Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,484 members, 7,861,403 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:39 AM

(Throwback) Lagos Youths Always In My House To Beg For Money - Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / (Throwback) Lagos Youths Always In My House To Beg For Money - Tinubu (1008 Views)

All He Could Do Was Boast That He Saved Money - Tinubu Fires Obi / Ekiti 2022: ‘No Vote, No Money’ – Tinubu Teases Electorate(Video) / 'Osun Doesn't Have My Kind Of Money' - Tinubu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(Throwback) Lagos Youths Always In My House To Beg For Money - Tinubu by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:31pm On Sep 10, 2022
Sen. Oluremi Tinubu, the Senator representing Lagos Central Senatorial District and wife of a former Lagos State Governor, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, has said youths of today are lazy and not ready to work.

According to her, most of the youths in Lagos would come to her husband’s house, claiming “they want to enjoy Asiwaju’s money.”

She, however, expressed displeasure that “most of these youths don’t want to work”, adding that “the moment you give them work to do, they fall sick.”

Sen. Tinubu added that youths of nowadays are interested in making quick money, “but they don’t want to work before making the money.”

She added that, “our youths are very rude because they want to be like all those people abroad.”

Speaking on a Lagos Television programme on Saturday morning, Tinubu said her New Era Foundation Patience Home had concluded plans to empower youths in her senatorial district.

Tinubu disclosed that 10 youths each from all the local governments under Lagos CentraI would benefit from the empowerment initiative.

The Lagos Senator enjoined youths in her senatorial district to contact their local government chairmen and avail themselves of the opportunities provided by the foundation.

https://dailypost.ng/2019/09/28/lazy-lagos-youths-always-house-free-money-tinubu/

Nlfpmod

1 Like

Re: (Throwback) Lagos Youths Always In My House To Beg For Money - Tinubu by madridguy(m): 8:34pm On Sep 10, 2022
God bless Nigeria incoming first lady.
Re: (Throwback) Lagos Youths Always In My House To Beg For Money - Tinubu by Andres28(m): 8:34pm On Sep 10, 2022
She's now coming back to sweet talk us to vote her druggie husband..Ndi Ara.
We are voting Mr obi
To hell with tinubu and atiku..enough is enough.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: (Throwback) Lagos Youths Always In My House To Beg For Money - Tinubu by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:34pm On Sep 10, 2022
That's because Your husband stole there inheritance

5 Likes

Re: (Throwback) Lagos Youths Always In My House To Beg For Money - Tinubu by Omihanifa: 8:36pm On Sep 10, 2022
Everyone knows that her husband stole the people’s commonwealth so there’s nothing bad if they come cap in hand to her husband’s residence to ask for their own share of the loot

3 Likes

Re: (Throwback) Lagos Youths Always In My House To Beg For Money - Tinubu by LagosEmir: 8:40pm On Sep 10, 2022
This woman that talks anyhow at people

5 Likes

Re: (Throwback) Lagos Youths Always In My House To Beg For Money - Tinubu by Beremx(f): 8:43pm On Sep 10, 2022
And she wants to be voice of the voiceless?

7 Likes

Re: (Throwback) Lagos Youths Always In My House To Beg For Money - Tinubu by M4A1carbine: 8:47pm On Sep 10, 2022
Agbado god mother...the woman that insults her miscreant soldiers constantly, after "pissing and shyting" on their destinies!!

5 Likes

Re: (Throwback) Lagos Youths Always In My House To Beg For Money - Tinubu by VladimirPutiin(m): 8:50pm On Sep 10, 2022
madridguy:

Re: (Throwback) Lagos Youths Always In My House To Beg For Money - Tinubu by derecho(m): 8:52pm On Sep 10, 2022
Her judgement day don near finish

How is she different from Buhari who referred to all youths in Nigeria as Lazy?

2 Likes

Re: (Throwback) Lagos Youths Always In My House To Beg For Money - Tinubu by clarocuzioo(m): 8:54pm On Sep 10, 2022
ooo
Re: (Throwback) Lagos Youths Always In My House To Beg For Money - Tinubu by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:58pm On Sep 10, 2022
M4A1carbine:
Agbado god mother...the woman that insults her miscreant soldiers constantly, after "pissing and shyting" on their destinies!!
That woman talks to them like Dem be slaves

3 Likes

Re: (Throwback) Lagos Youths Always In My House To Beg For Money - Tinubu by VKN23: 9:00pm On Sep 10, 2022
They will tell you that it is Igbo's that hate tinubu as a means to make you forget that APC IS bleeping and continues to bleep this country

TRIBALISM WILL DESTROY NIGERIA
.....Check siggy

2 Likes

Re: (Throwback) Lagos Youths Always In My House To Beg For Money - Tinubu by MadamExcellency: 9:10pm On Sep 10, 2022
But she said the truth.

Youths of nowadays don't want a work paying a living wage.

She proposes giving work those youth instead of handing them peanuts. That's great by my assessment.
Re: (Throwback) Lagos Youths Always In My House To Beg For Money - Tinubu by RZArecta(m): 9:21pm On Sep 10, 2022
Such a shame but at least some of them have been employed as online agbado urchins and masquerades so they can afford some decent meals cool

3 Likes

Re: (Throwback) Lagos Youths Always In My House To Beg For Money - Tinubu by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:21pm On Sep 10, 2022
RZArecta:
Such a shame but at least some of them have been employed as online agbado urchins and masquerades so they can afford some decent meals cool
Lol

1 Like

Re: (Throwback) Lagos Youths Always In My House To Beg For Money - Tinubu by AdamuKD: 9:23pm On Sep 10, 2022
grin
I don talk am before say people wey dey normal for Lagos no reach 10. Tilumbu don pocket all their senses and stole all their money. Later they will claim that the are surfiscated and wise. Fools

1 Like

Re: (Throwback) Lagos Youths Always In My House To Beg For Money - Tinubu by Nightwolf1: 9:27pm On Sep 10, 2022
They are the useless baboons on Nairaland defending your druggie of a husband grin grin

1 Like

Re: (Throwback) Lagos Youths Always In My House To Beg For Money - Tinubu by AdamuKD: 9:29pm On Sep 10, 2022
madridguy:
First class zombie grin

1 Like

Re: (Throwback) Lagos Youths Always In My House To Beg For Money - Tinubu by Lastpharoah33: 9:33pm On Sep 10, 2022
madridguy:

You are becoming a nuisance,

1 Like

Re: (Throwback) Lagos Youths Always In My House To Beg For Money - Tinubu by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:40pm On Sep 10, 2022
Nightwolf1:
They are the useless baboons on Nairaland defending your druggie of a husband grin grin
Well said

1 Like

Re: (Throwback) Lagos Youths Always In My House To Beg For Money - Tinubu by Abdu81: 9:51pm On Sep 10, 2022
Can't the so called senator remi take care of this old dirty EMILOKAN ?

Re: (Throwback) Lagos Youths Always In My House To Beg For Money - Tinubu by Jostoman: 9:55pm On Sep 10, 2022
LAGOSIAN too Mumu
Re: (Throwback) Lagos Youths Always In My House To Beg For Money - Tinubu by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:47pm On Sep 10, 2022
Jostoman:
LAGOSIAN too Mumu
The juju wey Tinubu use hold Dem too strong

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Man's Face That Always Look Scary (pictures) / List Of Four South-south Governors PDP Sent To Beg Nyesom Wike / Which Of These 2015 Promise Has Buhari- APC Fulfilled (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.