Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,027 members, 7,818,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Why The Rest Of Nigeria Can Never Understand NDI IGBO! - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why The Rest Of Nigeria Can Never Understand NDI IGBO! (1488 Views)

Oluwo Akanbi: Infect Me With Coronavirus & Leave The Rest Of The World Out Of It / Body Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China, Lands In Lagos Airport / Corpse Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China Packaged; To Be Flown To Nig (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why The Rest Of Nigeria Can Never Understand NDI IGBO! by Brimstone77: 7:54pm On Sep 09, 2022
Following some events since independent till date its safe to say that Nigerians from other tribe and regions still don't understand the way of live of ndi Igbo and may never understand it till eternity..

Reason being that our ideology,way of reasoning, behavior and way of live are totally different from others, normally igbos shouldn't have been in the same country with the rest of Nigerians..

Unlike others that bows, prostrate,to oppressors just because they are clergymen, political elites,or traditional leaders, here in Igbo land we don't do that,here people earn our respect,if you are an oppressor or align with an oppressor at the detriment of your people you will loose our respect automatically no matter your statue or profile,that's why some Nigerians think we don't respect elders..

We don't pretend to love you,if we love you then we do that whole heartedly and can never betray you,but once we detest you,we can never pretend to love you no matter your position or statue,we will tell you to your face to fvck off and damn the consequences..

People that think we are in their region because ours isn't favourable, or the people that think we are fleeing from our region are one of the dumbest people I have ever seen,99.9% of igbos across the globe leave their various hustling residence to the east annually for Christmas and New year celebration,we are only in your region to hustle and make money,that's why every Igbo man no matter what struggles to build a house in his village..

We are not intimidated,the worst thing you will do is trying to intimidate ndi Igbo by oppressing them, marginalizing or fabricating propaganda or lies against them,we are always ready to give it to you back to back,that's why some thinks we are hate filled,they will try to intimidate us but when we face them squarely they start playing the victim cards, check everybody accusing igbos of hatred he will be the first person to throw jabs at ndi igbos..

They said we don't love or help each other,that's the most pathetic lie I have ever heard,igbos help each other's more than any other tribes in Nigeria,we only don't like laziness,you can't just sit and wait for somebody that hustle his way out to come and start dashing you money..

They said we are arrogant and doesn't respect our host community, that's another lie from the deepest pit of hell, check every where ndi Igbo stays they have never provoked or openly confronted their host community physically,if there have been any physical confrontation between ndi Igbo and their host community anywhere in Nigeria check very well the host community will be at fault,it's either they want to Lord over igbos in the community or they want to Intimidate them..you can prove me wrong!!,beside since we pay our dues,abide by the law of the land we live in,pay taxes, what other respect do you want?? We should bow before you or lick your ass because we live in your region? not that you even pay our bills??

They think we are arrogant and proud, average igbos man is the best you can live with,but once you think they can't do without you,then you should fvck off!!

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why The Rest Of Nigeria Can Never Understand NDI IGBO! by Wintertime: 7:55pm On Sep 09, 2022
I love ndi igbo

One love from esan

14 Likes

Re: Why The Rest Of Nigeria Can Never Understand NDI IGBO! by fman(m): 8:05pm On Sep 09, 2022
We TIV NATION Loves the igbos.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The Rest Of Nigeria Can Never Understand NDI IGBO! by uBuNiT: 8:16pm On Sep 09, 2022
They must envy cos we are miles ahead of them.
We never buy Lagos. Watch, when Biafra go, you see the speed we shall buy the rest of Lagos(as dumping site) at cheaper rate including Iga Iduganran

2 Likes

Re: Why The Rest Of Nigeria Can Never Understand NDI IGBO! by uBuNiT: 8:18pm On Sep 09, 2022
fman:
We TIV NATION Loves the igbos.

1 Like

Re: Why The Rest Of Nigeria Can Never Understand NDI IGBO! by muykem: 8:23pm On Sep 09, 2022
Q
Re: Why The Rest Of Nigeria Can Never Understand NDI IGBO! by ASAPFERG: 8:24pm On Sep 09, 2022
So tell why asian nations kill igbos like flies and jail them, and why igbo women are prostitutes , and why igbos are generally full of shit?
grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Why The Rest Of Nigeria Can Never Understand NDI IGBO! by TheboyGhost(m): 8:27pm On Sep 09, 2022
I do not know what to say anymore, the hate for Ndi Igbo is only predominant here on Nairaland.

Nairaland is going to cause a big civil unrest if not checkmated.

The intelligent, civil humans and gods have since left this platform, Nairaland is now at the mercy of humans and gods craving for blood and more bloodbath.

3 Likes

Re: Why The Rest Of Nigeria Can Never Understand NDI IGBO! by TheboyGhost(m): 8:28pm On Sep 09, 2022
ASAPFERG:
So tell why asian nations kill igbos like flies and jail them, and why igbo women are prostitutes , and why igbos are generally full of shit?
grin grin grin

Now tell me which country does not have drug dealer and prostitutes?

You must be a kid.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The Rest Of Nigeria Can Never Understand NDI IGBO! by Asgard73: 8:30pm On Sep 09, 2022
grin
Re: Why The Rest Of Nigeria Can Never Understand NDI IGBO! by ASAPFERG: 8:34pm On Sep 09, 2022
TheboyGhost:

Now tell me which country does not have drug dealer and prostitutes?

You must be a kid.
we don't have in sw

1 Like

Re: Why The Rest Of Nigeria Can Never Understand NDI IGBO! by TheboyGhost(m): 8:35pm On Sep 09, 2022
ASAPFERG:
we don't have in sw

Alright, thanks for the untruthful response.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The Rest Of Nigeria Can Never Understand NDI IGBO! by Brimstone77: 9:37pm On Sep 09, 2022
ASAPFERG:
grin grin grin

As expected I Know some brainless slowpokes will surely invade the thread to continue their usual gibberish..

I have been expecting you p!gs...

Where are other p!gs or you came alone?

4 Likes

Re: Why The Rest Of Nigeria Can Never Understand NDI IGBO! by ImperialYoruba: 9:42pm On Sep 09, 2022
Brimstone77:
Following some events since independent till date its safe to say that Nigerians from other tribe and regions still don't understand the way of live of ndi Igbo and may never understand it till eternity..

Reason being that our ideology,way of reasoning, behavior and way of live are totally different from others, normally igbos shouldn't have been in the same country with the rest of Nigerians..

Unlike others that bows, prostrate,to oppressors just because they are clergymen, political elites,or traditional leaders, here in Igbo land we don't do that,here people earn our respect,if you are an oppressor or align with an oppressor at the detriment of your people you will loose our respect automatically no matter your statue or profile,that's why some Nigerians think we don't respect elders..

We don't pretend to love you,if we love you then we do that whole heartedly and can never betray you,but once we detest you,we can never pretend to love you no matter your position or statue,we will tell you to your face to fvck off and damn the consequences..

People that think we are in their region because ours isn't favourable, or the people that think we are fleeing from our region are one of the dumbest people I have ever seen,99.9% of igbos across the globe leave their various hustling residence to the east annually for Christmas and New year celebration,we are only in your region to hustle and make money,that's why every Igbo man no matter what struggles to build a house in his village..

We are not intimidated,the worst thing you will do is trying to intimidate ndi Igbo by oppressing them, marginalizing or fabricating propaganda or lies against them,we are always ready to give it to you back to back,that's why some thinks we are hate filled,they will try to intimidate us but when we face them squarely they start playing the victim cards, check everybody accusing igbos of hatred he will be the first person to throw jabs at ndi igbos..

They said we don't love or help each other,that's the most pathetic lie I have ever heard,igbos help each other's more than any other tribes in Nigeria,we only don't like laziness,you can't just sit and wait for somebody that hustle his way out to come and start dashing you money..

They said we are arrogant and doesn't respect our host community, that's another lie from the deepest pit of hell, check every where ndi Igbo stays they have never provoked or openly confronted their host community physically,if there have been any physical confrontation between ndi Igbo and their host community anywhere in Nigeria check very well the host community will be at fault,it's either they want to Lord over igbos in the community or they want to Intimidate them..you can prove me wrong!!,beside since we pay our dues,abide by the law of the land we live in,pay taxes, what other respect do you want?? We should bow before you or lick your ass because we live in your region? not that you even pay our bills??

They think we are arrogant and proud, average igbos man is the best you can live with,but once you think they can't do without you,then you should fvck off!!

Bloody idp. If i tell you why you live in my region now you go cry, but make i shut up for now.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why The Rest Of Nigeria Can Never Understand NDI IGBO! by Obidient4life3: 9:45pm On Sep 09, 2022
Brimstone77:

Well said.
I don't know how sensible people will expect no reaction from verbal attack.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why The Rest Of Nigeria Can Never Understand NDI IGBO! by Obidient4life3: 9:46pm On Sep 09, 2022
ASAPFERG:
grin grin grin

Urchin have you eaten today?

2 Likes

Re: Why The Rest Of Nigeria Can Never Understand NDI IGBO! by Brimstone77: 9:46pm On Sep 09, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

Bloody idp. If i tell you why you live in my region now you go cry, but make i shut up for now.

Awon accommodator tell us why we live in your region..

Idp living more lavishly than land owner..

Shameless fellows...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The Rest Of Nigeria Can Never Understand NDI IGBO! by OneEyedSnake: 9:53pm On Sep 09, 2022
Because your ancestor's atrophied brain could not develop a complex society beyond the hamlet realm does not make you in any way special.

While other tribes built empires, established trade and diplomatic ties with far away kingdoms, maintained a stand by army , built walled towns , excelled in arts crafts and developed unique philosophy and religion , what were your ancestors doing besides head hunting and cannibalizing each other?

Your total lack of culture and heritage makes you susceptible to every new thing since you never had anything worthy to preserve in the form of culture and heritage. The little culture you can boast of was plagiarized from your betters.

This is why Marxism took root among igbos in the 50's and 60's and false claim of Jewishness sprung up from the propaganda outlets of Radio Biafra was easily adopted by your populace.

If you knew who you were, you won't have fallen for one madman ranting from far away London on a pirate radio broadcast claiming you are Jewish.

Osu

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why The Rest Of Nigeria Can Never Understand NDI IGBO! by OneEyedSnake: 9:56pm On Sep 09, 2022
TheboyGhost:
I do not know what to say anymore, the hate for Ndi Igbo is only predominant here on Nairaland.

Nairaland is going to cause a big civil unrest if not checkmated.

The intelligent, civil humans and gods have since left this platform, Nairaland is now at the mercy of humans and gods craving for blood and more bloodbath.

Have you factored that the hate coming from here is a response to the foolishness displayed by most Igbo posters!

Newtonian physics is a thing.

For every reaction there must have been an action.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The Rest Of Nigeria Can Never Understand NDI IGBO! by TheboyGhost(m): 10:00pm On Sep 09, 2022
OneEyedSnake:

Have you factored that the hate coming from here is a response to the foolishness displayed by most Igbo posters!

Newtonian physics is a thing.

For every reaction there must have been an action.

I understand, but I can say most people here claiming Igbo are not actually Igbos and that is the truth.

A lot of people mischievously hid under the Igbo mantra to cause rift between Igbos and other Ethnicities here

1 Like

Re: Why The Rest Of Nigeria Can Never Understand NDI IGBO! by OneEyedSnake: 10:05pm On Sep 09, 2022
TheboyGhost:

I understand, but I can say most people here claiming Igbo are not actually Igbos and that is the truth.

A lot of people mischievously hid under the Igbo mantra to cause rift between Igbos and other Ethnicities here

Please!
Enough of this constant denial.

I have had it up to my neck with your constant "no truer Scott's man* lame denials.

2 Likes

Re: Why The Rest Of Nigeria Can Never Understand NDI IGBO! by LegendHero(m): 10:06pm On Sep 09, 2022
Wahala lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why The Rest Of Nigeria Can Never Understand NDI IGBO! by TheboyGhost(m): 10:07pm On Sep 09, 2022
OneEyedSnake:

Please!
Enough of this constant denial.

I have had it up to my neck with your constant "no truer Scott's man* lame denials.

Alright, your choice and your life.

Peace.

1 Like

Re: Why The Rest Of Nigeria Can Never Understand NDI IGBO! by OneEyedSnake: 10:11pm On Sep 09, 2022
TheboyGhost:

Alright, your choice and your life.

Peace.

The ones posting on verifiable Facebook and Twitter accounts are impostors as well?

You igbos ehn.

2 Likes

Re: Why The Rest Of Nigeria Can Never Understand NDI IGBO! by techWriter3: 10:11pm On Sep 09, 2022
I hate ndi Nigerians s One hate from esan
Re: Why The Rest Of Nigeria Can Never Understand NDI IGBO! by ImperialYoruba: 10:13pm On Sep 09, 2022
Brimstone77:

Awon accommodator tell us why we live in your region..

Idp living more lavishly than land owner..

Shameless fellows...

Shattap and go and sit down!

2 Likes

Re: Why The Rest Of Nigeria Can Never Understand NDI IGBO! by TheboyGhost(m): 10:16pm On Sep 09, 2022
OneEyedSnake:

The ones posting on verifiable Facebook and Twitter accounts are impostors as well?

You igbos ehn.

I thought I ended this discussion with you? Why are you still after me? angry

1 Like

Re: Why The Rest Of Nigeria Can Never Understand NDI IGBO! by Brimstone77: 10:16pm On Sep 09, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

Shattap and go and sit down!

I'm sitting already..

We're are you typing from??

Makoko or ajegunle??
Re: Why The Rest Of Nigeria Can Never Understand NDI IGBO! by OneEyedSnake: 10:17pm On Sep 09, 2022
TheboyGhost:

I thought I ended this discussion with you? Why are you still after me? angry

You are not allowed to drop silly lies and walk away without getting corrected .

2 Likes

Re: Why The Rest Of Nigeria Can Never Understand NDI IGBO! by ImperialYoruba: 10:17pm On Sep 09, 2022
OneEyedSnake:
Because your ancestor's atrophied brain could not develop a complex society beyond the hamlet realm does not make you in any way special.

While other tribes built empires, established trade and diplomatic ties with far away kingdoms, maintained a stand by army , built walled towns , excelled in arts crafts and developed unique philosophy and religion , what were your ancestors doing besides head hunting and cannibalizing each other?

Your total lack of culture and heritage makes you susceptible to every new thing since you never had anything worthy to preserve in the form of culture and heritage. The little culture you can boast of was plagiarized from your betters.

This is why Marxism took root among igbos in the 50's and 60's and false claim of Jewishness sprung up from the propaganda outlets of Radio Biafra was easily adopted by your populace.

If you knew who you were, you won't have fallen for one madman ranting from far away London on a pirate radio broadcast claiming you are Jewish.

Osu

Gaddem! Gaddem!!

Ol boy, be calming down. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why The Rest Of Nigeria Can Never Understand NDI IGBO! by OneEyedSnake: 10:18pm On Sep 09, 2022
Brimstone77:

I'm sitting already..

We're are you typing from??

Makoko or ajegunle??

You that hunger chased out of your village, which part of the world are you now plying your criminal trade?

2 Likes

Re: Why The Rest Of Nigeria Can Never Understand NDI IGBO! by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 09, 2022
Brimstone77:

The above statement just confirmed what you're trying to argue against yet portrayed same in you last line of statement.

As much as high self esteem isn't a bad one, never confuse pride for high self esteem. You don't think yourself better than others and you want them appreciate and love you? Even bible encouraged us not to see ourselves more highly than others. The day you start appreciating others for who they are and seeing them as belonging to your group, only then will you see true love.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eyin Omo Offa, Enle Fa! / YORUBAS Are;who Are The Yoruba People? (1) / The Palm Tree And The Rest Of Us by Okenye Rev. Fr. Dr. F.O.F Onwudufor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.