Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,258 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) (85557 Views)

Prophet Odumeje Celebrates His Wife, Uju Ohanaemere On Her Birthday (Photos) / T.B. Joshua “Delivers” 2 Lesbian Partners During Church Service (Photos) / T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) by LadyD22(f): 12:00pm On Sep 10, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

I hope you'll say the same thing if some retarded racist calls for a genocide against all black people.

Lol she attacked both white and black leaders who she feels deserved it and you've gone to genocide , this is another symptom of post slavery , fear of your master , black people dominate this Earth if you've not noticed so why would you think they can't defend themselves ?

Or do you assume that you're dumber than them and we won't be able to invent or purchase equipment or create effective strategies to cope in a white free environment ?

Have you seen how faithful dogs are to their owners , even dead owners ? That's how strong the relationship between Nigerians and their Masters are, statistics shows we were the 3rd most religious country but statistics also showed that we were 7th poorest country in the world , can you guess why? I'll let you try

2 Likes

Re: Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) by Guynexttdoor: 12:05pm On Sep 10, 2022
She forgot that she will die someday, don't mock the dead.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) by kingthreat(m): 12:24pm On Sep 10, 2022
Grace2023:
as in ehn, very funny.
the criteria wey this people dey take give person hero dey so funny grin
just one hate speech then you're a role model to the igbos

To know the Igbos better, take a look at this truthful analogy.
Ralph Uwazurike has been championing the Biafra agitation for more than 15 years but even the Igbos never took him seriously.
Then Nnamdi Kanu came with hate speech and he became so powerful that he called the shots. Right now Igbos sit at home on Mondays because of him.
See how hate speech is sweet melody to their ears.

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) by LienwaltAbel(m): 1:01pm On Sep 10, 2022
LadyD22:

Lol she attacked both white and black leaders who she feels deserved it and you've gone to genocide , this is another symptom of post slavery , fear of your master , black people dominate this Earth if you've not noticed so why would you think they can't defend themselves ?

Or do you assume that you're dumber than them and we won't be able to invent or purchase equipment or create effective strategies to cope in a white free environment ?

Have you seen how faithful dogs are to their owners , even dead owners ? That's how strong the relationship between Nigerians and their Masters are, statistics shows we were the 3rd most religious country but statistics also showed that we were 7th poorest country in the world , can you guess why? I'll let you try

As usual, nothing but racist slurs. Back to the matter at hand, calling for genocide is the same thing as speech, abi no be mouth or hand them dey use talk that kind rubbish. Didn't Hitler give speeches denouncing the Jews that they're all subhuman? All rights must be checked it's in the Constitution, but you and your lots have refused to read.

And for goodness's sake, learn to use punctuation properly.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) by Mercury12(m): 1:15pm On Sep 10, 2022
Wow. lol
Re: Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) by Peacecore: 1:27pm On Sep 10, 2022
kologba:
ibos is a bitter tribe....that bitterness is all over her....check her former post on t.b Joshua its the same thing.. very bitter woman... senseless ibo support her also....just watch and see...she is come back to stupid biafra..
Remember that I'm also an Igbo person but I don't attack other tribes in generality for one's sin, neither do I support misdeeds because they are formented by an Igbo person. Here, I think the woman just said her mind and it has nothing to do with her tribe. Garba Shehu once attacked Mbaka, we didn't view it with religious or tribal lens. FFK has attacked Buhari more than anyone and it was his view. Her(Uju's) attack on T.B Joshua maybe based on her experience. She didn't attack Yar'adua when he died, she didn't celebrate the death of other religious leaders.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) by Peacecore: 1:34pm On Sep 10, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

No substantiated evidence that Trump called Buhari lifeless.
Did Trump deny it when it surfaced? Was evidence also for Shithole countries? Prof said her mind jorh!

1 Like

Re: Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) by Peacecore: 1:36pm On Sep 10, 2022
LadyD22:

Are you a Christian?
Yes, why did you ask?
Re: Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) by Dabillion: 1:55pm On Sep 10, 2022
I love you bro, you're speaking my damn mind to these slowpoke's in here, I wish they're many more like you here to educate these ignorant specimens with no iota of sense in here. It still amaze me that people just choose to be stupid hah!
SisterFire:
...You reek of ignorance my dear , those you called out know better than coming to earth aka the most useless and backward planet in our mil-ky way and me•da galax-y,

Edited I just see u listed wicked people According to ur shallow understanding BUT NATURE DONT KNOW SIN NOR HOLINESS BUT WISDOM N FOOLISHNESS THAT U SEEK IS WITH KARMA they know what u don't know,kill for it and waits for karma and karma awaits them in every planet they visit , if I do what I harbour u would av counted me amongst them because I will make sure I wipe out everyone from the face of this earth , create better giants with wings as humans and await karma's judgement

These are men of agenda they know things but wants to make a collective whatever that lead to blood lust but u blackw@r'm know nothing ur ignorance has no issue with karma but ur empty brain.
Your Goddess Queen Elizabeth is worst than people u mentioned and I only wish nature bends the rule n bring her as an aboki in next month of her Reincarnation

Tiny worm listen carefully
These are people who Reincarnate happily on earth a planet u are so proud to practice ur tribalism and love of rotten global system

1: satanists so serious with their grand schemes resulting to world wars 1,2,3 apparently .
they are heads of Britain, USA ,Israel , Vatican city republic & France

2: Antichrists taken over by reptilians and Serpenyalims real owner of this world ,
They are those who forced Putin on Russia, jon-wong on north Korea all to stop the crazy satanists rest are secrets bigger than ur hateful dull brain.

3: Higher beings who left their wonderful planets to help fo@ls like u know ur purpose on earth , teach you about aspects of supreme W creator of Yahweh and billions of wing humanoids ) running the universe and show u history destroyed by holy Trinity but kept intact by the forces of universe recently they are likes of Fela anukpulapo kuti, me( don't believe me worm) , Vanessa , Mr Someone you hate etc

4: Fools who after death escapes Religious dungeons by mistake but are automatically recycled back to earth according to the light shining in their souls and ideologies stamped in their brains .Nature hates ignorance and takes it same way ur god takes sin. Nature dosent plant a dead soul of an aboki full of ignorance in an Australian woman's womb to avoid a fool who shall grow up to pollute their brain using systems. Tribalists like u that will kill cats n dogs( ur witches) or wish tribes in ur society are killed will never be recycled to miss Hinkelnuttl's womb in Germany to avoid u waking up from Ur dream( of events of ur past life ) to move a motion to kill all cats and pet snakes.

Nature has one enemy and that's Religion ,
Nature nurtures grievances with Religious gods but one thing it dosent allow is keeping quiet while Religion reduces ur black brains while u hate people around because u are a big fo@l.

Lastly , Isaac Newton , Maslow , Steve and co will never wish to come back to ur cursed planet earth full of Religious maggots spewing hates around humanity , they go for planets 4000yrs ahead of us . Don't read this ok , u shall see me in ur dreams in ur next life as an aboki or Calcutta pauper eating from the gutters looking for who to hate .
Re: Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) by SisterFire(f): 2:03pm On Sep 10, 2022
Dabillion:
I love you bro, you're speaking my damn mind to these slowpoke's in here, I wish they're many more like you here to educate these ignorant specimens with no iota of sense in here. It still amaze me that people just choose to be stupid hah!
...the fool was listing wicked people forgetting one can be wicked by drinking virgins bloo-ds to stay alive but will master the tricks of life and death. This once knows reality is all about wisdom and foolishness, they drink those blo.od and eat the fles.h of humans then await karma.
But that idiot knows nothing karma isn't trailing him yet but his greatest enemy now is his empty brain full of mental slavery , tribalism and stupidity. Nature after death integrates this fools in worst society to practice what they stored in the brain well than pollute a nice society with queen's slavery syndrome.
Re: Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) by abbasajao(m): 2:59pm On Sep 10, 2022
Upgraded version of Kemi Olunloyo

2 Likes

Re: Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) by kologba: 3:03pm On Sep 10, 2022
MrMuzzy:

Why would you call the Igbo tribe bitter. That's an absurd thing to say, think before you talk man
that it's the truth...always bittered at other tribe and blame everybody about the woe and catastrophe that befall there God-foresaking geographical location

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) by Landmack: 3:22pm On Sep 10, 2022
Michelle70:
This woman has some mental issues.
Frustrated, bittered and hate-filled

I doubt lesbians are this foolish

I don’t think she has mental issues pls.

If u have met pple in this life,u will know that there are most pple like her...they don’t hide their feelings,,..very blunt fellows. In fact,whatever society views as conservative,pple like Uju Anya will overturn it...they will call ur bluff and voice out how they feel abt something.

4 Likes

Re: Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) by Landmack: 3:27pm On Sep 10, 2022
abbasajao:
Upgraded version of Kemi Olunloyo

I disagree!

The former is a raving lunatic while the later is a blunt,stubborn and emancipated woman

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) by Navalsadiq(m): 4:31pm On Sep 10, 2022
The lesbian has always been a sadist

She is only frustrated she needs a good f****k

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) by chatinent: 4:32pm On Sep 10, 2022
I only see a non-hypocritical woman here.

5 Likes

Re: Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) by abobote: 4:32pm On Sep 10, 2022
She was right here, TB Joshua is an evil and false prophet
Re: Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) by BABANGBALI: 4:33pm On Sep 10, 2022
DOTian:
Very strong and erudite Igbo woman!
She says it as it is. Calls out the powerfully evil both when they're alive and when they're dead!
Doesn't pander to all sorts of wired sentiments. Typical traits of her forefathers.
Very very proud of this woman!
when was the last time she called out Buhari and co?

1 Like

Re: Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) by Ngwamankillyou(m): 4:33pm On Sep 10, 2022
Honestly as a proud Igbo man this woman's comment about our TB Joshua is as useless as the woman.

This is uncalled. Don't support nonessential nonsense.

8 Likes

Re: Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) by olisaEze(m): 4:34pm On Sep 10, 2022
It’s a really big world made smaller by the internet. Her life her opinions, e no suppose concern anybody apart from busybodies! However, if any that has received healing through his ministry can’t speak up, na me go kon begin dey form defender of the universe for hia?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) by gasparpisciotta: 4:34pm On Sep 10, 2022
E be like say this woman carries a very deep hurt

4 Likes

Re: Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) by BABANGBALI: 4:34pm On Sep 10, 2022
Navalsadiq:
The lesbian has always been a sadist

She is only frustrated she needs a good f****k
a good and steady fok would reformat her dead brain

1 Like

Re: Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) by gasparpisciotta: 4:35pm On Sep 10, 2022
abobote:
She was right here, TB Joshua is an evil and false prophet

Go to Ikotun area and say this again

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) by hardon1(m): 4:35pm On Sep 10, 2022
Who she even be sef. I don't know her prior to this time.

She is just talking as if she won't die. when her time comes, a younger person will also look at her eye to eye, remind her of her present utterances and also wish her an excruciating death grin

That's life. What goes around comes around

6 Likes

Re: Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) by Prettylima(f): 4:35pm On Sep 10, 2022
So no be today she start attacking people, it is well with her check my signature we produce all kinds of packaging cartons

1 Like

Re: Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) by Capitalismisasc: 4:35pm On Sep 10, 2022
grin THIS BI...H IS REAL
Re: Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) by dazzlingd(m): 4:35pm On Sep 10, 2022
I like this woman

She has no joy for slavery, imported religion.
She says no to slavery

2 Likes

Re: Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) by Headachetoigboh(f): 4:35pm On Sep 10, 2022
So u left what you will be doing,sat down and start going through her tweets just to find something. Mehn,you recovery is far far far away I swear
Re: Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) by Ginaz(f): 4:36pm On Sep 10, 2022
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]6TB Joshua is not a true man of God though!

i saw a vision about it and glory be to God.
Re: Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) by Kobicove(m): 4:36pm On Sep 10, 2022
Michelle70:
This woman has some mental issues.
Frustrated, bittered and hate-filled

I doubt lesbians are this foolish

She has some deep rooted mental issues!

7 Likes

Re: Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) by meobizy(f): 4:36pm On Sep 10, 2022
A Nairaland mod is trying his/her best to promote his/her aunt. I don’t give a Bleep who she is.

2 Likes

Re: Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) by sylve11: 4:36pm On Sep 10, 2022
KanwuliaExtra:
Please! Her right to freedom of expression.
Move on!

Shey when e be igbo woman talk am, na freedom of speech?

No wahala. embarassed cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

"Jonathan Will Suffer Massive Disgrace In 2015" - Prophet Marcus Korede Tibetan / Receive Your Supernatural Healing By Faith, In Jesus Name. Amen / Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.