Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,099 members, 7,852,731 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:21 AM

Why It Is Time For Lagos To Produce The Next President - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why It Is Time For Lagos To Produce The Next President - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah (10622 Views)

March 11: Obaseki In Political Battle Of His Career By Osigwe Omo-ikirodah / Opinion: Peter Obi Show Us Your Real Face By Osigwe Omo-ikirodah / Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: What Obideints Should Know About Tinubu's Crowd At Rallies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why It Is Time For Lagos To Produce The Next President - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by Ykc2(m): 11:11am On Sep 09, 2022
This people are taking drugs with tinubu,why didn't tinubu start with other yoruba states like ogun osun ekiti oyo ondo since lagos government is too rich they supposed to help other south west state,in every country in the world there are richer and poorer state just like when you go to America new Orleans ,arkensas this a poorer states you don't compare them with califonia or new York,but the problem with nigeria is man made problem created by northern military governments so states that are supposed to be living like Kings are Queen are the one begging for their monthly allocations, in America if you buy land there is oil there is yours you only pay tax to government ,
Re: Why It Is Time For Lagos To Produce The Next President - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by macjireh: 11:17am On Sep 09, 2022
Re: Why It Is Time For Lagos To Produce The Next President - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by Ournolly: 11:24am On Sep 09, 2022
[quote author=Iyatostrong post=116496885][/quote]
Do you know the differences between a citizen and an indigene?
Tinubu is not a Lagos indigene.

The writer should first advocate for Lagos indigene becoming the governor of Lagos state not refugees.

Let's start from there first.
Re: Why It Is Time For Lagos To Produce The Next President - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by Ournolly: 11:25am On Sep 09, 2022
Kagd10:

It's the truth! Sink that into your skull.
Queen of England is my grandmother and it's the truth.
Let it sink!

1 Like

Re: Why It Is Time For Lagos To Produce The Next President - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by christistruth01: 11:31am On Sep 09, 2022
Zionmdde:
Tinubu is from osun state. He is an osunite

Anyway ur cries are lovely, ur most cherished darling northerners are giving u guys upper cut

Do you know that Kenneth Kaunda (the great African Statesman who ruled Zambia for 30 years) Parents were from Malawi they went to Zambia where Kenneth Kaunda was born as Christian Missionaries
Re: Why It Is Time For Lagos To Produce The Next President - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by Whoknowsme: 11:41am On Sep 09, 2022
oikirodah:

https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/batte-for-2023-logical-reason-why-it-is-time-for-lagos-to-produce-the-next-president/
It's not and can never be Lagos time to produce president op. It the turn of Nigerians to do so. Get this straight pls
Re: Why It Is Time For Lagos To Produce The Next President - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by pquaver(m): 11:47am On Sep 09, 2022
Emilokan1:
While it is good for Lagos to produce the next president, it is pertinent to know the health,moral,And spiritual condition of the candidate Lagos is fielding to heal a sick nation. The sick and morally and financially greedy and corrupt can not steer the sinking Nigerian ship. If it was a yemi osinbanjo,an ambode, or a fashola, it's a smooth sailing and a goal. Someone like tinubu should be resting and directing,not getting involved in rigorous, strength sapping campaigns, and elections. We don't want a living corpse as a president. He is not yet one, we know how many times he has jetted out of the country for medicals. I'm marveled at the people that supports this man. angry

But u claim Yaradua was the best thing after short bread?
Re: Why It Is Time For Lagos To Produce The Next President - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by HolyPussy: 12:15pm On Sep 09, 2022
SmartPolician:
Looking at the pix of 1004 here, I am just asking myself, "What do photographers gain from colouring the images of places so they look much finer than the real pictures?

PS: I didn't bother to read the article because e no concern me.

Me too, e no concern me.

In short, any discussion we be how to make Tinubu the next president no go ever concern me.
Re: Why It Is Time For Lagos To Produce The Next President - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by Goldymafia: 12:54pm On Sep 09, 2022
Patriotsleague:
I support, the presidency must come to Lagos. The goose with the golden egg. Other states are big villages compared to Lagos, except Benin, Port Harcourt, Kano, Rivers, the rest are big villages.
abeg no vex make I ask those big village like akwa-ibom,delta and cross river..Lagos generate income pass them...now imagine say those places get sea port and international airport u think say people go near Lagos.....my brother relax nah hype dey worry Lagos....
Re: Why It Is Time For Lagos To Produce The Next President - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by Zionmdde: 1:07pm On Sep 09, 2022
christistruth01:

Do you know that Kenneth Kaunda (the great African Statesman who ruled Zambia for 30 years) Parents were from Malawi they went to Zambia where Kenneth Kaunda was born as Christian Missionaries
I don't care, tinubu can rule lagos, I am just telling OP that if tinubu from osun state is a lagosian then I am a lagosian too.

1 Like

Re: Why It Is Time For Lagos To Produce The Next President - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by christistruth01: 1:20pm On Sep 09, 2022
Zionmdde:

I don't care, tinubu can rule lagos, I am just telling OP that if tinubu from osun state is a lagosian then I am a lagosian too.

Have you been accepted by the indigenous People of Lagos as one of them have you fully embraced and do you fully uphold the Customs Language and Culture of the indigenous People of Lagos ?

Lagos is Yorubaland have you fully embraced the Yorubas as your own People do you and others see yourself as Yoruba like 2 time Governor Aregbesola of Osun State who though he had an Egbira Kogi father had fully embraced his Yoruba Mother's side

If you see the Passion with which Aregbesola sings the Yoruba National Anthem you will have no single doubt in Your mind that Aregbesola is a Yoruba man
Re: Why It Is Time For Lagos To Produce The Next President - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by iSense247: 1:20pm On Sep 09, 2022
marvinsync:
Everyday tinubu developed Lagos, this and that
tell me b4 1999 which state in Nigeria was better than Lagos? was the commercial capital of Nigeria with higher IGR??
which state was center of FG investments and multinational companies??

look at abuja today , now one of the top in IGR and foreign revenue, that's a federal capital for u
not to talk of one that has been since 1914-1991

now Lagos is also a port city where 80% of imported and exported goods go through in the largest economy in Africa, I don't need to go into details on what that means for business and attractiveness for foreign and local investment

ask people to least tinubu's achievements from 1999-2007 and you'd see its something even the worse of abia state governors can match

evil people want to trick us to vote a old, lying, sick
kleptomaniac to continue the status quo of Nigerian politics
"Lagos did not exist before Tinubu and stopped existing after Tinubu." - Tinubu's unrepentant urchins.

1 Like

Re: Why It Is Time For Lagos To Produce The Next President - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by Dadadididacontr: 1:35pm On Sep 09, 2022
Please take your golden egg outside lagos.the hatred of the Igbos to the yorubas is becoming much more visible and its spreading accross the entire South west. Keep it up.
Ebo ni pelebo asasi ni palasasi. Ti arigisegi ba segi ori arare ni fi nru.
All igbos aim to distabalized and propagate hatred against our son will Fail.
Peterobi90:

Has Rivers, Akwaibom, Cross-river, Edo, Delta produced Presidency despite being the proverbial goose that has kept laying the eggs...

Truly... what does one expect from "BUSH radio" academy...
Re: Why It Is Time For Lagos To Produce The Next President - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by FrauleinBlossom(f): 1:45pm On Sep 09, 2022
Because Nigeria begins and ends in Lagos, quote and unquote. Off mic

Re: Why It Is Time For Lagos To Produce The Next President - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by oladunni314: 1:48pm On Sep 09, 2022
do u mean AGBADO president... pls clarifydo u mean AGBADO president... pls clarify...
Re: Why It Is Time For Lagos To Produce The Next President - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by Peterobi90: 2:12pm On Sep 09, 2022
Dadadididacontr:
Please take your golden egg outside lagos.the hatred of the Igbos to the yorubas is becoming much more visible and its spreading accross the entire South west. Keep it up.
Ebo ni pelebo asasi ni palasasi. Ti arigisegi ba segi ori arare ni fi nru.
All igbos aim to distabalized and propagate hatred against our son will Fail.

I think its the reverse...

- Did the Igbo pick the muslim/muslim ticket?
- Did the Igbo not support Yoruba presidential aspirants?
- Has there ever been tribal conflict between Igbos and Yorubas?

You see the problem is not the Igbos, neither is it the Neutral good hearted yorubas, it is YOU.. and your only gross is you dont have the sole advantage of media hypocrisy like you once did. which is why a writer would call Lagos the goose that lays the golden egg, if that is not tribalism, what is?...
Re: Why It Is Time For Lagos To Produce The Next President - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by Zionmdde: 2:26pm On Sep 09, 2022
christistruth01:

Have you been accepted by the indigenous People of Lagos as one of them have you fully embraced and do you fully uphold the Customs Language and Culture of the indigenous People of Lagos ?

Lagos is Yorubaland have you fully embraced the Yorubas as your own People do you and others see yourself as Yoruba like 2 time Governor Aregbesola of Osun State who though he had an Egbira Kogi father had fully embraced his Yoruba Mother's side

If you see the Passion with which Aregbesola sings the Yoruba National Anthem you will have no single doubt in Your mind that Aregbesola is a Yoruba man
Lagos is lagos , osun is osun. What does ur constitution say about being an indigene of a state? That law does not make mention of any ethnic group accepting u. So leave ur village and try to be enlightened on the constitution
Re: Why It Is Time For Lagos To Produce The Next President - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by 00FFT00(m): 2:35pm On Sep 09, 2022
Haywhy3579:

What do u normally score in comprehension while u were in school. U need to read the content again b4 commenting.

And what part of my comment was your diminishing brain cells unable to understand?.
Re: Why It Is Time For Lagos To Produce The Next President - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by christistruth01: 2:44pm On Sep 09, 2022
Zionmdde:

Lagos is lagos , osun is osun. What does ur constitution say about being an indigene of a state? That law does not make mention of any ethnic group accepting u. So leave ur village and try to be enlightened on the constitution

No

Lagos is Yorubaland
and Osun is Yorubaland

That is why I said have you fully embraced the Yorubas and their Culture like Aregbesola ex Gov of Osun State who father was an Egbira of kogi States had

If the Constitution didn't recognize Yorubas and their Land they wouldn't have their own Obas and Customary Courts with their Yoruba language also taught at their Schools and Universities

The Constitution recognized our Obas their Chiefs their Domains and their People
Re: Why It Is Time For Lagos To Produce The Next President - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by 00FFT00(m): 2:47pm On Sep 09, 2022
iSense247:
"Lagos did not exist before Tinubu and stopped existing after Tinubu." - Tinubu's unrepentant urchins.

So, Shukudi and Okwudili also governed Lagos?. I thought Amoda the druggie built everything?. Wonders shall never end cheesy
Re: Why It Is Time For Lagos To Produce The Next President - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by Zionmdde: 3:12pm On Sep 09, 2022
christistruth01:

No

Lagos is Yorubaland
and Osun is Yorubaland

That is why I said have you fully embraced the Yorubas and their Culture like Aregbesola ex Gov of Osun State who father was an Egbira of kogi States had

If the Constitution didn't recognize Yorubas and their Land they wouldn't have their own Obas and Customary Courts with their Yoruba language also taught at their Schools and Universities

The Constitution recognized our Obas their Chiefs their Domains and their People
So can u as an osun indigene collect bursary from lagos state since its yoruba. The constitution doesn't recognise anu ethnic group in terms of indigeneship
Re: Why It Is Time For Lagos To Produce The Next President - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by Kingzeez10: 3:20pm On Sep 09, 2022
masui:

What is the basis of this statement? Can you explain further.
He is filthy rich already so he doesn't need CBN to enrich himself.
Re: Why It Is Time For Lagos To Produce The Next President - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by masui(m): 4:30pm On Sep 09, 2022
Kingzeez10:

He is filthy rich already so he doesn't need CBN to enrich himself.

Tell that to the mountains comrade.
Re: Why It Is Time For Lagos To Produce The Next President - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by christistruth01: 4:30pm On Sep 09, 2022
Zionmdde:

So can u as an osun indigene collect bursary from lagos state since its yoruba. The constitution doesn't recognise anu ethnic group in terms of indigeneship

If you know the number of Non Osun Yoruba Indigenes that collected Osun Busary you will hide your face in shame
You only need to get a letter from you Local Govt Chairman and once a Local Traditional Ruler vouches for you there is no Problem at all and they all vouch for Yorubas from other States that have lived long with them or are good citizens of the Community

They even do it very happily
Re: Why It Is Time For Lagos To Produce The Next President - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by Wwwq: 4:48pm On Sep 09, 2022
Really
Re: Why It Is Time For Lagos To Produce The Next President - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by Emilokan1(m): 10:26pm On Sep 09, 2022
Kagd10:

Tinubu is from Lagos!

He's a kakawa boy.

His mother who was the iyaloja of Lagos resembled him dye! So what are you crying about exactly?

Another

Pathetic

Criminal liar.

You are a bastard liar!
You're talking to a full blooded lagosian! It's your father that's crying. Lori iro. See public lie. You're a bastard liar!
Re: Why It Is Time For Lagos To Produce The Next President - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by 1east: 1:29am On Sep 10, 2022
Bag of gworo shut up your mouth. Owerri is a glorified village littered with dilapidated roads and filthy environment. You can only spew such lies to non igbos that havent been to SE. Owerri and Aba shares a lot in common. Even Aba has edged owerri because it now has a flyover whereas owerri has no functional flyover.

Abagworo:
I cannot see any transformation in Lagos worth making noise about. Uyo, Owerri, Abakaliki and Asaba have transformed much better than Lagos between 1999 to date .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Presidency: Group Urges Accord Party's Prof. Imumolen To Step Down For Tinubu / Reverse Appointment Of New NNPCL Board, Ararume Tells Tinubu / BREAKING!!! IPOB Petitions UN;demands Referendum For Biafra’s Independence, Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.