Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,086 members, 7,849,405 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:45 PM

Ohanaeze: I’ll Reposition Igbos Interest With LASG – New President General, Ossa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohanaeze: I’ll Reposition Igbos Interest With LASG – New President General, Ossa (269 Views)

It Is Not In Igbos Interest For Peter Obi To Win. / Lagos Police Inspect Markets And Buses To Ensure Compliance With LASG Directives / Enough Of Fulani Domination In Ilorin – Kasumu, Afonja Union President-general (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ohanaeze: I’ll Reposition Igbos Interest With LASG – New President General, Ossa by Kuginzi: 6:41pm On Sep 11, 2022
By Olasunkanmi Akoni

The new President-General of Ohanaeze Ndigbo in Lagos State, Chief Sunday Ossai has promised to reposition the organization to better serve the interest of Igbo in the state and foster good relationship between government in power and the Igbo.

Ossai also vowed to work assiduously to unite the Igbo in the state and make them to be submissive and support, working in collaboration with the authority in the state.

He made the remarks at the official inauguration as the President-General of the organization in Lagos State, held at Onikan, Lagos Island.

The event was attended by wife of Lagos State and Ondo State, Dr Ibijoke Sanwo-Olu and Mrs Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu, respectively, the Secretary General of the organization, Okey Emuchey and other leaders of the organization across the states in Nigeria and in the diaspora.

According to Ossai, no doubt Ohanaeze Ndigbo Lagos State Chapter has been battered and diminished to a level it ought not to be due to selfishness and greed of some members of the organization,who were carried away because of pecuniary gain.ms”

He said after due consultation, he has set up an important committee that would reposition and redirect the focus of Ohanaeze Ndi igbo in Lagos State in line with desire to have a remarkable and indelible legacy for prospective administration and initiate ideas through which Igbos will be fully engaged in the economic development of Lagos State and beyond.

Also speaking, Joe Igbokwe, the Special Adviser on Drainage and Water Resources to Lagos State Governor, urged Igbos in the state to forget the past and be united so that, they can collectively work for the interest of the organization.

The President General of Ohanaeze Ndigbo in Nigeria, Professor George Obiozor, who was represented by the Secretary-General, Emuchey, urged the Igbos in Lagos State to be good ambassador of the organization by living in peace and harmony with the host community.

He also urged them to always give unalloyed loyalty to Lagos State government and the leaders in the community.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2022/09/ohanaeze-ill-reposition-igbos-interest-with-lasg-new-president-general-ossai/amp/

Re: Ohanaeze: I’ll Reposition Igbos Interest With LASG – New President General, Ossa by tamdun: 6:47pm On Sep 11, 2022
Tinubu win or not, the damage has already been done, Lagos and Sw in general will never be the same for some people
Re: Ohanaeze: I’ll Reposition Igbos Interest With LASG – New President General, Ossa by yomi961: 7:23pm On Sep 11, 2022
Good
Meanwhile
Obidients should note that a vote for an Obi will give an edge to Tinubu because it will reduce Atiku's chances. By not supporting PDP, Obidients are unconsciously brightening Tinubu's chances since the odds are obviously against Peter Obi. Tinubu is having a fill day seeing the crumbling of Atiku's support base. And if he can, he will support the Obidients so as to further meander Atiku's chances so he can emerge winner. Obi was Atiku's VP in 2019, An Igbo presidency is better achieved with a PDP than with an APC. Obidients, please shine your eyes!

Re: Ohanaeze: I’ll Reposition Igbos Interest With LASG – New President General, Ossa by cockcrowatdawn(m): 8:02pm On Sep 11, 2022
tamdun:
Tinubu win or not, the damage has already been done, Lagos and Sw in general will never be the same for some people
maybe for the poor and jobless ones.
Other classes of people are doing things and prospering together.
Besides tinubu does not own Lagos .
Lagos existed and prospered many years before tinubu became governor and nobody is claiming being behind such success. All this noise about tinubu and Lagos will soon be a thing of the past .
Re: Ohanaeze: I’ll Reposition Igbos Interest With LASG – New President General, Ossa by Yoruba1stson: 8:06pm On Sep 11, 2022
tamdun:
Walahi
Re: Ohanaeze: I’ll Reposition Igbos Interest With LASG – New President General, Ossa by Yoruba1stson: 8:10pm On Sep 11, 2022
cockcrowatdawn:
maybe for the poor and jobless ones.
Other classes of people are doing things and prospering together.
Besides tinubu does not own Lagos .
Lagos existed and prospered many years before tinubu became governor and nobody is claiming being behind such success. All this noise about tinubu and Lagos will soon be a thing of the past .
No be lie ooh, Yoruba land will never be thesame with yeebows
Re: Ohanaeze: I’ll Reposition Igbos Interest With LASG – New President General, Ossa by cockcrowatdawn(m): 8:11pm On Sep 11, 2022
Yoruba1stson:
No be lie ooh, Yoruba land will never be thesame with yeebows
You mean oduduwa republic?

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Should Work Harder Knowing That His Cut Off Mark For Him Is 99.9% / CNN; Peter Obi Explains Plans To Rescue Nigeria / PDP Presidential Candidate, Atiku Leaves Nigeria To Visit Family In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.