Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,779 members, 7,851,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:11 AM

2023: "Obi Will Get Substantial Votes," APC Governor Reveals - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: "Obi Will Get Substantial Votes," APC Governor Reveals (1626 Views)

In Lagos, Obi Got 900k Votes, APC Got 160k Votes – Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (Video) / Shettima: Any Christian Who Votes APC Has Denied The Church – Bishop Irabor / Ahmad Lawan Scored 152 Votes (APC Presidential Primary) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: "Obi Will Get Substantial Votes," APC Governor Reveals by floret23(f): 6:34pm On Sep 09, 2022
The governor of Ebonyi state, Dave Umahi, has admitted that the political movement of Peter Obi, the Labour Party's presidential candidate, is a force to consider.

In Umahi's conversation with State House correspondents on Friday, September, he predicted that Obi will garner substantial votes during the 2023 presidential election, The Nation reports.

The former APC presidential aspirant explained that Obi's movement is indeed an eye-opener, adding that he is encouraged by what the ex-governor of Anambra is doing.

In his opinion, Umahi believes that Obi is paving the way to for a southeasterner to emerge as Nigeria's president soon.

He went on to state that there was a miscalculation in the ruling party and the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) on the part of Igbos during the primaries.

His words:

What happened during the primaries of PDP and APC were a kind of miscalculation by our people but to say whether they’re ready for the presidency of the country anytime, I think that the movement of Peter Obi is an eye opener and that’s why I said I love what he’s doing, I’m encouraged by what he’s doing because if he’s not doing what he’s doing, it means that Southeast would have been forgotten.
“Peter Obi’s movement, and all the movements, are anchored on God’s will. It’s only God who knows who will win but there must be a wish. As a party man, I would wish that our party wins and if God says no, the next person I’ll wish that should win is Peter Obi because I believe strongly, and I will say it anywhere, in this north/south presidency."

https://www.legit.ng/politics/1491276-2023-obi-substantial-votes-apc-governor-reveals-ll-win-poll/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: "Obi Will Get Substantial Votes," APC Governor Reveals by 10mobile: 6:38pm On Sep 09, 2022
I have just forgiven you my able governor.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: "Obi Will Get Substantial Votes," APC Governor Reveals by Kotudeji: 6:39pm On Sep 09, 2022
Re: 2023: "Obi Will Get Substantial Votes," APC Governor Reveals by longetivity(m): 6:40pm On Sep 09, 2022
Okay
Re: 2023: "Obi Will Get Substantial Votes," APC Governor Reveals by floret23(f): 6:40pm On Sep 09, 2022
How I wish there would be secret ballot system in 2023. Many of those who are paid to surpport Tinubu would be able to vote wisely. Every sane person surpports Peter Obi.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: "Obi Will Get Substantial Votes," APC Governor Reveals by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 09, 2022
Fact

1 Like

Re: 2023: "Obi Will Get Substantial Votes," APC Governor Reveals by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 09, 2022
floret23:
How I wish there would be secret ballot system in 2023. Many of those who are paid to surpport Tinubu would be able to vote wisely. Every sane person surpports Peter Obi.

And you will also be among to vote peter obi.

Because if you no vote for him wetin you gain

2 Likes

Re: 2023: "Obi Will Get Substantial Votes," APC Governor Reveals by Indispensable85(m): 6:47pm On Sep 09, 2022
floret23:

Have you been voting openly? Every vote is cast secretly and counting done openly. That's why it's called open-secret ballot system.

1 Like

Re: 2023: "Obi Will Get Substantial Votes," APC Governor Reveals by Osariemen12: 6:52pm On Sep 09, 2022
Obident any day, any time; twice on the election day.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: "Obi Will Get Substantial Votes," APC Governor Reveals by Igbodicool(m): 6:53pm On Sep 09, 2022
Only Tinubu Agbadorians will deny the obvious.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: "Obi Will Get Substantial Votes," APC Governor Reveals by realstars: 6:54pm On Sep 09, 2022
Apc will use cash for votes, last last, Our pvc will do the magic.

1 Like

Re: 2023: "Obi Will Get Substantial Votes," APC Governor Reveals by lonecatt(m): 7:33pm On Sep 09, 2022
heard him saying that he is not writing obi off.Wow
Urchins never believed Obi will pull so much weight.
Obi will not only give other contestants a run for their money ,he will cap it with real life campaign issues.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: "Obi Will Get Substantial Votes," APC Governor Reveals by Nationalpikin: 7:46pm On Sep 09, 2022
Last last everyone go they obidient. Peter obi is a national movement heading to aso rock arrival time 2023

2 Likes

Re: 2023: "Obi Will Get Substantial Votes," APC Governor Reveals by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 09, 2022
Umahi is Igbo he wouldn't want to victim of unknown gunmen zombidients followers of Kanu that are now slaves of Peter Obidient, it is better to give mad people want they want so that he can go his way

1 Like

Re: 2023: "Obi Will Get Substantial Votes," APC Governor Reveals by dvdwed(m): 7:50pm On Sep 09, 2022
Expect SE states to deliver 95% votes to Obi.

Expect SS states to deliver 50% to Obi

Expect SE to deliver 30% to Obi

Expect NORTH to deliver 20%

Will this be enough?

Can he get 25% in 25 states?

1 Like

Re: 2023: "Obi Will Get Substantial Votes," APC Governor Reveals by floret23(f): 8:45pm On Sep 09, 2022
Indispensable85:

Have you been voting openly? Every vote is cast secretly and counting done openly. That's why it's called open-secret ballot system.
It is not secret ballot system here in Osun State. We saw how voters voted and the party they voted for in my polling unit during the last election. If it would be secret, there would be cubicle for covering.
Re: 2023: "Obi Will Get Substantial Votes," APC Governor Reveals by Indispensable85(m): 9:20pm On Sep 09, 2022
floret23:
It is not secret ballot system here in Osun State. We saw how voters voted and the party they voted for in my polling unit during the last election. If it would be secret, there would be cubicle for covering.

INEC is supposed to provide a cubicle or you go inside the class room to thumbprint. Maybe it was peculiar to your polling unit though.
Re: 2023: "Obi Will Get Substantial Votes," APC Governor Reveals by Penguin2: 9:24pm On Sep 09, 2022
Be like Umahi wan collect Labour Party Senatorial ticket because I don’t understand this sudden eulogies of Obi.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: "Obi Will Get Substantial Votes," APC Governor Reveals by paramakina202: 9:32pm On Sep 09, 2022
Peter Obi have won already even before the election day.
Re: 2023: "Obi Will Get Substantial Votes," APC Governor Reveals by Antyislam: 9:43pm On Sep 09, 2022
We Yoruba Christian's will never vote Tinubu we are not fools
Re: 2023: "Obi Will Get Substantial Votes," APC Governor Reveals by SaiOba: 9:43pm On Sep 09, 2022
I just hope INEC won't come up with all this hacking excuses sha.. We know that some ala-agbadorians are already planning to hack INEC, they recently had meetings in Paris with the Chagoury brothers to help them perfect the hack
Re: 2023: "Obi Will Get Substantial Votes," APC Governor Reveals by Antyislam: 9:44pm On Sep 09, 2022
We Yoruba Christian's will never vote Tinubu we are not fools,
Re: 2023: "Obi Will Get Substantial Votes," APC Governor Reveals by Obidient4life3: 9:55pm On Sep 09, 2022
dvdwed:
Expect SE states to deliver 95% votes to Obi.

Expect SS states to deliver 50% to Obi

Expect SE to deliver 30% to Obi

Expect NORTH to deliver 20%

Will this be enough?

Can he get 25% in 25 states?

Anything short for 75% from South South is a betrayal for me. South East gave Jonathan nothing short of 85% of their vote in 2015 and 95% in 2011.
Re: 2023: "Obi Will Get Substantial Votes," APC Governor Reveals by Tenses: 10:00pm On Sep 09, 2022
Penguin2:
Be like Umahi wan collect Labour Party Senatorial ticket because I don’t understand this sudden eulogies of Obi.

Umahi is a very intelligent thief. He knows that if he endorse Peter Obi it is more likely that APC will retain the state but Obinna Ogba is coming!!
Re: 2023: "Obi Will Get Substantial Votes," APC Governor Reveals by Penguin2: 3:53am On Sep 10, 2022
Tenses:

Umahi is a very intelligent thief. He knows that if he endorse Peter Obi it is more likely that APC will retain the state but Obinna Ogba is coming!!

Forget Ogba.

Where would Ogba get his votes?

Besides, as of today, AnyiChuks is still PDP flagbearer.
Re: 2023: "Obi Will Get Substantial Votes," APC Governor Reveals by Princebizzie: 4:30am On Sep 10, 2022
Antyislam:
We Yoruba Christian's will never vote Tinubu we are not fools

Yoruba don't hate Islam, we have both religions in most family. You are a Igbo man my friend. Yoruba will vote massively for Tinubu, just wait and see
Re: 2023: "Obi Will Get Substantial Votes," APC Governor Reveals by Blackfire(m): 4:50am On Sep 10, 2022
How dare you support obi

You are APC loyalist

Dave umahi should be arrested by efcc he is corrupt
Re: 2023: "Obi Will Get Substantial Votes," APC Governor Reveals by floret23(f): 9:01pm On Sep 10, 2022
Princebizzie:

Yoruba don't hate Islam, we have both religions in most family. You are a Igbo man my friend. Yoruba will vote massively for Tinubu, just wait and see
We Yoruba Christian's will vote Peter Obi since Tinubu is on Muslim Muslim ticket, when Muric told Yoruba Muslims Not to vote Yoruba Christian's Tinubu supported muric on that, so we Yoruba Christian's are not fools to vote muslim-terrorist ticket.
Re: 2023: "Obi Will Get Substantial Votes," APC Governor Reveals by JoeNL22(m): 9:24pm On Sep 10, 2022
Princebizzie:

Error.....you are fooling yourself.
No yoruba youth and Christian will ever vote for the Mumu-Mumu ticket.
We won't allow such to happen in Nigeria.
We remain Yus-ful and obedient

(1) (Reply)

Seven Governors To Decamp To Labour Party Before December 2022 / The Fact Is That Obi Is A Very Dishonest And Irresponsible Man By Reno Omokri / What Sanwo Olu Need To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.