Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,845 members, 7,851,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:32 AM

Doctors Raise Concerns Over Queen's Health. Family Members Rush To Balmoral - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Doctors Raise Concerns Over Queen's Health. Family Members Rush To Balmoral (38154 Views)

Gazans Rush To Get Humanitarian Aid Packages Dropped By UAE Air Force / Body Of Queen Elizabeth II Leaves Balmoral For The Last Time To Edinburgh (Pics) / People Gather Outside Buckingham, Windsor, And Balmoral To Mourn The Queen(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctors Raise Concerns Over Queen's Health. Family Members Rush To Balmoral by PoliteActivist: 9:54pm On Sep 08, 2022
OneEyedSnake:

Please never quote me again in your life .

Why not? What did I do?
Re: Doctors Raise Concerns Over Queen's Health. Family Members Rush To Balmoral by OneEyedSnake: 9:57pm On Sep 08, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Why not? What did I do?

When you get an education you can quote me but for now please let this be the last time you ever quote me.
Re: Doctors Raise Concerns Over Queen's Health. Family Members Rush To Balmoral by sharpwriter(m): 9:59pm On Sep 08, 2022
sukkot:
hehe well on those dates you can renew your life force and remove all stagnation and maybe even poverty in your life with rituals. but let me warn you oooo these rituals only work for repentant and em path souls. you cant be a wicked person doing all kinds of wrongs, breaking universal and spiritual laws and expect the universe to work on your behalf grin
Now that the queen has died before the two dates, does the power of those dates still hold as postulated by you?
Re: Doctors Raise Concerns Over Queen's Health. Family Members Rush To Balmoral by meobizy(f): 10:00pm On Sep 08, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Pointless to the point of infinite pointilessicity
Not pointless enough.
Re: Doctors Raise Concerns Over Queen's Health. Family Members Rush To Balmoral by Akalia(m): 10:02pm On Sep 08, 2022
PoliteActivist:

You pointedly and specifically implied reptilians alone can live that long
The queen is dead. Just give it a rest mate.
Re: Doctors Raise Concerns Over Queen's Health. Family Members Rush To Balmoral by charlsecy(m): 10:21pm On Sep 08, 2022
Ngwamankillyou:
I don't like to wish bad to her,but siding with Nigeria against Biafra....
It would have been a surprise if she did otherwise. And I don't think you're wise to have expected her to not support Nigeria, a British colony.
Re: Doctors Raise Concerns Over Queen's Health. Family Members Rush To Balmoral by PoliteActivist: 12:02am On Sep 09, 2022
Akalia:
The queen is dead. Just give it a rest mate.

I did.
You the one dived into reptilian conspiracy crap!
Re: Doctors Raise Concerns Over Queen's Health. Family Members Rush To Balmoral by PoliteActivist: 12:03am On Sep 09, 2022
meobizy:
Not pointless enough.

Pointless is never enough
Re: Doctors Raise Concerns Over Queen's Health. Family Members Rush To Balmoral by meobizy(f): 12:04am On Sep 09, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Pointless is never enough
Pointless comment is pointless.
Re: Doctors Raise Concerns Over Queen's Health. Family Members Rush To Balmoral by PoliteActivist: 12:08am On Sep 09, 2022
OneEyedSnake:

When you get an education you can quote me but for now please let this be the last time you ever quote me.

If YOU had an education you'd know you can't stop someone from quoting you.
I, on the other hand, being extremely well educated, KNOW I can decide not to quote you anymore - which I'm hereby deciding.
Re: Doctors Raise Concerns Over Queen's Health. Family Members Rush To Balmoral by PoliteActivist: 12:09am On Sep 09, 2022
meobizy:
Pointless comment is pointless.

But not pointless enough
Re: Doctors Raise Concerns Over Queen's Health. Family Members Rush To Balmoral by meobizy(f): 12:23am On Sep 09, 2022
PoliteActivist:

But not pointless enough
Looks pretty pointless.
Re: Doctors Raise Concerns Over Queen's Health. Family Members Rush To Balmoral by PoliteActivist: 12:26am On Sep 09, 2022
meobizy:
Looks pretty pointless.

But not pointless enough is the point
Re: Doctors Raise Concerns Over Queen's Health. Family Members Rush To Balmoral by meobizy(f): 12:26am On Sep 09, 2022
PoliteActivist:

But not pointless enough is the point
Until things get pointless.
Re: Doctors Raise Concerns Over Queen's Health. Family Members Rush To Balmoral by PoliteActivist: 12:32am On Sep 09, 2022
meobizy:
Until things get pointless.

Pointless, yes. Pointless enough, no
Re: Doctors Raise Concerns Over Queen's Health. Family Members Rush To Balmoral by meobizy(f): 12:41am On Sep 09, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Pointless, yes. Pointless enough, no
Pointlessness is the name of the game.
Re: Doctors Raise Concerns Over Queen's Health. Family Members Rush To Balmoral by PoliteActivist: 12:48am On Sep 09, 2022
meobizy:

Pointless, Pointless, all is pointless
Re: Doctors Raise Concerns Over Queen's Health. Family Members Rush To Balmoral by meobizy(f): 12:53am On Sep 09, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Pointless, Pointless, all is pointless
Not as pointless as before.
Re: Doctors Raise Concerns Over Queen's Health. Family Members Rush To Balmoral by PoliteActivist: 12:55am On Sep 09, 2022
meobizy:
Not as pointless as before.

EXACTLY!!!
Not pointless enough
Re: Doctors Raise Concerns Over Queen's Health. Family Members Rush To Balmoral by meobizy(f): 12:59am On Sep 09, 2022
PoliteActivist:

EXACTLY!!!
Not pointless enough
It will get there eventually; the point of pointlessness.
Re: Doctors Raise Concerns Over Queen's Health. Family Members Rush To Balmoral by fman(m): 3:58am On Sep 09, 2022
meobizy:
Am really sorry for calling you a black witch.
Do let go.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Doctors Raise Concerns Over Queen's Health. Family Members Rush To Balmoral by DWJOBScom(m): 4:51am On Sep 09, 2022
alizma:

Abeg no whisper again, your whisper carry strong wind. You whisper here and person catch cold for UK.

I no whisper again o
Na thinking I dey do now grin grin

1 Like

Re: Doctors Raise Concerns Over Queen's Health. Family Members Rush To Balmoral by DWJOBScom(m): 4:51am On Sep 09, 2022
fman:

Am really sorry for calling you a black witch.
Do let go.
Thanks

This is maturity
Well done!!

1 Like

Re: Doctors Raise Concerns Over Queen's Health. Family Members Rush To Balmoral by sukkot: 5:52am On Sep 09, 2022
sharpwriter:

Now that the queen has died before the two dates, does the power of those dates still hold as postulated by you?
its all part of the energy bro. remember what i wrote ? ' its also the energy for a very prominent world personality to be deleted ' . i made the post before we even knew about the queen. the energy will remain for 2 weeks after the dates i mentioned and about a week before the dates i mentioned but its just that on the 10th and 11th is when it would be most intense. so we still keep watching for more events till the end of the full moon on 25th september. however the mercury retrograde is till 2nd october so ultimately the action dates of these powers and energies effectively end on 2nd of october

also under this energy some guy in canada saskatchewaan stabbed 10 people to death and injured over a dozen, and some guy in memphis yesterday went on a killing spree in usa

1 Like

Re: Doctors Raise Concerns Over Queen's Health. Family Members Rush To Balmoral by sharpwriter(m): 6:15am On Sep 09, 2022
sukkot:
its all part of the energy bro. remember what i wrote ? ' its also the energy for a very prominent world personality to be deleted ' . i made the post before we even knew about the queen. the energy will remain for 2 weeks after the dates i mentioned and about a week before the dates i mentioned but its just that on the 10th and 11th is when it would be most intense. so we still keep watching for more events till the end of the full moon on 25th september. however the mercury retrograde is till 2nd october so ultimately the action dates of these powers and energies effectively end on 2nd of october

also under this energy some guy in canada saskatchewaan stabbed 10 people to death and injured over a dozen, and some guy in memphis yesterday went on a killing spree in usa
Great!

But wetin come dey happen in Canada these days? Hope kolo people from USA never infiltrate that place o grin

Good morning bro.
Re: Doctors Raise Concerns Over Queen's Health. Family Members Rush To Balmoral by sukkot: 6:21am On Sep 09, 2022
sharpwriter:

Great!

But wetin come dey happen in Canada these days? Hope kolo people from USA never infiltrate that place o grin

Good morning bro.
lol na white guy ooo lol . na white guy stab and kee 10 pipo for canada oooo nor be awa own pipo grin grin grin grin TOP OF THE MORNING TO YOU MONSIEUR SHARPWRITER

OH OK YOU SAID KOLO PIPO FROM USA . ahh these energies dey activate anybody appointed for destruction. angels of destruction and death. this our planet na spiritual warfare ooo

1 Like

Re: Doctors Raise Concerns Over Queen's Health. Family Members Rush To Balmoral by Lanretoye(m): 9:34am On Sep 09, 2022
midehi2:
See beauty, till old age, You are blessed momma, get well soon
u need small sense,shay make who old no die again?
Re: Doctors Raise Concerns Over Queen's Health. Family Members Rush To Balmoral by PoliteActivist: 10:01am On Sep 09, 2022
meobizy:
It will get there eventually; the point of pointlessness.

Funny girl
Re: Doctors Raise Concerns Over Queen's Health. Family Members Rush To Balmoral by midehi2(f): 11:44am On Sep 09, 2022
Lanretoye:
u need small sense,shay make who old no die again?
For that sense, you are mad
Re: Doctors Raise Concerns Over Queen's Health. Family Members Rush To Balmoral by Ngwamankillyou(m): 1:40pm On Sep 09, 2022
charlsecy:
It would have been a surprise if she did otherwise. And I don't think you're wise to have expected her to not support Nigeria, a British colony.

British colony kill you there , everyone have right to live his life without attaché by Force.

She is already burning in hell.
Re: Doctors Raise Concerns Over Queen's Health. Family Members Rush To Balmoral by Gohs: 4:21pm On Sep 09, 2022
superCleanworks:

and you are the one making this promise or is this what Obi/Datti said they would do?

Peter Obi has always stressed agriculture. . .
If you follow him on Twitter, you will know that when he said "We will move Nigeria from Consumption to Production" — Agriculture is one of his major pillars.
Re: Doctors Raise Concerns Over Queen's Health. Family Members Rush To Balmoral by charlsecy(m): 8:52am On Sep 11, 2022
Ngwamankillyou:
British colony kill you there
OK.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jean-Pierre: First Black Woman & LGBTQ Person Appointed White House Press Sec / US Coronavirus Stimulus Cheques To Feature Trump's Signature / Pictures Of Illegal Immigrants To Be Deported From America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.