Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,618 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

My Friend Has Been Scammed - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Friend Has Been Scammed (2388 Views)

Have You Ever Been Scammed? Share Your Experience!! / How To Retrieve Your Money After You Have Been Scammed / Iniubong Essien: My Friend And Her Husband Abducted Me, Shared My Nude Photos (2) (3) (4)

My Friend Has Been Scammed by Chidibe212(f): 8:11pm On Sep 08, 2022
My close friend has been scammed by a criminal who poses as a welder. He was once her class mate in secondary school and his number was retrieved through their WhatsApp group. My friend sent the sum of #180,000 to construct a container for her to do business as her daughter just turned 3months days ago. After several stories from him and my friend realizing she has been scammed, she told him to return the money since Tuesday but the guy have been giving lame excuses. What he recently said was that he used my friends money to do someone elses job. Container she no see, #180,000 she no see. She has reported the matter to the police and they will commence a search on him from tomorrow.

The public should desist from doing or transacting any monetary business with this man because he is fraudulent and a total scammer.

*His names are OKECHUKWU PETER ANI
*Phone numbers are- 08080201891, *08064661641, 08095700417
*He stays in Lugbe, Abuja with an unknown shop.

A Picture of the scammer is shared below and bank transaction sent to his zenith bank account with details: Acc name-Okechukwu Peter Ani, Acc no- 2111409763, Bank name- Zenith Bank

Warning: The general public should desist from doing business or transacting money with him. If you have any information regarding to this scammer please help the police in doing their job swiftly. Thanks

Re: My Friend Has Been Scammed by fman(m): 8:13pm On Sep 08, 2022
Na Abuja we dey so!!
Shine ya eyes!!
Re: My Friend Has Been Scammed by Chidibe212(f): 8:15pm On Sep 08, 2022
fman:
Na Abuja we dey so!!
Shine ya eyes!!

Dear, the scammer is in Lugbe, Abuja not Lagos. Thanks Alot for your advise though
Re: My Friend Has Been Scammed by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 08, 2022
So you no see welder for your street wey na social media you dey transact business?

Re: My Friend Has Been Scammed by dex4sure: 9:45pm On Sep 08, 2022
Revolution2022:
So you no see welder for your street wey na social media you dey transact business?

I tire ooo
Re: My Friend Has Been Scammed by ObamaMessi: 5:19am On Sep 09, 2022
The woman is completely senseless and demented. Just take critical look at that guy, do he resemble legit people?
Re: My Friend Has Been Scammed by Chidibe212(f): 7:52am On Sep 09, 2022
Revolution2022:

Nairaland is full of people who believe & see their own perception as the truth and some others like the guy who followed suit by typing "I tire o". Both of you sound like you live on thesame street as my friend. If my friend have a welder that lives on same street she won't bother doing business with her old classmate. Stop dwelling on your own perception just because you want to troll, it's unfair

Re: My Friend Has Been Scammed by Chidibe212(f): 7:57am On Sep 09, 2022
ObamaMessi:
The woman is completely senseless and demented. Just take critical look at that guy, do he resemble legit people?

She is in so much pain & tears that someone she once knew can scam her. Watching her cry and breasting her little child breaks me too. We pray the police lays hands on him and he will be charged to court after being caught.
Re: My Friend Has Been Scammed by Nobody: 8:00am On Sep 09, 2022
ObamaMessi:

Lord God. Why una dey so insensitive like this haba

Senseless, demented
Just one person. Make una dey calm down abeg

And how can you even judge an individual by their looks

Re: My Friend Has Been Scammed by ObamaMessi: 8:04am On Sep 09, 2022
azraeljaheel:

Senseless, demented

"Insensitive". Shove that words up your anus.
Re: My Friend Has Been Scammed by Chidibe212(f): 8:05am On Sep 09, 2022
azraeljaheel:

Senseless, demented

My brother, even when I saw the insults I held back but if the same insult was hauled on him he will see it as a woman being disrespectful. Nigerians in seeing the wrong in others but not in thiers. It's a pity.
Re: My Friend Has Been Scammed by Chidibe212(f): 8:11am On Sep 09, 2022
ObamaMessi:
"Insensitive". Shove that words up your anus.

@Obamamessi, please which side of the bed did you wake of from this morning. I understand Nigeria is affecting everybody but your own is too much. Do you guys troll and insult for likes or quotes? Please be calming down and assist in spreading that scammer's details to Nigerian to avoid others falling victim as well. Thanks for understanding and helping. I pray others with the intent to insult and troll will hold back that urge and help a nursing mother who has been scammed in catching the scammer.
Re: My Friend Has Been Scammed by ObamaMessi: 8:25am On Sep 09, 2022
@Chidibe212 back then when I was a troll in this forum using different monikas, you were no where to be found. If you want to know more and better about me, go thru my posts or better still, open a thread "who is obama.messi?" in the romance section and understand it yourself. I'm no longer troll.
Re: My Friend Has Been Scammed by ObamaMessi: 8:29am On Sep 09, 2022
Chidibe212:

My brother, even when I saw the insults I held back but if the same insult was hauled on him he will see it as a woman being disrespectful. Nigerians in seeing the wrong in others but not in thiers. It's a pity.
I believe you are the woman in question.
Re: My Friend Has Been Scammed by Chidibe212(f): 8:59am On Sep 09, 2022
ObamaMessi:
@Chidibe212 back then when I was a troll in this forum using different monikas, you were no where to be found. If you want to know more and better about me, go thru my posts or better still, open a thread "who is obama.messi?" in the romance section and understand it yourself. I'm no longer troll.

It's a pity. Sorry for you.
Re: My Friend Has Been Scammed by Chidibe212(f): 9:00am On Sep 09, 2022
ObamaMessi:
I believe you are the woman in question.

Let's assume I am the victim, please what good or bad will you do with it? It's really a pity
Re: My Friend Has Been Scammed by ibechris(m): 9:11am On Sep 09, 2022
Go to the bank and report to them...I am sure he would come begging with interest on the money.
Re: My Friend Has Been Scammed by Chidibe212(f): 9:42am On Sep 09, 2022
ibechris:
Go to the bank and report to them...I am sure he would come begging with interest on the money.

Thank you so much sir for this suggestion and many more other alternatives to come.

God bless you for suggesting without insults unlike some that just want to make insensitive comments on every thread just to make a Moniker name
Re: My Friend Has Been Scammed by ibechris(m): 9:47am On Sep 09, 2022
Chidibe212:

Thank you so much sir for this suggestion and many more other alternatives to come.

God bless you for suggesting without insults unlike some that just want to make insensitive comments on every thread just to make a Moniker name

Until realised how broken some of them are,u will always peg a warning before u seek an opinion here.

Some are from a shattered home,some are highly irresponsible and some fight and curse their parents then what do u expect from them? I guess nothing meaningful!
Know this and know peace.
Stop replying them.
Re: My Friend Has Been Scammed by Chidibe212(f): 10:01am On Sep 09, 2022
ibechris:

Until realised how broken some of them are,u will always peg a warning before u seek an opinion here.

Some are from a shattered home,some are highly irresponsible and some fight and curse their parents then what do u expect from them? I guess nothing meaningful!
Know this and know peace.
Stop replying them.

It's really a pity and quite unfortunate especially when they fabricate situations from their own perception and insult or curse with it. It's well
Re: My Friend Has Been Scammed by ObamaMessi: 1:57pm On Sep 09, 2022
Chidibe212:

It's a pity. Sorry for you.
Don't make it sound as if you are better than me.
Re: My Friend Has Been Scammed by ObamaMessi: 2:00pm On Sep 09, 2022
Chidibe212:

Let's assume I am the victim, please what good or bad will you do with it? It's really a pity
It's a pity that you hide the fact that you were scammed.
Re: My Friend Has Been Scammed by gulfer: 9:36pm On Sep 09, 2022
That guy I'm seeing in that picture is a weedo and igbobian, bif you know, you know grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Friend Has Been Scammed by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 09, 2022
Chidibe212:

Nairaland is full of people who believe & see their own perception as the truth and some others like the guy who followed suit by typing "I tire o". Both of you sound like you live on thesame street as my friend. If my friend have a welder that lives on same street she won't bother doing business with her old classmate. Stop dwelling on your own perception just because you want to troll, it's unfair

U get time to dey reply senseless comments

Besides what's wrong giving ur old classmates job to do? What's wrong helping ur classmates out?. If I have someone selling or doing something I need, why won't I patronize so h person? So I should give it to another person knowing fully well my friend or what have you, is doing same thing
Re: My Friend Has Been Scammed by Chidibe212(f): 1:21am On Sep 10, 2022
Nwatachoba1:

Besides what's wrong giving ur old classmates job to do? What's wrong helping ur classmates out?. If I have someone selling or doing something I need, why won't I patronize so h person? So I should give it to another person knowing fully well my friend or what have you, is doing same thing

The bad thing is that Obamamessi is not seeing how senseless and delusional he sounds. He even appears excited that someone was scammed. I really pity those he is close to because they have a lot of madness to contain. It's really a pity

Re: My Friend Has Been Scammed by Chidibe212(f): 1:22am On Sep 10, 2022
gulfer:
That guy I'm seeing in that picture is a weedo and igbobian, bif you know, you know grin grin grin grin grin

He is an Igbo guy from his names
Re: My Friend Has Been Scammed by ObamaMessi: 3:14am On Sep 10, 2022
Chidibe212:

The bad thing is that Obamamessi is not seeing how senseless and delusional he sounds. He even appears excited that someone was scammed. I really pity those he is close to because they have a lot of madness to contain. It's really a pity
How am I happy? Be careful of the words you use against me.
Re: My Friend Has Been Scammed by Messi1: 3:24am On Sep 10, 2022
Nwatachoba1:

Fine. There's nothing wrong so she should stop crying.
Re: My Friend Has Been Scammed by Nobody: 4:53am On Sep 10, 2022
Messi1:
Fine. There's nothing wrong so she should stop crying.

She's pained .. you know,when u trust people especially those you call ur own and they do you bad,it hurts. She's hurt and at the same time creating an awareness... ogo mmere egbuna m(the good I do shouldn't kill me)
Re: My Friend Has Been Scammed by Nobody: 4:57am On Sep 10, 2022
Chidibe212:
My close friend has been scammed by a criminal who poses as a welder. He was once her class mate in secondary school and his number was retrieved through their WhatsApp group. My friend sent the sum of #180,000 to construct a container for her to do business as her daughter just turned 3months days ago. After several stories from him and my friend realizing she has been scammed, she told him to return the money since Tuesday but the guy have been giving lame excuses. What he recently said was that he used my friends money to do someone elses job. Container she no see, #180,000 she no see. She has reported the matter to the police and they will commence a search on him from tomorrow.

The public should desist from doing or transacting any monetary business with this man because he is fraudulent and a total scammer.

*His names are OKECHUKWU PETER ANI
*Phone numbers are- 08080201891, *08064661641, 08095700417
*He stays in Lugbe, Abuja with an unknown shop.

A Picture of the scammer is shared below and bank transaction sent to his zenith bank account with details: Acc name-Okechukwu Peter Ani, Acc no- 2111409763, Bank name- Zenith Bank

Warning: The general public should desist from doing business or transacting money with him. If you have any information regarding to this scammer please help the police in doing their job swiftly. Thanks

My dear,just forget the money. Police fit collect money from you for this and if u see the guy arrest, I'm not sure u will see 50k from him,na u or police go use una hand release am.. just count ur loss,e son happen. Talk to ur husband to help you out... onye nweanyi gbaa gi ume
Re: My Friend Has Been Scammed by Chidibe212(f): 8:55am On Sep 10, 2022
ObamaMessi:
It's a pity that you hide the fact that you were scammed.

Obamamessi, I earlier said let's assume I am the one being scammed, what solution or alternative have you proffered? Non but insults and curses and you said you are not excited that SOMEONE was scammed? Then stop insulting, cursing and digging who eventually was scammed or what not. Same goes to every other thread you will comment on.
Re: My Friend Has Been Scammed by Chidibe212(f): 9:05am On Sep 10, 2022
Nwatachoba1:

She's pained .. you know,when u trust people especially those you call ur own and they do you bad,it hurts. She's hurt and at the same time creating an awareness... ogo mmere egbuna m(the good I do shouldn't kill me)

Honestly from the way she cried the last I saw her she was pained breastfeeding her baby. She said she have been saving that 180k for months. Imagine sacrificing and denying yourself alot of things but end up being scammed afterwards. It's heartbreaking.

Soldier Disarms EFCC Operative During A Yet To Be Disclosed Issue (pix/vid) / I Beheaded 100 Men, Pounded 27 Babies & Slept With My Mother- Shina Rambo / Housewife Bites Maid’s Private Parts

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53