Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,184 members, 7,829,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

17 PDP Governorship Candidates Visit Wike In Rivers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 17 PDP Governorship Candidates Visit Wike In Rivers (34070 Views)

Ekiti 2022: 17 PDP Aspirants Meet For Peace Talks In Abuja / 17 PDP Lawmakers Supported Ahmed Lawan / Sen Ayogu Eze And Other South East APC Governorship Candidates Visit Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17 PDP Governorship Candidates Visit Wike In Rivers by drLammy(m): 10:07am On Sep 07, 2022
I still don't understand why they keep begging woke.
I thought he was clear with his points
Re: 17 PDP Governorship Candidates Visit Wike In Rivers by simple250: 10:08am On Sep 07, 2022
They all left PDP for APC ,Wike was the back bone of PDP after APC show them pepper they ran back to PDP.
Re: 17 PDP Governorship Candidates Visit Wike In Rivers by Parachoko: 10:11am On Sep 07, 2022
Kasssandra:

In 2011, he did, in 2014, he defected to APC.

So, unless you are suggesting Wike defect, he should support his party.
Wike also supported him in 2019

If he decide to stay neutral in the election and not support Atiku, is his right.

Power is suppose to rotate to the South, Atiku has no business with the PDP ticket.

If Wike do not defect, he should just stay neutral. Wike deserve to be kicked out of the PDP with his behaviour though, but this is Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 17 PDP Governorship Candidates Visit Wike In Rivers by ZKOSOSO(m): 10:12am On Sep 07, 2022
Tb222:
you didn't kill earthworm with salt.
― If you didn't play rubber band.
― If you never bathed in the rain.
― If nobody told you about India vs Nigeria 99-1.
― If you didn't sleep on the couch and wake
up on the bed.
― If you didn't go 2 steal cashew and guava in d
next street
and the owner's dog comes through the
backyard waiting for you to come down from the
tree.
― if u didn't throw your milk tooth on the
roof for the lizards to take it and give you new
ones.
― If you didn't just wash your hands and legs
instead of
bathing when going to school.
― If you didn't act film in uncompleted building or
under bed
with friends.
― If you never flew a kite.
- If you didn't use your two legs to build houses with
sand.
- If u didn't write your name on paper and insert it
into your pen
so that no one will steal it.
- If u didn't close d fridge door really slowly to see
when d
lights went off.
- If u never waved @ white birds (Chekeleke) expecting your
nails
to b whiter
- If u never heard of a ghost dat stays under
mango trees @nights
- If u didn't drive a single car Tyre with a stick and
called it your car!
- If u didn't mix Garri and sugar in your pocket and eat
while
walking in the street.
- If u never did mama and papa play i.e. cooking
grass nd
sand without fire.
- If you didn't play table soccer. with bottle
cover.....
.....then I guess your Childhood wasn't fun!
Oya choose which one u do
Do you know its not jangilova epo motor? it is
JINGLE OVER LIKE A MOTOR!! I bet u didn't know.
Don't be shy, I didn't know either until now I am
sure 99.9 % of adults that grew up in Nigeria don't
know dat d nursery rhyme "sandalili sandalili" is
actually "standard living standard living". I know u
are singing it now again, smiles ***Confess.! are u
guilty?
Guilty of all these Charges my lord.......
Re: 17 PDP Governorship Candidates Visit Wike In Rivers by edungene7: 10:12am On Sep 07, 2022
Begging to continue looting the treasury intending criminals
Re: 17 PDP Governorship Candidates Visit Wike In Rivers by Sonyboom: 10:22am On Sep 07, 2022
You get sense among all the PDP I ever encountered on this platform. Just imagine some fools insulting Wike as if this was not how Ebele beg Atiku till he team up with APC to oust Jonathan. So that expect Atiku to have an easy ride without answering that gaffe.

tamdun:
This is how it should be, many believe a southerner cannot win election without north, same goes for north too, no northerner can win presidential election without south but south give themselves to north cheaply, the game wike is playing now is exactly what nothern politicians have been playing since....
Re: 17 PDP Governorship Candidates Visit Wike In Rivers by victorazy(m): 10:24am On Sep 07, 2022
Kasssandra:
Wike should be a good party man and support Atiku....he lost, it is sad, the South lost out in the presidential races of PDP and APC, but at the end, it is what it is.

If he wants to go and be Obidient too, he is free, but for now, his best chance is with PDP.

Yes he lost, so why didn't Atiku pick him as vice?

I want Wike to pepe them very well, he should not quit PDP but be there and deal with them. See abokii trying to play smart with a graduate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17 PDP Governorship Candidates Visit Wike In Rivers by garfield1: 10:27am On Sep 07, 2022
Agboriotejoye:
Wike is the side chick who thinks himself the beautiful bride
Time shall tell

Wike owns half of pdp
Re: 17 PDP Governorship Candidates Visit Wike In Rivers by garfield1: 10:28am On Sep 07, 2022
Norwichsailor:

Yes
If not obi it's tinubu
Let atiku enter river

Eyen eka,you surprise me.
Re: 17 PDP Governorship Candidates Visit Wike In Rivers by Godboi14(m): 10:33am On Sep 07, 2022
If southern get 5 of wike and Tinubu in each party respectively, northern will humble..party chairman and candidate from northerners and major sponsor of the party southerners thats a great injustice

1 Like

Re: 17 PDP Governorship Candidates Visit Wike In Rivers by tamdun: 10:33am On Sep 07, 2022
Sonyboom:
You get sense among all the PDP I ever encountered on this platform. Just imagine some fools insulting Wike as if this was not how Ebele beg Atiku till he team up with APC to oust Jonathan. So that expect Atiku to have an easy ride without answering that gaffe.

Am not pdp but the truth is south politicians give themselves away too cheap, u need to see the arrogance of nothern politicians

1 Like

Re: 17 PDP Governorship Candidates Visit Wike In Rivers by maxzzo1(m): 10:48am On Sep 07, 2022
Michello5:
Wike's pride is too much and funny enough He's one of the politicians I love to follow his updates, aside Peter Obi
meanwhile at a cheap price dm me for your logo and flyer design
Is not Pride na d game ,relevance very important, give and take so Wike is matured in dis game....Luv him or Hate him, his a Boss

1 Like

Re: 17 PDP Governorship Candidates Visit Wike In Rivers by Minjim: 10:51am On Sep 07, 2022
They ought go to tell Ayu to do the needful. No need begging Wike.

The northern politicians ' greed is what's causing the problem in PDP
Re: 17 PDP Governorship Candidates Visit Wike In Rivers by kennyz247(m): 11:02am On Sep 07, 2022
tamdun:
This is how it should be, many believe a southerner cannot win election without north, same goes for north too, no northerner can win presidential election without south but south give themselves to north cheaply, the game wike is playing now is exactly what nothern politicians have been playing since....
but the northern politicians are far wiser than what wike hm...

what wike is doing right now will jeopardized hs political ambition and reduce his trust
for common Nigerian
Re: 17 PDP Governorship Candidates Visit Wike In Rivers by VIKTO83(m): 11:06am On Sep 07, 2022
After sustaining PDP for a long period of time, Wike now knows that he gains nothing being in the party rather he is at d losing end.

So his plan now is that since he can't revamp now to another party owing to d fact that there's a candidate he has in mind to succeed him in d party, he will wait till a after election in which his candidate in the governirship will emerge while he will support another party possibly APC at the presidential which informed his decision to indirectly tell buhari to use FEDERAL power to win the election for APC.
After d election he will play the Tinubu kind of politics in d South-south starting with rivers. He will either take them to a new party and from there become the godfather of the region.

The last thing an Ikwerre man will do is to forgive u. Wike knows that if eventually he forgives and supports Atiku that Atiku will not be sincere enough not to push him (wike) away when d power is eventually in his hands.
So d best bet will be to align with Atiku's enemy and that's what any sane person will do.

Watch out as it plays out.

1 Like

Re: 17 PDP Governorship Candidates Visit Wike In Rivers by tamdun: 11:10am On Sep 07, 2022
kennyz247:

but the northern politicians are far wiser than what wike hm...

what wike is doing right now will jeopardized hs political ambition and reduce his trust
for common Nigerian
U see what am talking about?
We give too much importance to north, even if wike bows to atiku demand, atiku will betray him again and again
Re: 17 PDP Governorship Candidates Visit Wike In Rivers by MartinsD12(m): 11:15am On Sep 07, 2022
Chinonye2022:
Begs gov to support Atiku, others

https://punchng.com/17-pdp-gov-candidates-visit-wike-in-rivers/
PDP mess with the wrong dude
Re: 17 PDP Governorship Candidates Visit Wike In Rivers by Ellasure: 11:35am On Sep 07, 2022
Governor Wike is very right and true to the letter, he was and has been the last man standing in the PDP in the past eight years while other claimants to presidency today were undecided at least or gallivanting from one party to another.

He sustained PDP rhetorically, financially, and otherwise so without him doing that on which party would Atiku be contesting the Nigerian presidency today?

Besides, Atiku was jealous of Goodluck Jonathan to the point of not accepting him as his party leader then so he led a faction of PDP on a journey to nowhere. He also was never subservient to Obasanjo during their terms that was why the old man could not consider him for his replacement. Let Atiku go and plead with the heavenly forces to accept his prayers to become the Nigerian President.

Because if you are not a good follower I don't know how you can be a good leader. I forsee him and okowa, the gentle, embroiled in eternal struggle and bitter fight if he ever win the Nigerian Presidential election.

The presidential seat is not for financial grabbing alone or power allocations. Atiku is going in for the rudest shock of his life. The pyric victory at PDP convention will be fully unveiled as time progresses.
Re: 17 PDP Governorship Candidates Visit Wike In Rivers by Ellasure: 11:49am On Sep 07, 2022
tamdun:

We give too much importance to north, even if wike bows to atiku demand, atiku will betray him again and again

Let your thinking and writing be universal in approach. If Wike is humiliated today, don't you think other people from the south will equally feel humiliated by the current Nigerian political landscape. The earlier the northern Nigeria people know that they can not be having their ways all the time.

Wike is demonstrating what other windows can be opened and used to tackle people that are eating with both hands and sides of the mouth. If Wike had allowed the PDP boat to sink when people like Atiku left for APC, kindly tell me on which platform will the Atiku be contesting for the Nigerian presidential election today?

Besides, someone also deserve to show that people from the south can flex muscles and if shove becomes shovel yawha go gas for everyone face.

Be reminded that Wike loss of political relevance due to these happenings today will be opening doors to a more violent reactions to political disagreement in the future of the Nigerian nation.

I think the initiative of these northern governorship candidates is welcome. Nigeria should not be exclusive reserved for anybody.
Re: 17 PDP Governorship Candidates Visit Wike In Rivers by Norwichsailor(m): 11:53am On Sep 07, 2022
garfield1:

Eyen eka,you surprise me.
How grin
Seriously atiku and Co can't eat their cake and have it.
It's not the turn of the north yet he took the ticket fine ok.
Now in order for inclusiveness let ayu step down for a southerner which is the norm, you're being clever by half, perhaps they feel the SS will dash them votes as usual because its PDP? We will see
Re: 17 PDP Governorship Candidates Visit Wike In Rivers by kennyz247(m): 11:54am On Sep 07, 2022
tamdun:

not so,but the truth be told, northerners are politically wiser and play there cards well compare to other part who are full with envy and pride
sure that will happen, because wike himself shows how arrogant he is.....
Re: 17 PDP Governorship Candidates Visit Wike In Rivers by EngrKemp: 12:09pm On Sep 07, 2022
Michello5:
Wike's pride is too much and funny enough He's one of the politicians I love to follow his updates, aside Peter Obi
meanwhile at a cheap price dm me for your logo and flyer design
Wike is fighting a fair fight for the relevance of the south and u r calling it pride?
Then tambuwal and atiku and ayu is what?
Wike and the south made PDP strong only for the north to hijack it?
Ayu is north and the chairman must come from the south if she presidential candidate is from the north.
That is the PDP constitution..
More so , ayu understood an oath and agreement that says since he is from the north ,if a northerner gets the presidential ticket,let him step down for a Southerner which is federal character.
Fairness but here u are calling Wike who single handedly survived and revived PDP a proud person.
Wait in the future,a northerner will be ur councelor in ur village and ur emir with this ur mind set and of care is not taken

2 Likes

Re: 17 PDP Governorship Candidates Visit Wike In Rivers by ruggedtimi(m): 12:21pm On Sep 07, 2022
If atiku eventually wins wike is a gonna
Re: 17 PDP Governorship Candidates Visit Wike In Rivers by ehinmowo: 12:35pm On Sep 07, 2022
Millimann:
Strong Wike is really holding them by the blokos

I just hope that they wouldn't use him and dump him. Because something is telling me they have cynical plan for him.
Re: 17 PDP Governorship Candidates Visit Wike In Rivers by Illegal1(m): 12:36pm On Sep 07, 2022
Nagando12:
Tinubu is a PLACEHOLDER for Gov Shettima, the earlier you people realize this, the better.

Most of the people pushing escoBAT do not know there's an agenda to just install him by fire by force, and when he is tired and sick before 2 years, Shettima will be sworn-in as President and more Kabiru Sokoto will be hiding in his house.

Even Yaradua was way stronger than him before he became president.

Every Attempt To Convert Aso Rock To Retirement Home For The Elderly & Sick , We Cancel & Destroy in Jesus Name.

A sick country does not need a sick president.

same tin u people said abt buhari..

sum say buhari will die b4 1yr,bt the man never dye up till now...

my own be say pandora obituary no go smell aso rock...
Re: 17 PDP Governorship Candidates Visit Wike In Rivers by Bimpe29: 12:36pm On Sep 07, 2022
Wike has really been peppery ooo.
Re: 17 PDP Governorship Candidates Visit Wike In Rivers by CoolAmbience(m): 12:45pm On Sep 07, 2022
Millimann:
Strong Wike is really holding them by the blokos

Wike is actually holding himself.

Wike is in a mess now. If he settles with Atiku, he will still be dealt with, if Atiku wins. Atiku and PDP will never forgive all of his tantrums, ridicule and insolence. They just want to see how much more they can use him.

If he opts for APC or LP, there is not much he can get from them after the elections. Everyone just wants to see how much more of Wike they could use, in terms of his financial investment and votes gathering.

Wike should realize this. Nobody send am. He will find this out sooner rather than later. Make e go ask Jonathan how e dey be.

No party or person is bound by any agreement they make with you. Agreements can be reworked or outrightly jettisoned, especially when it is not contractual or constitutional in nature.

Jonathan no make agreements with ASUU...how far?
Re: 17 PDP Governorship Candidates Visit Wike In Rivers by rolams(m): 12:49pm On Sep 07, 2022
This is too much! I no longer like Wike.
Re: 17 PDP Governorship Candidates Visit Wike In Rivers by Khaysee: 1:22pm On Sep 07, 2022
Wike should do d needful asap
Tell us where u belong
For obi or tinubu or atiku

7k POD

Re: 17 PDP Governorship Candidates Visit Wike In Rivers by godofuck231: 2:27pm On Sep 07, 2022
With the way wike is running the affairs he will soon loose his stance and he is about to commit political suicide
Re: 17 PDP Governorship Candidates Visit Wike In Rivers by vicfajeze: 3:39pm On Sep 07, 2022
Onamaz:
Wike is really enjoying his time as a PDP chieftain

Please We will Design a Professional Company Logo for your Company or Product for 2k Only

Please Drop Us your Company Name

https://forms.gle/HuthwLFRUoiuk3Nr6
Oga why not go and design for Wike and Tinubu?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Border Closure: Rice Smugglers Divert To Pineapples / Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million / Gas Shortage: Blackout Looms Nationwide As Gencos Cut Generation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.