Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,144 members, 7,849,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:39 AM

JUST IN: I Won’t Allow Anyone Rig 2023 Elections– Buhari Warns Tinubu And Others - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JUST IN: I Won’t Allow Anyone Rig 2023 Elections– Buhari Warns Tinubu And Others (932 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Audio Of Him Planning To Rig 2023 election / Buhari: I Won't Allow Anyone Rig 2023 Elections / Alleged Endorsement: Obasanjo Warns Tinubu’s Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JUST IN: I Won’t Allow Anyone Rig 2023 Elections– Buhari Warns Tinubu And Others by Nobody: 1:48am On Sep 09, 2022
President Muhammadu Buhari has pledged to block any attempt by politicians to rig the 2023 Presidential Elections.

Buhari made this revelation while receiving members of Progressive Governors’ Forum (PGF) led by Chairman and Governor of Kebbi State, Abubakar Atiku Bagudu, at the State House, Abuja.

He assured Nigerians that his administration will continue to bequeath strong political institutions that reflect their choices, through non-interference in elections, citing outcome of polls in Ekiti, Anambra and Osun States as indicators.

“We will not allow anyone to use personal resources or their influence to intimidate other Nigerians. We will not allow intimidations materially, morally or physically. This is the kind of leadership that can emerge and consolidate our nation.”

“In six months, Nigerians will appreciate the government of APC that we are sincere and we respect them,”,he added.

“I want Nigerians to know that we respect them, and for us to show that we will allow them to vote who they want. We all witnessed what happened in Anambra, Ekiti and Osun States. What happened in those states gives me a lot of hope that we are succeeding.”

2 Likes

Re: JUST IN: I Won’t Allow Anyone Rig 2023 Elections– Buhari Warns Tinubu And Others by aylive02(m): 1:49am On Sep 09, 2022
grin

Why is Buhari blocking the only chance Agbado wants to leverage to win?

3 Likes

Re: JUST IN: I Won’t Allow Anyone Rig 2023 Elections– Buhari Warns Tinubu And Others by ovieigho(m): 1:51am On Sep 09, 2022
If he said this
He has one man in mind …lolz
Re: JUST IN: I Won’t Allow Anyone Rig 2023 Elections– Buhari Warns Tinubu And Others by Areola14(m): 1:59am On Sep 09, 2022
People should desist from attacking personalities. Buhari is only trying to give hope to all Nigerians that their vote is going to be count.... people should mind the influence of any big personalities.
Re: JUST IN: I Won’t Allow Anyone Rig 2023 Elections– Buhari Warns Tinubu And Others by Nobody: 3:25am On Sep 09, 2022
Based on ....
Re: JUST IN: I Won’t Allow Anyone Rig 2023 Elections– Buhari Warns Tinubu And Others by fman(m): 3:45am On Sep 09, 2022
aylive02:
grin

Why is Buhari blocking the only chance Agbado wants to leverage to win?
Cos he does not want Agbado to rule.
Agbado is an expired druggie.

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: I Won’t Allow Anyone Rig 2023 Elections– Buhari Warns Tinubu And Others by drmuchin: 4:18am On Sep 09, 2022
That would be your only good legacy
Re: JUST IN: I Won’t Allow Anyone Rig 2023 Elections– Buhari Warns Tinubu And Others by Nobody: 4:42am On Sep 09, 2022
Big daddy does not need rigging to win, he’s well loved and accepted by Nigerians.
Re: JUST IN: I Won’t Allow Anyone Rig 2023 Elections– Buhari Warns Tinubu And Others by Debangis20(m): 7:35pm On Sep 09, 2022
That's good
Re: JUST IN: I Won’t Allow Anyone Rig 2023 Elections– Buhari Warns Tinubu And Others by Advocate500: 7:40pm On Sep 09, 2022
If that is the only thing he can be remembered for.
Re: JUST IN: I Won’t Allow Anyone Rig 2023 Elections– Buhari Warns Tinubu And Others by AllTheWayUp: 7:41pm On Sep 09, 2022
“We will not allow anyone to use personal resources or their influence to intimidate other Nigerians. We will not allow intimidations materially, morally or physically. This is the kind of leadership that can emerge and consolidate our nation.”

“In six months, Nigerians will appreciate the government of APC that we are sincere and we respect them,”,he added.

“I want Nigerians to know that we respect them, and for us to show that we will allow them to vote who they want. We all witnessed what happened in Anambra, Ekiti and Osun States. What happened in those states gives me a lot of hope that we are succeeding.”
Tinubu u are warned
Buhari and his fellow Northerners are Atikulated.
No rigging support for Tinubu
MC Oluomo and other Tinubu thugs hoping to rig election in Lagos and other states, will be shot at sight by honorably men of the Nigerian Army and Nigeria Police force acting on the orders of Presiden Buhari and his cabal
Re: JUST IN: I Won’t Allow Anyone Rig 2023 Elections– Buhari Warns Tinubu And Others by AllTheWayUp: 7:56pm On Sep 09, 2022
ovieigho:
If he said this
He has one man in mind …lolz
He is subliminally firing warning shot to Tinubu.
With no Buhari block votes in the North for Tinubu and no rigging support or Presidential backing for Tinubu also., Tinubu is inevitably doomed to come 3rd behind Atiku and Peter Obi on election day...Quote me anywhere

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: I Won’t Allow Anyone Rig 2023 Elections– Buhari Warns Tinubu And Others by SpecialAdviser(m): 8:00pm On Sep 09, 2022
Trust him at your own perils

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JUST IN: I Won’t Allow Anyone Rig 2023 Elections– Buhari Warns Tinubu And Others by Samuelnze(m): 1:33pm On Sep 11, 2022
No one should take this old man serious,we nigerians are tired of his sweet words that have no positive effect in this country..
Re: JUST IN: I Won’t Allow Anyone Rig 2023 Elections– Buhari Warns Tinubu And Others by Rosemaiden(f): 2:06pm On Sep 11, 2022
lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Photos From President Buhari's Meeting With King Charles III / APC Presidential Council To Obi: You Are Too Small To Debate With Tinubu. / Largest Steel Factory Set For Commission In Kaduna Early Next Year-photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.