Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,782 members, 7,851,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:28 AM

Doctors Raise Concerns Over Queen's Health. Family Members Rush To Balmoral - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Doctors Raise Concerns Over Queen's Health. Family Members Rush To Balmoral (38141 Views)

Gazans Rush To Get Humanitarian Aid Packages Dropped By UAE Air Force / Body Of Queen Elizabeth II Leaves Balmoral For The Last Time To Edinburgh (Pics) / People Gather Outside Buckingham, Windsor, And Balmoral To Mourn The Queen(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctors Raise Concerns Over Queen's Health. Family Members Rush To Balmoral by sharpwriter(m): 5:04pm On Sep 08, 2022
OneEyedSnake:

The Kingdom of Israel which wanted nothing to do with the zealot Judaic class of Judah are the real seeds of Abraham.

The tribe of Judah are Canaanites who not only supplanted themselves as the priestly class but also the ruling theocracy but went a little further to demonize the real seeds of Abraham as not true descendants of Abraham by claiming that intermarriage made them not pure lineage.

You must note that the Old Testament and Babylonian Talmud was written as late 360BC
during the Babylonian exile , hence the usage of the prefix Babylonian Talmud.

These books are both fabrications and plagiarism of other religious texts and traditions of other people such as Aryan Zorotarism and the Book of Job is a classic case of plagiarism as it parallels a Greek Tragedy of how the gods toyed with man.

The Tribe of Israel inter married and became known as the Samaritans after ditching the racist theology put toward by the Judaic cult.

This people are now the Greeks, Armenians, and Palestinians.

The Judaic cult will later sneak out of Judea with just over 300 individuals after Emperor Hadrian ordered the sack of Jerusalem .

These people will later end up in Turkey and modern day east Ukraine and had totally renounced their satanic Judaism and were full blown saran worshippers that terrorised the trade routes linking Europe to Russia and Asia Minor.

Then a Viking king who ruled Russia rose up to deal with these transplanted Canaanites who had resorted to their pre IHebrew occupation of banditry.

After subduing these evil race, the Viking king gave them the option to convert to any of the three Abrahamic faiths of Christianity , Islam or Judaism.

They chose Judaism so as to avoid being under the control of the eastern orthodox church headed by the Russian Viking king or Islam so as to avoid being under the realm of the Ottoman empire.

The rear is history
I heard about the plagiarism and some others similar to the sumerian legends. I'm open to more research and counter truths anyway. They all sound interesting and make one wonder who's really in control of the earth, because many things don't add up even with our holiest of religious texts.

What's your view about the African race?

1 Like

Re: Doctors Raise Concerns Over Queen's Health. Family Members Rush To Balmoral by OneEyedSnake: 5:11pm On Sep 08, 2022
sharpwriter:

What's your view about the African race?

I am Nigerian and so I an African but I hate niggers.

Note niggers is not African

Niggers are the descendants of Igbo slaves in America .

Igbos and American negroes are niggers.
Re: Doctors Raise Concerns Over Queen's Health. Family Members Rush To Balmoral by Johel(m): 5:14pm On Sep 08, 2022
fergie001:
Born Elizabeth Alexandra Mary on April 21, 1926, the Princess of York was coronated Queen on June 02, 1953

The Royal Family

She's not immortal,no matter how Dem rush her go hospital spend all the pounds in UK for her health,when it's her time,old age will take her away..

SOURCE

Family rush to be with Queen Elizabeth as doctors voice concern

Re: Doctors Raise Concerns Over Queen's Health. Family Members Rush To Balmoral by Johel(m): 5:15pm On Sep 08, 2022
midehi2:
See beauty, till old age, You are blessed momma, get well soon

How old is she?...she will die sooner or later, she's not immortal...know this and know peace.

1 Like

Re: Doctors Raise Concerns Over Queen's Health. Family Members Rush To Balmoral by tnerro1(m): 5:23pm On Sep 08, 2022
Chai, Charles
Re: Doctors Raise Concerns Over Queen's Health. Family Members Rush To Balmoral by BoboKush(m): 5:27pm On Sep 08, 2022
seunmind44:
haba! Make una allow the woman to go rest now

grin grin grin
Re: Doctors Raise Concerns Over Queen's Health. Family Members Rush To Balmoral by sharpwriter(m): 5:45pm On Sep 08, 2022
OneEyedSnake:

I am Nigerian and so I an African but I hate niggers.

Note niggers is not African

Niggers are the descendants of Igbo slaves in America .

Igbos and American negroes are niggers.
Lol.. cheesy
I'm not asking you to comment in this manner. What I'm asking is about their position with the creator and as well the needless sufferings they suffer having being blessed so much even more than the ruling white race in the world.
Re: Doctors Raise Concerns Over Queen's Health. Family Members Rush To Balmoral by ManishSmith(m): 5:59pm On Sep 08, 2022
Emola12:
okay make she come die now abi Apostle will hear of dis!!

I no talk say make she die, but she don too chop our oyel money
Re: Doctors Raise Concerns Over Queen's Health. Family Members Rush To Balmoral by DWJOBScom(m): 6:02pm On Sep 08, 2022
alizma:

Shhhh, no talk am

I was whispering o....!

1 Like

Re: Doctors Raise Concerns Over Queen's Health. Family Members Rush To Balmoral by olatade(m): 6:02pm On Sep 08, 2022
This isn't a good sign, if everyone is rushing to be by her side.

Her reign is coming to an end.
Re: Doctors Raise Concerns Over Queen's Health. Family Members Rush To Balmoral by ofwest47(m): 6:16pm On Sep 08, 2022
God bless the Queen and more life use to your elbows.
Recalled I met with you as a primary school student on February 14th 1956 during your first time visit to Nigeria.
Re: Doctors Raise Concerns Over Queen's Health. Family Members Rush To Balmoral by CheedyJ(m): 6:18pm On Sep 08, 2022
Omoluabi16:
The British royal family has a very interesting history.

God save the queen.
God save the queen at 96? She don try na

1 Like

Re: Doctors Raise Concerns Over Queen's Health. Family Members Rush To Balmoral by ThierryJay: 6:24pm On Sep 08, 2022
She's dead. RIP
Re: Doctors Raise Concerns Over Queen's Health. Family Members Rush To Balmoral by NuCypher: 6:33pm On Sep 08, 2022
Danmboss:

The post am looking for
She just did!!
Re: Doctors Raise Concerns Over Queen's Health. Family Members Rush To Balmoral by ExudeLoveToAll: 6:34pm On Sep 08, 2022
MasterJayJay:

Queen of England doesn't run the government. The prime minister does.

They didn't abolish your Oba of Lagos, Sultan of.Sokoto and Obi of Onitsha.

The prime minister does that on the Queen's orders. The Queen appoints the Prime Minister.
Re: Doctors Raise Concerns Over Queen's Health. Family Members Rush To Balmoral by Ikukuchi: 6:38pm On Sep 08, 2022
There's time for everything under the sun.My instincts tells me long time ago that the queen will give up the ghost this year. And there would be liberations across the globe starting from...
fergie001:
Born Elizabeth Alexandra Mary on April 21, 1926, the Princess of York was coronated Queen on June 02, 1953

The Royal Family

SOURCE

Family rush to be with Queen Elizabeth as doctors voice concern

Re: Doctors Raise Concerns Over Queen's Health. Family Members Rush To Balmoral by alizma: 6:45pm On Sep 08, 2022
DWJOBScom:

I was whispering o....!
That thing don happen o, Eliza don join the ancestors
Re: Doctors Raise Concerns Over Queen's Health. Family Members Rush To Balmoral by Omoluabi16(m): 6:49pm On Sep 08, 2022
CheedyJ:

God save the queen at 96? She don try na
that's their motto I think. Nothing to do with age.
Re: Doctors Raise Concerns Over Queen's Health. Family Members Rush To Balmoral by DWJOBScom(m): 7:07pm On Sep 08, 2022
alizma:

That thing don happen o, Eliza don join the ancestors

They never last long the moment one of them leaves the other follow suit
I no whisper again
She got covid twice in one week
Re: Doctors Raise Concerns Over Queen's Health. Family Members Rush To Balmoral by Slimdan360: 7:07pm On Sep 08, 2022
NuCypher:
She dies this year
She's dead embarassed
Re: Doctors Raise Concerns Over Queen's Health. Family Members Rush To Balmoral by alizma: 7:11pm On Sep 08, 2022
DWJOBScom:

They never last long the moment one of them leaves the other follow suit
I no whisper again
She got covid twice in one week
Abeg no whisper again, your whisper carry strong wind. You whisper here and person catch cold for UK.

1 Like

Re: Doctors Raise Concerns Over Queen's Health. Family Members Rush To Balmoral by CheedyJ(m): 7:12pm On Sep 08, 2022
Omoluabi16:
that's their motto I think. Nothing to do with age.
True that..she eventually passed on though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Doctors Raise Concerns Over Queen's Health. Family Members Rush To Balmoral by Mokason288(m): 7:13pm On Sep 08, 2022
NuCypher:
She dies this year
It’s done
Re: Doctors Raise Concerns Over Queen's Health. Family Members Rush To Balmoral by Emola12(m): 7:55pm On Sep 08, 2022
ManishSmith:

I no talk say make she die, but she don too chop our oyel money
shebi you Don kill am abi
Re: Doctors Raise Concerns Over Queen's Health. Family Members Rush To Balmoral by IPDGP: 8:30pm On Sep 08, 2022
And na one person go dey nack AM ooooo
Re: Doctors Raise Concerns Over Queen's Health. Family Members Rush To Balmoral by PoliteActivist: 9:40pm On Sep 08, 2022
meobizy:
Pointless is as pointless does.

All is pointless. Life is pointless. Then you. You are sooooo pointless my dear
Re: Doctors Raise Concerns Over Queen's Health. Family Members Rush To Balmoral by meobizy(f): 9:42pm On Sep 08, 2022
PoliteActivist:

All is pointless. Life is pointless. Then you. You are sooooo pointless my dear
Oh, so pointless.
Re: Doctors Raise Concerns Over Queen's Health. Family Members Rush To Balmoral by PoliteActivist: 9:47pm On Sep 08, 2022
OneEyedSnake:

The seed of Seth is the real seed of Adam.

Abek was murdered by Cain. Cain being the seed of the Serpent and Eve.

Cain's daughter begged Noah to save her life.

Noah out of pity allowed her into the Ark and then married her as his celibate wife thereby barring his sons from having her and this preserving the serpent lineage which God sought to destroy alongside that of the seeds of the fallen Angels.

Ham was then overwhelmed by both lust and greed and so he slept with Cain's daughter who happened to be his father's celibate wife. This is where "seeing his father's unclothedness " arises being the biblical way of stating sexual intercourse as can be seen in Leviticus texts on immorality and sexual deviancy which is always written as ''seeing one's unclothedness".

Noah will later curse Ham whose skin turned black which made him the patriarch of black people.

The son of this illicit affair , Canaan wasn't cursed by his grandfather Noah but he wasn't blessed by him either.

Canaan will be the founder of the lawless Canaanite tribe who will later supplant themselves as the head of the Abrahamic lineage by claiming to be the first son of Jacob - Judah.

And we are to believe all this because?? Because you said so? First off serpents can't impregnate humans. It is a biological impossibility. Secondly, if they did they won't look just like other humans. Thirdly, God told them not to eat a FRUIT, has nothing to do with sex, no matter that some twisted mind later translated it to mean sex
Re: Doctors Raise Concerns Over Queen's Health. Family Members Rush To Balmoral by PoliteActivist: 9:50pm On Sep 08, 2022
meobizy:
Oh, so pointless.

Pointless to the point of infinite pointilessicity
Re: Doctors Raise Concerns Over Queen's Health. Family Members Rush To Balmoral by OneEyedSnake: 9:51pm On Sep 08, 2022
PoliteActivist:

And we are to believe all this because?? Because you said so? First off serpents can't impregnate humans. It is a biological impossibility. Secondly, if they did they won't look just like other humans. Thirdly, God told them not to eat a FRUIT, has nothing to do with sex, no matter that some twisted mind later translated it to mean sex

Please never quote me again in your life .
Re: Doctors Raise Concerns Over Queen's Health. Family Members Rush To Balmoral by PoliteActivist: 9:53pm On Sep 08, 2022
Akalia:
Pointless. Point is, your great granny ain't the shape shifting queen. In so many ways the reptilian queen is of a superior race compared to your feeble great granny's race. I only mentioned one characteristic (longetivity) of a reptilian among a slew of other characteristics. Enough said.

You pointedly and specifically implied reptilians alone can live that long

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

UK PM: Boris Johnson Expected To Make Shocking Return / Jean-Pierre: First Black Woman & LGBTQ Person Appointed White House Press Sec / US Coronavirus Stimulus Cheques To Feature Trump's Signature

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.