Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,402 members, 7,822,843 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages (50536 Views)

I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya / Five Things To Know About Nigerian-born Professor Uju Anya / The Saga Of Our Beloveth Sister PROFESSOR Aunty UJU ANYA. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages by We4all: 5:52pm On Sep 11, 2022
Felabrity:
She is brilliant, a rare gem

Even Buhari can't speak more than 2 languages

Learning a language has nothing to do with intelligence na….. Even dumb people can learn a language other than theirs.

1 Like

Re: Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages by Igbodicool(m): 5:56pm On Sep 11, 2022
Naajjii:

So the drug , prostitution ,fraud you nyamiri people export to the world is that has dented Nigeria image is what you are referring to right?
Is it not stupidity to want to remain in same country with drug pushers?

Why not support with your life the exit of Igbo from Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages by Kobicove(m): 6:02pm On Sep 11, 2022
Tinyemeka:

Why do you call a biological mother a lesbian?!

How does support for LGBTQ+ make one a homosexual?

The information I have is that she's a practising lesbian

1 Like

Re: Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages by Makschinchin: 6:02pm On Sep 11, 2022
Nmeribe17:
Biafra is a spirit of truth that can't be swept under the carpet for long...it has started possessing it's children everywhere they are.
angry angry angry
Re: Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages by victorazy(m): 6:03pm On Sep 11, 2022
Emergingnation3:
She's indeed a professor.. grin grin

I tell you, so intelligent!
Re: Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages by We4all: 6:04pm On Sep 11, 2022
maestroferddi:
Stop exposing your dumbness on a Sunday evening...

Proficiency in several languages is a measure of natural intelligence and high IQ...

Most of you don't read...

Your greatest achievement is apparently coming to nairaland to string two or three words together to form incoherent sentences...

I am learning French now and I can tell you that it is not easy to master a foreign language especially when it is not a medium of communication or instruction for the learner...

Yuck! I have a sis who is very intelligent with a high IQ. She has been trying to learn a language for years without success.

I have a cousin who is dumb with a very low IQ. Just give her 3 months and she will master a new language.

Some people have a natural flair for learning and mastering a language. Interest and environment also play a major part.

Also, the only language Uju is fluent in, aside English is Portuguese. And it was possible because that’s her specialty. She clearly stated that in the video.

So, we cannot conclude that she is intelligent because she managed to grasp a few languages other than English.

1 Like

Re: Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages by abbey621(m): 6:20pm On Sep 11, 2022
Amah70:

In bold.
So why would any reasonable persons support one Nigeria where for the Fulani, the lives of a cow is worth more than the lives of hundred Eastern Nigerians?

Because Fulani does not represent all of Nigeria. Just like majority of Easterners believe Yorubas are their sworn enemy, mentality cannot be changed using force or threats. Let your people offer an alternative to the Northern power hungry knuckleheads, let them show that they won't sell or divide Nigeria but bring forth a better Nigeria. There's a reason Obi is getting much recognition, unlike the usual Easterner politician, he believes in a better Nigeria, a unified one.
Re: Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages by Kooldame: 6:21pm On Sep 11, 2022
Op she didn't speak French as you posted
Re: Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages by CoolAmbience(m): 6:26pm On Sep 11, 2022
clockwisereport:
is ukwuani a language or an igbo dialect?

It is a language.
Re: Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages by Shebbs: 6:29pm On Sep 11, 2022
Felabrity:
She is brilliant, a rare gem

Even Buhari can't speak more than 2 languages

Does Speaking More Languages Makes You Brilliant?

2 Likes

Re: Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages by maestroferddi: 6:32pm On Sep 11, 2022
We4all:

Yuck! I have a sis who is very intelligent with a high IQ. She has been trying to learn a language for years without success.

I have a cousin who is dumb with a very low IQ. Just give her 3 months and she will master a new language.

Some people have a natural flair for learning and mastering a language. Interest and environment also play a major part.

Also, the only language Uju is fluent in, aside English is Portuguese. And it was possible because that’s her specialty. She clearly stated that in the video.

So, we cannot conclude that she is intelligent because she managed to grasp a few languages other than English.

Do some reading on the nexus between language proficiency and intelligence so that you will cease sounding ignorant...

You don't have to get petty by plucking stuff out of the air...

The lady is a professor of linguistics who has spent virtually all her adult life in American academia...

She is fluent in Spanish and French in addition to other languages.
Re: Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages by Luak(m): 6:35pm On Sep 11, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

The painful thing is that the Biafran war started because some people from one region went to kill some leaders from a particular region even Azikiwe was against Biafra.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-35312370

I want you to read up the Aburi accord
Re: Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages by AmazonTopaz(f): 6:49pm On Sep 11, 2022
Gemma11:

Uju Anya is indeed an awful disgusting individual. She even used a derogatory work A***ta to refer to African Americans. I am surprised that she still has a job.
Imagine

1 Like

Re: Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages by AmazonTopaz(f): 6:49pm On Sep 11, 2022
Luak:
I want you to read up the Aburi accord
I stumbled across it years back I will revisit it and get back to you

1 Like

Re: Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages by McStoic(m): 6:52pm On Sep 11, 2022
Daniel058:
Her Igbo self no clean.

How do you mean?
Re: Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages by ImperialYoruba: 6:53pm On Sep 11, 2022
koondog:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSQ8204SmD8

Professor Uju Anya Shocks The World and Sends Message in 7 Languages " English, Igbo, Trinidadian local dialet , Spanish, Italian, French & Portuguese." Now I see why people follow her around the world!

This lady can never win her useless cause wishing difficult ending for someone on death bed. That person then happens to be Queen of England. A very well respected, honored and loved mother around the world. There is no way she will win on her fckd cause.

Very soon all those standing behind her will go their separate ways to face issues directly infront of them, when she is alone that's when they will come for her.

Ibo has picked on the wrong enemy this time, and I hear even the Ibo social cultural group, Ohanaeze is standing in support of her.

If she like speak 100 languages, that will not save her for that double blasphemies she made, wishing Queen a evil end and telling the richest man on earth to die from dysentry.

1 Like

Re: Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages by We4all: 6:53pm On Sep 11, 2022
maestroferddi:
Do some reading on the nexus between language proficiency and intelligence so that you will cease sounding ignorant...

You don't have to get petty by plucking stuff out of the air...

The lady is a professor of linguistics who has spent virtually all her adult life in American academia...

She is fluent in Spanish and French in addition to other languages.

Stop sounding like a wannabe woke abeg. The book that I am supposed to read was written by whom? At least not by a supernatural being. So why should I hold unto the personal views of a fellow human being like me?

The same book that says that black people are not different from monkeys, is what you are using to score a cheap point.

If we were to talk about books, there are many divergent views that explains people’s ability to learn or master a new language. You should also read about that.

I speak from experience because I have also mastered one language other than English. I also interact with lots of linguists. So, my views are based on facts and not on some books.

And Uju isn’t fluent in all the languages she spoke in the video. She clearly stated that . So, what are u arguing about?
Re: Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages by Luak(m): 6:53pm On Sep 11, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

I stumbled across it years back I will revisit it and get back to you
Ok
Re: Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages by ike007(m): 6:57pm On Sep 11, 2022
koondog:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSQ8204SmD8

Professor Uju Anya Shocks The World and Sends Message in 7 Languages " English, Igbo, Trinidadian local dialet , Spanish, Italian, French & Portuguese." Now I see why people follow her around the world!

She should go and fvck herself

1 Like

Re: Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages by Druss(m): 7:10pm On Sep 11, 2022
As always some people stain the beauty of her ability by bringing in disgusting statements insulting other ethnic groups. Shameful behaviour. Why do these people deliberately stoke ethnic conflict? Is it because they profit from chaos? Is it bitterness? I think it is that and that they have sold their class and sense of worth to the highest bidder.
Re: Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages by Kwestionair: 7:10pm On Sep 11, 2022
abbey621:

Because Fulani does not represent all of Nigeria. Just like majority of Easterners believe Yorubas are their sworn enemy, mentality cannot be changed using force or threats. Let your people offer an alternative to the Northern power hungry knuckleheads, let them show that they won't sell or divide Nigeria but bring forth a better Nigeria. There's a reason Obi is getting much recognition, unlike the usual Easterner politician, he believes in a better Nigeria, a unified one.

That reason is because an Original Igboman don’t settle for or believe in mediocrity or worship anyone for crumbs.
Peter OBI seem upright to a great extent and credible when compared to the pack of Igbo politicians including the ones from Delta, Rivers and 5 eastern states which is why you see majority Igbos rallying around him.
You might hate Nnamdi Kanu or Ojukwu all you want but when Igbos of good reasoning see a God given leader they respect and follow him for betterment of the society and not for crumbs.
Let someone like Dave Umahi, Rochas or Hope Uzodinma be the persons in place of OBI then you’ll see how Igbos will rather not vote at all than see those disgraceful and shameless criminals get to power.

You can pretend to hate and spew rubbish about Igbos but I know deep down you envy that tribe.
I always tell people, nothing lasts forever, there’s no amount of rubbish you’ll do or say about Igbos that will be forever.
Things will change and their greater potentials will manifest.
I believe in the Igbos as a pure breed of humans just like any other ethnicities should.
Re: Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages by abbey621(m): 7:16pm On Sep 11, 2022
Kwestionair:

That reason is because an Original Igboman don’t settle for or believe in mediocrity or worship anyone for crumbs.
Peter OBI seem upright to a great extent and credible when compared to the pack of Igbo politicians including the ones from Delta, Rivers and 5 eastern states.
You can pretend to hate and spew rubbish about Igbos but I know deep down you envy that tribe.
I always tell people, nothing lasts forever, there’s no amount of rubbish you’ll do or say about Igbos that will be forever.
Things will change and their greater potentials will manifest.
I believe in the Igbos as a pure breed of humans just like any other ethnicities should.

Your response is the exact reason many people see most of you guys as wild and not trustworthy! Who dey fight with you? Why so hostile? The person I responded to asked a valid question but you wan turn am into royal rumble, wetin dey do you?

1 Like

Re: Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages by DimIsaac10(m): 7:19pm On Sep 11, 2022
If she really want to take this fight up.

She will resign, relocate to her country and fight them from there.
People are really confused, they detest lesbianism but loves what she says.

1 Like

Re: Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages by Kwestionair: 7:20pm On Sep 11, 2022
abbey621:

Your response is the exact reason many people see most of you guys as wild and not trustworthy! Who dey fight with you? Why so hostile? The person I responded to asked a valid question but you wan turn am into royal rumble, wetin dey do you?

Nobody dey fight with you but if a statement looks like a fight to you na you sabi ….
Talking about trust who cares about who you trust? I don’t even trust anybody apart from myself you’re here talking about trust.
I am not fighting with you bros. Enjoy a nice evening sir.
Re: Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages by clockwisereport: 7:24pm On Sep 11, 2022
CoolAmbience:

It is a language.

What is come in ukwuani language?
Re: Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages by olibeans: 7:25pm On Sep 11, 2022
Beautiful Woman. Queen Eliza is worse after Adolf Hitler. Both mass murderers.
Re: Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages by abbey621(m): 7:28pm On Sep 11, 2022
Kwestionair:

Nobody dey fight with you but if a statement looks like a fight to you na you sabi ….
Talking about trust who cares about who you trust? I don’t even trust anybody apart from myself you’re here talking about trust.
I am not fighting with you bros. Enjoy a nice evening sir.

Then why are you crying? Blah blah blah dem hate us, blah blah blah dem envy us, if you no care about trust why cry? grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages by maestroferddi: 7:28pm On Sep 11, 2022
We4all:

Stop sounding like a wannabe woke abeg. The book that I am supposed to read was written by whom? At least not by a supernatural being. So why should I hold unto the personal views of a fellow human being like me?

The same book that says that black people are not different from monkeys, is what you are using to score a cheap point.

If we were to talk about books, there are many divergent views that explains people’s ability to learn or master a new language. You should also read about that.

I speak from experience because I have also mastered one language other than English. I also interact with lots of linguists. So, my views are based on facts and not on some books.

And Uju isn’t fluent in all the languages she spoke in the video. She clearly stated that . So, what are u arguing about?
You are apparently confused, I am sorry to deduce...
Re: Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages by We4all: 7:35pm On Sep 11, 2022
maestroferddi:
You are apparently confused, I am sorry to deduce...

When people get humbled in an argument and they have nothing to say, they result to using derogatory names. Just accept the fact and move on.
Re: Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages by maestroferddi: 7:43pm On Sep 11, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

This lady can never win her useless cause wishing difficult ending for someone on death bed. That person then happens to be Queen of England. A very well respected, honored and loved mother around the world. There is no way she will win on her fckd cause.

Very soon all those standing behind her will go their separate ways to face issues directly infront of them, when she is alone that's when they will come for her.

Ibo has picked on the wrong enemy this time, and I hear even the Ibo social cultural group, Ohanaeze is standing in support of her.

If she like speak 100 languages, that will not save her for that double blasphemies she made, wishing Queen a evil end and telling the richest man on earth to die from dysentry.

Her vituperative utterances against the departed Queen are reprehensible/condemnable...

On the other hand, this crap you are spewing about her getting some comeuppance because of her speech doesn't make sense...

She is operating in an advance society where freedom of speech is a veritable comfort and not from a slavish conditioning which you are manifesting....

Why are you misguided elements crying more than the bereaved?

How many Britons have risen up to attack her? Abi do you fellows love the Queen than her very people?

Make una petition CIA abi na FBI to have her arrested than continue making noises all over the place...

Granted that she should not have acted in the manner she did but people should stop sounding silly...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pastor Ibiyeomie Donates A Public School In Rivers (Pictures) / Federal Polytechnic, Oko Rag Day In Pictures / Nigeria Immigration Shortlisted Names For 2015 Recruitment CBT EXAM.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.