Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

2023 Is A Crossroad For Every Nigerian Youth" - Hon. Bello Buhari Ibrahim - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Is A Crossroad For Every Nigerian Youth" - Hon. Bello Buhari Ibrahim (12990 Views)

Hon Bello Mutari Shares Over 2,000 Mobile Phones In Kogi (VIDEO) / Yahaya Bello: Buhari Is The Most Democratic Ex-Military Head Of State / Niger: APC Supporters Throng Minna/suleja Road For Bello, Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 Is A Crossroad For Every Nigerian Youth" - Hon. Bello Buhari Ibrahim by kidap: 1:55pm On Sep 11, 2022
These days, when youths involvement in politics is argued across Africa, one compelling fact that can't be undermined, is Nigeria’s contribution into the revolutionary process.

As a country with bountiful Creatives, innovative heads, and resourceful young leaders, Nigeria beacon with some of the best minds globally, and one of such young minds, is Hon. Bello Buhari Ibrahim.

With optimal desire to help Nigeria grow and develop, Bello Buhari has put himself in the forefront of service. A board member; foreign Investment Network, New York. Chief Executive Officer of Carbon Credit Australia, and Member, Advisory of African Union in Nigeria.

During a recent interview with 2023.ng, Buhari who has a long history of deep relations with obviously all members of the current USA Administration; President Joe Biden; Vice President Kamala Harris; Secretary of Treasury, Janet Yellen; and others - he figured out some of our fundamental problems affecting Nigeria.

"If we focus on the right things, Nigeria will be a Pinup country the rest of the world would look up to."

"We should invest more in Human Capital. It's the first spec in creating a better society. The amount of resources we have, both natural and human is amazing. What we need is viable leadership, so that we can consolidate on these resources for the benefit of the entire country. It's a one-shoe-in for economic growth.

"We have all it takes to lead the rest of the world, and I think there will be alot of decisions to be made, come 2023. We are conscious of the possibilities we have ahead. 2023 is a crossroad to mark our involvements as young people. We need leaders who believe that young people can impact in the scheme of things."

Source: https://2023.ng/2023-is-a-crossroad-for-every-nigerian-youth-hon-bello-buhari-ibrahim/

8 Likes

Re: 2023 Is A Crossroad For Every Nigerian Youth" - Hon. Bello Buhari Ibrahim by kidap: 1:57pm On Sep 11, 2022

Re: 2023 Is A Crossroad For Every Nigerian Youth" - Hon. Bello Buhari Ibrahim by Kotudeji: 1:57pm On Sep 11, 2022
Re: 2023 Is A Crossroad For Every Nigerian Youth" - Hon. Bello Buhari Ibrahim by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 11, 2022
Exactly

9 Likes

Re: 2023 Is A Crossroad For Every Nigerian Youth" - Hon. Bello Buhari Ibrahim by Pwettylinda(f): 2:01pm On Sep 11, 2022
Hmmm okay
Re: 2023 Is A Crossroad For Every Nigerian Youth" - Hon. Bello Buhari Ibrahim by Bluntguy: 2:41pm On Sep 11, 2022
True. We must cross that road to a better life. Peter Obi is the man

122 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 2023 Is A Crossroad For Every Nigerian Youth" - Hon. Bello Buhari Ibrahim by Tboy222: 4:22pm On Sep 11, 2022
To Politicians, exaggeration is the name of the game, if there are no lies, how else would the politician grow in fame. For he strives to tell you a tale or at least two, and sway you along with his lies and money too.

The art of politics is nothing but a game, a game of deceit of how many you can shame or tame. So to you the voter i say be wise, or else you ill get carried away by his caprices and vice. And if by chance the evil politician have his way, then i wish you as much as you wish yourself for there is nothing else for me to say.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Is A Crossroad For Every Nigerian Youth" - Hon. Bello Buhari Ibrahim by slawomir: 4:22pm On Sep 11, 2022
Damnnn niggar

We are already yusful and obidient

69 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 2023 Is A Crossroad For Every Nigerian Youth" - Hon. Bello Buhari Ibrahim by Skillsnigeria: 4:23pm On Sep 11, 2022
Hmmm
Re: 2023 Is A Crossroad For Every Nigerian Youth" - Hon. Bello Buhari Ibrahim by datola: 4:23pm On Sep 11, 2022
The "Buhari" in your name is a red flag.

13 Likes

Re: 2023 Is A Crossroad For Every Nigerian Youth" - Hon. Bello Buhari Ibrahim by Chijeep(m): 4:23pm On Sep 11, 2022
When I first saw the name Buhari I thought it's the vegetable in Aso rock, I wan throw curse to him before but make I just mellow small.

THE NAME BUHARI DEY IRRITATES ME THIS DAY

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Is A Crossroad For Every Nigerian Youth" - Hon. Bello Buhari Ibrahim by Wintertime: 4:23pm On Sep 11, 2022
Nn
Re: 2023 Is A Crossroad For Every Nigerian Youth" - Hon. Bello Buhari Ibrahim by FalseProphet1(m): 4:23pm On Sep 11, 2022
The youths have decided. Peter Obi is the people's choice.

This I have seen.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023 Is A Crossroad For Every Nigerian Youth" - Hon. Bello Buhari Ibrahim by Joshmoore(m): 4:24pm On Sep 11, 2022
Where do you stand? He didn’t tell us

Don’t speak in parables, tell us exactly where you stand, then we would be able to ascertain your mental well-being

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Is A Crossroad For Every Nigerian Youth" - Hon. Bello Buhari Ibrahim by booblacain(m): 4:26pm On Sep 11, 2022
Another Buhari! Let me not talk.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Is A Crossroad For Every Nigerian Youth" - Hon. Bello Buhari Ibrahim by Proudlyomonna: 4:26pm On Sep 11, 2022
Every sensible Nigerian understands that APC is the worst thing that has ever happened to this Country, going back to pdp is not a good idea too.
Obidiati is the way forward.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Is A Crossroad For Every Nigerian Youth" - Hon. Bello Buhari Ibrahim by jrusky(m): 4:29pm On Sep 11, 2022
Bluntguy:
True. We must cross that road to a better life. Peter Obi is the man

In your dream.

Which road are you crossing? To where? You lost your road before? If you lost it go and use Google map to trace your road or you will enter ocean and get drown.

Obi is a cross road to hell fire the way Buhari was a cross road to failure and agony.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Is A Crossroad For Every Nigerian Youth" - Hon. Bello Buhari Ibrahim by Kennitrust(m): 4:29pm On Sep 11, 2022
So you’ll walk to a polling booth on Election Day, remember a dollar at N650, remember ASUU strike, remember a bag of rice at N32k, remember how unsafe we’ve been, remember banditry, insecurity, hyper inflation and still vote for the APC?

Talk to me, what’s the problem?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Is A Crossroad For Every Nigerian Youth" - Hon. Bello Buhari Ibrahim by SirJerrie(m): 4:29pm On Sep 11, 2022
A crossroad towards a revolutionary movement to getting it right as a Nation.

"We should invest more in Human Capital. It's the first spec in creating a better society. The amount of resources we have, both natural and human is amazing. What we need is viable leadership, so that we can consolidate on these resources for the benefit of the entire country. It's a one-shoe-in for economic growth..."

A Crossroad from a Consumption to a Production Economy

Vote for Competence
Vote for Accountability
Vote for Credibility

Vote Wisely

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Is A Crossroad For Every Nigerian Youth" - Hon. Bello Buhari Ibrahim by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 11, 2022
Pells:
Rozross is a retired olosho looking for husband by all means grin grin grin
Guys becareful and dodge that bullet
embarassed embarassed
You should know your boundaries and stop mentioning me carelessly please
Re: 2023 Is A Crossroad For Every Nigerian Youth" - Hon. Bello Buhari Ibrahim by Rahkman: 4:30pm On Sep 11, 2022
2023 it is now or never,the pampers wearing lord of iragbiji must be retired

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Is A Crossroad For Every Nigerian Youth" - Hon. Bello Buhari Ibrahim by AdamuKD: 4:30pm On Sep 11, 2022
grin
I wanted to throw abuse I come look well.....

I come reserve the abuse for Rozross grin

Rozross..... Evening newspaper go and marry. You don dey pass menopause

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Is A Crossroad For Every Nigerian Youth" - Hon. Bello Buhari Ibrahim by INTEGRITYA1(m): 4:31pm On Sep 11, 2022
We should invest more in human capital

Hello Investors home and abroad, here you meet an Estate Consultant.

I'm here to present before you an Estates; where you can invest and be sure of good returns on your investment.

Estates available from Chevron Drive in Lekki; Lagos Island to Ajah at Ajiwe Bus stop by Royal Garden Estate to Abraham Adesanya Roundabout, Sangotedo, Abijo, to Eleko Junction, Lekki Epe Expressway at Ibeju-Lekki axis

You can either buy plot of land and build to your taste or subscribe to any of our classy building projects like:
2 to 3 Bedroom Terrace Duplexes
2 to 3 Bedroom Semi Detached Duplexes
4 Bedroom Fully Detached Duplexes.

Estates with C of o and are strategically positioned.

For more information, enquiry and physical Inspection.
Call/WhatsApp the attached phone number:

Re: 2023 Is A Crossroad For Every Nigerian Youth" - Hon. Bello Buhari Ibrahim by AdamuKD: 4:33pm On Sep 11, 2022
Kennitrust:
So you’ll walk to a polling booth on Election Day, remember a dollar at N650, remember ASUU strike, remember a bag of rice at N32k, remember how unsafe we’ve been, remember banditry, insecurity, hyper inflation and still vote for the APC?

Talk to me, what’s the problem?

As in ehh!
Some Nigerians are too stupid and worthless asweat

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Is A Crossroad For Every Nigerian Youth" - Hon. Bello Buhari Ibrahim by WibusJaga: 4:33pm On Sep 11, 2022

We need Digital brains to lead Nigeria in this 21st century, &not Analogue Push&Start brains like the Agbado & Cassava crooner. cheesy
Re: 2023 Is A Crossroad For Every Nigerian Youth" - Hon. Bello Buhari Ibrahim by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 11, 2022
cool
Re: 2023 Is A Crossroad For Every Nigerian Youth" - Hon. Bello Buhari Ibrahim by AsawanaDgreat: 4:34pm On Sep 11, 2022
Obidient is the answer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Is A Crossroad For Every Nigerian Youth" - Hon. Bello Buhari Ibrahim by Eriokanmi: 4:38pm On Sep 11, 2022
Bros, join the obidient train and be useful. Emilokan and atikulated peeps are old fellas bereft of ideas. Fyi, I've also met with great world leaders as reiterated in my previous posts on this forum as this guy had done, including barak Obama.

Obi lokan bayii oo. Enough of ambala, gbęgiri, 30k politics. I read about npower beneficiaries protest with their children here on nairalamd last week. I almost wept. This is what you get when you cast your trust in a failed government filled with corrupt individuals who enrich themselves through politics. You cant give what you dont have

We need to invest in the future of Nigeria. Nigeria shall be great again.

To all tribal bigots, especially my tribes people, I hope you'd not be disgraced the way Tinubu's candidature is being turned down by sane Nigerians nationwide now. I was in the north last Friday. I no fit talk more grin. It's never too late. Jettison ethnic bigotry, if you are truly futuristic Nigerians. I'm not saying you shouldn't attack or insult me as you've been doing but that won't take you anywhere oo, guys. Obi is the current realities and good thing that can ever happen to Nigeria, face it.

Both Atiku and tinubu enriched themselves through politics. Only obi had become rich before joining politics and owner of traceable investments, including Fidelity Bank. I understand tinubu too worked in Mobil but that money he made can't be enough to buy a helicopter, talkless of 3 private jets. Only you can free yourselves from advanced slavery abyss, which our politicians have plunged you into. The world is changing.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yola Youths Hold Walk For Atiku In Adamawa (Pictures, Video) / Northerners Can’t Afford Another Buhari As President In 2023 — NEF / Tinubu Approved N3bn For National Social Register Verification – Bayo Onanuga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.