Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,245 members, 7,829,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Viral Pause Challenge Hits South African Schools (Pictures) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Viral Pause Challenge Hits South African Schools (Pictures) (50387 Views)

Ghana Government Building Stem Senior Secondary Schools(pictures) / Condom Vending Machines In South African Schools To Fight HIV, Pregnancies (Pix) / 'Fall Down & Die Dance' Challenge Hits UNIBEN ATM And UNIZIK Lecture Hall (video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Viral Pause Challenge Hits South African Schools (Pictures) by WannaCRY: 9:21pm On Sep 10, 2022
REALretep:
Rape Judge

Seems you have a problem with English language

What are u doing LUSTING after underage schoolgirls talking about their thighs? If you sleep with a school child it's rape - don't u know that?

I asked how old are you sicko??

1 Like

Re: Viral Pause Challenge Hits South African Schools (Pictures) by ReachHard: 9:25pm On Sep 10, 2022
At least, none of them turned up
₦€kk!d in this challenge, neither is the challenge's theme centered around lewdness.

That's fine and ok for me ...cos we all know what sells out there these days, once you pollute these kiddies' minds with such trash, they're GONE forever...so, I must commend them for veering away from that dangerous path with this challenge of theirs
Re: Viral Pause Challenge Hits South African Schools (Pictures) by REALretep(m): 9:27pm On Sep 10, 2022
WannaCRY:

What are u doing LUSTING after underage schoolgirls talking about their thighs? If you sleep with a school child it's rape - don't u know that?

I asked how old are you sicko??
Sorry bro
I don't engage in abusive conversation.

But you shaa need to improve on your understanding of English language before I reply your mention again.

Cheers
Re: Viral Pause Challenge Hits South African Schools (Pictures) by WannaCRY: 9:57pm On Sep 10, 2022
REALretep:
Sorry bro
I don't engage in abusive conversation.

But you shaa need to improve on your understanding of English language before I reply your mention again.

Cheers

My English is excellent - I attended WITS.

You're used to sickos clapping for u when u say children are "babes" and lusting after their thighs undecided

1 Like

Re: Viral Pause Challenge Hits South African Schools (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 10, 2022
TMKsouth:
Spectacular video of the pause challenge in one South African School!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DngbwN8bwtU
SouthAfrica girls and big Nyash is bread nd butter,,, I always fall inlove with der girls grin grin
Re: Viral Pause Challenge Hits South African Schools (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Sep 10, 2022
OROSUNBOLB:
South Africans are really cool people if one studies them well enough. My love for them increased tremendously after watching some of their great movies like Greed And Desire, Imbewu,Durban Gen,House of Zwide,Scandal, etc. As a Yoruba man,I think I can live comfortably among them. They interest me big time !
Abi na der Girls Nyash de interest u grin
Afonja u never tell us ur real intentions grin grin
Re: Viral Pause Challenge Hits South African Schools (Pictures) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:00pm On Sep 10, 2022
Lewisjohnson:

Abi na der Girls Nyash de interest u grin
Afonja u never tell us ur real intentions grin grin

OSU,you should know that our own girls too dey carry weight for back na !
Re: Viral Pause Challenge Hits South African Schools (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Sep 10, 2022
OROSUNBOLB:

OSU,you should know that our own girls too dey carry weight for back na !
SouthAfrica girls is 99% with heavy back package,,,,, na dem carry Nyash pass 4 whole Africa
Re: Viral Pause Challenge Hits South African Schools (Pictures) by virginchaser(m): 11:11pm On Sep 10, 2022
Promise47:
Omo South Africa girls fine oh she that girl laps tongue tongue tongue cool shocked I wish I will have a chance to test her anyway south Africa is a very Good country sweet girls

Are you normal? You are very close to prison gate.
Re: Viral Pause Challenge Hits South African Schools (Pictures) by Maziebuka5(m): 11:41pm On Sep 10, 2022
TMKsouth:

This extremely violent and sickening attachment below. And you didn't see me running to mommy moderators like you. Grow some thick skin, son.
you should learn to ignore all frustrated Nigerians.
Re: Viral Pause Challenge Hits South African Schools (Pictures) by Goldbw122(m): 2:56am On Sep 11, 2022
Nigeria own na go worse pass ..
Re: Viral Pause Challenge Hits South African Schools (Pictures) by Lamanii22(f): 7:21am On Sep 11, 2022
eliyke:
undecideduna no get buhari nd tinubu na y una get tym 4 dis nonsense challenge
grin grin grin
Re: Viral Pause Challenge Hits South African Schools (Pictures) by Pharaohny: 8:05am On Sep 11, 2022
WannaCRY:

LOL, you ended up being the joke

U wanted to say "xenophobic people" cry We cry with u cry

Cry alone shocked grin
Re: Viral Pause Challenge Hits South African Schools (Pictures) by Wuppdex: 11:25am On Sep 11, 2022
Only fuckery and hypersexualization, no wonder the continent is struggling to have youths with brighter minds and innovatives idea. ONE DIGIT IQ

Promise47:
Omo South Africa girls fine oh she that girl laps tongue tongue tongue cool shocked I wish I will have a chance to test her anyway south Africa is a very Good country sweet girls
Re: Viral Pause Challenge Hits South African Schools (Pictures) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 6:23pm On Sep 11, 2022
Lewisjohnson:

SouthAfrica girls is 99% with heavy back package,,,,, na dem carry Nyash pass 4 whole Africa

Agreed,but trust me what they carry goes beyond that "heavy back package". They are smart and very intelligent as well.
Re: Viral Pause Challenge Hits South African Schools (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 11, 2022
OROSUNBOLB:

Agreed,but trust me what they carry goes beyond that "heavy back package". They are smart and very intelligent as well.
Mtcheeeew, SouthAfrica blacks na Mumu,,
Re: Viral Pause Challenge Hits South African Schools (Pictures) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:24pm On Sep 12, 2022
Lewisjohnson:

Mtcheeeew, SouthAfrica blacks na Mumu,,

Are you saying Mandela was a mumu too 'cause he was a black south African ? It's so wrong to make such a derogatory remarks about a whole lot of people,man ! What even makes you think those people are mumu or something ? Do you even think you can handle some of these black south Africans if your path crosses theirs ? Black Southies are not any mumu,Nigerians aren't even better than them in terms of being smart and intelligent.
Re: Viral Pause Challenge Hits South African Schools (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 13, 2022
OROSUNBOLB:

Are you saying Mandela was a mumu too 'cause he was a black south African ? It's so wrong to make such a derogatory remarks about a whole lot of people,man ! What even makes you think those people are mumu or something ? Do you even think you can handle some of these black south Africans if your path crosses theirs ? Black Southies are not any mumu,Nigerians aren't even better than them in terms of being smart and intelligent.
Mandela is de only intelligent south Man ever known,,
Since blacks took power in South Africa, it has turn from frying pan to fire, the Whites are trying 2 bring the good out of the country,,
SouthAfrica is the most disorganized, uncooperative and ununited state in the world, black south Africans hav de opportunity to being govern by the Whites that can develop there country, but they where dumb to take dat opportunity,,
Look at what the black Rulers have turn south Africa to after handover from the Whites

Re: Viral Pause Challenge Hits South African Schools (Pictures) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 9:35am On Sep 13, 2022
Lewisjohnson:

Mandela is de only intelligent south Man ever known,,
Since blacks took power in South Africa, it has turn from frying pan to fire, the Whites are trying 2 bring the good out of the country,,
SouthAfrica is the most disorganized, uncooperative and ununited state in the world, black south Africans hav de opportunity to being govern by the Whites that can develop there country, but they where dumb to take dat opportunity,,
Look at what the black Rulers have turn south Africa to after handover from the Whites

Okay.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obidinma-Sylvia Ijeoma Of UNIZIK Bags A First-Class, Breaks 10 Year Record / Obtainable Options For A 2:2 Grad In Canada, Us, Uk, And Norway. / University Of Port Harcourt Lecturer Caught Sexually Harassing A Female Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.