Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,409 members, 7,853,808 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:55 AM

Pastor Tobi, Davido, Zlatan Pray And Dine With Eniola Badmus On Her Birthday - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pastor Tobi, Davido, Zlatan Pray And Dine With Eniola Badmus On Her Birthday (39597 Views)

Daddy Freeze Marries Benedicta Elechi With Pastor Tobi as Best Man / Man Who Wants To Dine With E-money And Dangote Receives N20k And Dangote Product / Man Wants To Dine With Emoney And Dangote, Today In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Tobi, Davido, Zlatan Pray And Dine With Eniola Badmus On Her Birthday by Olamorireayo: 8:19pm On Sep 08, 2022
Na God know who they serve am I have spoken thank U .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Tobi, Davido, Zlatan Pray And Dine With Eniola Badmus On Her Birthday by lereinter(m): 8:22pm On Sep 08, 2022
Is pastor is Nick name

Lolzzzzz
Re: Pastor Tobi, Davido, Zlatan Pray And Dine With Eniola Badmus On Her Birthday by MansoryMX(m): 8:22pm On Sep 08, 2022
StagethemTVee:
Pastor Tobi Adegboyega hosted Eniola Badmus, Davido, Zlatan, Israel DMW to a birthday dinner in honour of the actress.

Israel later knelt to appreciate Pastor Tobi while presenting him a bottle of wine while Eniola rounded up the dinner with fireworks and a vote of thanks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsFukxFmhsI

You rubbish ediotic f00ls who call yourself bloggers needs to stop referring this fraudster as a pastor. He is not a man of God but a god of man.
Re: Pastor Tobi, Davido, Zlatan Pray And Dine With Eniola Badmus On Her Birthday by osukaam: 8:23pm On Sep 08, 2022
Re: Pastor Tobi, Davido, Zlatan Pray And Dine With Eniola Badmus On Her Birthday by kologba: 8:24pm On Sep 08, 2022
This Israel dey Sabi wine people with I am loyal kind of signal
Re: Pastor Tobi, Davido, Zlatan Pray And Dine With Eniola Badmus On Her Birthday by Corridon: 8:24pm On Sep 08, 2022
Omooooooo:
Hmmmm, the Bible says “when the foundation is destroyed what can the righteous do

The Bible also says by their fruit we shall know them

Also says “not all that calls me Lord, Lord, Lord that will enter the kingdom of God”

What does the believer have with a non believer

Show me your friend and I will tell you whom you are”

Religious people that doesn’t know God
I'll advise you stop taking these so called religious people serious. Serve God on your own and you wouldn't regret it.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tobi, Davido, Zlatan Pray And Dine With Eniola Badmus On Her Birthday by Kingzeez10: 8:27pm On Sep 08, 2022
Guy man Pastor
Re: Pastor Tobi, Davido, Zlatan Pray And Dine With Eniola Badmus On Her Birthday by SIMONEKPA7: 8:37pm On Sep 08, 2022
smiley
Re: Pastor Tobi, Davido, Zlatan Pray And Dine With Eniola Badmus On Her Birthday by Qatar2022: 8:44pm On Sep 08, 2022
Omooooooo:
Hmmmm, the Bible says “when the foundation is destroyed what can the righteous do

Also says “not all that calls me Lord, Lord, Lord that will enter the kingdom of God”

Chief judge, assistant Jesus

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Tobi, Davido, Zlatan Pray And Dine With Eniola Badmus On Her Birthday by showboy25(m): 8:46pm On Sep 08, 2022
For those of you that are judging please stop judging, it's only God that's knows the truth. Condemnation everywhere, as if they are saint it's everybody that has cockroach in the cupboard................. ''Holier than thou attitude''

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Tobi, Davido, Zlatan Pray And Dine With Eniola Badmus On Her Birthday by Starlino: 8:49pm On Sep 08, 2022
I smell mixed multitude

In other news....

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Tobi, Davido, Zlatan Pray And Dine With Eniola Badmus On Her Birthday by showboy25(m): 8:50pm On Sep 08, 2022
For those of you that are judging please stop , as if they are saint it's everybody that has cockroach in the cupboard................. ''Holier than thou attitude''
Re: Pastor Tobi, Davido, Zlatan Pray And Dine With Eniola Badmus On Her Birthday by Omooooooo: 8:54pm On Sep 08, 2022
Qatar2022:

Chief judge, assistant Jesus

I gallant baba
Re: Pastor Tobi, Davido, Zlatan Pray And Dine With Eniola Badmus On Her Birthday by Sensiblerealist: 8:56pm On Sep 08, 2022
Pastor money launderer. Dem dey get 100s of account to drop for loaders. If you know you know.
Na the new goldmine for these supposed pastors/Imam of West African origin in the West

ihatebuhari:
You people should stop addressing this man as a pastor

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Tobi, Davido, Zlatan Pray And Dine With Eniola Badmus On Her Birthday by showboy25(m): 8:57pm On Sep 08, 2022
You think say na she dey that picture undecided attention seeker. You that you are judging
what are you trying to do with her
seunmind44:
God bless you jare
Re: Pastor Tobi, Davido, Zlatan Pray And Dine With Eniola Badmus On Her Birthday by OBALOLA55(m): 9:01pm On Sep 08, 2022
EVEN PASTOR TOBI SEF DEY SIP SOME SHEPE AND SOME DOGO grin
Re: Pastor Tobi, Davido, Zlatan Pray And Dine With Eniola Badmus On Her Birthday by JayLex2010(m): 9:01pm On Sep 08, 2022
Omooooooo:

But the same Jesus we are following his footsteps also dine and wine with Zaccaeus nah. Kilowade�

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Tobi, Davido, Zlatan Pray And Dine With Eniola Badmus On Her Birthday by Omooooooo: 9:05pm On Sep 08, 2022
JayLex2010:

But the same Jesus we are following his footsteps also dine and wine with Zaccaeus nah. Kilowade�

Because he know say he go change while Judas wey Dey with him for years do bad
Re: Pastor Tobi, Davido, Zlatan Pray And Dine With Eniola Badmus On Her Birthday by hopexter(m): 9:06pm On Sep 08, 2022
ihatebuhari:
You people should stop addressing this man as a pastor

Me sef no know why people dey call this miscreant pastor, Its unfair to true believers angry

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tobi, Davido, Zlatan Pray And Dine With Eniola Badmus On Her Birthday by illicit(m): 9:27pm On Sep 08, 2022
Charismatic107:
No be alcohol this pastor carry inside cup so undecided

Not bad

Jesus drank

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tobi, Davido, Zlatan Pray And Dine With Eniola Badmus On Her Birthday by usagee36: 9:29pm On Sep 08, 2022
I hate Nigerian pastors. They only love money.
Re: Pastor Tobi, Davido, Zlatan Pray And Dine With Eniola Badmus On Her Birthday by everythinggirly(f): 9:29pm On Sep 08, 2022
You guys should enjoy.
Re: Pastor Tobi, Davido, Zlatan Pray And Dine With Eniola Badmus On Her Birthday by maasoap(m): 9:44pm On Sep 08, 2022
Nwunyeodogwu:
Who is Eniola Badmus as in what does she do?

Is this because of ignorance or attention seeking?
Re: Pastor Tobi, Davido, Zlatan Pray And Dine With Eniola Badmus On Her Birthday by putmanj146: 10:25pm On Sep 08, 2022
Is there anything between David and eniola that we don’t know? Same outfit
Re: Pastor Tobi, Davido, Zlatan Pray And Dine With Eniola Badmus On Her Birthday by DrChukki: 10:43pm On Sep 08, 2022
Kingpele:
Celebrity pastor carry on till God deals with you for using holy title for worldly purposes..if u want the world then come out fully like davido and others ,pastoral calling is a great task from God ,the purpose is to buildup the kingdom of God with people through teaching them how to turn away from sinfulness and turn to the truth ,holiness and righteousness of God ,applying it in their daily lives till the end.....u can't serve God and still serve your own wicked desires

It was this same pastor that told his church choir that their ministration is boring him to death...
Re: Pastor Tobi, Davido, Zlatan Pray And Dine With Eniola Badmus On Her Birthday by Ameduedwin: 10:46pm On Sep 08, 2022
Omooooooo:

so any body that is singing conventional song is unbeliever abi ? This your think make Africa/Nigeria to be like this, what did Jesus told the Jews when the jentiles come to greet him, you religious bigotry, you religious people are full of discrimination and hate thinking that you are doing the will of God not knowing that you are on the front line to hell fire, nonsense

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tobi, Davido, Zlatan Pray And Dine With Eniola Badmus On Her Birthday by GoodIsGod: 10:47pm On Sep 08, 2022
Omooooooo:

Mark 2, 16

When the teachers of the law who were Pharisees saw him eating with the sinners and tax collectors, they asked his disciples: “Why does he eat with tax collectors and sinners?”

Weldon Mr Pharisee.

grin

Go and read the response of Jesus to your grandpas the Pharisees.

grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tobi, Davido, Zlatan Pray And Dine With Eniola Badmus On Her Birthday by Omooooooo: 10:54pm On Sep 08, 2022
GoodIsGod:

Mark 2, 16

When the teachers of the law who were Pharisees saw him eating with the sinners and tax collectors, they asked his disciples: “Why does he eat with tax collectors and sinners?”

Weldon my Pharisee.

grin

Go and read the response of Jesus to your grandpas the Pharisees.

grin

Listen you don’t compare Jesus with that pastor there

Infact for you to have compared them you deserve to be nailed on the cross but I pray you receive forgiveness
Re: Pastor Tobi, Davido, Zlatan Pray And Dine With Eniola Badmus On Her Birthday by Omini247: 11:03pm On Sep 08, 2022
9ja na cruise
Re: Pastor Tobi, Davido, Zlatan Pray And Dine With Eniola Badmus On Her Birthday by Niswayne19: 11:24pm On Sep 08, 2022
Happy birthday Eniola Badmus

Yeah also get free 800 naira discount when you shop with the code "HERMES" on oraimo eshop

Re: Pastor Tobi, Davido, Zlatan Pray And Dine With Eniola Badmus On Her Birthday by LADIbaba(m): 11:25pm On Sep 08, 2022
Only GOD knows who serves him.
If you study the life and teaching of Jesus Christ, Tobi seems to be in line - Jesus wasn't holier than thou - he wasn't hanging out with the holiest of the holy - he was doing same thing as Tobi - hanging out with the bad guys in our standards like the tax collectors, the corrupt guys etc

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#10yearschallenge: Juliet Ibrahim Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo / Juliet Ibrahim Speaks On ‘Breakup’ With Iceberg Slim / Frank Edoho Celebrates Wife’s Birthday With This Lovely Handwritten Love Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.