Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,893 members, 7,814,015 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Doctors, Nurses Will Be Our Agents At Polling Units – Labour Party - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Doctors, Nurses Will Be Our Agents At Polling Units – Labour Party (25468 Views)

We Need Cash To Buy Coke & Pepsi For Our Agents & Not To Buy Votes - Keyamo / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) / Photos Of Money Exchanging Hands At Polling Unit Go Viral On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctors, Nurses Will Be Our Agents At Polling Units – Labour Party by OldNairalander(m): 10:14am On Sep 07, 2022
yemmight:
Doctors and Nurses will leave their duty posts, where they are to save lives and stand as agents in polling units. I thought we have some intelligent people in Labour Party?

Che Guevara was a resident doctor but when he saw that the people are dying in there numbers because of oppression by the powers that be. He dropped his stethoscope and picked up a gun to join the revolution.
#Food for thought

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Doctors, Nurses Will Be Our Agents At Polling Units – Labour Party by Baronthecelebri: 10:55am On Sep 07, 2022
Raxxye:
Even I, with my PhD, will volunteer as an agent for Labour Party come 2023. I will do it free of charge!
I want a better Nigeria for myself and my children that are yet unborn!
see, collect the money, and give to me, simple

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Doctors, Nurses Will Be Our Agents At Polling Units – Labour Party by kennyz247(m): 11:17am On Sep 07, 2022
Even babalawo too,mad people everywhere
Re: Doctors, Nurses Will Be Our Agents At Polling Units – Labour Party by omoadeleye(m): 11:18am On Sep 07, 2022
MonkeyMods:
Which means they will leave patients and emergency cases to be at the polling centers?

Please I don't support stupidity

Peter Obi is not that wise.

And why only health care workers? Why not other professionals too?

3 Likes

Re: Doctors, Nurses Will Be Our Agents At Polling Units – Labour Party by Freelane33(m): 11:18am On Sep 07, 2022
Mrshocker:
Igbos hate our candidates but they want to force there Biafra man on us. Hausa and Yoruba are united in 2023. Biafra vote your clueless anambra looter obi and please stop making noise with your 5% vote.

#Politicaldullards #noisemaker
Hausa and Yoruba for where ?
Speak for yourself bro
I’m a Yoruba man , Muslim and I don’t support Muslim Muslim ticket
Speak for yourself , don’t generalize
Yoruba never liked Hausa and Hausa never liked Yoruba
Yoruba and Hausa are two different entities

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Doctors, Nurses Will Be Our Agents At Polling Units – Labour Party by dominic17: 11:20am On Sep 07, 2022
Tinubu must present himself on national TV and prove to us that he is not wearing pampers. Before anyone can vote for him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doctors, Nurses Will Be Our Agents At Polling Units – Labour Party by EmzyT: 11:21am On Sep 07, 2022
lhordspy:
Please let us always try and clarify words while making them.

Labour party is talking about Igbo doctor and Nurses.

Re: Doctors, Nurses Will Be Our Agents At Polling Units – Labour Party by Proudlyomonna: 11:21am On Sep 07, 2022
Every Nigerian who earns legitimately is a Labour Party agent.
Hands join in hands we must ensure APC is crushed so as to save Nigeria.
Apc must go.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doctors, Nurses Will Be Our Agents At Polling Units – Labour Party by jrusky(m): 11:21am On Sep 07, 2022
Silly talk
Re: Doctors, Nurses Will Be Our Agents At Polling Units – Labour Party by teemac01(m): 11:22am On Sep 07, 2022
doctors and nurses that are checking out of the country for greener pastures or ghost doctors and nurses...these people have no shame at all.

all the country's human resources are looking for ways to better their lives outside these hell hole and this is the best that they can offer...
Re: Doctors, Nurses Will Be Our Agents At Polling Units – Labour Party by donvoice(m): 11:22am On Sep 07, 2022
Mrshocker:
Igbos hate our candidates but they want to force there Biafra man on us. Hausa and Yoruba are united in 2023. Biafra vote your clueless anambra looter obi and please stop making noise with your 5% vote.

I'm a Yoruba and I'm supporting Igbo candidacy. If you have any problem with that, lagoon is closer to you and if not, hug the next available transformer.

We are learned and risen above tribalism. Save yourself the strength of using tribe to divide us because of your selfish interest. In #Obi I trust

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doctors, Nurses Will Be Our Agents At Polling Units – Labour Party by INTEGRITYA1(m): 11:22am On Sep 07, 2022
It's okay.
Re: Doctors, Nurses Will Be Our Agents At Polling Units – Labour Party by Soulsymbol99: 11:22am On Sep 07, 2022
You guyz should stop showing you plans too early so that they don't plan against it. #obidatti all the way.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doctors, Nurses Will Be Our Agents At Polling Units – Labour Party by PeterObi4LP: 11:22am On Sep 07, 2022
lhordspy:

You are a tribal bigot. How can only Igbos medic cover the whole of Nigeria? Sense is far from you. Read the write up slowly again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doctors, Nurses Will Be Our Agents At Polling Units – Labour Party by Princessogaraya(f): 11:23am On Sep 07, 2022
Way to go
Re: Doctors, Nurses Will Be Our Agents At Polling Units – Labour Party by ednut1(m): 11:24am On Sep 07, 2022
Bad idea. Wont people die if they dont work
Re: Doctors, Nurses Will Be Our Agents At Polling Units – Labour Party by Proudlyomonna: 11:24am On Sep 07, 2022
Mrshocker:

Liar,Obi is full time anti secessionist,not like your own emilokan crooner who openly told the World that He does not believe in One Nigeria.
Apc must be crushed there is nothing you and your agbado niggies can do about it.
For your Info,No dislike tinubu more than Hausas.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doctors, Nurses Will Be Our Agents At Polling Units – Labour Party by crixlight2(m): 11:24am On Sep 07, 2022
PresidObi:

There is a much bigger emergency in Nigeria than in all hospitals combined.

Thousands are being killed by terror attacks
Millions are displaced from their homes
Millions of students are suffering ASUU strike at home
Hunger is making a mess out of peoples lives
Homelessness is on the increase as people cannot afford decent housing
How many people can afford to even go to the hospitals to get a decent treatment?

Doctors and nurses missing 3 days in 4 years won't be a problem if we can save Nigeria.
So if your wife happen to be in labor and they tell you say doctor no fit attend to her because doctor and nurse don go polling unit. You go Dey happy and seeing your wife in pains plus possibility of loosing the baby and her life

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doctors, Nurses Will Be Our Agents At Polling Units – Labour Party by seunmind44: 11:25am On Sep 07, 2022
Ok now

If you want to help people let it be selfless, Jesus Christ fed 5000 people and no Woman went home with him
Re: Doctors, Nurses Will Be Our Agents At Polling Units – Labour Party by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 07, 2022
lhordspy:

Are you trying to derail this thread with this usual Tinubu supporter tribalsim?

Seun Mynd44 lalasticlala mukina2 rocktation justwise oam4j nlfpmod

1 Like

Re: Doctors, Nurses Will Be Our Agents At Polling Units – Labour Party by dannyville2(m): 11:26am On Sep 07, 2022
PresidObi:

Nigeria is a bigger emergency than any patients.

As if Nigeria itself is not an intensive care unit?
Nigeria is on life support

2 Likes

Re: Doctors, Nurses Will Be Our Agents At Polling Units – Labour Party by omenka(m): 11:27am On Sep 07, 2022
PresidObi:

Nigeria is a bigger emergency than any patients.
Hear mumu talk.

The ZOO is suddenly bigger than everyone. The desperation of Igbos is exactly the reason we're not voting that crook called obi.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doctors, Nurses Will Be Our Agents At Polling Units – Labour Party by Period007(m): 11:27am On Sep 07, 2022
As a Pharmacist,I am willing and eager to represent Peter Obi in my polling unit .

And yes,I won't collect shishi

1 Like

Re: Doctors, Nurses Will Be Our Agents At Polling Units – Labour Party by PeterObi4LP: 11:27am On Sep 07, 2022
Mrshocker:
Igbos hate our candidates but they want to force there Biafra man on us. Hausa and Yoruba are united in 2023. Biafra vote your obi and please stop making noise with your 5% vote.

#emptybarrels

You mean the same Yoruba man in person of Tinubu who ordered OPC to massacre Hausa/Fulani in Lagos abi? The Hausas and Fulani will pay Tinubu back by voting him out.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doctors, Nurses Will Be Our Agents At Polling Units – Labour Party by Lovenorth: 11:28am On Sep 07, 2022
Believe Nigerian politicians at your own risk, myself and majority of Northerners wouldn't vote in this coming election because whoever wins it's same leadership we would receive and there is no amount of pleading that can work on us to vote another traitor and failure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Doctors, Nurses Will Be Our Agents At Polling Units – Labour Party by Ofunaofu: 11:28am On Sep 07, 2022
lhordspy:

You sleep and wake up with hate and tribal bigotry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doctors, Nurses Will Be Our Agents At Polling Units – Labour Party by Rawtruth1: 11:30am On Sep 07, 2022
For the first time in the history of Nigeria we are seeing sane people in politics. Labour Party, God bless you for deciding to rescue Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Doctors, Nurses Will Be Our Agents At Polling Units – Labour Party by gracealonev: 11:30am On Sep 07, 2022
...and striking lecturers.
Re: Doctors, Nurses Will Be Our Agents At Polling Units – Labour Party by PeterObi4LP: 11:32am On Sep 07, 2022
Exmilitant:
The worse mistake Obidients would make is trust the Labour party!!

Focus on your dieing candidate and place holder. We trust LP with our life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doctors, Nurses Will Be Our Agents At Polling Units – Labour Party by grammarian247(m): 11:33am On Sep 07, 2022
Exmilitant:
that's your tragedy.

Those idiots were implanted by state governors way before Obi came in.

Guess who they'll be loyal to?

You are still living in the past. I don't know why most of you believe that things will always be the way they have been just because the current situation serves you. Bro, things will change, come to terms with this!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fuel Crisis: 5 Reasons Why Buhari Cannot Stop Fuel Importation / On The Trail Of Frail Madame Diezani Allison - Dele Momodu / Hunger Protests: Why Tinubu Can’t Govern Like Buhari By Farooq A. Kperogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.