Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,511 members, 7,843,532 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

How We Conquered Hackers From Asia – INEC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How We Conquered Hackers From Asia – INEC (18070 Views)

Our Results Portal Was Attacked From Asia During Ekiti, Osun Governorship Polls / Fulanization Of Benue State Completed. Region Conquered (picture) / 186 Doctors From Asia Writes Buhari To Transfer El-zakzaky To A Better Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How We Conquered Hackers From Asia – INEC by Peterobi90: 6:22am On Sep 10, 2022
Hmm
Re: How We Conquered Hackers From Asia – INEC by Nobody: 6:23am On Sep 10, 2022
kikikikikikikikikikik
Re: How We Conquered Hackers From Asia – INEC by Nobody: 6:25am On Sep 10, 2022
What INEC cannot do does not exist!

1 Like

Re: How We Conquered Hackers From Asia – INEC by tempest01(m): 6:26am On Sep 10, 2022
The Agbado boys. They pay foreign hackers to compromise and undermine our system.

If you are vocal on twitter or facebook, they try to hack your account. One sent me a phishing link on twitter thinking I was a noob.

4 Likes

Re: How We Conquered Hackers From Asia – INEC by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:27am On Sep 10, 2022
dis ones dem don already rig Obi out of d election, na testing d mic Dem Jez dey do now!
lipsrsealed
Re: How We Conquered Hackers From Asia – INEC by Danny50: 6:29am On Sep 10, 2022
Hmm 2023 is already concluded and summarised.
Re: How We Conquered Hackers From Asia – INEC by Dozie32(m): 6:41am On Sep 10, 2022
Hahahaha grin grin this is so funny. Audio conqueror grin
Re: How We Conquered Hackers From Asia – INEC by Enahjay28(m): 6:44am On Sep 10, 2022
INEC trying to open the eyes of Nigerians on what to expect come 2023, as the chairman said they should be ontop of their game else. Because some people know full well that they can't win the election (presidential) , but counting / depend on Rigging or Defraud the wick system of Inec. These people are known for Fraud, be on their real name, age and origin all is fraud. Fraud and manipulation is Thier STOCK IN TRADE . I no mention name o.

3 Likes

Re: How We Conquered Hackers From Asia – INEC by Yusufisraelj(m): 6:46am On Sep 10, 2022
eliyke:
;Ddem dis one don dey feel lyk rambo

Bon o people for here good.
Re: How We Conquered Hackers From Asia – INEC by incandescentena: 6:47am On Sep 10, 2022
angry undecided undecidedDumb Professor .....

undecidedREALLY Dumb Professor .....

1 Like

Re: How We Conquered Hackers From Asia – INEC by iscom(m): 6:48am On Sep 10, 2022
OK
Re: How We Conquered Hackers From Asia – INEC by jehoha696(m): 6:53am On Sep 10, 2022
Iffa hear stop hackers.... grin cheesy diz pple wan start anoda movie
Re: How We Conquered Hackers From Asia – INEC by Image123(m): 6:53am On Sep 10, 2022
Hackers from Asia, that should be Dubai, PDP lol.
Re: How We Conquered Hackers From Asia – INEC by israelmao(m): 6:59am On Sep 10, 2022
INEC should be ready to tackle more hackers with this exposition.
Re: How We Conquered Hackers From Asia – INEC by Nobody: 6:59am On Sep 10, 2022
Atiku voters i know, BAT voters i sabi.... wetin concern 5% and rigging nah...

No dey fall people hand here o, it's too early to dey use style concede defeat..
The whole world wan see the effect of those million walk and billion donations, no be now u go use wailing spoil everything...
Re: How We Conquered Hackers From Asia – INEC by Zagee: 7:02am On Sep 10, 2022
Who briefed Prof on this matter? Is it the same director of ICT in Abuja that was transferred/demoted to an administrative officer(abi secretary) role somewhere in the east?
undecided
Re: How We Conquered Hackers From Asia – INEC by sylve11: 7:08am On Sep 10, 2022
BadRadio:
Preping for some rigging, they are just hinting at you guys on their future excuses... INEC should not let the devil use them to destroy Nigeria... e no go funny at all

They will continue to manipulate things as much as their daily bread is from such activity. cool
Re: How We Conquered Hackers From Asia – INEC by yemex04(m): 7:09am On Sep 10, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:

Exactly! You don sabi them finish! This is exactly what came to my head the moment I saw this useless topic. Imagine the fools that can't transmit ordinary election results electronically are the ones stopping Asian hackers? grin grin

This will be their official excuse come 2023 and because of Obi's fondness for China, they will pin it on him. That's the game plan. If you know, you know.

Well u may be right about their motive but in the current political terrain, Obi can't win in 2023 even in the freest of election.. So prepare your mind that when he eventually looses, it won't be because he was rigged.. Obviously he would win in the South East but that's where it will end..
Re: How We Conquered Hackers From Asia – INEC by EtinosaDLaw(m): 7:14am On Sep 10, 2022
yemex04:

Well u may be right about their motive but in the current political terrain, Obi can't win in 2023 even in the freest of election.. So prepare your mind that when he eventually looses, it won't be because he was rigged.. Obviously he would win in the South East but that's where it will end..

Tell that to INEC, the "powers that be" obviously do not share in your sentiments. Obi cannot win right? So why come up with an excuse this early if they weren't feeling threatened?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How We Conquered Hackers From Asia – INEC by Jflex07(m): 7:16am On Sep 10, 2022
yemex04:

Why do you tinubu guys keep repeating this same line over and over again. We have heard you guys countless times, can we now rest?

2 Likes

Re: How We Conquered Hackers From Asia – INEC by jrusky(m): 7:26am On Sep 10, 2022
A sane Nigeria will know who are those behind it no need to think too far its dem the criminal developers of the world wan win ekiti and osun for creepy liar Pandora thief Labour in vain party no wonder they said thy will get 580k votes in Osun but God disgraced dem and managed to give dem less dan 3k votes.

INEC should be ready they are coming again by Feb 2023 they have their evil developers criminals ready to hack from Asia and Russia in particular INEC be on look out. Very useless a s s holes I can't imagine trying to force a useless presidential candidate on people throats infact its so annoying.

Obi, no pdp state will be given to you I don't know of apc but my party pdp will never give any of our state to you, if its to rig we will rig, if its to fight we will crush your supporters anyhow you want it we are on ground preparing for the moment shey una dey craze baa? We shall see who craze pass.
Re: How We Conquered Hackers From Asia – INEC by ike007(m): 7:27am On Sep 10, 2022
How funny people who snakes and monkies can steal from and get away with it are now computer gurus...

Make una no just toy with this election o... Nigeria would blow up
Re: How We Conquered Hackers From Asia – INEC by funsho75(m): 7:44am On Sep 10, 2022
Wen i read alot of comments here ehn....

They did a great job in protecting votes in the last election and they deserved a kudos...
Ekiti, anambra and osun is the best election in Nigeria in recent years...

When people where asking for online voting, diaspora voting, i always tell them we are not ready for those things...

No matter the system there are some people who finds joy penetranting system..

Even US election still suffers from the hand of hackers...

So if you think they gave the PR because they want to rig next election.. My dear, your cry never start..
Re: How We Conquered Hackers From Asia – INEC by Ikea81: 7:46am On Sep 10, 2022
All these stories, inec no wan do electric voting. They are already planning to rig the elections

1 Like

Re: How We Conquered Hackers From Asia – INEC by Iykenuwa(m): 7:52am On Sep 10, 2022
No wonder APC lost the election.

Baba Agbado on rampage with Bullion van money
Re: How We Conquered Hackers From Asia – INEC by funsho75(m): 7:53am On Sep 10, 2022
Ikea81:
All these stories, inec no wan do electric voting. They are already planning to rig the elections

Do you think we have structure for electronic voting..

Electronic voting no be childs play oo...

And don't come with the bank system bulshit
Re: How We Conquered Hackers From Asia – INEC by Starkz9898(m): 8:03am On Sep 10, 2022
make inec try anything funny come 2023 dem no go like the end result....they are already preparing an excuse,e no go funny embarassed
Re: How We Conquered Hackers From Asia – INEC by SamDayJoy: 8:12am On Sep 10, 2022
Repent, for the kingdom of God is near.
Re: How We Conquered Hackers From Asia – INEC by yemex04(m): 8:14am On Sep 10, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:

Tell that to INEC, the "powers that be" obviously do not share in your sentiments. Obi cannot win right? So why come up with an excuse this early if they weren't feeling threatened?

I replied you this way because you mentioned Obi as if he has the best chance of winning & you believe the only reason he wouldn't win is if the election is rigged.. BUT REALITY is he wouldn't win based on the current political terrain in a freest of election.. It is important for you to note this in an election where you Tinubu & Atiku who practically better chance of winning using all real indices.
Re: How We Conquered Hackers From Asia – INEC by EtinosaDLaw(m): 8:18am On Sep 10, 2022
yemex04:

I replied you this way because you mentioned Obi as if he has the best chance of winning & you believe the only reason he wouldn't win is if the election is rigged.. BUT REALITY is he wouldn't win based on the current political terrain in a freest of election.. It is important for you to note this in an election where you Tinubu & Atiku who practically better chance of winning using all real indices.

What are these indices, if I may ask?
Re: How We Conquered Hackers From Asia – INEC by Goalnaldo(m): 8:19am On Sep 10, 2022
Some thread creators Sha. You people don't know how to summarise?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayemi: Turning Ekiti Into A Huge Construction Site. / Gov Suntai Discharged From US Hospital / Battle For Automatic Ticket Unsettles APC Senators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.