Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,956 members, 7,828,375 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

NTA Mistakenly Tagged Buhari As Ahmadu Fintiri on TV screen (photo) - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / NTA Mistakenly Tagged Buhari As Ahmadu Fintiri on TV screen (photo) (39885 Views)

NTA Presenter Wearing Canvas And Traditional Attire / NTA Staff Wearing Makeup On Live TV (Photo) / Yang Dan, Chinese Weather Woman Hasn't Aged For 22 Years On TV Screen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NTA Mistakenly Tagged Buhari As Ahmadu Fintiri on TV screen (photo) by Minatouchiha(m): 10:41am On Sep 12, 2022
It's no mistake. That's who he really is.
Re: NTA Mistakenly Tagged Buhari As Ahmadu Fintiri on TV screen (photo) by Toisade(m): 10:41am On Sep 12, 2022
Nothing is okay in this country
Re: NTA Mistakenly Tagged Buhari As Ahmadu Fintiri on TV screen (photo) by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:42am On Sep 12, 2022
Emmamay10:
NTA of all stations. I never knew NTA still exist.

Saying NTA of all stations is like a praise to me.
Withdraw that statement. Lol
Re: NTA Mistakenly Tagged Buhari As Ahmadu Fintiri on TV screen (photo) by TonyBby: 10:42am On Sep 12, 2022
BigBashiru:

Who are the "them"? Its run by Nigerians! For decades....

Cut that shit man, ain't saying it ain't run by Nigerians, does that TV looks okay to you?, I'm criticizing how it has been maintained for decades without a fuckin upgrade.
It seems you're part of the clique.
Re: NTA Mistakenly Tagged Buhari As Ahmadu Fintiri on TV screen (photo) by 8stargeneral: 10:42am On Sep 12, 2022
Am not surprise
Re: NTA Mistakenly Tagged Buhari As Ahmadu Fintiri on TV screen (photo) by Nobody: 10:44am On Sep 12, 2022
I can't remember the last time I watched NTA station
Re: NTA Mistakenly Tagged Buhari As Ahmadu Fintiri on TV screen (photo) by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:49am On Sep 12, 2022
NTA has never changed since 1960.
Re: NTA Mistakenly Tagged Buhari As Ahmadu Fintiri on TV screen (photo) by Softmirror: 10:50am On Sep 12, 2022
Toisade:
Nothing is okay in this country

Re: NTA Mistakenly Tagged Buhari As Ahmadu Fintiri on TV screen (photo) by mila1121(m): 10:55am On Sep 12, 2022
Not a mistake he is the clone
Re: NTA Mistakenly Tagged Buhari As Ahmadu Fintiri on TV screen (photo) by igbosarejews(m): 10:59am On Sep 12, 2022
So it has been Fintri all the while, impersonating our late President Buhari
Re: NTA Mistakenly Tagged Buhari As Ahmadu Fintiri on TV screen (photo) by AlphaStyles(m): 11:02am On Sep 12, 2022
NTA the only nigerian station that doesnt progress.
Re: NTA Mistakenly Tagged Buhari As Ahmadu Fintiri on TV screen (photo) by helicoptarr: 11:09am On Sep 12, 2022
This happened about three years ago.

Please use other sources of distraction for the gullible.
Re: NTA Mistakenly Tagged Buhari As Ahmadu Fintiri on TV screen (photo) by JAGS001(m): 11:14am On Sep 12, 2022
Those people no well swears, op stopeeeeet grin grin
Re: NTA Mistakenly Tagged Buhari As Ahmadu Fintiri on TV screen (photo) by 007sulesule: 11:15am On Sep 12, 2022
They would have tag him shekau, muntula who cares. They are his partner in failures always promoting and portraying him in good light.never have the balls to criticize d dulard. What am I even saying self . Na govt establishment. they are free to air but I can't remember when I turned in to watch that station Tueh
Re: NTA Mistakenly Tagged Buhari As Ahmadu Fintiri on TV screen (photo) by Lanre1st(m): 11:18am On Sep 12, 2022
Prechgold1180:
Hello this is Queen Elizabeth

I was kidnapped

I am not dead

Pls send me 2k so I can go back to the palace

Access bank

No problem, you will receive alert only if your account name shows 'Queen Elizabeth '
Re: NTA Mistakenly Tagged Buhari As Ahmadu Fintiri on TV screen (photo) by stanisbaratheon: 11:21am On Sep 12, 2022
There is one brownish powder they call snuff. I'm sure those in NTA take that brown stuff.
Re: NTA Mistakenly Tagged Buhari As Ahmadu Fintiri on TV screen (photo) by Toosure70: 11:21am On Sep 12, 2022
morikee:
Ancestors Television Network
National Television of Ancestors
Re: NTA Mistakenly Tagged Buhari As Ahmadu Fintiri on TV screen (photo) by Jack500: 11:30am On Sep 12, 2022
Conner44:
lol grin a whole national television station cool , and people still wonder why the country is so backward at this age.

All I know is that, instead of tinubu to become president let the north take over governance.

The southwest needs to be thought a lesson in political morality and ‘turn by turn’ system of presidency.

Either it’s the north’s turn or it’s the southeast’s turn, kpere angry

It is this hate that will destroy you
Re: NTA Mistakenly Tagged Buhari As Ahmadu Fintiri on TV screen (photo) by ibroopeyemi(m): 11:34am On Sep 12, 2022
NTA and there poor Network service.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NTA Mistakenly Tagged Buhari As Ahmadu Fintiri on TV screen (photo) by chrixtoimoh: 11:41am On Sep 12, 2022
After spending $500million
No be juju be dat
Re: NTA Mistakenly Tagged Buhari As Ahmadu Fintiri on TV screen (photo) by VenumX: 11:42am On Sep 12, 2022
NTA still dey exist?
Re: NTA Mistakenly Tagged Buhari As Ahmadu Fintiri on TV screen (photo) by jojothaiv(m): 12:04pm On Sep 12, 2022
jaeyking:
NTA represent everything that is wrong in Nigeria
Is it their power video /audio quality
Abi, it's that annoying soundtrack

Or there weather forecast using map wallpaper.

Succinct
Re: NTA Mistakenly Tagged Buhari As Ahmadu Fintiri on TV screen (photo) by Allisgud: 12:09pm On Sep 12, 2022
Who knows buhari maybe collecting salary for Adamawa state as gorvnor,na him yansh won open
Re: NTA Mistakenly Tagged Buhari As Ahmadu Fintiri on TV screen (photo) by anonimi: 12:10pm On Sep 12, 2022
Emmamay10:
NTA of all stations. I never knew NTA still exist.

Why are you talking like that propagandist, Amaechi who helped Thiefnuibu package the disaster, wrecking bull in 2015 for Aso Rock?
How do we keep letting these useless liars be our leaders looters

snailspeed:
In a bizarre twist, the Minister of Transportation, Chibuike Amaechi, On Tuesday announced that he never knew the railways as a means of transport efficiently existed in Nigeria.

The minister who stated this when he and other officials of the ministry toured the facilities of the Nigerian Railways Corporation (NRC) in Lagos, added that the government would concentrate on building standard gauge railway lines that would befit Nigeria status as a developing economy as well as compliment it.

Amaechi said: “In fact, I think we have a problem; most people don’t believe that the railway transport is functioning in Nigeria. I didn’t even know, until I started this tour, I never knew that the railway was functioning, it was even from his (MD’s) speech that I learnt that there are some coaches or services that go to Kano or Port Harcourt or elsewhere.”

According to him, “The federal government will concentrate on standard gauge of the railways, because it is critical that Nigeria becomes one of the countries founded on standard gauge. The only time I had seen railways (trains) or the coaches was one or two days in Lagos, and I thought it started from the beginning of Lagos to the end of Lagos.

“So we need to make people become more aware that the narrow gauge is working, and that people can still use it to travel around that country. There was a joke somebody told me that it takes three days to reach Kano from Lagos on the narrow gauge, and when I asked the managing director of NRC, he said no, it takes one and half days; I said: ‘what’s the difference between three days and one and a half days?’ So that is why the government has to reemphasise on the need for the construction of the standard gauge to help boost the economy.”

In his speech, the Managing Director of the NRC, Adeseyi Sijuwade, expressed appreciation on the commitment and desire of the minister to effect positive change in the railway subsector, adding that the subsector had for years been in comatose but now back on track, and that with the minister’s desire to see it taken to another level, the railway transport is on it way to attaining greater heights.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/amaechi-i-never-knew-railway-transport-existed-in-nigeria/228147/#.VnFKi1aggZs.facebook

Pharoh:
Mar 23, 2011
Efforts to revive the Nigerian railways network got off this morning after a free train service for the public chugged off at the Iddo rail station, Lagos at 9.35am. The trip, earlier scheduled to span between Lagos and Ilorin, Kwara State, will now terminate in Ibadan, Oyo State, due to technical glitches on a part of the rail track. The train has eight coaches.

After 15 minutes stop over to pick security and some staff of the corporation at Alagomeji rail station, the train, moving at a slow speed reached Mushin around 10am. Though many people trooped out to confirm the news of the service, tens of passengers and six journalists finally made the trip. The VIP section, where journalists are placed, is a 98-passenger fully air conditioned coach, with fans, television and other conveniences provided. Passengers however berate the change of direction from Ilorin to Ibadan and urge the railway corporation to work more on its timing.

Some more passengers joined at the Agbado station, and the train now has about 20 passengers on board. The track is noisy, and makes conversation hard.

11:00am: The train is now at the Opo Suru station in Ijoko. The tracks here are newly fixed and it has not been passed in years, except for construction purposes. About 50 passengers joined the service at Ijoko station.

12:00pm: Passengers expressed views that the speed of the train makes the journey better than road one. Farmers and villagers along the route come near the track to wave at passing train.

12.30pm: Spokesman of the Nigerian Railways Corporation, David Ndanusa said the last time a commercial train service ran on the track was years ago.

Train now at Abese station: Buildings at the station are all locked up and the place is desolate. Train has, for some minutes been passing through several kilometers-long sugar plantation.
Now passing by Ewekoro Cement factory. We sight several trailers packed within its premises to transport cement, something the train could now do more efficiently.

12:48pm: Three hours into the journey, train leaves Itori station for Abeokuta. There had been stops at every station along the way.

13:00pm: Train stops at the popular Wasinmi railway station. Excited townspeople trooped to the station to catch sight of the train

Live updates here http://234next.com/csp/cms/sites/Next/Home/5685052-146/the_railway_is_back.csp

The PDP led government deserve some praise for this. cool

More eyewitness report here:

https://www.nairaland.com/2072606/new-year-train-ride-portharcourt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NTA Mistakenly Tagged Buhari As Ahmadu Fintiri on TV screen (photo) by hotseat: 12:30pm On Sep 12, 2022
Na Total Anarchy (NTA)!

The FG owned and operated tv station actually depicting the confused and deranged state of the country!

Failed Federal Government!

Failed Buhari!

Failed Abracadabra Peoples' Congregation (APC)!

IDIOTAS!
Re: NTA Mistakenly Tagged Buhari As Ahmadu Fintiri on TV screen (photo) by Solofresh2: 12:43pm On Sep 12, 2022
Prechgold1180:
Hello this is Queen Elizabeth

I was kidnapped

I am not dead

Pls send me 2k so I can go back to the palace

Access bank

Re: NTA Mistakenly Tagged Buhari As Ahmadu Fintiri on TV screen (photo) by Conner44: 12:45pm On Sep 12, 2022
Jack500:

It is this hate that will destroy you

My post had nothing to do with hate undecided

It’s simply equity and justice plus a touch of karma wink
Re: NTA Mistakenly Tagged Buhari As Ahmadu Fintiri on TV screen (photo) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:47pm On Sep 12, 2022
grin
Re: NTA Mistakenly Tagged Buhari As Ahmadu Fintiri on TV screen (photo) by Panda7(m): 12:56pm On Sep 12, 2022
can't believe NTA still exists, how do people even get their network to watch ??
Re: NTA Mistakenly Tagged Buhari As Ahmadu Fintiri on TV screen (photo) by Pootle: 1:10pm On Sep 12, 2022
na em brother na
Re: NTA Mistakenly Tagged Buhari As Ahmadu Fintiri on TV screen (photo) by umurphy: 1:16pm On Sep 12, 2022
Still ok. After all Major Gen is not even away of anything in Nigeria. ASUU on strike, Terrorism, Queen Elizabeth death, Fuel crisis, hunger, kidnapping, bad road, covid palliative looted by governor's etc. NTA abeg forget his name let Nigerians be console

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Classic Movies/ TV Series......... / BBNaija: OPPO Forgives Mercy For Smashing Their Product on The Floor (Pics) / Juliet Njemanze Dazzles In The Movie "Ben From Downstairs"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.