Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Charly Boy Raises Alarm; Yorubas Are Targeting Igbos In the South West - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charly Boy Raises Alarm; Yorubas Are Targeting Igbos In the South West (4422 Views)

Prediction:i See Bandits Targeting Igbos In The North~pictures / Charly Boy Wishes Buhari A Happy 76th Birthday. See How (Photos) / Charly Boy Mocks Rochas Okorocha: 'No Go Hang Yourself' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Charly Boy Raises Alarm; Yorubas Are Targeting Igbos In the South West by trutharena: 12:18am On Sep 11, 2022
Almost 70yrs I have lived, I have never heard any story of my Yoruba brothers being harassed or terrorized in the eastern part of this country.
Why is the reverse the case in the west.
What offence did their Igbo brothers commit to always be targeted any time election draws near

Source: https://twitter.com/areafada1/status/1568713799162552320?s=46&t=MnoXJQIYdKSMsGvrPDd_Tg

Mynd44 Lalasticala

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Raises Alarm; Yorubas Are Targeting Igbos In the South West by Shetemi12(m): 12:24am On Sep 11, 2022
Foolishness!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Raises Alarm; Yorubas Are Targeting Igbos In the South West by Nobody: 12:26am On Sep 11, 2022
Charly boy the shameless 'agbaya'. Nigga obviously knows zilch about growing old gracefully rather than disgracefully as he is doing.

Age 70 and still making attention-seeking mischief up and down like a juvenile delinquent.

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Raises Alarm; Yorubas Are Targeting Igbos In the South West by donjazet(m): 12:26am On Sep 11, 2022
It's really not helpful that Tinubu is running the most tribalistic campaign ever known to man. I fear that it is only going to get worse.

When you hear people say things like "Tinubu made it possible for igbos and co to trade peacefully in Lagos, one shakes his head, not at the attempt to redefine the 80 year old capital of Nigeria but also asks, what is the alternative??

Are they saying the igbos or others should have been chased away? Is that the natural order of things? So why should one be appluded for allowing people live their lives so fast their paying their taxes too?

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Raises Alarm; Yorubas Are Targeting Igbos In the South West by LegendHero(m): 12:27am On Sep 11, 2022
With so much hatred these Iyanmili guys have for the Yorubas, they still cannot summon the courage to relocate to their erosion ravaged region.

I always remember my grandma praying that “God should not put our food source in the hands of our enemy”. Ibos food is in the hand of those they hate.

With the magnitude of hate the Ibo people have for the Yorubas, they still can’t survive in Nigeria without laboring in the SW land and even this mumu Area Fada spent most of his best life in the West.

Lastly, how exactly are Yoruba targeting the igbos? Is it that we are killing them, stoning them, or making life unbearable for them? Same Igbo that kill people on their own land at will, slaughter people and eat them as food here complaining they are being targeted.

54 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Raises Alarm; Yorubas Are Targeting Igbos In the South West by donjazet(m): 12:28am On Sep 11, 2022
It's very bad.

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Raises Alarm; Yorubas Are Targeting Igbos In the South West by ElSudani: 12:33am On Sep 11, 2022
This old man is being dishonest. Exactly how are Yoruba targeting anyone? I like to hear his views on Nnamdi Kanu hateful broadcasts.

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Raises Alarm; Yorubas Are Targeting Igbos In the South West by DeLaRue: 12:37am On Sep 11, 2022
I've not witnessed anyone around me in Lagos being harrassed.

I was in another SW state over the weekend, there was little to no political discussion amongst the people I associate with, and from the look of things, people in the city were going about their normal business. In the real world, election is not people's priority right now.

So, where did this man observe that there's systematic targeting of Igbos in the SW. On social media, some people who I suspect to be mostly young and impetuous are attacking supporters of other candidates. The online attacks are from all angles & regions. That's online.

It is interesting that he has conveniently overlooked attacks by people from his side.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Raises Alarm; Yorubas Are Targeting Igbos In the South West by LeoDeKing: 12:44am On Sep 11, 2022
Young guys are trending for good reasons, but see what a 70 year old man wants to trend with. undecided

From his outfits and some weird things he is characterised with, I have always known he is a fool. I'm even happy he is supporting a 3rd class olodo who can never smell Aso Rock, because I can't imagine this animal paying a visit to the president of my beloved country. angry

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Raises Alarm; Yorubas Are Targeting Igbos In the South West by Okoroawusa: 12:52am On Sep 11, 2022
This is a man that has lived a substantial part of his life in Gbagada, Lagos. There is a bus stop named after him. He made all his money in Lagos and then relocated to Gwarimpa, Abuja. No one killed him all those years he was living in Lagos. Na now dem wan kill am...

Mumu....

27 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Raises Alarm; Yorubas Are Targeting Igbos In the South West by FreeStuffsNG: 12:56am On Sep 11, 2022
I think he is just pre empting the vigilant resolve by SW folks to prevent a repeat of the coordinated arson in Lagos by ipob terrorist group once there is very highly substantial votes in SW delivered for APC's Asiwaju Tinubu.

It is completely unfair of him to lump up patriotic Nigerians of Igbo extraction living in peace and harmony in the SW with their Yoruba brethren,with ipob terrorist group members and their sympathizers that are giving their service to HE Obi and may not hesitate to try another coordinated arson once they see the landslide result for Asiwaju in the north and SW.

As far as SW votes going to Asiwaju, that is alread a done deal. PDP can have SE as usual.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Raises Alarm; Yorubas Are Targeting Igbos In the South West by Asgard73: 12:58am On Sep 11, 2022
Yoruba and tribalism ... is the base of disunited southern Nigeria

Not religion

Now ask what’s tribalism .. and it’s features.. then you understand those monikers up are just empty drums with chronic hatered and acute jealousy for igbos

Yoruba people sef

Power to the people
Tinubu Must Contest

North 2023

Thank Gos for social media and internet ..

Politcal wilderness to sure for southwest... if e go take Obi as an igboman 100 years to rule this country
Walai aa e stand now in Nigeria it will take a Yoruba man 500 years to rule this country again.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Raises Alarm; Yorubas Are Targeting Igbos In the South West by festacman(m): 1:08am On Sep 11, 2022
Charly boy is wicked for trying to cause problem for people who are peacefully going about their businesses in Lagos. He should worry about bandit-ridden Abuja where he lives.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Raises Alarm; Yorubas Are Targeting Igbos In the South West by Nijablast: 1:13am On Sep 11, 2022
He's an old fool. They keep on feeding their children with hatred and propaganda against the south west Nigeria. Our water you drank , our salt you tasted and our palm oil you ate will demand justice from you.
You have not seen anything. Let the jungle mature.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Raises Alarm; Yorubas Are Targeting Igbos In the South West by NwaMamaIwota(f): 1:17am On Sep 11, 2022
God bless igbos
God bless real Omoluabis
thunder scatter Tinubu urchins

7 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Raises Alarm; Yorubas Are Targeting Igbos In the South West by GodsOwnMan: 1:22am On Sep 11, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Charly Boy Raises Alarm; Yorubas Are Targeting Igbos In the South West by citizenY(m): 1:24am On Sep 11, 2022
Adult delinquency on the prowl.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Raises Alarm; Yorubas Are Targeting Igbos In the South West by AdamuKD: 5:03am On Sep 11, 2022
angry
All of una up there are hypocrites.
Have you forgotten what that useless Oba said last election that if Igbos doesn't vote for APC that they will drown them in lagoon?
What about the utterance that Remi Tilinbu made about invoking Lagos diety on Igbos if they don't cooperative. They are busy licking Fulani nyash because they don't want to offend their slave Master because of useless Tilinbu presidency
Una leave Fulani wey una supposed to hate they hate hardworking Igbos. While Fulani heardsmen dey busy they rape and kill una mama and sisters for inside bush. Leave these innocent tribe alone and face your oppressors cowards because they are not threat to una miserable existence

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Raises Alarm; Yorubas Are Targeting Igbos In the South West by 9jahotblog: 5:04am On Sep 11, 2022
trutharena:

Source: https://twitter.com/areafada1/status/1568713799162552320?s=46&t=MnoXJQIYdKSMsGvrPDd_Tg

Mynd44 Lalasticala
this one Na Oponu and dindinrin. Is this how you want to campaign for the clueless treasury looter Peter obi. Where did they maltreat your Igbo brothers. Like someone said before, it will be 20 years to come before Igbo politicians become president of Nigeria. You never learn politics. You will learn it in hard ways. You guys refused to be tolerant.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Raises Alarm; Yorubas Are Targeting Igbos In the South West by lightskinnigga: 5:07am On Sep 11, 2022
It’s such a shame..

So much hate on the igbos for no reason

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Raises Alarm; Yorubas Are Targeting Igbos In the South West by lightskinnigga: 5:11am On Sep 11, 2022
ElSudani:
This old man is being dishonest. Exactly how are Yoruba targeting anyone? I like to hear his views on Nnamdi Kanu hateful broadcasts.
go thru nairaland and Twitter and see for yourself.

Even check under the tweet from Charlie boy, you’ll see your people saying they’ll attack more igbos

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Raises Alarm; Yorubas Are Targeting Igbos In the South West by ERockson: 5:13am On Sep 11, 2022
Now I know Charle boy wants to lead mother of all rally for Obi. That's the key. Attack Yoruba and all Igbo and stuppiid Yoruba will see you as Hero.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Raises Alarm; Yorubas Are Targeting Igbos In the South West by Oddfinder001: 5:14am On Sep 11, 2022
Abokis are killing yorubas any how, causing riots in Yoruba land. U guys left dem to always insult and attack igbos. Igbos wey de even marry una ppl..worst tin is, it's only in Lagos dis rubbish happens. And during elections

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Raises Alarm; Yorubas Are Targeting Igbos In the South West by Superwave16320: 5:18am On Sep 11, 2022
So you expect that a foolish cursed Igbo can be promoting Obi here in the west while you fools threaten those promoting Tinubu in the East with death. You de mad gan ni o.

lightskinnigga:
It’s such a shame..

So much hate on the igbos for no reason

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Raises Alarm; Yorubas Are Targeting Igbos In the South West by Abdu81: 5:18am On Sep 11, 2022
Why have tinubu always supported the killing of igbos in Lagos.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Raises Alarm; Yorubas Are Targeting Igbos In the South West by Superwave16320: 5:20am On Sep 11, 2022
This dead brain is a example of old age not equivalent to wisdom. This is applicable to many bigoted Igbo like himself with mystery riddled foolishness.

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Raises Alarm; Yorubas Are Targeting Igbos In the South West by haybhi1(m): 5:30am On Sep 11, 2022
This man is older than fathers of most people here, yet he acts in contrast to his age.

When a +70 year-old man looks for attention in such classless way.

At least >50 YO spent in a Yoruba land and never but now did we wage a war with your filthiness?

Even we accepted your drab music career that would be unsustainable, it's ingratitude the best you can give in return.

Anything to throw in the victim card.

4 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Raises Alarm; Yorubas Are Targeting Igbos In the South West by Wintertime: 5:32am On Sep 11, 2022
All the brain dead mugu urchins. Are all quickly awake to

Save the face of their stupidity and their agbado landlord
Re: Charly Boy Raises Alarm; Yorubas Are Targeting Igbos In the South West by limeta(f): 5:33am On Sep 11, 2022
After reading the comments above i now believe what area father said is true
They just cannot hide the hate .

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Raises Alarm; Yorubas Are Targeting Igbos In the South West by Obamaofusa: 5:35am On Sep 11, 2022
Another old,grandpa bigot..
Tribalism is inborn and deeply rooted in the blood of these people.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Throwback Picture Of Sanwo Olu As Unilag Student / Would North Survive Tinubu's Extreme Capitalist Policies? / North-East Tops Corruption List: Says ICPC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.