Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,460 members, 7,846,915 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:21 AM

2023: Kwankwaso Clears Air On Stepping Down For Another Presidential Candidate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Kwankwaso Clears Air On Stepping Down For Another Presidential Candidate (614 Views)

#chatham House: Kwankwaso's Response On Stepping Down For Obi (video) / 2023: Kwankwaso Opens Up On Stepping Down For Another Candidate / Saraki Speaks On ‘stepping Down’ For Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Kwankwaso Clears Air On Stepping Down For Another Presidential Candidate by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:53pm On Sep 11, 2022
The presidential candidate of the New Nigeria People’s Party (NNPP), Sen. Rabiu Kwankwaso, has debunked speculations that he would be stepping down for the candidate of another party before the 2023 elections.

DAILY POST reports that there has been speculation that the former Kano State Governor would step down for either the candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Atiku Abubakar, or the flag bearer of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Bola Tinubu.

But speaking through his campaign spokesperson, Mr. Ladipo Johnson, the NNPP candidate said he is contesting to win.

In a statement made available to newsmen in Lagos on Sunday, Johnson said: “Kwankwaso is in the race to win.”

According to him, Kwankwaso has all it takes to succeed President Muhammadu Buhari in the 2023 presidential election.

He said, “I do not know how people come up with these assertions and speculations. Kwankwaso cannot and will not step down for any candidate.

“Kwankwaso is not in the race to negotiate. He has the capacity, track record for competence and the political will to lead Nigeria to greater heights”.
SOURCE; https://dailypost.ng/2022/09/11/2023-kwankwaso-clears-air-on-stepping-down-for-another-presidential-candidate/

1 Like

Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Clears Air On Stepping Down For Another Presidential Candidate by LoneWolf212: 9:55pm On Sep 11, 2022
I don forget say Oga follow dey run sef

1 Like

Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Clears Air On Stepping Down For Another Presidential Candidate by BigSarah(f): 9:57pm On Sep 11, 2022
Time will tell
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Clears Air On Stepping Down For Another Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 11, 2022
Open way for the Obidient ones

1 Like

Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Clears Air On Stepping Down For Another Presidential Candidate by EndsarsReloaded: 10:10pm On Sep 11, 2022
Good! The more, the merrier! NW must be torn to shreds grin grin

Anyways, by the time 3 contestants decimate the area, I will now see where Tinubu will get his votes from tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Clears Air On Stepping Down For Another Presidential Candidate by jkpbestseries: 10:32pm On Sep 11, 2022
he will defect at the die minute
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Clears Air On Stepping Down For Another Presidential Candidate by Totilopussylick(m): 10:40pm On Sep 11, 2022
EndsarsReloaded:
Good! The more, the merrier! NW must be torn to shreds grin grin

Anyways, by the time 3 contestants decimate the area, I will now see where Tinubu will get his votes from tongue tongue

He is expecting his voters from irapeji city tongue

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Clears Air On Stepping Down For Another Presidential Candidate by BeardedMeat(m): 11:12pm On Sep 11, 2022
LoneWolf212:
Who dey pursue am? grin
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Clears Air On Stepping Down For Another Presidential Candidate by Penguin2: 11:28pm On Sep 11, 2022
LoneWolf212:

The fool allowed ego to make him lose the once in a lifetime opportunity that was offered to him by Peter Obi.

He will forever remain a regional politician.

I still see him stepping down for either Atiku or Tinubu sha

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

It Is Yoruba's Turn To Be President - Ondo Governor Akeredolu / Tinubu 1 Million March In Delta State(vid,pictures) / "It Would Be An Obi", Ezekwesili Picks Obi Over Other Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.