Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Nigerian Wanted By FBI For Defrauding New York State Of More Than $30 Million - Crime (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Wanted By FBI For Defrauding New York State Of More Than $30 Million (65944 Views)

Felix Osilama Okpoh, Wanted By FBI For $6 Million Scam Surrenders To EFCC / Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos) / Taiwo Oladunjoye, Nigerian, Wanted In UK. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Wanted By FBI For Defrauding New York State Of More Than $30 Million by RussellRutherfo: 9:56pm On Sep 20, 2022
UsmanBabaIdris:

Quote me that verse!

Are you sure you know anything about Islam?

You have suddenly forgotten Quran Cow verse 191 where Rasul Shaytaan that is Muhammad recites from Shaytaan that death is a just reward for infidels/disbelievers.

You have also forgotten Quran Cow verse 193 where Muslims are not to stop waging war until all men worship Shaytaan a.k.a Allah. Revenge is lawful.
This contradicts Matthew 5:38-39, 44; Romans 12:19-21; and I Peter
2:21-23.

What of Quran 4:74 where Muslims are to engage in war for Shaytaan a.k.a allah as they get to receive a reward whether they live or die. What of Quran 4:89 as these verses indicate that Muslims must kill infidels rather than making friends with them. Muslims must kill those who return to sedition or unbelief after
professing to partner with them in verse 91.

What of 9:29.
Muslims are commanded to kill the Jews and Christians.

29 Engage in war with those who do not believe in Allah nor in the last day.
Nor forbid what Allah and his messenger forbid, nor believe in the religion
of the truth among those who have been given the book until they pay
the jizya out of hand and they are subdued.

There are more and we can even proceed to the hadiths so we see more of his brutal murders as the evil man the Rasul of Shaytaan Muhammad was.
Re: Nigerian Wanted By FBI For Defrauding New York State Of More Than $30 Million by 1stGenAmerican(f): 6:36am On Sep 21, 2022
rusher14:
How much is the reward?

I'm a good bounty hunter.

I'll sniff him out.

After months have passed, the FBI will offer a reward for his whereabouts. $10,000 later, he’ll be in cuffs on a plane headed West.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Wanted By FBI For Defrauding New York State Of More Than $30 Million by IsSlyFoxxMad: 6:37am On Sep 21, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

After months have passed, the FBI will offer a reward for his whereabouts. $10,000 later, he’ll be in cuffs on a plane headed West.

You are hurting me badly. It’s alright,..
Re: Nigerian Wanted By FBI For Defrauding New York State Of More Than $30 Million by IsSlyFoxxMad: 7:31am On Sep 21, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

Assuming someone told you I was on my deathbed right now and the only thing that can save me is you taking to me.. would you still ignore me? I just want to know how hardened your heart is. I’m really trying here babe. I said some inexcusable things in the past but those outbursts don’t reflect who I truly am. Just get to know me and you will see. Pls respond. I miss you crazy.
Re: Nigerian Wanted By FBI For Defrauding New York State Of More Than $30 Million by babygirljoy: 5:04pm On Sep 21, 2022
You guys should check this video out, the unsolved murder of Adam , a young Nigerian boy whose torso was found in the River Thames.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUUfMBRzJFE
Re: Nigerian Wanted By FBI For Defrauding New York State Of More Than $30 Million by UsmanBabaIdris: 12:31pm On Sep 22, 2022
RussellRutherfo:

You have suddenly forgotten Quran Cow verse 191 where Rasul Shaytaan that is Muhammad recites from Shaytaan that death is a just reward for infidels/disbelievers.

You have also forgotten Quran Cow verse 193 where Muslims are not to stop waging war until all men worship Shaytaan a.k.a Allah. Revenge is lawful.

What of Quran 4:74 where Muslims are to engage in war for Shaytaan a.k.a allah as they get to receive a reward whether they live or die. What of Quran 4:89 as these verses indicate that Muslims must kill infidels rather than making friends with them. Muslims must kill those who return to sedition or unbelief after

There are more and we can even proceed to the hadiths so we see more of his brutal murders as the evil man the Rasul of Shaytaan Muhammad was.
I didn't asked you to reference the verse or verses. QUOTE me the verses if truly they are in the Qur'an as you claimed.
Re: Nigerian Wanted By FBI For Defrauding New York State Of More Than $30 Million by RussellRutherfo: 9:11pm On Sep 22, 2022
UsmanBabaIdris:

I didn't asked you to reference the verse or verses. QUOTE me the verses if truly they are in the Qur'an as you claimed.

Read and then go search the verses in your qu'ran as I explained. If you want more like a study of the Hadiths to buttress the fact that Rasul Shaytaan that is MuhamMad was really a false prophet then let's discuss more.
Re: Nigerian Wanted By FBI For Defrauding New York State Of More Than $30 Million by UsmanBabaIdris: 9:27pm On Sep 22, 2022
RussellRutherfo:

Read and then go search the verses in your qu'ran as I explained. If you want more like a study of the Hadiths to buttress the fact that Rasul Shaytaan that is MuhamMad was really a false prophet then let's discuss more.
Quote me the verses and then let us discuss more!
Am interested.
Re: Nigerian Wanted By FBI For Defrauding New York State Of More Than $30 Million by RussellRutherfo: 6:06am On Sep 23, 2022
UsmanBabaIdris:

Quote me the verses and then let us discuss more!
Am interested.

Wait.

So you didn't read all those verses I posted in my comment?

Do you need me to re-paste the statement again?

Here it is:

Now go study all the qu'ran verses I cited in this comment and get back to me.
Re: Nigerian Wanted By FBI For Defrauding New York State Of More Than $30 Million by UsmanBabaIdris: 7:32pm On Sep 23, 2022
RussellRutherfo:

Wait.

Here it is:

Quote me all the Quranic verses you are referencing, or you don't understand English?
I want to see those verses you are using pasted here for me to see and read simple!
I don't want to hear go to this verse or that verse.
Re: Nigerian Wanted By FBI For Defrauding New York State Of More Than $30 Million by UsmanBabaIdris: 9:42pm On Sep 23, 2022
RussellRutherfo:

Wait.

Here it is:

Well! Let us not waste our time by play a hide and seek game on the matter. Below are the Quranic verses that you found wanting:

Qur'an 2:190-192
190. "Fight in the way of Allah against those who fight against you, but begin not hostilities. Lo! Allah loveth not, aggressors. 191. And slay them wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution is worse than slaughter. And fight not with them at the Inviolable Place of Worship until they first attack you there, but if they attack you (there) then slay them. Such is the reward of disbelievers.
192. But if they desist, then lo! Allah is Forgiving, Merciful. 193. And fight them until persecution is no more, and religion is for Allah. But if they desist, then let there be no hostility except against wrongdoers. "

Qur'an 4:74, 89

"74. Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other. Whoso fighteth in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward."

"89. They long that ye should disbelieve even as they disbelieve, that ye may be upon a level (with them). So choose not friends from them till they forsake their homes in the way of Allah; if they turn back (to enmity) then take them and kill them wherever ye find them, and choose no friend nor helper from among them,"

Qur'an 9:29

"29. Fight against such of those who have been given the Scripture as believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, and forbid not that which Allah hath forbidden by His messenger, and follow not the religion of truth, until they pay the tribute readily, being brought low."
Re: Nigerian Wanted By FBI For Defrauding New York State Of More Than $30 Million by UsmanBabaIdris: 9:45pm On Sep 23, 2022
RussellRutherfo:

Wait.

Here it is:

Now take a look at these verses from the Gospels of Wars, Massacres and Genocides:

Numbers 31:17. "Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. {31:18} But all the women children, that have not a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.'

Joshua 6:20-21. ".......so that the people went up into the city, every man straight before him, and they took the city. {6:21} And they utterly destroyed all that [was] in the city, both man and woman, young and old, and ox, and sheep, and ass, with the edge of the sword.'

Deuteronomy 20:13-17 "And when the LORD thy God hath delivered it into thine hands, thou shalt smite every male thereof with the edge of the sword:"

Are these verses not worse than what you were busy quoting from the Qur'an?

Pot calling kettle black!
Re: Nigerian Wanted By FBI For Defrauding New York State Of More Than $30 Million by RussellRutherfo: 12:42am On Sep 24, 2022
UsmanBabaIdris:

Now take a look at these verses from the Gospels of Wars, Massacres and Genocides:

Numbers 31:17. "Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. {31:18} But all the women children, that have not a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.'

Joshua 6:20-21. ".......so that the people went up into the city, every man straight before him, and they took the city. {6:21} And they utterly destroyed all that [was] in the city, both man and woman, young and old, and ox, and sheep, and ass, with the edge of the sword.'

Deuteronomy 20:13-17 "And when the LORD thy God hath delivered it into thine hands, thou shalt smite every male thereof with the edge of the sword:"

Are these verses not worse than what you were busy quoting from the Qur'an?

Pot calling kettle black!

grin
You forgot that Allah sanctioned Bani Israel to do all these.

grin
Such an illiterate Muslim.
Do you want to see how Allah sent these Tawrat(Torah)? And even how Rasul Shaytaan that is Shaytaan swore on the Bible?
Re: Nigerian Wanted By FBI For Defrauding New York State Of More Than $30 Million by UsmanBabaIdris: 8:48am On Sep 24, 2022
RussellRutherfo:

grin
You forgot that Allah sanctioned Bani Israel to do all these.

grin
Such an illiterate Muslim.
Do you want to see how Allah sent these Tawrat(Torah)? And even how Rasul Shaytaan that is Shaytaan swore on the Bible?
Yes!

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Man Declared Wanted For Withdrawing N45m Mistakenly Credited Into His Account / Armed Robber Who Was Playing Keyboard In Church In Delta Apprehended (Photos) / Policeman Kills A Motorcyclist In Uromi, Edo And Was Killed By A Mob (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.