022
AWKA NIGERIA

Fastest developing city in Nigeria aside Abuja

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Different Places In Nigeria by ANSMEDIA: 2:19pm On Sep 07, 2022
ANSMEDIA:
AWKA NIGERIA

Awka, Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Different Places In Nigeria by ANSMEDIA: 2:23pm On Sep 07, 2022
ONITSHA, NIGERIA

The economic capital of the eastern Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Different Places In Nigeria by ANSMEDIA: 2:24pm On Sep 07, 2022
ANSMEDIA:
ONITSHA, NIGERIA

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Different Places In Nigeria by ANSMEDIA: 2:27pm On Sep 07, 2022
ANSMEDIA:
AWKA NIGERIA

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Different Places In Nigeria by ANSMEDIA: 2:30pm On Sep 07, 2022
ANSMEDIA:
ONITSHA, NIGERIA

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Different Places In Nigeria by Electorate: 2:37pm On Sep 07, 2022
Botking:
A whole giant of Africa, lacking good skyscrapers, we have a long way to go

So, skyscrappers are now tourist attractions? Do you know how much Kenya makes a year attracting Oyinbos to leave their skyscrappers to visit Africa just for photoshoot with Animals in Kenyan forest.

Nigerian youths on nairaland are the most ignorant and brainwashed youths in the world and that includes you...you guys don't use your brain.

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Different Places In Nigeria by XerXerz: 2:41pm On Sep 07, 2022
Good
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Different Places In Nigeria by ANSMEDIA: 2:43pm On Sep 07, 2022
ANAMBRA

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Different Places In Nigeria by ForumNL(m): 3:42pm On Sep 07, 2022
Electorate:

So, skyscrappers are now tourist attractions? Do you know how much Kenya makes a year attracting Oyinbos to leave their skyscrappers to visit Africa just for photoshoot with Animals in Kenyan forest.

Nigerian youths on nairaland are the most ignorant and brainwashed youths in the world and that includes you...you guys don't use your brain.
Was about to say something like this
I was expecting more greens, wildlife, resort centre, gardens etc

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Different Places In Nigeria by AminuRano87(m): 3:53pm On Sep 07, 2022
AlphaAlex:
it’s because you don’t understand the balance of power in this country that’s why you’re talking like this , sha you have little understanding about a lot of things thats why you are willfully ignorant if you knew the real holders of power in this country you would shut your mouth and cry . But I’ll let you to continue to wallow in your ignorance after all ignorance is bliss to the ignorant grin grin grin grin. If you like call me tribalistic or call my mother a LovePeddler just help yourself go to YouTube and listen to ahmadu bello then use your brain to put 2 and 2 together , I know you won’t you’re too lazy to wake yourself up from your self inflicted illusion
You are the ignorant one here, why some states that have good governors are doing better in the South? While some states remain as they are. Remember from 1999 to date southerners ruled more than northerners.
Obasanjo 8years
Jonathan 6 years
Total 13 years
While northerners rule for 9 years.
Who is fooling who?
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Different Places In Nigeria by AminuRano87(m): 3:54pm On Sep 07, 2022
ljoh:

The laws(1999 constitution) the Northern military put in place is making it hard for the South to develop.

why some states that have good governors are doing better in the South? While some states remain as they are. Remember from 1999 to date southerners ruled more than northerners.
Obasanjo 8years
Jonathan 6 years
Total 13 years
Who is fooling who?
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Different Places In Nigeria by Osariemen12: 3:56pm On Sep 07, 2022
KanwuliaExtra:
You will never see ANYTHING from THE WHOLE OF EDO STATE! So so red sand and wild bushes. embarassed

You're a big fool. Is it in Oshogbo or Akure that you'll see something? Ozwor.
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Different Places In Nigeria by ForumNL(m): 4:00pm On Sep 07, 2022
Osariemen12:

You're a big fool. Is it in Oshogbo or Akure that you'll see something? Ozwor.
What concern Oshogbo and Akure?
She's from Edo and she's dragging her state and you are here talking about Oshogbo and Akure

How does it relate?
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Different Places In Nigeria by fabregas04(m): 4:15pm On Sep 07, 2022
Kemistri4:
Milliken Hill, Enugu
Omo u see that Milliken Hill, Enugu, i used d road back in 2011 during NYSC on my way to visit a friend serving at Udi. d kind fear wey grip me een, chai. it was a nice environment to behold sha.
i'm surprised urhum water fall, udi, Enugu no make d list tho.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Different Places In Nigeria by ljoh: 4:17pm On Sep 07, 2022
AminuRano87:

why some states that have good governors are doing better in the South? While some states remain as they are. Remember from 1999 to date southerners ruled more than northerners.
Obasanjo 8years
Jonathan 6 years
Total 13 years
Who is fooling who?

Which state is doing better in the South? I'm talking of constitution made by northern military to favour the North expecially the North West and you're talking of presidents,
If you like bring the best president in the world to head Nigeria, Nigeria won't still progress.

Nigeria needs restructuring and decentralisation of power

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Different Places In Nigeria by ljoh: 4:29pm On Sep 07, 2022
ANSMEDIA:
ANAMBRA

We are talking of beautiful sites not houses or development

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Different Places In Nigeria by Osariemen12: 4:33pm On Sep 07, 2022
ForumNL:

What concern Oshogbo and Akure?
She's from Edo and she's dragging her state and you are here talking about Oshogbo and Akure

How does it relate?

Dat mumu na Yoruba. Don't be deceived. Since we voted out their evil APC from our state, they have been attacking us from all angles using different names. Dat dimwit na Tinubu supporter.
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Different Places In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 07, 2022
AminuRano87:

You are the ignorant one here, why some states that have good governors are doing better in the South? While some states remain as they are. Remember from 1999 to date southerners ruled more than northerners.
Obasanjo 8years
Jonathan 6 years
Total 13 years
Who is fooling who?
Like I said you’re ignorant and I will allow you to continue in your ignorance you obviously don’t know shit about Nigeria pity
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Different Places In Nigeria by donforeign: 4:49pm On Sep 07, 2022
KanwuliaExtra:

Owan West! cool
na there u dey stay.. na bush lol
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Different Places In Nigeria by donforeign: 4:51pm On Sep 07, 2022
NwekereNdoki:
Church of Latter Day Saint, Aba Temple.

this is awesomme

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Different Places In Nigeria by KanwuliaExtra: 6:01pm On Sep 07, 2022
donforeign:
na there u dey stay.. na bush lol

Every whia na BUSH all over EDO state jor! No porogress.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Different Places In Nigeria by Sunnybabe(m): 6:03pm On Sep 07, 2022
ImperialYoruba:
I love those pictures of Anambra up there. Very beautiful.
bro, with this your comment. There are two things involved

1. Is either u are typed under the influence of weed/alcohol or
2. Excessive consumption of garri
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Different Places In Nigeria by ImperialYoruba: 6:06pm On Sep 07, 2022
Sunnybabe:

Blame it on Mpukummiri cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Different Places In Nigeria by donforeign: 7:00pm On Sep 07, 2022
KanwuliaExtra:

Every whia na BUSH all over EDO state jor! No porogress.
we know say no too much progress no mean say evrywhere na bush.. where i dey make sense.. light dey n all. if money dey na to jakpa.
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Different Places In Nigeria by XerXerz: 7:01pm On Sep 07, 2022
He is very correct. Anambra is generally beautiful unlike your backward state

Sunnybabe:

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Different Places In Nigeria by xevove2061: 7:53pm On Sep 07, 2022
Emeskhalifa:

If you have the money, buy land and build it na abi the ones in the so called developed countries you guys are always screaming are all owned by government? Some belong to individuals. You can as well be an individual to own a skyscraper in Nigeria sir.

Come, I will show you the landed properties that my family owns in Lagos since the 80s. then you will show me yours, pauper!
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Different Places In Nigeria by Emmanuel224(m): 7:54pm On Sep 07, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

you don win....

My people are in southern Kaduna.....

I no fit talk again...No vex.. you win
lol, okay sir
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Different Places In Nigeria by Iremchris: 8:05pm On Sep 07, 2022
MIGHTYMAN82:
ebonyi for what a we talking of seeing poor people lettering everywhere abegi abakaliki na farm place
ebonyi state is far more better than that ur stupidly state

That why we have the highest prostitutes number in ur state because of laziness

I don't blame u idiotic

Come to ebonyi state now and u will be ashamed of yourself oluku
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Different Places In Nigeria by KanwuliaExtra: 8:09pm On Sep 07, 2022
donforeign:
we know say no too much progress no mean say evrywhere na bush.. where i dey make sense.. light dey n all. if money dey na to jakpa.

cheesy
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Different Places In Nigeria by PROUDIGBO(m): 9:00pm On Sep 07, 2022
Emmyrichboy:
What about Obudu Mountains nd environs? That place is arguably one of the most beautiful landscapes in Africa

….Right up to the vast Mambilla plains! You could be forgiven for mistaking that place for the lush, green Scottish highlands!
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Different Places In Nigeria by PROUDIGBO(m): 9:18pm On Sep 07, 2022
NwekereNdoki:
Church of Latter Day Saint, Aba Temple.

This religious sect and Eckankar really pull out all the stops to erect nice structures and green up their surroundings! I remember Eckankar had a nice neat little building in D-Line, Port Harcourt. Don’t know if it’s still there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Beauty Of Nature: My Trip To Olumirin Waterfall(Pictures) / Girl Hit By A Speeding Vehicle Escapes Death. Photos / N100 Daily Tax: Kano Keke Riders Begin Indefinite Strike, As People Climb Trucks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.