Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,440 members, 7,830,206 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Viral Pause Challenge Hits South African Schools (Pictures) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Viral Pause Challenge Hits South African Schools (Pictures) (50393 Views)

Ghana Government Building Stem Senior Secondary Schools(pictures) / Condom Vending Machines In South African Schools To Fight HIV, Pregnancies (Pix) / 'Fall Down & Die Dance' Challenge Hits UNIBEN ATM And UNIZIK Lecture Hall (video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Viral Pause Challenge Hits South African Schools (Pictures) by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 7:44pm On Sep 10, 2022
Kessy090:
Looks nice and stunning....

Reminds me of Edet, Mrs Salami back then in primary school.

Meanwhile, why do female secondary students wear short skirts to school?

Was about asking this same question.
Don't they regulate these kids with dress codes?

Used to envy their Zulu virginity ceremonies but with this, they may become another Nigeria just a few years from now.
Re: Viral Pause Challenge Hits South African Schools (Pictures) by BeanmanX(m): 7:44pm On Sep 10, 2022
Useless thread....
Re: Viral Pause Challenge Hits South African Schools (Pictures) by Broveens42(m): 7:45pm On Sep 10, 2022
Op fire on... Most Nigerians are just angry about their own country they can't change...

Any little thing they would start shouting it's the whites, it's the whites...look at the cool environment of south African public schools...is it also the whites?

And they shout some of this things, I challenge them to exchange SA politicians with nija politicians let's see if the over 55,000 mega watts of electricity won't drop to 3000 ... Don't ask me why, because we know some people would want to float their Generator business...
Nija is a failed project

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Viral Pause Challenge Hits South African Schools (Pictures) by theTranslator: 7:45pm On Sep 10, 2022
survival1:
This is an old thing Nigeria kids are use to. This is Nigeria version of
change your style,
another one,
another one,
be like that.

So he don tey for Naija.
exactly lol
That thing pass 30 years for Naija
Na now all this one's dey take am trend
Re: Viral Pause Challenge Hits South African Schools (Pictures) by theTranslator: 7:45pm On Sep 10, 2022
int0x80:
Why is it that every challenge that comes out in the world, South Africans must participate in it?
they don't really have jobs
Re: Viral Pause Challenge Hits South African Schools (Pictures) by theTranslator: 7:46pm On Sep 10, 2022
Promise47:
Omo South Africa girls fine oh she that girl laps tongue tongue tongue cool shocked I wish I will have a chance to test her anyway south Africa is a very Good country sweet girls
because of laps

Ode
Re: Viral Pause Challenge Hits South African Schools (Pictures) by theTranslator: 7:46pm On Sep 10, 2022
OROSUNBOLB:
South Africans are really cool people if one studies them well enough. My love for them increased tremendously after watching some their great movies like Greed And Desire, Imbewu,Durban Gen,House of Zwide,Scandal, etc. As a Yoruba man,I think I can live comfortably among them. They interest me big time !
won ma xenophobia aye e ni cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Viral Pause Challenge Hits South African Schools (Pictures) by theTranslator: 7:48pm On Sep 10, 2022
Exxxgeee:
Can u give us a fvcking break, grandpa moses..
that guy stupid
Re: Viral Pause Challenge Hits South African Schools (Pictures) by Broveens42(m): 7:49pm On Sep 10, 2022
DIVINEEVIDENCE:

Was about asking this same question.
Don't they regulate these kids with dress codes?

Used to envy their Zulu virginity ceremonies but with this, they may become another Nigeria just a few years from now.

Skimpy skirts are very common among high school teenagers all over the world, maybe with exception to extremely religious or missionary schools

1 Like

Re: Viral Pause Challenge Hits South African Schools (Pictures) by theTranslator: 7:50pm On Sep 10, 2022
WannaCRY:

I first wanna know why you're obsessed with whites even when kids are just having fun.
l
Tmksouth don open burner cheesy grin

No dey disguise
You are not a Nigerian in Enugu
You are a satafricow shocked grin
Re: Viral Pause Challenge Hits South African Schools (Pictures) by theTranslator: 7:51pm On Sep 10, 2022
Broveens42:

Skimpy skirts are very common among high school teenagers all over the world, maybe with exception to extremely religious or missionary schools
no
Only South East asia(they don't really have anything) and satafricow(which have too much)

Maybe that's why they are the rape capital
Re: Viral Pause Challenge Hits South African Schools (Pictures) by WannaCRY: 7:52pm On Sep 10, 2022
theTranslator:
l

No dey disguise

theTranslator, theTranscriber, theTransvestite, theTransexual - how do you do cool

1 Like

Re: Viral Pause Challenge Hits South African Schools (Pictures) by fman(m): 7:55pm On Sep 10, 2022
yahmohy27:

I tell you, hmmm most especially ipob
I swear and also Afonja too
Re: Viral Pause Challenge Hits South African Schools (Pictures) by theTranslator: 7:56pm On Sep 10, 2022
WannaCRY:

theTranslator, theTranscriber, theTransvestite, theTransexual - how do you do cool
lol

Why are you disguising?

You afraid to claim satafricowland?
Re: Viral Pause Challenge Hits South African Schools (Pictures) by WannaCRY: 7:56pm On Sep 10, 2022
theTranslator:
l

No dey disguise

Enugu is where it's happening in terms of soup pot stealing and all. Very cool place to be a hungry somebody. Try keeping up my buddy, theTransvestite.

1 Like

Re: Viral Pause Challenge Hits South African Schools (Pictures) by theTranslator: 7:58pm On Sep 10, 2022
WannaCRY:

Enugu is where it's happening in terms of soup pot stealing and all. Try keeping up my buddy, theTransvestite.
you're either ironGalaxy or tmksouth

Why you dey disguise?

Na your Papa be transvestite
Re: Viral Pause Challenge Hits South African Schools (Pictures) by WannaCRY: 8:01pm On Sep 10, 2022
theTranslator:
that guy stupid

You're seriously bipolar.

1 Like

Re: Viral Pause Challenge Hits South African Schools (Pictures) by theTranslator: 8:02pm On Sep 10, 2022
WannaCRY:

You're seriously bipolar.
yeah I know

You're not the first person to say that to me wink cheesy grin shocked
Re: Viral Pause Challenge Hits South African Schools (Pictures) by WannaCRY: 8:04pm On Sep 10, 2022
theTranslator:
yeah I know

You're not the first person to say that to me wink cheesy grin shocked

I wonder if TMK will hit FP twice today in a space of 3 hours.

I see his other thread is number 1 in TRENDING section.

I have to be honest with you theTransvestite, TMK KNOWS NEWS!!!! cool cool cool

Don't you agree?

1 Like

Re: Viral Pause Challenge Hits South African Schools (Pictures) by theTranslator: 8:06pm On Sep 10, 2022
WannaCRY:

I wonder if TMK will hit FP twice today in a space of 3 hours.

I see his other thread is number 1 in TRENDING section.

I have to be honest with you theTransvestite, TMK KNOWS NEWS!!!! cool cool cool

Don't you agree?
come with your main account
Don't be a coward wink cheesy shocked

This is why your women..... cheesy cheesy shocked
Re: Viral Pause Challenge Hits South African Schools (Pictures) by WannaCRY: 8:12pm On Sep 10, 2022
theTranslator:
come with your main account
Don't be a coward wink cheesy shocked

This is why your women..... cheesy cheesy shocked

TMKsouth has stood the test of time for 4 years of xenophobia and homophobia on this forum. He's the most man than many of you always reporting him to be banned.

Wow! TMK, like South Africa, is so advanced and modern in his outlook. I respect that guy cool

1 Like

Re: Viral Pause Challenge Hits South African Schools (Pictures) by 6ixT8: 8:29pm On Sep 10, 2022
These Southies get head Sha.

1 Like

Re: Viral Pause Challenge Hits South African Schools (Pictures) by REALretep(m): 8:54pm On Sep 10, 2022
TMKsouth:
Additional footage to stop thread derailer in his tracks

That babe in the last pic shaa grin
Re: Viral Pause Challenge Hits South African Schools (Pictures) by WannaCRY: 9:02pm On Sep 10, 2022
REALretep:
That babe in the last pic shaa grin

She's not a babe. She's an underaged (under 18) kid in school.

How old are you undecided

1 Like

Re: Viral Pause Challenge Hits South African Schools (Pictures) by theTranslator: 9:05pm On Sep 10, 2022
WannaCRY:

did them mods ban your tmksouth moniker? cheesy cheesy
Re: Viral Pause Challenge Hits South African Schools (Pictures) by int0x80(m): 9:11pm On Sep 10, 2022
theTranslator:
they don't really have jobs
grin grin grin grin
Re: Viral Pause Challenge Hits South African Schools (Pictures) by REALretep(m): 9:12pm On Sep 10, 2022
WannaCRY:

She's a babe please.
Without age consideration, I find her legs attractive

Re: Viral Pause Challenge Hits South African Schools (Pictures) by WannaCRY: 9:12pm On Sep 10, 2022
theTranslator:
did them mods ban your tmksouth moniker? cheesy cheesy

I don't understand. What do you mean theTransTransplantedPenis guy?

Did u thank the Chinese guy who helped u out? It's definitely an upgrade from what u had before.

1 Like

Re: Viral Pause Challenge Hits South African Schools (Pictures) by WannaCRY: 9:14pm On Sep 10, 2022
REALretep:
She's a babe please.
Without age consideration, I find her legs attractive

Explain that to South African judge who'll lock u up for 25 years for child rape.

1 Like

Re: Viral Pause Challenge Hits South African Schools (Pictures) by REALretep(m): 9:19pm On Sep 10, 2022
WannaCRY:

Explain that to South African judge who'll lock u up for 25 years for child rape.
Rape Judge

Seems you have a problem with English language

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obidinma-Sylvia Ijeoma Of UNIZIK Bags A First-Class, Breaks 10 Year Record / Obtainable Options For A 2:2 Grad In Canada, Us, Uk, And Norway. / University Of Port Harcourt Lecturer Caught Sexually Harassing A Female Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.