Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,535 members, 7,816,306 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Last Nigerian Virgin! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Last Nigerian Virgin! (10619 Views)

okay / Become A Virgin Back (females) / Need A Virgin To Marry No Matter How Ugly! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Last Nigerian Virgin! by herdey2tu(f): 11:25am On Aug 20, 2007
what the point of saying the last[b][/b] Nigerian Virgin at 28!

SOme female still got rooted values you know, and 28 isn't actually "scaling the fence" the fence.

you aint the last sweetheart, it just depend on what your focus was while growing up!

whether the post is real or fake, it actually got the needed response she wanted anyway. grin
Re: Last Nigerian Virgin! by rasulua(m): 11:29am On Aug 20, 2007
@ Essssss
ops sorry i tink i added too much s, wel to say d fact i go wit ur opinion,at 28,shes still a virgin,its nt rite,i dnt trip her lies.

@ babx glow
am reli sure u are fake.
Re: Last Nigerian Virgin! by BabyGlow(f): 11:31am On Aug 20, 2007
sleektoe:

YEMISI You ARE REALLY FUNNY,WHY ACT.You WOULD REALLY BE A GOOD ACTRESS
OR LET ME SAY RESEARCH PROFESSIONAL.
WHY ALL THIS LIES TO GET SOME FAVOURABLE INFORMATION.
URE JUST TO FAKE. VIRGIN MY FOOT.
IF You REALLY WANT TO LOOSE IT (I.E IF You ARE TRULY A VIRGIN) You HAVE 4 GUYS You DATED AT LEAST WHO LOVED WHO You COULD GIVE IT TO.NOT ANY Hot NAIRALANDER
UR POST IS JUST FAKE

If your interested, pls send me a mail (secretly)

cool cool cool

acidrop:

OMG, babe are u serious shocked

Babe, can you borrow me your sugar daddy, jus for a while?

Promise he'll come back online wit a different story!

grin grin grin

k0be:

faker than my imaginary sprewells

k0be pls can we hook up?

4 real! I i need to work on your imaginations

I wanna bring you to reality!

Guys! My search is over!

I really wanna get to know k0be!

Lets chat! You'll get to see me!

No jokes.

Rushdie:

When would guys grow up, it jus baffles me to see people fallin 4 sucha crap, someone jus springs up frm no wer n starts d most silly thread of the year, n people r fallin 4 it, this is scam of d highest level, DAYUm!! Plzz attention seeker, try sumtin more interestin, because this topic sucks like hell,

Pls dont get me started!

And dont come back!

yewa-man:

@ Baby Glow: Wetin i 4 do now?
All the guys want a piece! the moment they don't get,
they move on!
You know what i'm talkin about don't ya?
I want to be able to make my man happy!
Babe, at this rate, i might jus be a V-yansh at 40!

but seriously can we talk

I'll hook up wit you right after i find out that k0be is not the one for me!

naijacutee:

@ Kobe. That song by Third Eye Blind is amazing . . . This is a story of a girl
Who cried a river and drown the whole world but while she looks so sad in photographs I absolutely love her when she smiles. . .

What's it gotta do with the post though?

Appreciat that girl! But pls dont get my man pissed off!

Sarifat:

A virgin at 28? ask me and i will tell you its not new, because i am in her shoes too and even a year older. sis keep it

up jooo don't mind them you will surely find who will appreciate u the way u are as i found mine. what u have is not easy to come by, so please do not be in a hurry make sure u loose it to someone that will value it and not all this half half guys that has been responding.

sorry this is from Sarifat and not jideaffo, what happened was that i did not sign him out on my system before sending my post

cheers.

THANKS DEAR!

cool

Esss:

I hate to burst your bubble but this thread is a bunch of bullshit.

Like K0be said, she isnt worth all the attention shes gettin. Come to think of it, at 28, you are unmarried meaning. lipsrsealed , , and you are still a virgin, (Interesting). And all of a sudden you decide to burst open your hole and you made a very nice choice (the internet). That only tells me you are either depressed, lonely, confused or a child or a combination of all these. Either ways, it still looks bad for you.
On the up side, you could take reasonable advice and pick up a cucumber or a water melon, that way you could make up for all those wasted years of masturbation.
Or you could keep your virginity till you are 41 and start a new thread "the 41year old virgin".

Like I said before, this is a big joke. My opinion. cool

You're soooo not smart for a guy that uses the internet!

mconqueror:

can't we applaud good virtues?

Thanks alot! Can we chat later??

iamtheman:

Baby glow,

Are you Serious I'll fly down to Lag this weekend o. cool Holla back with your number

You wanna do it all in one weekend??  

Damn!

cool cool cool
acidrop:

u guys complain that there are no virgins anymore, here is one, n u want to just disvirgin her

Pls help me ask them.  

herdey2tu:

what the point of saying the last[b][/b] Nigerian Virgin at 28!

SOme female still got rooted values you know, and 28 isn't actually "scaling the fence" the fence.

you aint the last sweetheart, it just depend on what your focus was while growing up!

whether the post is real or fake, it actually got the needed response she wanted anyway. grin

Hey you sound really matured. I like that!

cool cool cool
Re: Last Nigerian Virgin! by BabyGlow(f): 11:35am On Aug 20, 2007
rasulua:

@ Essssss
ops sorry i think i added too much s, wel to say d fact i go wit your opinion,at 28,shes still a virgin,its nt rite,i dnt trip her lies.

@ babx glow
am reli sure u are fake.

Sad that you think there arent virgins at my age!

cool cool cool
Re: Last Nigerian Virgin! by infiniti(f): 11:43am On Aug 20, 2007
please every body, lets give her a break!!! Na curse to be VIRGIN, ske of say una don disvirgin since age 10 abi. Bad belle

seriously, @ poster, what would you want this forum to do for you?

i mean do you want the guys coming for a serious relationship or ,

you havnt defined what it is u wanted.

cheers! wink
Re: Last Nigerian Virgin! by acidrop(f): 11:53am On Aug 20, 2007
Baby Glow!:

Babe, can you borrow me your sugar daddy, jus for a while?

Promise he'll come back online wit a different story!

grin grin grin

k0be please can we hook up?

4 real! I i need to work on your imaginations

I want to bring you to reality!

Guys! My search is over!

I really want to get to know k0be!

Lets chat! You'll get to see me!

No jokes.

babe i aint disputing the fact that u are a virgin, its very possible, the thing is how u publicly announced it and in a hurry just to throw it away beats me. as for the sugardady yess ooo, u can have him. because right form genesis i knew that there was something chemistry between una.
@kobe, am gonna kill u if u dont invite me 2 ur wedding grin
Re: Last Nigerian Virgin! by Esss(m): 11:55am On Aug 20, 2007
@ infiniti
No be bad belle O! Na just say the tori no make sense. Me I no mind weather na virgin or na bottomless pit, just say the tori still no get meaning.

@
Baby Glow!:

You're soooo not smart for a guy that uses the internet!

I neva said I was, but your post dosent sound like something an Einstein would have written. I still say u are a joke. My opinion cool
Re: Last Nigerian Virgin! by yewaman1(m): 12:01pm On Aug 20, 2007
@ acidrop:
u guys complain that there are no virgins anymore,
here is one, n u want to just disvirgin her

Baby Glow

glo with pride cool
Re: Last Nigerian Virgin! by fesse(f): 12:01pm On Aug 20, 2007
@ poster, why not tell the forum that all your guys are on the run and you need somebody to Bleep you than coming out wit a big lie that you are v @ 28.

you dont sound like a virgin from your post. Since you are looking for men, wishing you the best. Your kind of person is among those spoiling the image of Nigeria. Nairaland guys, what are you guys waiting,go give her what she wants.

Virgin @ 28 my foot.
Re: Last Nigerian Virgin! by dreamnaira(m): 12:04pm On Aug 20, 2007
anyway, been a virgin isn't  evidence that you re saint, but if your intention is to keep your body undefile till marriage, i wll ve to assure you that God honour those that honour him, and he wll n'er let you down.

looking at your age what you need now is life partner not boyfriend or manfriend though friendship is the fisrt step to marriage but you must be very careful in your seach and quest. As for me, i wll suggest you pray and waet upon God which gave you the power to preserve your body till now.

Best of the lucks for you.
Re: Last Nigerian Virgin! by acidrop(f): 12:05pm On Aug 20, 2007
fesse:

@ poster, why not tell the forum that all your guys are on the run and you need somebody to Bleep you than coming out wit a big lie that you are v @ 28.

you don't sound like a virgin from your post. Since you are looking for men, wishing you the best. Your kind of person is among those spoiling the image of Nigeria. Nairaland guys, what are you guys waiting,go give her what she wants.

Virgin @ 28 my foot.

c hating, ouch.

yewa-man:

@ acidrop:
u guys complain that there are no virgins anymore,
here is one, n u want to just disvirgin her

Baby Glow

glo with pride cool
dude y are u repeating what i said b4
Re: Last Nigerian Virgin! by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 20, 2007
Baby Glow!:

Wait a minute! How did you lose your 'dignity'??

Sorry but I still have my dignity intact. It seems people like you think virginity is all woman has to offer and when she has done that, she is nothing but a left-over. Give your "dignity" to some stupid ass on NL and your days will be longer. Ahahahhaha.

PS: My first time was with someone very special to me. But it seems you can't find this someone after waiting for 28 years and you given up on ordinary men who aren't worth a second look. Ahahahaha!

Baby Glow!:

Do you even know what michelin reminds me of?

Of the Michelin man?

Baby Glow!:

And you didnt forget to put a pic that would make me think otherwise!

Shallow brain just like your mind is. For your information, the Michelin man has gone a diet becoming a hot stud, just like how I am a sexy chica. Village champion! tongue

Baby Glow!:

Shut up your fat arse and stay of my pages!

My fat ass? Well we can define it that, since no matter how much I decrease of weight, I still have it. I love my ass.

Baby Glow!:

Will let you know if i have left overs!

Because the guys you want to Bleep aren't left overs? These guys can hardly remember their first time and their thingies are also used and consumed!

Baby Glow!:

Laters!

Don't think there'll be any laters. I think it's likely you'll die of shame! grin
Re: Last Nigerian Virgin! by dachamp(m): 12:23pm On Aug 20, 2007
@ Acidrop
OMG, babe are u serious
Nairaland user's have bein askin same question
Re: Last Nigerian Virgin! by acidrop(f): 12:27pm On Aug 20, 2007
i dont get, is it a crime 2 ask quest now?
Re: Last Nigerian Virgin! by moondust(m): 12:30pm On Aug 20, 2007
@ topic
desperados on d loose!!! run 4 cover!!!
Re: Last Nigerian Virgin! by icezik1(m): 12:37pm On Aug 20, 2007
@acidrop
"u guys complain that there are no virgins anymore, here is one, n u want to just disvirgin her"

wetin man go do? Afterall we were designed that way! I am very interested in both you and Babyglo.
Re: Last Nigerian Virgin! by papabaks(m): 12:42pm On Aug 20, 2007
Well BabeGlow am a cool guy with a serious mind and very focus, I don't smell what i don't want to eat, but For this it smells very good and encouraging.

You can contact me on
papabaks@keromail.com so we can talk with a brave mind.

Don't forget that heaven help those who help themselves.

Thanks
papa.
Re: Last Nigerian Virgin! by fesse(f): 12:43pm On Aug 20, 2007
@acidrop b4 am i liking.
@poster is just dont know what she want. keeping her viginity till now (she is lies) and wants guys to disvirgin her, i mean does it sound responsible to ur ear?

If you go thru her response, you see that she is the wild one trying to cover up. I mean this lind of post make no sense to this forum.
All the same shaa, best of luck in her looking for men in nariland.
Re: Last Nigerian Virgin! by Esss(m): 12:46pm On Aug 20, 2007
I think I now understand her problem. At 28 shes still single, probably still lives at home with daddy, no job, no man is interested in her (women neither), and from the looks of things uneducated (and outrightly dumb), and now she falling back on the last hope she has (her Vagina). Poor little girl. It is well with you O.k.

Yeye pikin.
Re: Last Nigerian Virgin! by obinnamart(m): 1:11pm On Aug 20, 2007
woteva the case may be just be urself, somewhere, somhow, a guy is waiting for you just be little patient
Re: Last Nigerian Virgin! by obinnamart(m): 1:12pm On Aug 20, 2007
woteva the case may be just be urself, somewhere, somhow, a guy is waiting for you just be little patient
Re: Last Nigerian Virgin! by ne4real(f): 1:14pm On Aug 20, 2007
clap for yourself
Re: Last Nigerian Virgin! by ikamefa(f): 1:31pm On Aug 20, 2007
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

last Nigerian virgin indeeded " grin "

what wont my eyez see on NL? cheesy

me too i be fergin oh! cheesy
Re: Last Nigerian Virgin! by mukina2: 1:34pm On Aug 20, 2007
ikamefa:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

last Nigerian virgin indeededgrin "

what wont my eyez see on Nairaland?  cheesy

me too i be fergin oh!  cheesy

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

ikamefaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Last Nigerian Virgin! by dachamp(m): 1:36pm On Aug 20, 2007
@acidrop
i don't get, is it a crime 2 ask quest now?
l wasn't against you askin the question!
Re: Last Nigerian Virgin! by abubaka(m): 1:58pm On Aug 20, 2007
baby glow,
u try ooohh,see the way u turn dis place to fuji house of commotion,afterall is APRIL FOOL in August.

Una weldone ooo,all the contributors in d house.Some even they flex muscles as if they wan tear dis sweet baby gal into pieces.
Re: Last Nigerian Virgin! by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 20, 2007
@post

Dating and probably marrying a virgin is very good; but it would not be my priority when choosing my life partner.

But considering how you went about your v at 28, you really do not make any sense. And for the fact that you dont make any sense; it then has justified what Wole Soyinka pencilled down: " WHO THE gODS WANTS TO DESTROY, THEY FIRST MAKE MAD"
Re: Last Nigerian Virgin! by bekwine: 2:37pm On Aug 20, 2007
I don't need inexperience virgin like you.

For me to consider you, you must have 1 year experience (minimum)

We all know that once you taste the forbidden fruit, you'll always want to experiment with different sizes

So why should I be the one to go through the stress of disvirgining you?

Infact, if you want to discourage me from having you, all you need is to convince me that you are a virgin.

Like someone suggested, you can use banana or cucumber.
Re: Last Nigerian Virgin! by iice(f): 2:48pm On Aug 20, 2007
multiple users
Re: Last Nigerian Virgin! by phenomenon(m): 2:49pm On Aug 20, 2007
ne4real:

clap for yourself

Sup! I love your looks! Wanna hook up?

@Poster:  Best of luck if you get any!

grin grin grin
Re: Last Nigerian Virgin! by PTH(m): 3:12pm On Aug 20, 2007
pulease guys, this is just militia seeking attention. Like Esss said, the number of us posting on this nauseating threads just gives her the uneeded attention she does not deserve. There are better threads to spend a monday morning.
Re: Last Nigerian Virgin! by icezik1(m): 3:29pm On Aug 20, 2007
@ne4real

Yeah! you look sexy and beautiful! Let's free babyglo and go to a desert island and have some "fun"! wink grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tope2000 Its Midnite And U Are Still Online / Love Hospital / Strictly 4 Muslim Ladies & Men: Drop Your Numbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.