Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,460 members, 7,812,408 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting (Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting (Pictures) (8946 Views)

President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting (Pictures) / Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting / Buhari Presides Over Virtual FEC Meeting. Ibrahim Gambari In Attendance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting (Pictures) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:33am On Sep 07, 2022
President Muhammadu Buhari presides over the Federal Executive Council Meeting at the Statehouse, Abuja. 7th September, 2022. Photos; Tolani Alli

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02nF7NZKEjbJDuPgXo9qbfwySGWum3F5wUQEf4kPmtwVKjjbBxCXCnU8wpHSraBAsTl&id=100011193364134&sfnsn=scwspwa

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting (Pictures) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:34am On Sep 07, 2022
more photos

1 Share

Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting (Pictures) by madridguy(m): 11:34am On Sep 07, 2022
Jubril of Sudan!

Onye oma!

My Bubu

Planing to hand over to Amoda Ogunlere.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting (Pictures) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:35am On Sep 07, 2022
more

Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 07, 2022
Baba should do and go away he has tried his best . Tinubu has a lot to offer nigerians, I can’t seems to wrap my head around people who don’t support Tinubu, like do they know the sacrifices this man has done for this country? I feel he deserves more than been a president or maybe he should be allowed to rule for 16yrs during his tenure

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting (Pictures) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:37am On Sep 07, 2022
Toneypen247:
Always presiding with a fruitless outcome cry

Whether u like it or not Buhari till 2023 APC till the second coming of Christ

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting (Pictures) by madridguy(m): 11:39am On Sep 07, 2022
We feel your pain. cheesy Go and take cold water.

Toneypen247:
Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting (Pictures) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:39am On Sep 07, 2022
Rozross:
This man should do and go away, Tinubu has a lot to offer nigerians

Buhari has the capacity so keep deceiving yourself

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 07, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

Buhari has the capacity so keep deceiving yourself
Baba has tried but a more capable hand like Tinubu is what NIGERIA needs now, you get my point abi?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting (Pictures) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:21pm On Sep 07, 2022
Rozross:
Baba has tried but a more capable hand like Tinubu is what NIGERIA needs now, you get my point abi?

Go hug transformer
Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting (Pictures) by OldNairalander(m): 12:22pm On Sep 07, 2022
Another Wednesday counted.
Small small this disaster will soon leave office

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting (Pictures) by Moferere: 12:33pm On Sep 07, 2022
Always presiding, yet no solution to ASUU strike

20 Likes

Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting (Pictures) by Oduduwa707: 6:11am On Sep 08, 2022
What did he have to say?
Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting (Pictures) by Dangrace01: 6:11am On Sep 08, 2022
Vote PeterObi

7 Likes

Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting (Pictures) by Cryomancer: 6:12am On Sep 08, 2022
I don talk am before....!!! They will meet again to discuss nothing

Snap beautiful pictures only to preside over nothing meaningful at the end of the day...

The only thing they have been good at is the clean photos they have been uploading since 2015

10 Likes

Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting (Pictures) by Omonieme: 6:17am On Sep 08, 2022
One legacy this Buhari government will be leaving is the legacy of clean clear pictures. The photographers are top notch and they're all good in capturing moments of these guys being busy doing nothing. Na only pictures them Sabi snap. Did I just see Adamu Adamu pictures up there? Wahala wear skirt walahi! A minister that can't resolve a 7 months industrial dispute with the most important trade union in his ministry still get mind dey attend meetings. *in portable's voice* 'God abeg o'.
Unlike Bubu government that's all fine pictures and no ability, I sell cars that's not only aesthetically pleasing but also proven to be value for money and indeed, of top quality. Click on my profile and check them out

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting (Pictures) by Confirm4real(m): 6:18am On Sep 08, 2022
Hope the outcome of the meeting is not for Buhari to collect loan...

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting (Pictures) by EagleNest(m): 6:20am On Sep 08, 2022
7 wasted years and counting.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting (Pictures) by Announced3: 6:20am On Sep 08, 2022
Toneypen247:

You are pained
Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting (Pictures) by fernandoc(m): 6:26am On Sep 08, 2022
It will feel better knowing that a donkey was on that seat, then we would only expect donkey outcomes and not be utterly disappointed.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting (Pictures) by sotall(m): 6:28am On Sep 08, 2022
cool

Clean clear pictures.

Thats the only thing to takeaway from this fruitless gathering of incompetents.

I curse the day Bastard Lugard and his sidechick named this disaster called Nigeria
Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting (Pictures) by WowSweetGuy(m): 6:30am On Sep 08, 2022
Early FEC meeting to sign and share money to the state governors and his ministers from the money they just borrowed from Poland two days ago

What a president with no use economically.

Nigeria really made a big mistake to let this man handle it's affairs.

Even his family knows. That's why you don't see Aisha his wife in Nigeria and all his children quiet

Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting (Pictures) by RealLordZeus(m): 6:30am On Sep 08, 2022
What is Adamu Adamu doing there gan.. what is he going to report or he will be like

"Mr Fresident, I can assua you that the Vawulence between I, Adamu and ASSU will be unfrecedented, feace is no longer an option.."

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting (Pictures) by Lamom: 6:33am On Sep 08, 2022
Vote Peter Obi for a better Nigeria

By This Time 2023 PO will be seating there with his Workforce to ensure proper Development of our Country.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting (Pictures) by tishbite42: 6:34am On Sep 08, 2022
madridguy:
Jubril of Sudan!

Onye oma!

My Bubu

Planing to hand over to Amoda Ogunlere.
Lol
You know that you're deceiving yourself
Fulanis know Fulanis
Na Atiku hin go give
Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting (Pictures) by Brunicekid(m): 6:37am On Sep 08, 2022
Rozross:
Baba should do and go away he has tried his best . Tinubu has a lot to offer nigerians, I can’t seems to wrap my head around people who don’t support Tinubu, like do they know the sacrifices this man has done for this country? I feel he deserves more than been a president or maybe he should be allowed to rule for 16yrs during his tenure
Are you serious right now?
Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting (Pictures) by Otunski: 6:42am On Sep 08, 2022
Rozross:

Ashiéré. Useless idiot.
Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:43am On Sep 08, 2022
grin
Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting (Pictures) by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 6:51am On Sep 08, 2022
Useless fool ani cow

Wasted man

Wasted position

Wasted years.

19 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

INEC Chairman Speaks To The BBC About 2023 Elections / Patience Jonathan To Lead Cyber Security Global Campaign / Taiwo Adeniji Wins New-York Nursing Excellence Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.