Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,158 members, 7,845,815 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Breaking: Yorubas Confused After Great Tinubu's Family Of Lagos Denied Asuwaju - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Yorubas Confused After Great Tinubu's Family Of Lagos Denied Asuwaju (965 Views)

Breaking! Yorubas Youths Attack Igbos At PVC Registration Center (Video,Pix) / 2023: I’m Contesting To Make Our Children’s Future Great – Tinubu / Tinubu Family Takes Possession Of Land With 50 Houses In Surulere Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Yorubas Confused After Great Tinubu's Family Of Lagos Denied Asuwaju by Nobody: 3:10am On Sep 12, 2022
Re: Breaking: Yorubas Confused After Great Tinubu's Family Of Lagos Denied Asuwaju by NwaMamaIwota(f): 4:46am On Sep 12, 2022
nobody want to associate with a known bastard drug dealing vagabond Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Yorubas Confused After Great Tinubu's Family Of Lagos Denied Asuwaju by AdamuKD: 4:51am On Sep 12, 2022
Tilumbu is a thief

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Yorubas Confused After Great Tinubu's Family Of Lagos Denied Asuwaju by fman(m): 4:59am On Sep 12, 2022
Fellow urchins!!
Where unah dey?
Let's attack this post ASAP

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Yorubas Confused After Great Tinubu's Family Of Lagos Denied Asuwaju by narolinmoma: 5:16am On Sep 12, 2022
Lol
Re: Breaking: Yorubas Confused After Great Tinubu's Family Of Lagos Denied Asuwaju by Efuaye(m): 5:26am On Sep 12, 2022
Why is one man with so much baggage?
You have to defend and defend since 1999!
I hope others learn from this.
Travel light in life.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Yorubas Confused After Great Tinubu's Family Of Lagos Denied Asuwaju by Sonyboom765: 5:37am On Sep 12, 2022
Sebi I be Kanuri as I no confuse.
What won't you witness from foolish Igbos.

To lunatics that will quote to question how I know the dead brain foolish OP is Igbo, please ask the OP if his miserable life was not nurtured with endemic bigotry and chronic hate from the womb by his Igbo mother.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Yorubas Confused After Great Tinubu's Family Of Lagos Denied Asuwaju by Nobody: 5:39am On Sep 12, 2022
And who told you that Tinubu is a representative of the Yoruba race?

What about a Yoruba like me who will be voting for Atiku in 2023?

Should I care about anything concerning Tinubu ni?
Re: Breaking: Yorubas Confused After Great Tinubu's Family Of Lagos Denied Asuwaju by Obidient4life3: 5:39am On Sep 12, 2022
safesurfer:
And who told you that Tinubu is a representative of the Yoruba race?

What about a Yoruba like me who will be voting for Atiku in 2023?

Should I care about anything concerning Tinubu ni?

grin grin
Are you leaving the 70 years old man behind?

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Yorubas Confused After Great Tinubu's Family Of Lagos Denied Asuwaju by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 12, 2022
Efuaye:
Why is one man with so much baggage?
You have to defend and defend since 1999!
I hope others learn from this.
Travel light in life.

I tire ooo
Re: Breaking: Yorubas Confused After Great Tinubu's Family Of Lagos Denied Asuwaju by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 16, 2022
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Sokoto Roars For Tinubu / APC Structure Collapses Into PDP In Bauchi / 2023 General Elections: Can Peter Obi Win Without The North? - John Ogah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.