Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,252 members, 7,860,582 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:58 PM

Ukraine: Russia's Military Withdraws, Explains Withdrawal - Foreign Affairs (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukraine: Russia's Military Withdraws, Explains Withdrawal (62040 Views)

UK PM: Boris Johnson Withdraws From Race As Rishi Sunak Tipped To Succeed Truss / War In Ukraine: Russia Restricts Access To BBC In Media Crackdown / President Weah Withdraws Ndubuisi Nwabudike's Nomination For Liberia's NEC Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Re: Ukraine: Russia's Military Withdraws, Explains Withdrawal by Spandau: 1:11pm On Sep 22, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
haha I see him on politics now actively attacking the Igbos rather than the usual Christians.

A few years ago, they were very loud broadcasting on international news that the quran is preserved dot for dot, letter for letter etc. Some illiterates continue to promulgate that SOPHISTicated extrapolation.

That is why they keep blocking me and depriving me from posting stuff. I am not posting from any other sources but the noble quran and Islamic archives.

You really have their number.
Re: Ukraine: Russia's Military Withdraws, Explains Withdrawal by NairaMaster1(m): 4:51pm On Apr 15, 2023
Jashub:
You are still learning oga but let me break it down with an example : China's economy is larger than that of US (fact) , yet the Yuan is lower in value. Why ? The answer is simply because goods in the International market are bought in the dollar equivalent. But when a country refuses buying and dealing in dollars , their own local currency naturally appreciates in value .

This is the same strategy that Russia now uses since the so called economic "sanctions " came to play . As it stands now, Russia is now selling her oil in Rubles, thus making it appreciate in value on the International market .

As for the war, Russia is fighting a conventional war because they specifically made it clear from the onset that they would only attack targets that were strategically threats to Russian interests. If they were to go with biological and nuclear weapons, Ukraine would have gone into extinction two days after Putin invaded grin

I gave up on you when I saw China economy is bigger than that of US.

Google the largest economy in the world.

I thought you are intelligent.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Vladimir Putin Dives Into Ice Frozen Lake To Celebrate Epiphany (Photos, Vids) / Lady Raped And Beheaded In Congo For Serving Forbidden Fish To Rebels (pic) / Osama Bin Laden's Letter To America Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.