Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,049 members, 7,849,243 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:03 PM

My Friend Has Been Scammed - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Friend Has Been Scammed (2405 Views)

Have You Ever Been Scammed? Share Your Experience!! / How To Retrieve Your Money After You Have Been Scammed / Iniubong Essien: My Friend And Her Husband Abducted Me, Shared My Nude Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: My Friend Has Been Scammed by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 22, 2022
Chidibe212:
*Before transferring the 180k to the scammer on the 31st Aug, the scammer agreed he will do the work for 180k including workmanship after series of negotiation from 220k which he claimed that he has gone to the market to price materials for building the container. After agreement, my friend then transfered 180k to the scammer's zenith account on the 31st August & 1st September respectively as posted on page 1 to pay the scammer completely, the scammer then told my friend he will start the work on Monday, 5th September.

*On Monday 5th sep, the scammer said he went to the market AGAIN & discovered things have gone up and told my friend to send another 20k to make it 200k but my friend and her husband told the guy to send back the 180k which he agreed to send by 4pm on that Monday but failed to do so.

*On the 6th sep, Tuesday the okechukwu Peter ani who scammed my friend told her he will revisit the market again to beat down the price but my friend told him not to worry & send back the 180k but he failed to return the money again on that Tuesday.

*After series of warning against the scammer that the police will arrest him, then on Wednesday 7th sep, he sent 160k via POS & said he was still in POS to send the remaining balance of 20k but failed to do so.

*On the 8th sep, the scammer told someone to call my friend & tell her that he sent N165k with balance remaining 15k (Story number 1 now started coming & changing from the original)

*On the 9th sep, the scammer claimed he did a gate work for one of his customers (story number 2), that once he finishes the painting and deliver the gate to the customer then he will send the balance of 20k but failed to do so till date.

*On the 13th Sep when people he knows started intervening on the matter, the scammer claimed with a different story number 3 that he used my friend's balance of 20k as transport to the market to know prices of materials. A whole 20k as transport to the market? Imagine

*On the 14th of sep (story number 4) the scammer told another intervener with name zubitex to call my friend's husband that he (okey) built a container for my friend and she rejected it, he then hustled for 160k to send to her husband and plans on selling the container to someone else before he balances 20k. PS: one of the interveners confirmed to my friend that he (okey) did not build any container when they visited him about the matter (NB: phone calls were recorded as evidence)

on the 15th Sept a different intervener again said he (okey) told him he used 20k to buy material (story number 5).

So you see how dubious and criminal minded the scammer okechukwu Peter Ani is? It's sickening.

All this una story sef

Someone knows the guy shop or play

Someone went to see the container,but found none... you say una no know where e dey but person dey visit am to see container

You said he didn't pay 160k, here you talk say he paid 160k,remains 20k balance

Simple leave media trial and[color=#000000][/color][/b] [code][/code][b]

LEAVE MEDIA TRIAL AND GO ARREST THE PERSON

YOU DEY CONFUSE US AND ALL THE STORIES YOU'VE BEEN SAYING,WE ARE NOT CONTRIBUTING ANYTHING

AND IF YOU WATCH,MOST PEOPLE(INCLUDING ME)THEY TIRED OF THIS CASE... NO DEY TAG ME ABEG

PROBLEMS PLENTY FOR NAIJA WEY WE DEY TRY SOLVE..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Caught Stealing A Whole Community Transformer (pix/video) / Sex Worker Leaks Unclad Photos Of Edo State PDP Chairman (18+) / A Hindu Girl Burnt Alive Because She Fellowship With Christians In A Church.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.