Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Ooni Of Ife Begins Plan To Take Another Wife, 24 Hours After Marrying New Wife - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Of Ife Begins Plan To Take Another Wife, 24 Hours After Marrying New Wife (51432 Views)

Is This Why Ooni Of Ife Is Marrying Several Wives? / Alaafin Adeyemi And His New Wife, Chioma (Photo) / Photo Of Ooni Of Ife's New Wife As Claimed By Women Of Rubies (But It Is Fake) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ooni Of Ife Begins Plan To Take Another Wife, 24 Hours After Marrying New Wife by TheGistDay: 1:21pm On Sep 08, 2022
Barely 24 hours after taking in a new bride into the palace, the Ooni of Ife, His Imperial Majesty Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi, Ojaja II, has concluded plans to take another bride as a second wife.

LEADERSHIP reports that a new bride, Mariam Anako, was ushered into the Ile-Ife Palace late Tuesday evening after completion of wedding rites.

LEADERSHIP gathered that a team of Chiefs from the Palace in Ile-Ife, Osun State, on Wednesday, visited the family of another bride-to-be, Dr. Elizabeth Opeoluwa Akinmuda, in Magodo area of Lagos.

According to sources close to the palace, Miss Akinmuda is a Scotland-based Electronic Data Processor and a native of Ondo City in Ondo State.

It will be recalled that before now, the monarch had at different times parted ways with two wives – Olori Zainab and Olori Naomi, respectively.

https://leadership.ng/exclusive-24-hours-after-taking-new-bride-ooni-of-ife-plans-another-wedding/

19 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ife Begins Plan To Take Another Wife, 24 Hours After Marrying New Wife by LordIsaac(m): 1:29pm On Sep 08, 2022
Yet another mannequin! grin Keeping them is always a herculean task. Makeup is deceitful.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ife Begins Plan To Take Another Wife, 24 Hours After Marrying New Wife by Princessogaraya(f): 1:30pm On Sep 08, 2022
Busy prick

Causing problem.... Nonsense man

If you quote me to talk rubbish I go insult you because if na woman you guys go insult her

145 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ife Begins Plan To Take Another Wife, 24 Hours After Marrying New Wife by Shalommy(f): 1:57pm On Sep 08, 2022
Chaii.. cheesy cheesy Oga dey enjoy life.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ife Begins Plan To Take Another Wife, 24 Hours After Marrying New Wife by We4all: 1:58pm On Sep 08, 2022
He feels the women are leaving him because they don’t have any competition.

117 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ife Begins Plan To Take Another Wife, 24 Hours After Marrying New Wife by temitope27(m): 2:14pm On Sep 08, 2022
Princessogaraya:
Busy prick

If you quote me to talk rubbish I go insult you because na woman you guys go insult her
how could you believe that, do you even have sense atall?

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ife Begins Plan To Take Another Wife, 24 Hours After Marrying New Wife by Islie: 4:04pm On Sep 08, 2022
24 Hours After Taking New Bride, Ooni Of Ife Plans Another Wedding

https://leadership.ng/exclusive-24-hours-after-taking-new-bride-ooni-of-ife-plans-another-wedding/

Nlfpmod
Re: Ooni Of Ife Begins Plan To Take Another Wife, 24 Hours After Marrying New Wife by Iliveforever(m): 4:06pm On Sep 08, 2022
Even their king is sex starved ahhhh.
Wetin person go do this people oo.

Apart from living in the ancient house built by his fore fathers, taking money given to him for political errands and jumping from one woman to another, what has this king achieved??

103 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ife Begins Plan To Take Another Wife, 24 Hours After Marrying New Wife by Alexiiydon: 4:07pm On Sep 08, 2022
Princessogaraya:
Busy prick

If you quote me to talk rubbish I go insult you because na woman you guys go insult her
like all your kings in your biafruad land stupid and nonsense idiot that has lack of respect for culture thunder go strike you

33 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ife Begins Plan To Take Another Wife, 24 Hours After Marrying New Wife by Princessogaraya(f): 4:25pm On Sep 08, 2022
temitope27:
how could you believe that, do you even have sense atall?

Na your mama no get sense

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ife Begins Plan To Take Another Wife, 24 Hours After Marrying New Wife by Princessogaraya(f): 4:26pm On Sep 08, 2022
Alexiiydon:
like all your kings in your biafruad land stupid and nonsense idiot that has lack of respect for culture thunder go strike you

The same thunder strike your entire generation Ewu

75 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ife Begins Plan To Take Another Wife, 24 Hours After Marrying New Wife by etrouble: 4:47pm On Sep 08, 2022
Great
Re: Ooni Of Ife Begins Plan To Take Another Wife, 24 Hours After Marrying New Wife by INTEGRITYA1(m): 4:47pm On Sep 08, 2022
Save for gospel doctrine, we Yorubas are polygamous by culture.

But personally, I have decided to maintain my wife and children, I no just want polygamous palarva. My personal decision.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ife Begins Plan To Take Another Wife, 24 Hours After Marrying New Wife by iCauseTrouble: 4:47pm On Sep 08, 2022
No matter the level of success of men, some of them just never get it right with marriage

8 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Begins Plan To Take Another Wife, 24 Hours After Marrying New Wife by visijo(m): 4:47pm On Sep 08, 2022
That moment in between netflix episodes when you see your reflection in the blank screen and wonder what you are doing with your life grin

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ife Begins Plan To Take Another Wife, 24 Hours After Marrying New Wife by Ijaya123: 4:47pm On Sep 08, 2022
And what happened to Naomi?

When did they part ways? I thought she denied any rift between them.

We4all:
He feels the women are leaving him because they don’t have any competition.

Does this statement make any sense you?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ife Begins Plan To Take Another Wife, 24 Hours After Marrying New Wife by VeryWickedMan: 4:47pm On Sep 08, 2022
Odogwu Alpha male finally understands that women need competition to behave.

Our Nairaland simps 4 don run go romance section to open a "Should I Marry A New Wife or Return To My Ex?" thread.

@mariahangel take note. You no reach.

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ife Begins Plan To Take Another Wife, 24 Hours After Marrying New Wife by crestedaguiyi: 4:47pm On Sep 08, 2022
yoruba demon on the throne .

ifa might not be happy with him

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife Begins Plan To Take Another Wife, 24 Hours After Marrying New Wife by datola: 4:47pm On Sep 08, 2022
Hmmm... for Ooni

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Begins Plan To Take Another Wife, 24 Hours After Marrying New Wife by ArmaniUhuru: 4:48pm On Sep 08, 2022
Ooni won try wear Alaafin timberland.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife Begins Plan To Take Another Wife, 24 Hours After Marrying New Wife by olisefom: 4:48pm On Sep 08, 2022
Competition!

This time around, he has listened to the "elders".

Watch as the two wives won't have problems with the Ooni (like the previous wives), only with themselves...he will only be the judge.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife Begins Plan To Take Another Wife, 24 Hours After Marrying New Wife by Nigerfine3: 4:48pm On Sep 08, 2022
He sure knows how to pick them, good for him

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Begins Plan To Take Another Wife, 24 Hours After Marrying New Wife by Nsonaso(m): 4:48pm On Sep 08, 2022
Long live the King, long live the African Tradition.

9 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Begins Plan To Take Another Wife, 24 Hours After Marrying New Wife by Sociobot(m): 4:48pm On Sep 08, 2022
Ok
Re: Ooni Of Ife Begins Plan To Take Another Wife, 24 Hours After Marrying New Wife by etrouble: 4:49pm On Sep 08, 2022
Princessogaraya:
Busy prick

If you quote me to talk rubbish I go insult you because if na woman you guys go insult her

I need to see your medical certificate of mental fitness because you don't sound mentally stable

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife Begins Plan To Take Another Wife, 24 Hours After Marrying New Wife by Akerele44(m): 4:49pm On Sep 08, 2022
Princessogaraya:
Busy prick

Did u mean he's a nonsense man like your father ?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife Begins Plan To Take Another Wife, 24 Hours After Marrying New Wife by kay1one(m): 4:49pm On Sep 08, 2022
Not my problem.

Vote ObiDatti for a better Nigeria and life.

God bless.

8 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Begins Plan To Take Another Wife, 24 Hours After Marrying New Wife by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 08, 2022
Now wey him no fine again na him e come dey marry many wives.

The women too no gbadun.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife Visits Ogiame Ikenwoli, The Olu Of Warri / Lady Slumped On Seeing Emir Sunusi (Photos) / Mrs Dike An Igbo Citizen To Become The First Female OBA In Yoruba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.