Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Which Of The Two Jobs Should I Go For?? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Which Of The Two Jobs Should I Go For?? (17207 Views)

Which Of These Jobs Should He Go For? / Which Of These Jobs Should I Go For? / Can't Decide Which Of The Two Jobs Is Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of The Two Jobs Should I Go For?? by Fortune5588: 7:23am On Sep 09, 2022
First one is in Ibadan as a Hotel manager, the pay is 40k plus accommodation. Work duration is Monday-Sunday, 8am-11pm With no off day.
The second one is in Osogbo in an art gallery as a housekeeper. the pay is 50k plus accommodation, Work duration is Monday-Saturday, 10am-6pm

Now as a young young graduate, I want to engage in some ICT skills to equipped myself and I need a job that will permit me time to do that.
Pls what do you all suggest I go for?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of The Two Jobs Should I Go For?? by philest222(m): 7:30am On Sep 09, 2022
Bro abeg epp with anyone

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of The Two Jobs Should I Go For?? by lereinter(m): 8:47am On Sep 09, 2022
Which of the 2 states are you residing?

So choose the one there and start your online ict training

9 Likes

Re: Which Of The Two Jobs Should I Go For?? by robinso01(m): 10:33am On Sep 09, 2022
You should not even think twice before accepting the osogbo offer, it gives you a day off and time to yourself than the Ibadan offer, the salary is even heavier than Ibadan offer. Osogbo is more affordable than Ibadan in terms of cost of transport, feeding, etc

126 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Which Of The Two Jobs Should I Go For?? by RepoMan007: 11:16am On Sep 09, 2022
Osogo on paper. Reality is I cannot say which is more economical for you.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Which Of The Two Jobs Should I Go For?? by Robisky001(m): 1:08pm On Sep 09, 2022
How do you work from 8am to 11pm every single day for 40K? Not even an off day in between. Oga, choose the second option.

105 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of The Two Jobs Should I Go For?? by Fortune5588: 2:18pm On Sep 09, 2022
lereinter:

Which of the 2 states are you residing?
So choose the one there and start your online ict training
I have a room in Osogbo, but presently I'm in Ibadan.

5 Likes

Re: Which Of The Two Jobs Should I Go For?? by Fortune5588: 2:21pm On Sep 09, 2022
robinso01:
You should not even think twice before accepting the osogbo offer, it gives you a day off and time to yourself than the Ibadan offer, the salary is even heavier than Ibadan offer. Osogbo is more affordable than Ibadan in terms of cost of transport, feeding, etc
Thank you very much. tho the pay in Osogbo is higher but I'm just considering the job role (housekeeper)
Re: Which Of The Two Jobs Should I Go For?? by Fortune5588: 2:23pm On Sep 09, 2022
Robisky001:
How do you work from 8am to 11pm every single day for 40K? Not even an off day in between. Oga, choose the second option.

And hotel work can be very stressful, and not even a free time to attend to my personal needs.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of The Two Jobs Should I Go For?? by ConsultSunkanmi(m): 3:37pm On Sep 09, 2022
Most times…

I wonder why people love the imagination of….

Waking up so early in the morning in order for traffic not to make them lose there job…

While minding other people’s business instead of theres…

Sad.

9 Likes

Re: Which Of The Two Jobs Should I Go For?? by Fortune5588: 6:48pm On Sep 09, 2022
philest222:
Bro abeg epp with anyone
where are you based?

2 Likes

Re: Which Of The Two Jobs Should I Go For?? by Rrchrd(m): 7:18pm On Sep 09, 2022
Take that hotel manager work
It gives someone respect & more connections
As a manager if the owner of the hotel isnt always arround you can used 2hours to go & learn whatever you want to or you rather discuss it with him

3 Likes

Re: Which Of The Two Jobs Should I Go For?? by Princeadebayo11(m): 9:04am On Sep 10, 2022
Bro abeg link me with that Osogbo... I based in Osogbo

2 Likes

Re: Which Of The Two Jobs Should I Go For?? by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 10, 2022
Ok
Re: Which Of The Two Jobs Should I Go For?? by Light78: 10:19am On Sep 10, 2022
As long as you are working under someone, you are a slave.

18 Likes

Re: Which Of The Two Jobs Should I Go For?? by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 10, 2022
leave him. He should continue asking questions which he already knows the answer.
robinso01:

4 Likes

Re: Which Of The Two Jobs Should I Go For?? by Michello5(m): 10:19am On Sep 10, 2022
nah the Oshogbo work sure pass.. hotel work will drain you mentally and spiritually

15 Likes

Re: Which Of The Two Jobs Should I Go For?? by Abdullahi4u7(m): 10:20am On Sep 10, 2022
Ok
Re: Which Of The Two Jobs Should I Go For?? by neroconnectz(m): 10:20am On Sep 10, 2022
The second storekeeper is better. Reason unknown

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Two Jobs Should I Go For?? by Ohislee(m): 10:21am On Sep 10, 2022
I will go for the hotel.

As the hotel manager, it means you are in charge. You don't have to report to anyone except the owner. Definitely, you will have a lot of free time to do your ICT trainings. Hostels are less busy during the day, that would be your best time to focus.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Of The Two Jobs Should I Go For?? by Emeka71(m): 10:21am On Sep 10, 2022
I'll suggest that you should take none of the 2 jobs because they don't tally with your career while you should still try to embrace entrepreneurship and pursue your career because your career comes 1st and career achievement shall be a success to you.

6 Likes

Re: Which Of The Two Jobs Should I Go For?? by FILEBE(m): 10:21am On Sep 10, 2022
Rrchrd:
Take that hotel manager work
It gives someone respect & more connections
[b]As a manager if the owner of the hotel isnt always arround you can used 2hours to go & learn [/b]whatever you want to or you rather discuss it with him

@ bolded. Until he caught?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Live And Work In Kuwait! / Osun State University Recruiting / An Advice To Those Going For An Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.