Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,167 members, 7,849,604 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:41 AM

PDP Crisis: Stormy Session Likely As NEC May Decide Ayu’s Fate Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Crisis: Stormy Session Likely As NEC May Decide Ayu’s Fate Today (11656 Views)

Why Tinubu May Decide To Play Osinbajo As His Trump Card / Reasons APC NEC May Sack Oshiomhole, NWC Members On Thursday / Electoral Act: APC, PDP Reps Set For Stormy Session Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Crisis: Stormy Session Likely As NEC May Decide Ayu’s Fate Today by Odidigboigbo(m): 4:56pm On Sep 08, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

Sorry I didn’t really get that ??
This is not the right time for Ayu to go, that was the mistake GEJ made in 2014, by allowing Bamanga Tukur to go and brought Adamu Muazu that sabotaged him. You can't relieved a national Chairman of a party that is trusted by a party candidate in the wheels of an election.
Re: PDP Crisis: Stormy Session Likely As NEC May Decide Ayu’s Fate Today by VladimirPutiin(m): 5:09pm On Sep 08, 2022
Odidigboigbo:
This is not the right time for Ayu to go, that was the mistake GEJ made in 2014, by allowing Bamanga Tukur to go and brought Adamu Muazu that sabotaged him. You can't relieved a national Chairman of a party that is trusted by a party candidate in the wheels of an election.

Well, there was already an agreement that if a northerner should emerge then Ayu will leave. All the sensitives positions in the PDP are being taken up by the Northerners. Atleast there should be equity.
Re: PDP Crisis: Stormy Session Likely As NEC May Decide Ayu’s Fate Today by Iyatostrong(f): 5:10pm On Sep 08, 2022
[.te author=Corridon post=116474291] You don't even have voter's card to begin with.[ Lol. Here is my VIN: 70F5 ABE8 AF21 .......... 5votes from me are already for TINUBU. One from me, 3 from my children and one from my maid.]
Re: PDP Crisis: Stormy Session Likely As NEC May Decide Ayu’s Fate Today by Corridon: 5:15pm On Sep 08, 2022
Iyatostrong:
[.te author=Corridon post=116474291] You don't even have voter's card to begin with.[ Lol. Here is my VIN: 70F5 ABE8 AF21 .......... 5votes from me are already for TINUBU. One from me, 3 from my children and one from my maid.]
Don't bring a curse to those innocent children. Allow them to be OBIdient.
Re: PDP Crisis: Stormy Session Likely As NEC May Decide Ayu’s Fate Today by Longman8: 5:21pm On Sep 08, 2022
Allow a man to test power for a day. U ve equally given him authority join.
Re: PDP Crisis: Stormy Session Likely As NEC May Decide Ayu’s Fate Today by Odidigboigbo(m): 5:50pm On Sep 08, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

Well, there was already an agreement that if a northerner should emerge then Ayu will leave. All the sensitives positions in the PDP are being taken up by the Northerners. Atleast there should be equity.
That should be after election except they will give Atiku the leverage to choose the person that succeeds Ayu, not the one Wike and his group will recommend
Re: PDP Crisis: Stormy Session Likely As NEC May Decide Ayu’s Fate Today by VladimirPutiin(m): 5:51pm On Sep 08, 2022
Odidigboigbo:
That should be after election except they will give Atiku the leverage to choose the person that succeeds Ayu, not the one Wike and his group will recommend

Let someone from the south take over even if it’s Atiku that will recommend.
Re: PDP Crisis: Stormy Session Likely As NEC May Decide Ayu’s Fate Today by Iyatostrong(f): 6:29pm On Sep 08, 2022
[quote author=Corridon post=116475549] Don't bring a curse to those innocent children. Allow them to be OBIdient.[ Which curse? Anybody that curses because of politians will use his/her to carry it. When a wood insect gathers woods, it uses its head to carry them(asee). And those who are cursing nigeria will not live to witness her glory.]
Re: PDP Crisis: Stormy Session Likely As NEC May Decide Ayu’s Fate Today by Odidigboigbo(m): 6:35am On Sep 11, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

Let someone from the south take over even if it’s Atiku that will recommend.
Unfortunately, it won't work in that way. If Ayu resigned, the next person in line to take over from Ayu from should be from the North according to party constitution.
Re: PDP Crisis: Stormy Session Likely As NEC May Decide Ayu’s Fate Today by VladimirPutiin(m): 8:23am On Sep 11, 2022
Odidigboigbo:
Unfortunately, it won't work in that way. If Ayu resigned, the next person in line to take over from Ayu from should be from the North according to party constitution.

Wow. Anyways I know the southern governors are not really fighting Ayu. They just want to get at Atiku. They are really angry he got the Presidential ticket.
Re: PDP Crisis: Stormy Session Likely As NEC May Decide Ayu’s Fate Today by Odidigboigbo(m): 10:25am On Sep 11, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

Wow. Anyways I know the southern governors are not really fighting Ayu. They just want to get at Atiku. They are really angry he got the Presidential ticket.
The only Southern governors that are with Wike are Makinde and Ikpeazu, while the rest are with Atiku. So you can't say Southern governors are against Atiku.
Re: PDP Crisis: Stormy Session Likely As NEC May Decide Ayu’s Fate Today by VladimirPutiin(m): 11:32am On Sep 11, 2022
Odidigboigbo:
The only Southern governors that are with Wike are Makinde and Ikpeazu, while the rest are with Atiku. So you can't say Southern governors are against Atiku.

Lol. Enugu Governor is also with Wike. Some Governors like Bauchi state and Ortom are also with him. Not forgetting Ex governors too. If Wike doesn’t have much people backing him then Atiku wouldn’t have taken him serious at all.
Re: PDP Crisis: Stormy Session Likely As NEC May Decide Ayu’s Fate Today by Odidigboigbo(m): 11:55am On Sep 11, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

Lol. Enugu Governor is also with Wike. Some Governors like Bauchi state and Ortom are also with him. Not forgetting Ex governors too. If Wike doesn’t have much people backing him then Atiku wouldn’t have taken him serious at all.
Take my words, Ifeanyi Ugwuayi and Bala Mohamed are not with Wike. Wike miscalculated, he should accept his defeat and move on. You don't always win in every battle. Y
Re: PDP Crisis: Stormy Session Likely As NEC May Decide Ayu’s Fate Today by VladimirPutiin(m): 12:21pm On Sep 11, 2022
Odidigboigbo:
Take my words, Ifeanyi Ugwuayi and Bala Mohamed are not with Wike. Wike miscalculated, he should accept his defeat and move on. You don't always win in every battle. Y

Well let’s see how it goes.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Political Witch-hunt By EFCC": Kogi Govt Asks Tinubu To Order Special Probe / Plateau Governorship Election: Useni Rejects Outcome, Heads For Tribunal / Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 62nd Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.