Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages (50530 Views)

I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya / Five Things To Know About Nigerian-born Professor Uju Anya / The Saga Of Our Beloveth Sister PROFESSOR Aunty UJU ANYA. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages by franchasofficia: 1:13pm On Sep 11, 2022
She also spoke Russian. Ezigbo Ada Igbo mara mma kiss

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages by Daniel058(m): 1:46pm On Sep 11, 2022
CrownOfClay724:

You say?

Your idea of clarity must be warped like that trapped in cassava, agbado,ewa ...ahhhhn cheesy
Yes,so that the farms will make more money ,and don't want my lunch imported grin
Re: Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 11, 2022
Sucre6:

And how many can u speak?
9 and still learning mandarin now

2 Likes

Re: Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages by Doorlarss(m): 3:12pm On Sep 11, 2022
Awesome
Re: Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages by Vixlot: 3:15pm On Sep 11, 2022
grin

4 Likes

Re: Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages by Vixlot: 3:16pm On Sep 11, 2022
angry

1 Like

Re: Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages by Heterodox(m): 3:16pm On Sep 11, 2022
I don't entertain hatefulness.

2 Likes

Re: Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages by Kobicove(m): 3:16pm On Sep 11, 2022
What exactly is she trying to prove? undecided

By the way why is it that a lady as beautiful as this is a lesbian?!

1 Like

Re: Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages by etrouble: 3:18pm On Sep 11, 2022
koondog:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSQ8204SmD8

Professor Uju Anya Shocks The World and Sends Message in 7 Languages " English, Igbo, Trinidadian local dialet , Spanish, Italian, French & Portuguese." Now I see why people follow her around the world!

Ask her if she knows Newton's First Law of Motion. If she doesn't, then she isn't more useful than a used sanitary pad. If you are not a science, engineering, or technology professional, then you are useless to this generation.

Before you quote me abuse your parents, sharpen your mouth, because mine is sharper than a double edged sword

5 Likes

Re: Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages by Timekeeper452: 3:19pm On Sep 11, 2022
Very brilliant woman.

1 Like

Re: Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages by Kunlexity(m): 3:19pm On Sep 11, 2022
let me see the video first before further comments
Re: Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages by GodsOwnMan: 3:19pm On Sep 11, 2022
I support this woman. And at least she is very intelligent. A really good break from the useless 3rd class lower dullard peteru pandora criminal obi.
Re: Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages by Olovictor: 3:19pm On Sep 11, 2022
[quote author=Felabrity post=116546989]She is brilliant, a rare gem

Even Buhari can't speak more than 2 languages [/quot
Which other language can buhari speak?
Re: Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages by CoolAmbience(m): 3:19pm On Sep 11, 2022
Felabrity:
She is brilliant, a rare gem

Even Buhari can't speak more than 2 languages

Buhari certainly speaks English, Fulani and Hausa.

I am sure there are one or two other languages up North that he speaks and understands.

I speak and understand English, Igbo, Hausa, Igala, Ukwuani, Ikwerre, Yoruba, Idoma etc.

What of you?

What is with the comparison with Buhari?

3 Likes

Re: Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages by Timekeeper452: 3:19pm On Sep 11, 2022
killmods:
She's trending all of a sudden... big deal people speak multiple languages
speak am na

1 Like

Re: Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages by Prettylima(f): 3:20pm On Sep 11, 2022
woman of the moment check my signature we produce all kinds of packaging cartons
Re: Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages by kologba: 3:20pm On Sep 11, 2022
tishbite42:
After one God-forsaken Afonja or Gambari go come type rubbish about her
How many languages Eliza fit speak sef
oloriburuku omo ibo... Che na language we dey talk abi she and ur tribe a bitter heart

4 Likes

Re: Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 11, 2022
Igbos went to war with Nigeria ( not friendly match o) war. As they got defeated they cry victim everywhere.

Same thing happened to nnamdi kanu, dude declared war with government but after his balls got caught trying to collect bribe. He now metamorphosed into a victim.

One thing I've noticed about igbos on the internet is that. They are good at chest beating. They can insult and they lack respect for even their elders.
They look down upon others as lesser people and cry brimstone when the whole above is done to them.

I don't trust them!!!

6 Likes

Re: Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages by bestman09(m): 3:21pm On Sep 11, 2022
cool
Re: Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages by BigBashiru: 3:21pm On Sep 11, 2022
Faber:

Go sleep, UK is gone. Scotland will soon leave. Australia is planning to become a republic like US.

The Commonwealth will crumble
Most people are unaware what the Commonwealth really is.

Facts
1. Britain and Western Europe are poor countries - poverty was the motivation for colonization by Britain and France.
2. Imperial (means colonization) College London means colonization college - it was a school closely tied to the British Government where colonial strategies were studied - which buttresses point 1.)
3. After genocides, killings, animalization (e.g. calling american and african natives monkeys) and conquering foreign lands, they now say the wealth of those countries is both for those countries and the UK - not for those countries alone. Thats what Commonwealth means....

5 Likes

Re: Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages by Sleekfingers: 3:23pm On Sep 11, 2022
And so? I can speak yoruba, English, French, Spanish, Arabic and mandarin. Trying to learn hausa, really like that language.

5 Likes

Re: Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages by kingamaa(m): 3:23pm On Sep 11, 2022
She should tone it down

Her message has been heard loud and clear
Re: Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages by Khaysee: 3:24pm On Sep 11, 2022
Good one sir
Re: Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages by Illegal1(m): 3:24pm On Sep 11, 2022
Felabrity:
She is brilliant, a rare gem
Even Buhari can't speak more than 2 languages
you...hw many u fit speak?
Re: Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages by WibusJaga: 3:24pm On Sep 11, 2022

No big deal. According to the Agbado & Cassava crooner, she inherited speaking in tongues from the bible. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages by Sucre6: 3:24pm On Sep 11, 2022
killmods:

9 and still learning mandarin now

Do a short video, speaking these 9 languages, u must be putting on a red cap, a white top and a jean trousers, then hold a DSTV remote in your left hand and big soup spoon by your right hand call my moniker like 4 time in the middle of your presentation , post it here and I will give u 100k, no jokes,

3 Likes

Re: Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages by ecomalchemistt(m): 3:25pm On Sep 11, 2022
Sweet MILF

1 Like

Re: Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages by SensualMan: 3:25pm On Sep 11, 2022
Afonjas will not like this. To them the only language that exist in the world is the gutter language called Yoruba language spoken mainly by touts, Urchins, Agberos, ne'er do Wells.

5 Likes

Re: Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages by Evilblackman(m): 3:26pm On Sep 11, 2022
smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pastor Ibiyeomie Donates A Public School In Rivers (Pictures) / Federal Polytechnic, Oko Rag Day In Pictures / Check Out This Hilarious Notice On Masturbation By University Of Massachusetts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.