Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,475 members, 7,823,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Tinubu/shettima In Fresh Trouble: See What Is Happening To Them On Twitter RN - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu/shettima In Fresh Trouble: See What Is Happening To Them On Twitter RN (2821 Views)

Moment Akpabio Was Stopped From Using Same Door With VP Shettima In Aso Rock-VID / Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. / Eko Youths Walk For Tinubu/Shettima In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu/shettima In Fresh Trouble: See What Is Happening To Them On Twitter RN by 10mobile: 3:54pm On Sep 11, 2022
Tinubu/Shettima Media Support Group tested the popularity of their bosses on Twitter some 3 hours ago and it was, well, a disaster (I can't find a worse word).

See what happened...

They asked people to retweet a photo of Tinubu and Shettima if they were going to vote them. After 3 hours, they got only about 260 retweets.

But, that's not the real wahala. Where the kasalA come burst na for the comments. One of the commenters even conducted an instant poll for the 3 leading candidates where PO got 88% while the other two got less than 10% each (Atiku 8%, Tinubu 4%.

I really care about the mental health of these guys. I wonder how they manage to sleep!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu/shettima In Fresh Trouble: See What Is Happening To Them On Twitter RN by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 11, 2022
Good.
Left for them
Re: Tinubu/shettima In Fresh Trouble: See What Is Happening To Them On Twitter RN by ElSudani: 4:02pm On Sep 11, 2022
And this is the fresh trouble? The real voters are not even on the internet.
You are all exited and giddy about this silly exercise? I feel sorry for zombidients.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu/shettima In Fresh Trouble: See What Is Happening To Them On Twitter RN by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:06pm On Sep 11, 2022
ElSudani:
You are all exited and giddy about this silly exercise? I feel sorry for zombidients.
But you would have been rejoicing if apc have been winning online like Bihari was winning in 2015

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu/shettima In Fresh Trouble: See What Is Happening To Them On Twitter RN by Bobloco: 4:06pm On Sep 11, 2022
Agbadorites and Jagabandits should tell Tinubu to get his phone handy on election day because he will need to make the call and congratulate the winner before 4pm

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu/shettima In Fresh Trouble: See What Is Happening To Them On Twitter RN by ElSudani: 4:10pm On Sep 11, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
But you would have been rejoicing if apc have been winning online like Bihari was winning in 2015

Online? APC is on the ground consulting with people and stakeholders in the communities. Buhari's campaign was not Online either.
Zombidients will have their Twitter president come February.
Re: Tinubu/shettima In Fresh Trouble: See What Is Happening To Them On Twitter RN by Lovelive: 4:11pm On Sep 11, 2022
You know a little.
I am online and majority of us have our voters card. Just wait for the D day.

Me and I remain Obidient without structures.
PO-ssible 2023-2031

ElSudani:

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu/shettima In Fresh Trouble: See What Is Happening To Them On Twitter RN by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:12pm On Sep 11, 2022
ElSudani:

Online? APC is on the ground consulting with people and stakeholders in the communities. Buhari's campaign was not Online either.
Zombidients will have their Twitter president come February.
I guess all the 1m match for Peter Obi are online too.Apc that the people have rejected and they claim they are waiting for campaign to start.We are all waiting for campaign let's see if it's students and youths that are on strike that will do 1m match for apc and tinubu

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu/shettima In Fresh Trouble: See What Is Happening To Them On Twitter RN by mrvitalis(m): 4:12pm On Sep 11, 2022
ElSudani:
So you mean your hope of wining is based on unexposed and poor Nigerians ?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu/shettima In Fresh Trouble: See What Is Happening To Them On Twitter RN by ElSudani: 4:13pm On Sep 11, 2022
Lovelive:
You know a little.
I am online and majority of us have our voters card. Just wait for the D day.

Me and I remain Obidient without structures.
PO-ssible 2023-2031

We know how many voters card are out there in each geopolitical zones. And we know where APC will get the votes from. So, chill and concentrate on your Twitter.
Re: Tinubu/shettima In Fresh Trouble: See What Is Happening To Them On Twitter RN by ezegold4we: 4:14pm On Sep 11, 2022
Only some Yoruba Muslim's, cassavorians and agbadorians believe that a sick old mental demented tinubu with a Terrorist sponsor as VP will win 2023 presidential election.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu/shettima In Fresh Trouble: See What Is Happening To Them On Twitter RN by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 11, 2022
Ha
War front
Re: Tinubu/shettima In Fresh Trouble: See What Is Happening To Them On Twitter RN by ElSudani: 4:22pm On Sep 11, 2022
mrvitalis:

So you mean your hope of wining is based on unexposed and poor Nigerians ?
Every single Nigerian is an equal partner in the Nigerian project. There's nothing like exposed or unexposed Nigerian in citizenship. Nigerians voted before the internet was invented and politicians knew how to reach them.
Like I said earlier, focus on your exposed voters on Twitter and let serious contenders go to the real voters.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu/shettima In Fresh Trouble: See What Is Happening To Them On Twitter RN by Proudlyomonna: 4:30pm On Sep 11, 2022
ElSudani:

If na Hausas wey dey for Mile 12 go decide tinubu fate it is all over for him grin
Guy reality is different from all this political correctness,the average Northerner does not like tinubu at all.
Apc must be crushed to save Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu/shettima In Fresh Trouble: See What Is Happening To Them On Twitter RN by ElSudani: 4:33pm On Sep 11, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

If na Hausas wey dey for Mile 12 go decide tinubu fate it is all over for him grin
Guy reality is different from all this political correctness,the average Northerner does not like tinubu at all.

You spoke with all northerners to come to this fallacious conclusion? If APC is to be crushed certainly not by a political party without any legs to stand on.
Re: Tinubu/shettima In Fresh Trouble: See What Is Happening To Them On Twitter RN by Proudlyomonna: 4:37pm On Sep 11, 2022
ElSudani:

You spoke with all northerners to come to this fallacious conclusion? If APC is to be crushed certainly not by a political party without any legs to stand on.

I have plenty Hausa niggas in Mile 12 and agege who help me to load,and the music is the same,one Alhaji from Zamfara told me plainly that instead of tinubu will be President they will leave his APC for him to eat to his full.
Those niggas are voting for Atiku this is reality staring glaringly at your face.
Peter Obi is the way forward, don't waste your vote on tinubu,baba don old make him go rest.
Aso rock is not a care home for sick shaky desperate old men.
Apc must go.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu/shettima In Fresh Trouble: See What Is Happening To Them On Twitter RN by ElSudani: 4:39pm On Sep 11, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

I have plenty Hausa niggas in Mile 12 and agege who help me to load,and the music is the same,one Alhaji from Zamfara told me plainly that instead of tinubu will be President they will leave his APC for him to eat to his full.
Those niggas are voting for Atiku this is reality staring glaringly at your face.
Peter Obi is the way forward, don't waste your vote on tinubu,baba don old make him go rest.
Aso rock is not a care home for sick shaky desperate old men.
Apc must go.

You don't have too long to wait my friend. The scales will soon fall off from your eyes.
Re: Tinubu/shettima In Fresh Trouble: See What Is Happening To Them On Twitter RN by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 11, 2022
The useless agbadas wey they dey always wear na im dey vex me pass
Re: Tinubu/shettima In Fresh Trouble: See What Is Happening To Them On Twitter RN by Proudlyomonna: 4:44pm On Sep 11, 2022
ElSudani:

You don't have too long to wait my friend. The scales will soon fall off from your eyes.

Did Nigerians not take out pdthief when they messed up?
Is APC not 7* worse than pdthief?
Why do you even think it's a big deal to take out apc then grin
Guy from all quarters,be you Yoruba,Igbo, Hausa,Ijaw,Igala,Edo one thing every sane Nigerian understands is that APC is the greatest disaster to hit this Country.
Apc must GO.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu/shettima In Fresh Trouble: See What Is Happening To Them On Twitter RN by YoungDaNaval(m): 4:49pm On Sep 11, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu/shettima In Fresh Trouble: See What Is Happening To Them On Twitter RN by 10mobile: 4:53pm On Sep 11, 2022
ElSudani:
Yet, they came to twitter grin grin grin

I wonder how yall reason. The people on Twitter, are they ghosts?

Keep living in denial. If you you think beyond ur nose, Ruto would have opened ur eyes. Everyday is for the thief, but just ONE day...

The people own the country, not the establishment.

Anyway, self-consolation is allowed. Bye!!!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu/shettima In Fresh Trouble: See What Is Happening To Them On Twitter RN by Proudlyomonna: 4:54pm On Sep 11, 2022
YoungDaNaval:
grin grin grin grin

Asin when I shock na when one tell me point black se no be Hausa do sai baba oo se na tinubu cause am grin
Kastina boy for that matter oo grin
Apc don give ticket to bad market.
Re: Tinubu/shettima In Fresh Trouble: See What Is Happening To Them On Twitter RN by ElSudani: 4:56pm On Sep 11, 2022
10mobile:

Yet, they came to twitter grin grin grin

I wonder how yall reason. The people on Twitter, are they ghosts?

Keep living in denial. If you you think beyond ur nose, Ruto would have opened ur eyes. Everyday is for the thief, but just ONE day...

The people own the country, not the establishment.

Anyway, self-consolation is allowed. Bye!!!

They are not ghosts but 90% of them are not in Nigeria and they are not coming to vote in February. As a matter of fact, most of them don't have voters card.
Re: Tinubu/shettima In Fresh Trouble: See What Is Happening To Them On Twitter RN by 10mobile: 4:56pm On Sep 11, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Asin when I shock na when one tell me point black se no be Hausa do sai baba oo se na tinubu cause am grin
Kastina boy for that matter oo grin
Apc don give ticket to bad market.
I saw #LikeSaiBabaLikeEmilokan on Twitter today.
Re: Tinubu/shettima In Fresh Trouble: See What Is Happening To Them On Twitter RN by 10mobile: 5:04pm On Sep 11, 2022
ElSudani:

They are not ghosts but 90% of them are not in Nigeria and they are not coming to vote in February. As a matter of fact, most of them don't have voters card.
The diaspora has enormous power over the Nigerians at home. Remember, they send money to their families. So, their families listen to them. Haha!
Re: Tinubu/shettima In Fresh Trouble: See What Is Happening To Them On Twitter RN by ElSudani: 5:08pm On Sep 11, 2022
10mobile:

The diaspora has enormous power over the Nigerians at home. Remember, they send money to their families. So, their families listen to them. Haha!

Your eyes go soon clear.
Re: Tinubu/shettima In Fresh Trouble: See What Is Happening To Them On Twitter RN by Savedday: 5:12pm On Sep 11, 2022
Obi for win oh! But him go choose very useless VP. One single state for north e no go help Obi get.

Very useless person
Re: Tinubu/shettima In Fresh Trouble: See What Is Happening To Them On Twitter RN by Seefinish: 5:21pm On Sep 11, 2022
They forgot that Obidient controls the Twitter
Re: Tinubu/shettima In Fresh Trouble: See What Is Happening To Them On Twitter RN by jkpbestseries: 5:30pm On Sep 11, 2022
I hope after Atiku win next year it will serve them right. Next time the west will not betray the south south and south east again. Awolowo did same to Ojukwu and Tinubu to Jonathan
Re: Tinubu/shettima In Fresh Trouble: See What Is Happening To Them On Twitter RN by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 11, 2022
I saw the post but didn't retweet it, does that mean I will no longer vote him?
Una eyes go clear sha. Na just few weeks
Re: Tinubu/shettima In Fresh Trouble: See What Is Happening To Them On Twitter RN by Lovelive: 5:58pm On Sep 11, 2022
Who will vote APC? You are free to be delusional.

Are we that so dull and senseless to vote for APC again. In case you forgot 2014/2015 general elections PDP didn't believe that the masses can kick them out of power. But it happened.

So tell your APC government to start packing well.

Let me even ask you who do you think that is so senseless to vote for Apc/Tinubu, is it students and Universities staff ? or... or...

Hey Man, wake up and smell the c...

Me and I remain Obidient without structures .
PO-ssible 2023-2031

*Modified:
Look at this �pictures below

ElSudani:

We know how many voters card are out there in each geopolitical zones. And we know where APC will get the votes from. So, chill and concentrate on your Twitter.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking!!! Photos Of APC One Million Match In Borno!! / ANAP/NOI Polls: Peter Obi Leading With 23%, Tinubu A Distant second With 13% / Old Man Calculating INEC Portal Result(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.