Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,443 members, 7,830,214 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) (85554 Views)

Prophet Odumeje Celebrates His Wife, Uju Ohanaemere On Her Birthday (Photos) / T.B. Joshua “Delivers” 2 Lesbian Partners During Church Service (Photos) / T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) by gozzlin: 11:39am On Sep 11, 2022
TB Joshua was a charlatan and fake prophet. A wife snatcher and serial adulterer. He should rot in hell.
Re: Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) by Bigheart042(m): 1:00pm On Sep 11, 2022
Attention seeker.
Weakling in real life
Social media noise maker

Michelle70:
This woman has some mental issues.
Frustrated, bittered and hate-filled

I doubt lesbians are this foolish.
Anyhow sha, hatred runs in that trib...
Re: Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) by SisterFire(f): 1:15pm On Sep 11, 2022
HedwigesMaduro:

Ah yeah! Nice deflection. But it ain't working. You guys chestbeat a lot with "we fear no one". Prove it now you're quoting Socrates. Anyway. For those who take yeebos seriously and don't know them for what they are.
... Do you know me?
Re: Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) by ogbonti: 1:24pm On Sep 11, 2022
TrueNigerian300:

Fool, if you cant connect the dots it shows your IQ is very kow to have a converstion with you. The poor Igbo are paying for electing a useless leader like Zik just like Ukrainians are paying for electing a dumb president who has decided to waste their lives in the hands of Russians.

little kid, all you wrote shows your don’t know history and and you are an uneducated ranting i di ot - I am a PhD holder and political science degree is one of my numerous degrees - Do you know how Nnamdi Azikiwe became Governor General in 1960 and later President in 1963 when Nigeria became a Republic? you surely don’t know that’s why you have been. saying Igbos elected him - you are a very ignorant person - i have advised you to go do your research before displaying ignorance on cyberspace!
Re: Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) by TheNiceGuy(m): 2:00pm On Sep 11, 2022
Her HATE is ancestral. I'm not surprised.

Children raised and fed with HATE, full of anger, perdition and sorrow.

HATE filled People
Re: Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) by philoedu(m): 2:06pm On Sep 11, 2022
Hi Prof, l would advised, that you must know God loves u, therefore, try to reciprocate this through others, no matter what you may have perceived of their wrongs. Judge no one, the power is of God to judge, with love.
Re: Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) by maste: 2:52pm On Sep 11, 2022
UGLY AGENT OF DEATH BY WHY NOT CRITICISE THEM WHEN THEY WERE ALIVE? SEE THE FACE LIKE WITCH.
Re: Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) by MrMuzzy(m): 3:11pm On Sep 11, 2022
Oluwaseunomo:

He's right you people are bitter useless set of people

You're sick man, there's nothing right about what he said, you don't call another tribe useless because you don't like them, it only shows how tribalistic you're. Besides if Igbos are useless and bitter set of people then yourubas, hausas and any other tribe are not different.

So apply wisdom when you talk oluwaseunomo
Re: Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) by Corridon: 3:35pm On Sep 11, 2022
TheNiceGuy:

HATE filled People
I think we the Yorubas are the most hateful beings.
Re: Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) by macAB: 3:55pm On Sep 11, 2022
[quote author=DOTian post=116516632]Very strong and erudite Igbo woman!
She says it as it is. Calls out the powerfully evil both when they're alive and when they're dead!
Doesn't pander to all sorts of wired sentiments. Typical traits of her forefathers.
Very very proud of this woman![/I love dis woman wish I can find a lady like dis to marry
Re: Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) by NwaMamaIwota(f): 4:23pm On Sep 11, 2022
TheNiceGuy:

HATE filled People
God bless igbos
God bless real Omoluabis
thunder scatter Tinubu urchins
Re: Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) by TheNiceGuy(m): 5:07pm On Sep 11, 2022
Have you seen any Yoruba leading Ipob Terrorist?
Corridon:
I think we the Yorubas are the most hateful beings.
Re: Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) by Corridon: 5:10pm On Sep 11, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Have you seen any Yoruba leading Ipob Terrorist?
What is IPOB terrorist?
Re: Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) by harmony75: 7:37pm On Sep 11, 2022
So Ujunwa you have become "The dead slayer".
Re: Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) by ayotade09(m): 11:29pm On Sep 11, 2022
Both sinner and Saint are going to die one day
hammer567:

SHE IS NO COWARD, SHE JUST USE THE OPPPORTUNITY TO HIGHLIGHT THEIR DEED.

DEATH AFTERALL IS THE WAGES OF SIN.

NO LET HER REMEMBRE YOU.
Re: Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) by efficiencie(m): 11:33pm On Sep 11, 2022
DOTian:
Very strong and erudite Igbo woman!
She says it as it is. Calls out the powerfully evil both when they're alive and when they're dead!
Doesn't pander to all sorts of wired sentiments. Typical traits of her forefathers.
Very very proud of this woman!

Does she do this to all evil persons? Did she call out the evil of her parents when they died and insulted their memory? Surely her parents cannot be sinless. Surely even she herself cannot be sinless...she will receive the same judgement as the people she has judged.
Re: Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) by DOTian: 11:35pm On Sep 11, 2022
efficiencie:

Does she do this to all evil persons? Did she call out the evil of her parents when they died and insulted their memory? Surely her parents cannot be sinless. Surely even she herself cannot be sinless...she will receive the same judgement as the people she has judged.
Go and worship the queen whose army killed millions of Africans if you like. I don't expect better from agbadorian serfs! It's your biz. The lady has made her valid point and around the world, intelligent minds are listening.
Re: Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) by efficiencie(m): 12:06am On Sep 12, 2022
DOTian:

Go and worship the queen whose army killed millions of Africans if you like. I don't expect better from agbadorian serfs! It's your biz. The lady has made her valid point and around the world, intelligent minds are listening.

What the Queen did is wrong. She should have apologized for the evils of the British empire before she died. I also feel disdain for the deeds of her country and her role in it but I am careful how I treat others in response to their wrongs because I know that I have sinned too and the manner of treatment I mete out to others is the same manner of treatment I will receive. Yes, you will say some evil is greater than others but you and I both know that none of us will judge the dead it is God that will judge and destination of the damned is the same irrespective of the magnitude of the sins committed.
Re: Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) by Pastoshizzy(m): 3:45am On Sep 13, 2022
Mystic216:
For that phool up there mentioning Igbo and hatred, you are a fat c0w for being so stewpid.
You should be psychologically healthy to know that every human has one or two reasons for any kind of actions they display.
She must have encountered an ugly situation from TB Joshua.
Is TB Joshua second Jesus?
You should be giving an accolade to her for not being an hypocrite like other humans
Truth about people needs to be told. Dead or alive
I don’t see reason to be praising a well known evil man/woman because he/she is dead.

More like the dead queen
She did more harm than good to people, forget people and their hypocrisy in praising her. She did a lot of evil that doesn’t wort forgiving
If you are bad while alive, when you d!e, you won’t Rest In Peace, know this and change your ev!l ways.
Re: Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) by Pastoshizzy(m): 3:50am On Sep 13, 2022
Mystic216:
For that phool up there mentioning Igbo and hatred, you are a fat c0w for being so stewpid.
You should be psychologically healthy to know that every human has one or two reasons for any kind of actions they display.
She must have encountered an ugly situation from TB Joshua.
Is TB Joshua second Jesus?
You should be giving an accolade to her for not being an hypocrite like other humans
Truth about people needs to be told. Dead or alive
I don’t see reason to be praising a well known evil man/woman because he/she is dead.

More like the dead queen
She did more harm than good to people, forget people and their hypocrisy in praising her. She did a lot of evil that doesn’t wort forgiving
If you are bad while alive, when you d!e, you won’t Rest In Peace, know this and change your ev!l ways.
You are hateful...no doubt. I feel for you...and Uju. It's like hate had you from the same factory line, since the Nigerian Civil war.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

"Jonathan Will Suffer Massive Disgrace In 2015" - Prophet Marcus Korede Tibetan / Receive Your Supernatural Healing By Faith, In Jesus Name. Amen / Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.