Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,266 members, 7,853,318 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:19 PM

When Will Adamu Sanction Tinubu? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Will Adamu Sanction Tinubu? (21631 Views)

How I ‘outsmarted’ Adamu To Deliver Tinubu As APC Candidate – Omisore / FG To Sanction Companies That Fail To Observe Public Holidays / Mallam Adamu Ciroma Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Will Adamu Sanction Tinubu? by GeneralPula: 5:37pm On Sep 11, 2022
When Pandora becomes the official president of Biafra..
Re: When Will Adamu Sanction Tinubu? by Antoeni(m): 5:37pm On Sep 11, 2022
All Adamu I Know Are Mumu,
In Fact All Adamu Are Mumu
Re: When Will Adamu Sanction Tinubu? by ATLIEN2027: 5:37pm On Sep 11, 2022
jhydebaba:
The statement was made when Adamu didn't know that Oga an Master. Now, he is fully aware.
I beg tell am. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will Adamu Sanction Tinubu? by OnknownSoldier(m): 5:39pm On Sep 11, 2022
Labour party teaching APC what to do? Lol
Re: When Will Adamu Sanction Tinubu? by Jokerman(m): 5:39pm On Sep 11, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
Sanction the next president of the federal Republic of Nigeria?
You'll wait tire.

Bola Hamed Tinubu is the next president of the federal Republic of Nigeria.

Olorún májé... anybody that will cause problem to Christians, will not be president
Re: When Will Adamu Sanction Tinubu? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 11, 2022
Adamu doesn't have the capacity to sanction Tinubu
Re: When Will Adamu Sanction Tinubu? by tunjiajayi: 5:40pm On Sep 11, 2022
complexBoss12:
I will like to say this because I have read alot of signs and they point the same direction...

"Tinubu will not be in the ballot by 2023"

You can take that to the bank. I don't know what will happen yet.

Yamree olodo.

You are the one that would not find your name on the voters register.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Will Adamu Sanction Tinubu? by wwwihy: 5:41pm On Sep 11, 2022
PDP planting stories here and there
Re: When Will Adamu Sanction Tinubu? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 11, 2022
So funny man pass man forget Adamu he has no choice
Re: When Will Adamu Sanction Tinubu? by adioolayi(m): 5:42pm On Sep 11, 2022
Pauldollars:
The Northern APC caucus are not interested in Tinubu again. Atiku is their objective now.

Well-done....Member of Northern APC caucus cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Will Adamu Sanction Tinubu? by Mrkumareze(m): 5:43pm On Sep 11, 2022
Tinubu does understand Northern politics to the core. They will play him local 419....
Osibanjo os the only candidate APC would have presented but they got carried away

1 Like

Re: When Will Adamu Sanction Tinubu? by Emekaterry: 5:44pm On Sep 11, 2022
He will sanction him, by letting him lose next year, tinubu is not in adamus agenda.
Re: When Will Adamu Sanction Tinubu? by OfficialP: 5:44pm On Sep 11, 2022
Really tinubu should be wiser than this, majority of the Northerners even among apc will support atiku, having shetima as vice president won't change that, except if he, tinubu have agreement with them to hand over power to shetima
Re: When Will Adamu Sanction Tinubu? by Oracleforce: 5:45pm On Sep 11, 2022
Pauldollars:
The Northern APC caucus are not interested in Tinubu again. Atiku is their objective now.

Do they interested in him. before....?
Those who followed him.was just to. collect his money and drop him...

Atiku will always have the majority vote in the north...

Obi should forget about the northern vote...if he succeeded to win one state, should count himself a lucky man...
Re: When Will Adamu Sanction Tinubu? by shinealight(m): 5:45pm On Sep 11, 2022
complexBoss12:
I will like to say this because I have read alot of signs and they point the same direction...

Lolzzzzzz! I laugh in Chinese! grin grin grin
The only thing that can stop him is if his Creator calls him home first.
If that happens, you can also take the final dismemberment of Nigeria to the bank!! cool cool
Re: When Will Adamu Sanction Tinubu? by Chidike200: 5:46pm On Sep 11, 2022
Abi na Tinubu want sanction Adamu
Re: When Will Adamu Sanction Tinubu? by Kajaard: 5:46pm On Sep 11, 2022
Pauldollars:

Sadly a lot of southerners have failed to realise this.
Re: When Will Adamu Sanction Tinubu? by etrouble: 5:47pm On Sep 11, 2022
complexBoss12:

Several idiots like you who wished Buhari death have been buried and forgotten while Buhari is still doing wonders with Aisha in the other room

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will Adamu Sanction Tinubu? by MrGistGuy(m): 5:48pm On Sep 11, 2022
complexBoss12:

okay , let's do it like this

You will di.e a sudden death if Tinubu is in the ballot next year...

Deal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Will Adamu Sanction Tinubu? by Amah70: 5:49pm On Sep 11, 2022
Newton2024:

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/09/11/when-will-adamu-sanction-tinubu/amp/
The punishment for Tinubu has been handed down through making Tinubu to be a mere standby presidential candidate Shettima, the Boko Haram sympathizer to become president immediately after APC wins the presidential election, assuming that any miracle makes Tinubu win.
Re: When Will Adamu Sanction Tinubu? by Gbeng30(m): 5:51pm On Sep 11, 2022
Birds of the feathers... Who will sanction who... Their reign is coming to an extinction
Re: When Will Adamu Sanction Tinubu? by Cool83(m): 5:53pm On Sep 11, 2022
complexBoss12:

Is this prophecy or just coming out of your hatred for him?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Will Adamu Sanction Tinubu? by Amah70: 5:54pm On Sep 11, 2022
complexBoss12:

In bold. Bola Tinubu may not be in the ballot, if
WISDOM finally comes to Tinubu to step down for younger and more qualified Peter Obi, if truly Tinubu wants the south to get the presidency.
Tinubu earlier told the north that it's the turn of the south to produce a successor to President Buhari.
That Tinubu helped Buhari become president is no reason for presidency to be Tinubu's turn after PMB.

1 Like

Re: When Will Adamu Sanction Tinubu? by sammirano: 5:55pm On Sep 11, 2022
Are zombies getting crazier? Tinubu didnt lie when he saud that. Shey ori Yin pe?
Re: When Will Adamu Sanction Tinubu? by Amah70: 6:02pm On Sep 11, 2022
sammirano:
Are zombies getting crazier? Tinubu didnt lie when he saud that. Shey ori Yin pe?

Are you not the real zombie for supporting to become president of Nigeria, an aged, sickly and most corrupt bullion van Tinubu who gave up drug trafficking business money to the US government in exchange for non getting prosecuted by US government?

Re: When Will Adamu Sanction Tinubu? by sammirano: 6:05pm On Sep 11, 2022
Amah70:

Are you not the real zombie for supporting to become president of Nigeria, an aged, sickly and most corrupt bullion van Tinubu who gave up drug trafficking business money to the US government in exchange for non getting prosecuted by US government?

Well, you havent lead even chickens in your entire Life so you wouldnt know the requirements of a Leader.
Re: When Will Adamu Sanction Tinubu? by smsinnigeria(m): 6:06pm On Sep 11, 2022
All politicians are comedian take them serious at your own peril.
Re: When Will Adamu Sanction Tinubu? by rippa(m): 6:08pm On Sep 11, 2022
Newton2024:

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/09/11/when-will-adamu-sanction-tinubu/amp/
So he said Buhari should not joke with yorubas but can joke with other regions
Nawa oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Abstains, As 49 AU Members Sign Free Trade Pact / Troops Clear Gworege Village Of Terrorists, Recover Arms & Ammunition - Photos / Sanwo-Olu Orders N5m Payment To Uber Driver Assaulted During #EndSARS Memorial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.