Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,750 members, 7,844,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Inside APC: Is There Another Conspiracy Against Tinubu By Buhari’s Men? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inside APC: Is There Another Conspiracy Against Tinubu By Buhari’s Men? (30431 Views)

2023: Buhari Men Wooing Jonathan To Join APC - Punch / Buhari’s Men Move To Pacify South-West / Why Buhari’s Men, Security Chiefs Oppose Operation Amotekun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside APC: Is There Another Conspiracy Against Tinubu By Buhari’s Men? by Kagd10: 4:03pm On Sep 12, 2022
Bizibi:
shut up!!! Shebi una go come Niger Delta come campaign ba....make una come. Nonsense thing
Who be Nigerdelta? You? You dey ment. Atiku who's always against Jona yet was supported by Obi and Igbos. So what are you crying about? Hypocritical dingbatt.

1 Like

Re: Inside APC: Is There Another Conspiracy Against Tinubu By Buhari’s Men? by Gloriouskay: 4:03pm On Sep 12, 2022
This what we are saying see for yourself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NEnUHjuyVE
Re: Inside APC: Is There Another Conspiracy Against Tinubu By Buhari’s Men? by kingyakos: 4:04pm On Sep 12, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

Whenever Online Miscreants like him Insults me first on Nairaland,

I normally refer them to their parents that never trained them properly not to insult people online.

I don't insult people on Nairaland, I mind my business....

but when any Online Dog bark at me, I normally release Fire for Fire.

That disease of a tinubu's pig can never reply without insulting people.

Hope you are aware he's a gay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside APC: Is There Another Conspiracy Against Tinubu By Buhari’s Men? by Bizibi(m): 4:05pm On Sep 12, 2022
Kagd10:

Who be Nigerdelta? You? You dey ment. Atiku who's always against Jona yet was supported by Obi and Igbos. So what are you crying about? Hypocritical dingbatt.
no worry dey make mouth,stupid thing!!! Make una come.....pick osinbajo no,una go pick wheel chair. Ozuor!!!
Re: Inside APC: Is There Another Conspiracy Against Tinubu By Buhari’s Men? by lhordspy: 4:06pm On Sep 12, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Remi Tinubu was on TV with details and she is a privileged APC member.

Can't you just tell me since you know more than i do, clown
Re: Inside APC: Is There Another Conspiracy Against Tinubu By Buhari’s Men? by naijapikin2(m): 4:13pm On Sep 12, 2022
angryAllow that foolish man to be monkeying himself, believing that a fulani man will support him against another fulani man..
He's just gathering age without gathering wisdom.
E go soon clear for him eye.
Shashasha kawai cool
Re: Inside APC: Is There Another Conspiracy Against Tinubu By Buhari’s Men? by Kagd10: 4:13pm On Sep 12, 2022
Bizibi:
no worry dey make mouth,stupid thing!!! Make una come.....pick osinbajo no,una go pick wheel chair. Ozuor!!!
Says the miscreantt. Osinbanjo is no longer Osinbade to you miscreantt? People who blame Buhari's action on Tinubu who never served in any federal admnistration would do worse to Osinbajo who was in Buhari's cabinet. Yeye dey smell.
Re: Inside APC: Is There Another Conspiracy Against Tinubu By Buhari’s Men? by Bizibi(m): 4:14pm On Sep 12, 2022
Kagd10:

Says the miscreantt. Osinbanjo is no longer Osinbade to you miscreantt? People who blame Buhari's action on Tinubu who never served in any federal admnistration would do worse to Osinbajo who was in Buhari's cabinet. Yeye dey smell.
mtcheeeeew una carry wheel chair..... campaign go soon start.nonsense thing.

1 Like

Re: Inside APC: Is There Another Conspiracy Against Tinubu By Buhari’s Men? by Femiwilli: 4:18pm On Sep 12, 2022
NaijaOlosho:
Suen you don finally unban me

I won't still vote for Tinubu sad

Buhari has done more than enough i cant be fooled again

How long was ur ban?
Re: Inside APC: Is There Another Conspiracy Against Tinubu By Buhari’s Men? by kingyakos: 4:18pm On Sep 12, 2022
ogatboy:
One thing about Wike is that he says it as he sees it. I know there is a truth to someone backing Atiku at the presidency and I suspect Buhari is the person through a proxy named as presidency. Also check the wave of defection. Bwala that defended Buhari for 8 years suddenly remember that APC is the worst party in Nigeria. The imams are cursing APC but their politicians are defecting to PDP.

By the time 2023 is done Tinubu will understand. In my opinion, Tinubu is also aware of the plot that was why he did not choose a Fulani as his vice so that they will not betray him.

Have you noticed the silence of El-Rufai, Ganduje, Fashola, and many others? In 2015, these people where all over the place.

This Tinubu breakfast go dey very full but I hope he does not get heart attack.

If you were buhari will you not support Atiku, a man buhari trust in so much that among all the northerners and his APC allies it was Atiku that buhari picked to stand in place of father for him at his daughters traditional marriage.
If buhari loves and trust tinubu that much why didn't he picked tinubu over Atiku.

Tinubu is like a gyroscopes spinning around at a frantic pace but never going anywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Inside APC: Is There Another Conspiracy Against Tinubu By Buhari’s Men? by abbey621(m): 4:18pm On Sep 12, 2022
BrashMan:

When u are done ranting, wailing and cursing your ancestors, just remember that Tinubu, the corrupt drug baron and thief will never smell Aso rock.

And that's not bad at all, the man fulfilled his dream of contesting for the presidency, win or lose he is now on par with Awolowo and MKO. How many of una fit pursue your dreams without fear?
Re: Inside APC: Is There Another Conspiracy Against Tinubu By Buhari’s Men? by ceeceeco: 4:19pm On Sep 12, 2022
Tinubu should just go & rest. He's just deceiving himself, because, he can never be the president, never. They've actually scammed him.
Emi lo Kan kee u dia.

1 Like

Re: Inside APC: Is There Another Conspiracy Against Tinubu By Buhari’s Men? by Kagd10: 4:21pm On Sep 12, 2022
Bizibi:
mtcheeeeew una carry wheel chair..... campaign go soon start.nonsense thing.
Stop projecting yourself. No one care about your hypocritical wailing.
Re: Inside APC: Is There Another Conspiracy Against Tinubu By Buhari’s Men? by KanwuliaExtra: 4:22pm On Sep 12, 2022
SlavaUkraini:
You reap what you sow...

His Treachery against Goodluck Jonathan is coming back to hunt him.

Amen!!!!! cheesy

E dey sweet me ooooooh!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside APC: Is There Another Conspiracy Against Tinubu By Buhari’s Men? by ceeceeco: 4:23pm On Sep 12, 2022
No sensible Nigerian will vote for a sick & selfish man as a president. Tinubu is on a looooong thing. Let him continue dreaming. He will soon face reality.
Re: Inside APC: Is There Another Conspiracy Against Tinubu By Buhari’s Men? by abbey621(m): 4:23pm On Sep 12, 2022
kingyakos:

If you were buhari will you not support Atiku, a man buhari trust in so much that among all the northerners and his APC allies it was Atiku that buhari picked to stand in place of father for him at his daughters traditional marriage.
If buhari loves and trust tinubu that much why didn't he picked tinubu over Atiku.

Tinubu is like a gyroscopes spinning around at a frantic pace but never going anywhere.

Stop spewing nonsense, politics does not work that way, even Tinubu and Atiku are best of friends, make una stop this psychoanalysis game, leave politics to those wey sabi!
Re: Inside APC: Is There Another Conspiracy Against Tinubu By Buhari’s Men? by BeardedMeat(m): 4:26pm On Sep 12, 2022
lhordspy:

Can't you just tell me since you know more than i do, clown
Don't kill yourself defending a walking corpse.
Re: Inside APC: Is There Another Conspiracy Against Tinubu By Buhari’s Men? by hotwax: 4:26pm On Sep 12, 2022
wike is afraid for APC. He is not even afraid for PDP.

He risked a lot to work against his party. So he is using everything in his power to support tinubu...

but if tinubu fails, i pity wike political career..ooooo...i dey laugh ooo grin grin grin

Atiku will so deal with him...

the mumu is claiming he is fighting northern powers. By supporting tinubu who helped northern powers get to Aso rock.

Wait, so wike cannot join peter obi to fight the northern power...

wike is also power drunk by his buggiemen(northerner). Trust wike at your own peril. He is just like northerner...
Re: Inside APC: Is There Another Conspiracy Against Tinubu By Buhari’s Men? by ceeceeco: 4:28pm On Sep 12, 2022
Some of this BATstard wants Tinubu to win so that they will open that their stinking mouth wide to eat Nigeria dry. Greedy & selfish modaf*cking criminals.
Re: Inside APC: Is There Another Conspiracy Against Tinubu By Buhari’s Men? by Ykc2(m): 4:29pm On Sep 12, 2022
lhordspy:
i don't think so

If you are very conversant with the political season/period in Nigeria, you would have been expose to the fact that these are mere political speculations and controversies not really from the other political parties BUT from the over zealous political journalist, anaylst and media as at large.

If you recalled, the first step or moves Bola tinubu made after the party primaries was visiting every candidates that participated and contested against him during the primaries including paying homage to the party chairman, Abdullahi Adamu and President Mohammed Buhari. He made sure he Unified every persons. Something a politically experience and strategist like Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu will do firstly, to curtail any arising speculations or rumour that may arise from rumour mongers like you.

Well, as for Gov. Wike. We all know he talks alot. He is presently a man of the spotlight. And i feels saying all sorts of things like the ones you stated up there are just an example of a mere Wike enjoying is present political newly found fame. Whatever he feels he knows he can talk, infact he can keep swinging the pendulum of controversy as much as he likes. Tilting it from one side to one side.

I am not a member of Apc,Pdp,Lp or NNPP but what i know for sure is APC presently has little-to-zero problem heading into next year general election.

your not a member of Apc but your knew everything about tinubu and Apc abi?just go and take back sit, we knew your type ,you go tell this epistles to your village people
Re: Inside APC: Is There Another Conspiracy Against Tinubu By Buhari’s Men? by AK481(m): 4:29pm On Sep 12, 2022
When the Time comes ,the core North will support atiku,one of their own.kwakwaso will steal some too.
SE,SS and 55% NC will support one prudent and competent guy . angry

SW will be the battle ground

1 Like

Re: Inside APC: Is There Another Conspiracy Against Tinubu By Buhari’s Men? by KanwuliaExtra: 4:34pm On Sep 12, 2022
hotwax:
wike is afraid for APC. He is not even afraid for PDP.

He risked a lot to work against his party. So he is using everything in his power to support tinubu...

but if tinubu fails, i pity wike political career..ooooo...i dey laugh ooo grin grin grin

Atiku will so deal with him...

the mumu is claiming he is fighting northern powers. By supporting tinubu who helped northern powers get to Aso rock.

Wait, so wike cannot join peter obi to fight the northern power...

wike is also power drunk by his buggiemen(northerner). Trust wike at your own peril. He is just like northerner...

Emilokan will never join ANY OTHER SOUTHERNER THAT IS NOT YORUBA. GEJ was a fluke.

Let OBi SPLIT ALL VOTES in favor of ATIKU.
Tinubu MUST NOT WIN!!!!
Amen ooooooo!!!
Re: Inside APC: Is There Another Conspiracy Against Tinubu By Buhari’s Men? by kingyakos: 4:34pm On Sep 12, 2022
abbey621:

Stop spewing nonsense, politics does not work that way, even Tinubu and Atiku are best of friends, make una stop this psychoanalysis game, leave politics to those wey sabi!

Politics is not supposed to work that way but you can never take away the tribal politics card from the majority fulani most especially their elite. All Nigerian politicians are friends and please it's better you don't reply than reply with insult. Thanks
Re: Inside APC: Is There Another Conspiracy Against Tinubu By Buhari’s Men? by Yankee101: 4:39pm On Sep 12, 2022
He I he stole the primaries!

They’ll abandon APC for you

Wike said someone inside presidency supports Atiku
Re: Inside APC: Is There Another Conspiracy Against Tinubu By Buhari’s Men? by abbey621(m): 4:39pm On Sep 12, 2022
kingyakos:

Politics is not supposed to work that way but you can never take away the tribal politics card from the majority fulani most especially their elite. All Nigerian politicians are friends and please it's better you don't reply than reply with insult. Thanks

I'll reply you however and whenever I deem fit! If you typed rubbish, I'll call it out, it is not an insult but a rebuttal, thanks!
Re: Inside APC: Is There Another Conspiracy Against Tinubu By Buhari’s Men? by BurialGround: 4:50pm On Sep 12, 2022
Superwave16320:
Say a foolish Igbo with a dead brain.
This dead Brian support a Pandora criminal that could not get more than 2K vote in the whole of Osun while others are getting 300K, yet the oloriburuku foolish Igbo talks about reality starring others in the face. When he as failed with his Pandora project long before 2023.

I blame Mynd44 and Seun
Re: Inside APC: Is There Another Conspiracy Against Tinubu By Buhari’s Men? by JAGS001(m): 4:56pm On Sep 12, 2022
All this games in villa Tinubu is aware hes just playing along jus the way he did before primary election, no time to worry Tinubu didn't get the tickets to play hes ready to move Nigeria forward thats how true leader do behave as if you don't know your enemies just strike them once and for all.
Re: Inside APC: Is There Another Conspiracy Against Tinubu By Buhari’s Men? by emmnprince(m): 5:09pm On Sep 12, 2022
AdamuKD:
grin
Them no no say Fulani men get plan for am. Them go just eliminate the idiot and blame his shaky shaky hands and body say na him kill am grin
Una think say una wise. We go show una next year say we be the decider of democracy in Nigeria nonsense

I know you feel good after this statement of yours just the way you felt good when you drank a bottle of Pepsi cola. Right?
Re: Inside APC: Is There Another Conspiracy Against Tinubu By Buhari’s Men? by onuman: 5:15pm On Sep 12, 2022
dre11:
Rivers Governor Nyesome Wike alleges that some unnamed persons in the Presidency are backing the presidential candidate of the main opposition PDP, Atiku Abubakar, against the candidate of the ruling APC, Bola Tinubu

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/553405-inside-apc-is-there-another-conspiracy-against-tinubu-by-buharis-men.html
But the conspiracy against Tinubu started immediately after he got APC ticket when Shettima was given to Tinubu as standby presidential candidate.
Re: Inside APC: Is There Another Conspiracy Against Tinubu By Buhari’s Men? by ObosiUkwalla: 5:19pm On Sep 12, 2022
Kagd10:

Stop projecting your family! You dey mad!

Seun mynd44 oam4j nlfpmod
Rule 2
Re: Inside APC: Is There Another Conspiracy Against Tinubu By Buhari’s Men? by onuman: 5:23pm On Sep 12, 2022
dre11:
Rivers Governor Nyesome Wike alleges that some unnamed persons in the Presidency are backing the presidential candidate of the main opposition PDP, Atiku Abubakar, against the candidate of the ruling APC, Bola Tinubu

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/553405-inside-apc-is-there-another-conspiracy-against-tinubu-by-buharis-men.html

Igbokwe talks about sustenance of rotation of presidency between the north and south.
So how is it the turn of Tinubu if rotation must be observed? If rotation is observed, it's the turn of the SE to produce a successor to President Buhari.
Tinubu quashed rotation when he came to contest presidential election by ignoring all the Igbo presidential materials in APC who formed APC with Tinubu, Buhari and nPDP led by Atiku.
For now, Tinubu's campaign is like consigning the presidency to Atiku.
Let Tinubu step down for younger, more qualified and more acceptable Peter Obi, so that presidency will come to the south.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Win In Owerri West Re-run, Others Inconclusive / How Onnoghen’s Trouble Started / British High Commissioner To Nigeria Visits Atiku (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.