Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

GEJ, Sai Baba And PO: My Observations About Winning The Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ, Sai Baba And PO: My Observations About Winning The Election (427 Views)

PDP Optimistic About Winning Osun Governorship Election / Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video / Drama As Bauchi Women Kiss Ballot Paper, Shout ‘sai Baba’ Before Casting Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GEJ, Sai Baba And PO: My Observations About Winning The Election by mannycrown: 4:34pm On Sep 10, 2022
Firstly, I have given my right to vote to our corrupt system. Until it gets better I will never vote.
In 2010/11 we were enthusiastic and all, even joined as volunteers with INEC to register voters. But it was all due to lack of knowledge of the corrupt monster, called NIGERIA.

My point is I DON'T AND WON'T VOTE BUT OBSERVE..even in 2023.

So I have observed from 2011 that GEJ was the trend on all social media platform and on the lips of all Nigerians, did he win the elections that year? YES, he did.

2015 came and it was "Sai Baba" from up North to down South, did PMB win the presidential election that year? YES, he did. This still sufficed for PMB by the whiskers in 2019 elections.

Now, 2023, Peter Obi is on all social media and trending and making headlines every second of every minute, home and abroad.
Now the question is; Will PO win the 2023 elections? YES, he will, from my observations.

PS:
I am an INDIFFERENT registered voter, fortunately without a PVC and has never voted, and will never vote until the systems is overhauled and working ie, we vote via email and straight it goes to INEC!

Over to y'all. I'm out.
Re: GEJ, Sai Baba And PO: My Observations About Winning The Election by duro4chang(m): 4:37pm On Sep 10, 2022
Me too. I will not vote but be an onlooker.
Re: GEJ, Sai Baba And PO: My Observations About Winning The Election by Okoroawusa: 4:38pm On Sep 10, 2022
Since you don't have a PVC and will not vote why are disturbing us by opening a thread to tell us who you will not vote for that will win?

All these OBIdient slaves will never stop to amaze us.
Every Saturday they now hold rallies mainly in normal PDP electoral strongholds and then believe that they are hurting Tinubu not Atiku.

No be mumu be that?
Re: GEJ, Sai Baba And PO: My Observations About Winning The Election by lhordspy: 4:39pm On Sep 10, 2022
Lol.

See is mouth like 'Yes he will win'.

No PVC, no electoral value... You go about from social media to social media constituting Nuisance all over the place.

I say this and i will repeat myself. It is not by social media trend, infact half of those miscreants dont even have pvc like this Emeka up there.. They are just following the trend catching cruise.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ, Sai Baba And PO: My Observations About Winning The Election by AdamuKD: 4:46pm On Sep 10, 2022
grin
Obi is our incoming president

2 Likes

Re: GEJ, Sai Baba And PO: My Observations About Winning The Election by AdamuKD: 4:48pm On Sep 10, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Since you don't have a PVC and will not vote why are disturbing us by opening a thread to tell us who you will not vote for that will win?

Every Saturday they now hold rallies mainly in normal PDP electoral strongholds and then believe that they are hurting Tinubu not Atiku.

No be mumu be that?
Your brain is seriously paining you.
Take agbado to get sense

1 Like

Re: GEJ, Sai Baba And PO: My Observations About Winning The Election by mannycrown: 4:50pm On Sep 10, 2022
Okoroawusa:

No be mumu be that?

I am indifferent oga. I opened the thread to share my observations. This same observation is for fellow indifferent unopinionated persons to reflect on the timeline I shared and concur or state their observations.

1 Like

Re: GEJ, Sai Baba And PO: My Observations About Winning The Election by mannycrown: 4:55pm On Sep 10, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

See is mouth like 'Yes he will win'.

No PVC, no electoral value... You go about from social media to social media constituting Nuisance all over the place.

I say this and i will repeat myself. It is not by social media trend, infact half of those miscreants dont even have pvc like this Emeka up there.. They are just following the trend catching cruise.

No cruise catching..I have never voted and will NOT. After surving in 2011 when I ignorantly attempted but ran away with my life in tact. Can't risk my life for neither PO nor BAT.

And yes, from my observations over the years as stated, PO is the most likely to win.
Do your own analysis and respond..to who will likely win considering the years in view.
Re: GEJ, Sai Baba And PO: My Observations About Winning The Election by Gentino(m): 5:03pm On Sep 10, 2022
You're part of our problem by voluntarily refusing to let God use you to enthrone a competent Nigerian. If everyone is on the fence just like you, how would Nigeria get better?

1 Like

Re: GEJ, Sai Baba And PO: My Observations About Winning The Election by mannycrown: 5:09pm On Sep 10, 2022
Gentino:
You're part of our problem by voluntarily refusing to let God use you to enthrone a competent Nigerian. If everyone is on the fence just like you, how would Nigeria get better?

If you experience what I did in 2011 you might join me on the fence!

I will be on this fence for as long as it takes Nigeria to get better.

I accept being a part of the problem now, which I wasn't in 2011.
Re: GEJ, Sai Baba And PO: My Observations About Winning The Election by Agboola321(m): 5:24pm On Sep 10, 2022
mannycrown:
Firstly, I have given my right to vote to our corrupt system. Until it gets better I will never vote.
In 2010/11 we were enthusiastic and all, even joined as volunteers with INEC to register voters. But it was all due to lack of knowledge of the corrupt monster, called NIGERIA.

My point is I DON'T AND WON'T VOTE BUT OBSERVE..even in 2023.

So I have observed from 2011 that GEJ was the trend on all social media platform and on the lips of all Nigerians, did he win the elections that year? YES, he did.

2015 came and it was "Sai Baba" from up North to down South, did PMB win the presidential election that year? YES, he did. This still sufficed for PMB by the whiskers in 2019 elections.

Now, 2023, Peter Obi is on all social media and trending and making headlines every second of every minute, home and abroad.
Now the question is; Will PO win the 2023 elections? YES, he will, from my observations.

PS:
I am an INDIFFERENT registered voter, fortunately without a PVC and has never voted, and will never vote until the systems is overhauled and working ie, we vote via email and straight it goes to INEC!

Over to y'all. I'm out.

Sitting back and expecting a miracle, will never happen.

To change the narrative, i suggest you get involved. Folding your hands when you know there's a problem to be solved will not solve the issue.

The best way is to act! I suggest you get your PVC when next an election will hold after 2023. Your vote can make a difference.

Gracias

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

If Tinubu Was Your Father, Would You Advice Him To Still Contest The 2023 Electi / Peter Obi Is A National Embarrassment, / PDP Leaders Bribed To Scuttle Atiku's Presidency - NEC Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.