Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages (50537 Views)

I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya / Five Things To Know About Nigerian-born Professor Uju Anya / The Saga Of Our Beloveth Sister PROFESSOR Aunty UJU ANYA. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages by BRATISLAVA: 3:59pm On Sep 11, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

I am telling you

I even found out that her bitterness did not start with the late Queen she came for TB Joshua and a lot of people too.
That is not how to talk particularly for an academician.

Really.

Her intelligence stops at her education, it doesn't extend to wisdom. She's too bitter and angry. Not a good look. The language stunt is to water down her persona.

The good thing is that her outbursts are only for dead people. That way there won't be more bitterness sown in her wake.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages by Munzy14(m): 3:59pm On Sep 11, 2022
Rozross:
Agwunwanyi Nwanyioma
Even you want to Igbo..cheesy

It's Agu nwaanyi.
Re: Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages by flexyrule(m): 4:00pm On Sep 11, 2022
Sucre6:

Do a short video, speaking these 9 languages, u must be putting on a red cap, a white top and a jean trousers, then hold a DSTV remote in your left hand and big soup spoon by your right hand call my moniker like 4 time in the middle of your presentation , post it here and I will give u 100k, no jokes,
I'll add another 100k to yours if he passes the test.
He can send the video offline to a neutral person.
Re: Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages by Munzy14(m): 4:01pm On Sep 11, 2022
Uju is a pure IGBO bloodline no cappings.

Re: Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages by goslowgoslow(m): 4:02pm On Sep 11, 2022
tishbite42:
After one God-forsaken Afonja or Gambari go come type rubbish about her
How many languages Eliza fit speak sef
Everything is tribalisim very useless set of people.
Re: Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages by afube: 4:02pm On Sep 11, 2022
Nmeribe17:
Biafra is a spirit of truth that can't be swept under the carpet for long...it has started possessing it's children everywhere they are.

NIGERIA will have to change for the better or contend with indomitable spirit of BIAFRA!
Re: Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 11, 2022
Munzy14:

Even you want to Igbo..cheesy

It's Agu nwaanyi.
My tribe remains a secret on nairaland, e go shock una. Though I no too sabi speak am. I belong to every tribe
Re: Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages by Kajaard: 4:03pm On Sep 11, 2022
Very brilliant woman.

I love sharp sound educated people and she is one cool
Re: Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages by afube: 4:04pm On Sep 11, 2022
Daniel058:
Her Igbo self no clean.

Its ckean enough for intelligibility.....how many tongues you sef fit speak.......bloody spoilsport!
Re: Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 11, 2022
tishbite42:
After one God-forsaken Afonja or Gambari go come type rubbish about her
How many languages Eliza fit speak sef
What's your problem with Yoruba people?
Are they responsible for your misery?
Before you insult a whole race, think like someone with brain and know that bad behaviour is an individual thing. You need to face the individual that offends you only and not pack other people in your head.

3 Likes

Re: Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages by V9er: 4:05pm On Sep 11, 2022
Are the British also to blame for making you speak other foreign languages??
She benefits from the white man in so many ways, if she wasn't colonized her Igbo brethren would have killed her for being gay.

2 Likes

Re: Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages by flexyrule(m): 4:05pm On Sep 11, 2022
warlordd:

Lukaku that couldn't speak goal-scoring language in Chelsea.
Lukaku, see your life?

Re: Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages by afube: 4:06pm On Sep 11, 2022
killmods:
She's trending all of a sudden... big deal people speak multiple languages

She does not speak alone....she is a fon sir....a professor of linguistics in a major us college', Carnegie Mellon university!
Re: Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages by obinoral1179(m): 4:06pm On Sep 11, 2022
The Language is not complete without Yoruba let her include it..
Re: Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages by Igbojew: 4:06pm On Sep 11, 2022
Igbodicool:
Beauty and brain...

God bless Igbo Nation!

Haters will only hate on nairaland and other social media platforms.
They know that the only respect Nigeria has as a country is because of Igbo.
Without Igbo, Nigeria will be dragging position with Gambia, Niger, Djibouti and Eritrea.
Thank you for that insite but jealousy and enviness will not let them know that without great Igbos there is nothing like Nigeria that is why they don't want great Igbos to leave.................I am that Igbojew the table shaker

1 Like

Re: Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages by Munzy14(m): 4:07pm On Sep 11, 2022
Rozross:
My tribe remains a secret on nairaland, e go shock una. Though I no too sabi speak am. I belong to every tribe
So if you shock others, you still want to shock me cheesy

You be SS..
Re: Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages by jamislaw(m): 4:07pm On Sep 11, 2022
There's nothing like rare gem about her, I speak English, Igala, Hausa, Kanuri and Yoruba.
Re: Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages by Insipidvamp(m): 4:08pm On Sep 11, 2022
[quote author=wirinet post=116564393]

What did they do to her people that has never been done to other people? The vikings and and the Romans did a lot to the angles and Saxons? The Japanese did worse to the Chinese. The Germans did even worse to the Jews. Today, the Russians are doing a lot to the Ukrainians .

To jubilate at the death of the most powerful monarch of the 20th century and spite the British is the greatest mistake the igbos can ever do.
[Chest bearing and crying after is their hobby. But to be sincere, we still have a fair number of good ones among them, they aren't all consumed by hate]
Re: Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages by IJEYdiamond(f): 4:09pm On Sep 11, 2022
cry
Faber:

Go sleep, UK is gone. Scotland will soon leave. Australia is planning to become a republic like US.

The Commonwealth will crumble

USA... was never a commonwealth nation.. yea British and Germany i guess colonialized US... but after the war in 17th century US.. from their independence they insisted that they dont want any commonwealth stuff... they won the war over Britain... or Head of state like other colonies...

Yes Australia and New Zealand... want to pull.. out... they stated it years back that when the Queen is no more.... they r done with UK... being Head of State Over them

Canada accepted to continue with the pattern.
Re: Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages by Ckonnet: 4:09pm On Sep 11, 2022
This woman don scatter 7 tables at the same time.
Re: Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages by AmazonTopaz(f): 4:09pm On Sep 11, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Really.

Her intelligence stops at her education, it doesn't extend to wisdom. She's too bitter and angry. Not a good look. The language stunt is to water down her persona.

The good thing is that her outbursts are only for dead people. That way there won't be more bitterness sown in her wake.
The thing is that I have no problem with her statement although I think her defence statement was not the complete truth of the Biafran war my problem is the excruciating pain and death part so tasteless and uncalled for

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages by MoneyMustBMade(m): 4:10pm On Sep 11, 2022
I like her courage

Am Igbo
But I don't support Igbo abusing Yoruba people or Yoruba people abusing Igbo people
We have great people everywhere
We are one pls

Life is once and vanity
Re: Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages by 2elliot: 4:11pm On Sep 11, 2022
Hobbiton:
Igbos went to war with Nigeria ( not friendly match o) war. As they got defeated they cry victim everywhere.

Same thing happened to nnamdi kanu, dude declared war with government but after his balls got caught trying to collect bribe. He now metamorphosed into a victim.

One thing I've noticed about igbos on the internet is that. They are good at chest beating. They can insult and they lack respect for even their elders.
They look down upon others as lesser people and cry brimstone when the whole above is done to them.

I don't trust them!!!
They didn't go to war with Nigeria, Nigeria bought war to them. But come o, can your tribe go to war with the rest of the country even for five months? No other tribe in the whole of Nigeria has that mind.

2 Likes

Re: Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages by Patriotsleague: 4:11pm On Sep 11, 2022
She has already messed up, this will follow her for the rest of her life. Careless talk don't pay.
Re: Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages by maestroferddi: 4:11pm On Sep 11, 2022
Sucre6:

Do a short video, speaking these 9 languages, u must be putting on a red cap, a white top and a jean trousers, then hold a DSTV remote in your left hand and big soup spoon by your right hand call my moniker like 4 time in the middle of your presentation , post it here and I will give u 100k, no jokes,
lol...

Everybody is a genius on social media...

No be only 9 languages, na 90...

We are talking about fluency and not having a smattering of few words in a language.
Re: Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages by jimyjames(m): 4:12pm On Sep 11, 2022
wirinet:

What did they do to her people that has never been done to other people? The vikings and and the Romans did a lot to the angles and Saxons? The Japanese did worse to the Chinese. The Germans did even worse to the Jews. Today, the Russians are doing a lot to the Ukrainians . You will not find these people jubilating at the death of their former enemies leader. Every one learns to move on and face the present and the future.

To jubilate at the death of the most powerful monarch of the 20th century and spite the British is the greatest mistake the igbos can ever do. If the ultra loyal British people and their allies start taking it out igbo people, they will start screaming victimisation and hatred.

You are just speaking from your own imagination, go and study history I won't educate you on this

There is nothing your so called British can do to we Igbos worse than what they already did to us, so keep your advice to yourself, we Igbos don't show fake love to our enemies, when we hate someone we always let them know we hate them, it's a cowardice act to smile and praise your enemies in their presence and curse them behind closed doors, we Igbos are not created like that, besides we are not the only ones rejoicing over her death look around
Re: Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages by KennethEnyi(m): 4:16pm On Sep 11, 2022
Faber:

Go sleep, UK is gone. Scotland will soon leave. Australia is planning to become a republic like US.

The Commonwealth will crumble

Commonwealth will not crumble because member states actually benefit from the association including your zoo called Niger
Re: Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages by LyfeJennings(m): 4:16pm On Sep 11, 2022
nothing special
Re: Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages by 2elliot: 4:17pm On Sep 11, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

The thing is that I have no problem with her statement although I think her defence statement was not the complete truth of the Biafran war my problem is the excruciating pain and death part so tasteless and uncalled for
If Putin dies today, people like you will celebrate, because the west media tells you to hate him. You all jubilated when Osama Bin Ladin was killed. But the queen who benefits from our direct sorrows should not be insulted. Black man and his mental slavery
Re: Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 11, 2022
Munzy14:

So if you shock others, you still want to shock me cheesy

You be SS..
I’m quiet � about it, e go shock you too sef

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pastor Ibiyeomie Donates A Public School In Rivers (Pictures) / Federal Polytechnic, Oko Rag Day In Pictures / Nigeria Immigration Shortlisted Names For 2015 Recruitment CBT EXAM.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.