Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,604 members, 7,827,272 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

DSS Recovers Incriminating Materials, Military Equipment From Mamu's Home - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Recovers Incriminating Materials, Military Equipment From Mamu's Home (28506 Views)

DSS Recovers 18 Bags Of Currency, Documents From Emefiele’s Residence / Ozekhome: Chiwetalu Was Released As Nothing Incriminating Was On His Phone / DSS Recovers AK-47 Rifles, Bullets, Bloody Charms From Igboho's House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

DSS Recovers Incriminating Materials, Military Equipment From Mamu's Home by aminulive: 10:46pm On Sep 08, 2022

The Department of State Security Services, DSS, has given an update on a raid carried out on the home of Desert Herald Publisher and Kaduna Train hostage negotiator, Tukur Mamu.

Mamu was arrested on Wednesday by the agency on the request of the Nigerian military.

In a statement made available to POLITICS NIGERIA on Thursday evening, signed by its PRO, Peter Afunanya(Phd.), the DSS revealed that 'incriminating materials' were discovered in Mamu's home.

The statement read; "So far, appropriate security agencies have executed valid search warrants on Mamu’s residence and office."

"During the processes, incriminating materials including military accoutrements were recovered. Other items include large amounts in different currencies and denominations as well as financial transaction instruments."

"While further investigations continue, Mamu will, sure, have a day in court."

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-dss-recovers-incriminating-materials-military-equipment-from-mamus-home/

6 Likes

Re: DSS Recovers Incriminating Materials, Military Equipment From Mamu's Home by yomi961: 10:53pm On Sep 08, 2022
Hmmm
Sheet boys been picked up one by one

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DSS Recovers Incriminating Materials, Military Equipment From Mamu's Home by gift2xl: 10:58pm On Sep 08, 2022
Their are still some not discovered. Even in Abakiyari ongoing discoveries are unfolding themselves.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Recovers Incriminating Materials, Military Equipment From Mamu's Home by Qtrpst4: 11:05pm On Sep 08, 2022
Nonsense and incriminating. Let them go to Gumi's house.

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DSS Recovers Incriminating Materials, Military Equipment From Mamu's Home by Racoon(m): 11:17pm On Sep 08, 2022
Meanwhile, Sheikh Gumi is still roaming free while Bello Turji was turbaned in Zamfara.

105 Likes 6 Shares

Re: DSS Recovers Incriminating Materials, Military Equipment From Mamu's Home by FreeStuffsNG: 11:17pm On Sep 08, 2022
I knew there is very strong actionable intelligence on him and if he had landed in Saudi; getting him back would have been more difficult fpr DSS.

He should have his day in court if proven that he is an accomplice.

129 Likes 5 Shares

Re: DSS Recovers Incriminating Materials, Military Equipment From Mamu's Home by lhordspy: 12:04am On Sep 09, 2022
Did i see it stated up there that 'Large amount of different currency' where recovered?

Are you sure those are not the $150m dollars Peter obi fraudulently scammed the igbos in diaspora of??

She tie wrapper, she wear wrapper. Agirl don dey resemble Aboy oo

128 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DSS Recovers Incriminating Materials, Military Equipment From Mamu's Home by Bontafa: 1:23am On Sep 09, 2022
lhordspy:
Did i see it stated up there that 'Large amount of different currency' where recovered?

Are you sure those are not the $150m dollars Peter obi fraudulently scammed the igbos in diaspora of??

She tie wrapper, she wear wrapper. Agirl don dey resemble Aboy oo

Talking like a full blown Monkey who wears catapult and loads his pocket with stones

Defend am properly , all of them join the APC 30k bonus package

So do your job well urchin

132 Likes 12 Shares

Re: DSS Recovers Incriminating Materials, Military Equipment From Mamu's Home by Wintertime: 7:06am On Sep 09, 2022
Permit me to write this here under this topic

Is it because the woman whom bash Elizabeth was Igbo the whole lot of you start ranting like what I don't know

The same woman you are blasting Uju Anya is the same woman other Africans and some people of other countries are giving accolades for her not being hypocrisy and speaking up

While others said although she said the truth but she should had waited for a time.

But as the going said strike when the iron is hot. She took a cake in the time when information about the time to gainer quick summary of the other part of Eliza

Well most of you who blast her, just because the queen help you to save your unity begging one Nigeria all in the name of Oil well...

Gracias

36 Likes

Re: DSS Recovers Incriminating Materials, Military Equipment From Mamu's Home by DoctorDree(m): 7:06am On Sep 09, 2022
Waiting for the day Sheikh Gumi will get such kind of treatment from DSS
They knew nothing about this man until he negotiated on behalf of the government and now he is a suspect

Nigeria government always been biased anyways
Let’s see how they rescue the remaining kidnapped kaduna train victim

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Recovers Incriminating Materials, Military Equipment From Mamu's Home by ImDStar: 7:06am On Sep 09, 2022
What would happen to him afterwards?

Shettima's kinsman, Atiku's kinsman, these are the people you said you want them to be President.

If not for anything, do you think anybody supporting APC and Atiku have a working brain?

What reason do you think you have that makes you suspend your brain from processing the right things?

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DSS Recovers Incriminating Materials, Military Equipment From Mamu's Home by Biodun556(m): 7:07am On Sep 09, 2022
Judiciary should play it's part without delay once the suspect appears in Court

2 Likes

Re: DSS Recovers Incriminating Materials, Military Equipment From Mamu's Home by RZArecta(m): 7:07am On Sep 09, 2022
Smh undecided

1 Like

Re: DSS Recovers Incriminating Materials, Military Equipment From Mamu's Home by nkemoma(m): 7:07am On Sep 09, 2022
Na Shettibaba give am

2 Likes

Re: DSS Recovers Incriminating Materials, Military Equipment From Mamu's Home by Draslo(m): 7:07am On Sep 09, 2022
Military equipment like what?

Journalism is more or less dead in this country

5 Likes

Re: DSS Recovers Incriminating Materials, Military Equipment From Mamu's Home by ipobarecriminals: 7:07am On Sep 09, 2022
sad cough. His own detention go pass that recently released cleric. Hope those pipu won’t Say dey plant it there sha
Re: DSS Recovers Incriminating Materials, Military Equipment From Mamu's Home by Davinity: 7:07am On Sep 09, 2022
Okay
Re: DSS Recovers Incriminating Materials, Military Equipment From Mamu's Home by SmartPolician: 7:07am On Sep 09, 2022
Is it not the same DSS whose operatives impregnated a girl in their custody in Imo State?

Nigeria's weak institutions are terribly manipulated because Buhari is too old and incompetent to man them.

I just hope that this negotiator who they say is complicit is truly is and not that he angered one oga and he is getting crucified for it.

4 Likes

Re: DSS Recovers Incriminating Materials, Military Equipment From Mamu's Home by somebody02: 7:07am On Sep 09, 2022
Wow!
Thought people do this sort of thing from the bottom of their heart.
So, he's gaining from the pain of people.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Recovers Incriminating Materials, Military Equipment From Mamu's Home by calmness0(f): 7:08am On Sep 09, 2022
Bontafa:

Talking like a full blown Monkey who wears catapult and loads his pocket with stones

Comrade, early morning Vawulence detected.

Be calming down.

4 Likes

Re: DSS Recovers Incriminating Materials, Military Equipment From Mamu's Home by Joinnar: 7:08am On Sep 09, 2022
Those are the problem we are Facing in Nigeria, we Need to Vote in Peter obi to make things right.

Quick one guys
I have already post this here, but I am yet to find a buyer, so I am reposting.
Guys, I must sell my car in a hurry because they offered me admission overseas., I need a buyer or someone who can help me sell it as soon as possible. There are only four days left for me to pay the school tuition deposit. Am in ilorin. Please visit this thread link for complete car information and images.
Last price is 3.5 M
On this Nairaland thread, you may view the whole details of a vehicle

https://www.nairaland.com/7307915/neat-hyundai-sonata-2012-limited
Re: DSS Recovers Incriminating Materials, Military Equipment From Mamu's Home by FuckDModz: 7:08am On Sep 09, 2022
grin

Nice one.

Make sure he sings like a bird before sending him to hell.

Fucking terrorist!

1 Like

Re: DSS Recovers Incriminating Materials, Military Equipment From Mamu's Home by Sucre6: 7:09am On Sep 09, 2022
And that happened, and the same DSS are afraid of GUMI
Re: DSS Recovers Incriminating Materials, Military Equipment From Mamu's Home by Freelane33(m): 7:09am On Sep 09, 2022
Naijiriya
Re: DSS Recovers Incriminating Materials, Military Equipment From Mamu's Home by johnmartus(m): 7:09am On Sep 09, 2022
Hiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emir Sanusi's Daughter Set To Wed / Ben Bruce Compares Trump & Obasanjo: Both Are Womanisers That Like Pretty Ladies / Naira Scarcity: Rioters Invade Ogun LG Secretariat, Cart Away Mace (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.