Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,399 members, 7,853,778 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:18 AM

Pastor Tobi, Davido, Zlatan Pray And Dine With Eniola Badmus On Her Birthday - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pastor Tobi, Davido, Zlatan Pray And Dine With Eniola Badmus On Her Birthday (39596 Views)

Daddy Freeze Marries Benedicta Elechi With Pastor Tobi as Best Man / Man Who Wants To Dine With E-money And Dangote Receives N20k And Dangote Product / Man Wants To Dine With Emoney And Dangote, Today In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Tobi, Davido, Zlatan Pray And Dine With Eniola Badmus On Her Birthday by kingmsookwagh(m): 11:43pm On Sep 08, 2022
Xeareg:
BEWARE, JOB SEEKERS!

If you have applied for two or more jobs and yet haven't received any interview invitation, it's a clear indication that your CV is ineffective and requires professional assistance.

Please pay close attention to what you're about to read next if you're tired of being in this position and need your CV to be effective.

I must let you in on a secret. I know exactly where you can find help.

There is a company that will rewrite your CV and turn it into a powerful marketing tool that will land you multiple interview invitations. 99.9% guaranteed.

Their service is RELIABLE, FAST, and CHEAP.

Within a week of reading this, the first 20 persons who get in touch with them will receive a CV revamp for just 5,000NGN.

With your revamped CV, you would stand out, dazzle recruiters, improve your prospects, and secure an interview.

Keep in mind that the discount has a deadline. Therefore, take action today! Contact them right away!
or it's a clear indication that the job advert was just a formality. Internally, we all know they've divided the slots like national cake.

Oga! Just give us the CV format and move. This format doesn't work anymore.
Re: Pastor Tobi, Davido, Zlatan Pray And Dine With Eniola Badmus On Her Birthday by jaxxy(m): 11:56pm On Sep 08, 2022
Just 1 question, is pastor tobi married if yes where is his wife?

and if No why isn't he married??
Re: Pastor Tobi, Davido, Zlatan Pray And Dine With Eniola Badmus On Her Birthday by Elvis2kay: 12:13am On Sep 09, 2022
[quote author=Omooooooo post=116480654]Hmmmm, the Bible says “when the foundation is destroyed what can the righteous do

The Bible also says by their fruit we shall know them

Also says “not all that calls me Lord, Lord, Lord that will enter the kingdom of God”

What does the believer have with a non believer

Show me your friend and I will tell you whom you are”

Religious people that doesn’t know God[/quote
You are good in quoting what white wrote for u
Re: Pastor Tobi, Davido, Zlatan Pray And Dine With Eniola Badmus On Her Birthday by ufotunang: 5:29am On Sep 09, 2022
Charismatic107:
No be alcohol this pastor carry inside cup so undecided
..it is a non alcoholic drink
Re: Pastor Tobi, Davido, Zlatan Pray And Dine With Eniola Badmus On Her Birthday by ufotunang: 5:30am On Sep 09, 2022
Nwunyeodogwu:
Who is Eniola Badmus as in what does she do?
..she acts Nollywood movies
Re: Pastor Tobi, Davido, Zlatan Pray And Dine With Eniola Badmus On Her Birthday by Daxray07(m): 6:02am On Sep 09, 2022
This Israel too dey overdo. The guy is the true definition of Asslicker.
Re: Pastor Tobi, Davido, Zlatan Pray And Dine With Eniola Badmus On Her Birthday by Omooooooo: 8:20am On Sep 09, 2022
[quote author=Elvis2kay post=116486999][/quote]

But you can see truth in them
Re: Pastor Tobi, Davido, Zlatan Pray And Dine With Eniola Badmus On Her Birthday by GoodIsGod: 8:48am On Sep 09, 2022
Omooooooo:

Listen you don’t compare Jesus with that pastor there

Infact for you to have compared them you deserve to be nailed on the cross but I pray you receive forgiveness

I didn't compare Jesus to him. But compared what Jesus did to what he did.

There is a whole lot of difference between the two.

I only refered to the Bible verse to let you know that if the pastor was a real man of God which I am not sure he is, that he eats and dine with those fellas is nothing bad.
Just a right word at that dinner table could change everyone present there for life. The only question now is Would he say it?

Seating amidst sinners and chatting with them is no sin. You only have to make good use of it. Preach the word and change their hearts.

About if I deserve to be nailed to the cross. Leave my death to God. He only has the final say.

Stay blessed.
Re: Pastor Tobi, Davido, Zlatan Pray And Dine With Eniola Badmus On Her Birthday by Lanretoye(m): 9:18am On Sep 09, 2022
Omooooooo:
Hmmmm, the Bible says “when the foundation is destroyed what can the righteous do

The Bible also says by their fruit we shall know them

Also says “not all that calls me Lord, Lord, Lord that will enter the kingdom of God”

What does the believer have with a non believer

Show me your friend and I will tell you whom you are”

Religious people that doesn’t know God
this one na religious thread abi?,una no dey ever get sense.
Even for the religion now,who u don help today?,apart from to preach,which problem u don solve.
Re: Pastor Tobi, Davido, Zlatan Pray And Dine With Eniola Badmus On Her Birthday by Omooooooo: 10:49am On Sep 09, 2022
Lanretoye:
this one na religious thread abi?,una no dey ever get sense.
Even for the religion now,who u don help today?,apart from to preach,which problem u don solve.

#Virusdetected
Re: Pastor Tobi, Davido, Zlatan Pray And Dine With Eniola Badmus On Her Birthday by Yinkusgold: 11:04am On Sep 09, 2022
Re: Pastor Tobi, Davido, Zlatan Pray And Dine With Eniola Badmus On Her Birthday by Yinkusgold: 11:07am On Sep 09, 2022
Omooooooo:

Listen you don’t compare Jesus with that pastor there

Infact for you to have compared them you deserve to be nailed on the cross but I pray you receive forgiveness

make will hear word i beg ! Why can't pastors follow the example of Jesus!? you are the one who will be judged and nailed to the cross first with this your mind of hatred by taking fellow human in their professional fields as evil that pastors should dissociate from, i wonder how you this sadist and extremist cope with your neighbors because all of them can't be exactly like you bigot head.
Re: Pastor Tobi, Davido, Zlatan Pray And Dine With Eniola Badmus On Her Birthday by Yinkusgold: 11:22am On Sep 09, 2022
hopexter:

Me sef no know why people dey call this miscreant pastor, Its unfair to true believers angry

so he is now a miscreant by gracing Eniola Badmus's birthday ?!na wah ooo!

ihatebuhari
Re: Pastor Tobi, Davido, Zlatan Pray And Dine With Eniola Badmus On Her Birthday by Omooooooo: 12:00pm On Sep 09, 2022
Yinkusgold:

make will hear word i beg ! Why can't pastors follow the example of Jesus!? you are the one who will be judged and nailed to the cross first with this your mind of hatred by taking fellow human in their professional fields as evil that pastors should dissociate from, i wonder how you this sadist and extremist cope with your neighbors because all of them can't be exactly like you bigot head.

Olodo, read well to understand

Were olodo
Re: Pastor Tobi, Davido, Zlatan Pray And Dine With Eniola Badmus On Her Birthday by Yinkusgold: 12:07pm On Sep 09, 2022
Omooooooo:

Olodo, read well to understand

Were olodo

what will i read in your stupid , senseless writing!?this bastard who thinks he is the holiest by carrying religion on his head, this hate boy .

mumu, were , crazy you are like your parents.
Re: Pastor Tobi, Davido, Zlatan Pray And Dine With Eniola Badmus On Her Birthday by Omooooooo: 12:31pm On Sep 09, 2022
Yinkusgold:

what will i read in your stupid , senseless writing!?this bastard who thinks he is the holiest by carrying religion on his head, this hate boy .

mumu, were , crazy you are like your parents.

Having a bastard makes you a bastard

I don’t abuse parents because I am well brought up and I know what parents go through because I am on but I leave you to your conscience,
Re: Pastor Tobi, Davido, Zlatan Pray And Dine With Eniola Badmus On Her Birthday by Yinkusgold: 12:45pm On Sep 09, 2022
Omooooooo:

Having a bastard makes you a bastard

I don’t abuse parents because I am well brought up and I know what parents go through because I am on but I leave you to your conscience,

no! you are the bastard here, you abused and i reacted and you are claiming you are well brought up , no, you lack good upbringing.
Re: Pastor Tobi, Davido, Zlatan Pray And Dine With Eniola Badmus On Her Birthday by Omooooooo: 12:48pm On Sep 09, 2022
Yinkusgold:

no! you are the bastard here, you abused and i reacted and you are claiming you are well brought up , no, you lack good upbringing.

Okay

God bless you
Re: Pastor Tobi, Davido, Zlatan Pray And Dine With Eniola Badmus On Her Birthday by Yinkusgold: 1:01pm On Sep 09, 2022
Omooooooo:

Okay

God bless you

same to you, i return the favour to you in love as i love my neighbor as myself and correct them in love without condemnation.
Re: Pastor Tobi, Davido, Zlatan Pray And Dine With Eniola Badmus On Her Birthday by jamesfadil: 4:02pm On Sep 09, 2022
damn davido wish he can be american so bad.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Happened To Kanu Nwankwo's Wife: With Pics / #10yearschallenge: Juliet Ibrahim Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo / Juliet Ibrahim Speaks On ‘Breakup’ With Iceberg Slim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.